Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Level 1

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1022200 Nov 11, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>That wasn't the point duck and dodger.
But that's ok.
You are correct-the point was: a show called the WARNING--which explains how one of Hillary Clinton's best friends was treated like a common slut, when she blew the whistle on the crash coming during the Clinton administration. I think everyone should watch it. And then you went off on to this PBS blah blah blah crap making yourself look like the ignorant fool you are.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/warni...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1022201 Nov 11, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Did Hassebeck blo him after the show too???
That's some real sick sht going on at FOX.
Yet Lois thinks it's the Democrats who keep bringing up abortion!
She's convinced herself that Obamaphones are being handed out like candy! I wish she'd go and try to apply for welfare or foodstamps!
Then she'd have a rude awakening. I don't know what the income threshold is but it's pretty low and you can't own a car or have any assets. If people lie about it and get caught, they go to jail. I read the comments on that article on the homeless guy who turned in $850 he found in NJ; no one claimed it so it was his. It was counted as income and so his benefits were cut. He should have just kept the money and shut up about it. Some of those vets talking about trying to get help said they're only getting $16.00 a month in foodstamps and she thinks they're living large. It's sickening.
Another Vietnam vet attempted suicide this morning in FTL, they want to deport him and he's in his 50's. How can you be deported if you've served this country in war? Lots of messed up shyt goes on when you're poor; they have no clue how tough it is.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1022202 Nov 11, 2013
Indian hates baboons wrote:
Like most of his race, Obama had a father who was drunk, stupid, and absent. This made Obama the whiney pathetic slum bum that he is. Thanks you stupid hippies and young dumb hip hop generation losers for electing this thing
Ronald Reagans father was a drunk too; so what? So was Bill Clintons. I'd say they all did pretty darn well for themselves considering the odds. You rightwingers are total swine.
Vodka

Palm Coast, FL

#1022203 Nov 11, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet Lois thinks it's the Democrats who keep bringing up abortion!
She's convinced herself that Obamaphones are being handed out like candy! I wish she'd go and try to apply for welfare or foodstamps!
Then she'd have a rude awakening. I don't know what the income threshold is but it's pretty low and you can't own a car or have any assets. If people lie about it and get caught, they go to jail. I read the comments on that article on the homeless guy who turned in $850 he found in NJ; no one claimed it so it was his. It was counted as income and so his benefits were cut. He should have just kept the money and shut up about it. Some of those vets talking about trying to get help said they're only getting $16.00 a month in foodstamps and she thinks they're living large. It's sickening.
Another Vietnam vet attempted suicide this morning in FTL, they want to deport him and he's in his 50's. How can you be deported if you've served this country in war? Lots of messed up shyt goes on when you're poor; they have no clue how tough it is.
Especially when you're continually a slave to the bottle, like you, lily
Vodka

Palm Coast, FL

#1022204 Nov 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Ronald Reagans father was a drunk too; so what? So was Bill Clintons. I'd say they all did pretty darn well for themselves considering the odds. You rightwingers are total swine.
I hope your children feel the same way about you, you inebriated swine, you.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#1022205 Nov 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Free-loading leftist chimpy want a banana?

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1022206 Nov 11, 2013
dont snow me wrote:
uh oh, sources are alarmed at the low numbers actually signing up for the abortion Oblamakare. Sources also say Oblama doesn't give a crap.
Only you right wing morons are running around crying the sky is falling, the sky is falling!!
Obama doesn't "give a crap" because he is a winner that makes things happen, unlike you losers that wring their hands and whine when there's a bump in the road. Watch Obama and you'll learn something about problem solving.

“no one told me”

Level 1

Since: Dec 07

Denver

#1022207 Nov 11, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
2-1 odds that boondoggle is gone by the end of 2015....
WEST PALM BEACH, Fla.(AP)— Congressman Patrick Murphy is among the House Democrats distancing himself from the administration on the flawed health care rollout and heeding GOP calls to delay key parts of the law.
Associated Press

good news.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Level 1

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1022208 Nov 11, 2013
James Carville to President Obama: Try crack pipe

“I think the best thing he can do is take a toke on the mayor of Toronto’s crack pipe, because his numbers are about 48,” Carville said.

LOL LOL.

“no one told me”

Level 1

Denver

#1022209 Nov 11, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Only you right wing morons are running around crying the sky is falling, the sky is falling!!
Obama doesn't "give a crap" because he is a winner that makes things happen, unlike you losers that wring their hands and whine when there's a bump in the road. Watch Obama and you'll learn something about problem solving.
50,000 signing up is "happening"?
Uncle Joey Biden

Palm Coast, FL

#1022210 Nov 11, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Bwhahahahahahahahahaha...

