Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1018955 Nov 5, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
really hate?
Obama caving to republicans countless times.
You wimped out!

Hahahahaahah!
YTubeNews

Marietta, GA

#1018956 Nov 5, 2013

ISRAEL's foretold "time", ready for ANTICHRIST
http://youtu.be/OOyh7-GBuFU

Laney F

New York, NY

#1018957 Nov 5, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope every dumbffffccckkkkk republican loses their plan!
Good!
You are so dumb you can't log in and get a better plan for less money?
what a dippppshhhhttttt!
Line up all the loser republican crybabies and take away their insurance, sub standard plans, wipe it out!
That is a favor to them! they are stupid like you!
Get a better plan:
healthcare.gov
Blue Cross!
today, right now!
are you people stupid?
You are too dumb to know!
ha ha ha ha ha ha LOL!
(Repubkicans: the dumbest in the room!)
As of November 5, only one person in North Carolina has enrolled in ObammyCare. Is that you? Cause you haven't paid your bill. Deadbeat.

'Blue Cross NC: No payments made through health care exchange
CHAPEL HILL, N.C.-

It's been one month since the rollout of Obamacare, but problems persist as Healthcare.gov is still struggling to stay online.

The public's problems in trying to deal with the troubled Health Insurance Marketplace website aren't the only problems plaguing the system. WNCN Investigates learned the state's largest insurer has experienced a number of problems with the system

Blue Cross Blue Shield has more than 3.7 million customers in our state, but internal emails obtained by WNCN show (an affiliate of NBC) that as of last Friday, ONLY ONE PERSON HAD ENROLLED for health insurance through the Exchange and that person hasn't paid.

Without payment, enrollment means nothing because the customer is still not officially in the system.

Continued:
http://www.wncn.com/story/23875771/blue-cross...
Bluebird

United States

#1018958 Nov 5, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
your leap of faith reasoning would require me to jump off a cliff. and i'm not even a republican.
Why not? You've been drinking poisoned koolaid for several years but afraid of having a little faith?
OBAMA the GENIUS

Pittsboro, NC

#1018959 Nov 5, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
New Problems Emerging With MY BEAVER. CAROL SAID MY BEAVER IS QUITE HANDSOME. ALL REPUBLICANS COMMENT ON MY BEAVER. MY BEAVER IS MY LIFE. COME SEE MY BEAVER TODAY!
He sent a letter,

they all dropped dead!

he sent a letter,

What it said?

He sent a letter,

they all dropped dead!

he sent a letter,

the insurance company killed ray's beaver!

The insurance company denied coverage for 50 years!

Republicans said: hmmmmm? I don't know. Just die I guess.

But Ray's beaver is hurting!

He needs insurance coverage!

The company said no. REpublicans? oh well, die beaver, die!

then along came the ACA, Democrats passed it!

EVERYONE CAN GET MED INSURANCE, EVEN RAY AND HIS BEAVER!

HEALTHCARE.GOV

SAY: I need insurance for my beaver!

in New England say:

I NEED INSURANCE FOR MY BEAVAHHHHHHH!

in Ohio say:

I NEED INSURANCE FOR MY BEAVOOOOOOHHH!

REPUBLICANS GOING TO HELL. LOL!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1018960 Nov 5, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're really starting to get on my nerves.
If you're so intolerant of my and others' personal beliefs and find fault with the NEA admitting teachers are leaving the profession because they find their workplace to be surreal, then I suggest you find another party suitable to your limited scope of tolerance and narrow-mindedness.
No one is sucking up to anyone. If it takes fire to fight fire, then so be it. Lily will accept the NEA saying what I said.
You, however, seem to have the bigger issue. Why exactly, I don't know anymore.
Therein lies your problem.

You can't even agree with those on the same retarded side of the fence as you are.

Nobraina is correct. Your ilk is destroying the conservative movement.

Your beliefs are not conservative, they're anti-freedom, and in direct conflict with the US Constitution.

Nobraina is telling you the truth, and you're too busy trying to outlaw personal freedoms to see it.

This is why he sees you as the enemy. He's right. You think it's ok to steal people's freedoms in the name of your personal God.
Laney F

New York, NY

#1018961 Nov 5, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
your leap of faith reasoning would require me to jump off a cliff. and i'm not even a republican.
Funny, I thought Democrats were into that driving off a bridge or cliff thing. Like a Kennedy drowning or Obammy with the car analogy.

Here we are years later and the economy has yet to recover and while the unemployment rate is still way above the mark Obama inherited. And the only reason the number has declined is because millions of Americans have been removed from the ranks of the unemployed because they have given up hope of finding a job in the Obama economy.