“no one told me”

Level 1

Denver

#1022211 Nov 11, 2013
<quoted text>
waiting..........
Mr Lib

United States

#1022212 Nov 11, 2013
I see the racist GOP dimwits are out in force today.
Mr Lib

United States

#1022214 Nov 11, 2013
Correction.

I see Flori-duh and his multiple personalities are out in force today.

:)
Mr Lib

United States

#1022215 Nov 11, 2013
Heya Lily,

How are the cats doing today?

Level 4

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1022216 Nov 11, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not that simple. If your babysitter/housekeeper follows your instructions and uses your tools and supplies, then he/she is a household employee and not an independent contractor.
http://www.irs.gov/publications/p926/ar02.htm...
too lazy to do your own housekeeping???
You don't seem to know much about professional gardeners or professional pool and house cleaners. These people tell you when they are available to work and they bring their own supplies.

"Too lazy"? No. I find cleaning house extremely mundane and BORING. I'm wayyy too busy with other things. IMO, everyone should have a professional cleaning service if they can afford it. No one should be a slave to a house. You only live once.
Uncle Joey Biden

Palm Coast, FL

#1022217 Nov 11, 2013
Mr Lib wrote:
I see the racist GOP dimwits are out in force today.
Go try to buy some Obamacare to improve your mental malfunctioning. Bwhahahahahahahahahaha...

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1022218 Nov 11, 2013
(CBS News) People trying to sign up for health insurance aren't the only ones confused by Obamacare. Doctors say they don't know what to expect, due to the problems with the federal and state websites.

Like many American physicians, Dr. Brigit Britton expects to see a rush of new patients when the Affordable Care Act begins in January. But because of the enrollment problems, she doesn't know who they are, or how many.

Britton said she's not sure what challenges doctors will face after Jan. 1. She said, "We are prepped to anticipate large numbers of patients and sicker patients, but beyond that ... we aren't sure what's going to happen."

Britton is a physician at the Metro Immediate Care practice, a walk-in urgent care clinic, in Washington, D.C. She predicts a wave of sicker patients because next year under Obamacare because 9 million low-income Americans are expected to get coverage for the first time under Medicaid. That number is higher than the seven million expected to buy private insurance.

Britton says she'll have many new patients who cannot afford a doctor right now.

Asked what we should know about a newly insured Medicaid patient, Britton said, "We do notice that some of these patients have more complex issues, so complex, chronic problems - diabetes, hypertension."

Obamacare: More than 2 million people getting booted from existing health insurance plans
Policy cancellations, higher premiums add to frustration over Obamacare

To prepare for that, Britton's practice will soon double the medical staff, including several new physician's assistants. The need for physician's assistants will be critical, as the number of new patients rises faster than the number of new doctors.

Christopher Timm, president of Metro Immediate, said, "Because there's such a shortage of physicians, and this many people are becoming part of the insured population that the (physician's assistant) is going to be their primary mode of contact."

But the prospect of seeing more patients and sicker patients is what appeals to Britton. She said, "They may be more difficult to manage to begin with, and to get their chronic conditions under control, but as we go forward, they're going to be easier - less hospital visits, less hospital stays, more savings, so it's going to be easier for us."

Doctors are also worried about the fees they will be paid under Obamacare, Andrews reported on "CBS This Morning." A recent survey conducted on doctors in New York indicated widespread concerns that the fee they will get for each new patient will be reduced compared to this year.

Watch Wyatt Andrews' full report above.

© 2013 CBS Interactive Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1022219 Nov 11, 2013
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of flies, you'll be relieved to know Depends is coming out with new Depends/Flypaper all in one! They may sit in a government warehouse for months but you'll get them eventually.
lol! I see you keep up with the latest and greatest for depends!

Your needs must be great, eh son?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1022220 Nov 11, 2013
Iran has been lying about only wanting Nuclear fuel for power generation just like Obama has been lying to Americans that they can keep their insurance plans & doctors.

They have 450 lbs of 20-percent enriched uranium.

We have a president and Democrats that lied too, to take over 1/6th of the U.S. economy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Official resigns after insulting Obama, Holder,... 4 min Go Blue Forever 114
BM are losing Attractive Educated BW! LMAO 4 min SadButTrue 1
USA had its chance to be at the Top, now its Ti... 4 min Tme 3
42% of Black females have never been married 5 min SadButTrue 2
Why Whites can use the "N" word 7 min AmeliaSkunks 8
News Hey Jen: Black celebs who deny racism exists ar... 8 min SadButTrue 18
Biracial IS NOT black 9 min AmeliaSkunks 252
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 13 min Ben YISRAEL 112,326
Yemen's crisis worsens 51 min I saw 31
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr dreamhunk 31,995
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 1 hr Kip 122,650
More from around the web