We now have 45 million people on food stamps, a 70% increase since 2007. And the numbers are expected to continue to climb through 2013.

Race relations are at an all time low and Obama has managed to pit one group against another in nearly every walk of life. Church against state, Federal government against state government, left against right and unions against everyone.

And Obama has made it a point to not only destroy the American dream, but punish those who manage to actually achieve it!

We are now hated by more countries around the world than ever.

Our treasury is trillions more in debt.

The tank is empty. Figuratively and literally. The Obama administration has wasted billions of dollars he promised would produce jobs and green energy and we have seen none.

Even worse, he has shut down oil exploration and drilling on federal lands, stopped the Keystone XL Pipeline and outlawed coal.
And now, unable to put a stop to the practice called hydraulic fracturing, or fracking, because much of that is taking place on non federal land, Obama has turned to regulating the ozone “pollution” that the equipment produces. Fracking has made Natural Gas cheap – really cheap. And it has provided much needed jobs.

And Obama has borrowed more money in less years than Bush did in eight. And Obama called the debt Bush amassed “unpatriotic”.

Not only are we still “in the ditch,” we are flat broke and out of gas.

And Obama’s “green” jobs and energy are also bankrupt. And there is even the ultimate bit of irony that Wind Farms not only kill birds, they are contributing to global warming! Not to mention the fact that it takes more energy to heat the turbines in the winter to prevent freezing than they actually produce!

So Obama changed the “Hope and Change” slogan to “Forward”.

Did his 2012 new slogan mean that Obama had finally found the forward gear on the car, or that he didn't want Americans to look back on his lack of accomplishments?

Even the Progressives sitting in the back seat of the stuck, out of gas car are screaming “Are we there yet?”
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1018962 Nov 5, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey LIAR!
Insurance companies send out millions of cancellation letters each year!
FOR ANY REASON!
Every year!
Now at least the ACA is there to provide insurance for everyone....guaranteed by federal law!
Democrats did that!
So open your mail and drop dead!
idiots!
It's widely known, except in right wing circles that there isn't much stability in the "el cheapo" health insurance market and that "one" of the ACA goals was to fix that.
It's seems to me that DaBammy was trying to reassure the gainfully employed with group insurance that that their policies would be grandfathered/safe/whatever and overlooked that several million citizens owned cut rate sht that didn't make the grade for the new standards.
Most (over 50%) of those policies are revised every six months anyway, so in the grander scheme DaBammy's goof was not a biggie__but some of those policies were tailored to fit specific needs and those owners got fkd. But not bigtime fkd, just a little bit and some of them will still end up with a better deal.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Pittsboro, NC

#1018963 Nov 5, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's "peeps" knew in 2010 35% to 65% of Americans would lose their health care insurance. It was in Obama's signature law.
It's now been discovered that not only did they know but made the decision to let the president lie to us anyway.
It's projected 120 million people could lose their insurance - private and employer - before it's all over and done with.
All of the cancellations specifically cite Obamacare and the new law as the reason for the cancellations.
So, did you get the gist of my little metaphor?
Who would you blame?
Your boss for getting you all excited about an extra week's paid vacation?
Or corporate who he tried to blame who said it wasn't true all along?
good!

I WANT TO SEE THAT!

that will guarantee 5 more years of crying everyday by republican idiots.....

"I got a letter and dropped dead"

LOL

LOL

LOL

120 million?

GENIUS!

(carol the dork, what a tard!)

Location hidden

#1018964 Nov 5, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I say to the television when one of those ghosts-are-real shows is on....
Show me the government shutdown.
There was no government shutdown. It's all a hoax. The only thing that happened was 13 percent of government OVERspending was affected. We need to cut government spending, and with Democrats running the government, that was the only option.
Which leads us back to a question you run away from like the plague:
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
By the way, you didn't do your homework. There's a dozen questions you still can't answer.
Can't show a lunatic of your caliber anything. You think Randy Weaver was a patriot, while the Gov't knew him to be a Aryan Nation terrorist.

And Randy paid a steep price for his domestic terrorism. A dead wife and child.

And the President who ordered Weaver killed?? None other than George Bush!!

So long as you remain crazy enough to deny reality, you'll be a loser.

You've always beena loser, so it's easy for you to be part of the lunatic fringe. Goes hand in glove with your ignorant 'birfer' beliefs. Say hi to Orly!!

I enjoy mocking and laughing at your ignorance. Esp. the fact that you talk to imaginary ghosts you think live in your TV.

Here's your song, after commercial:

Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1018965 Nov 5, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, like in Truman. About a parallel universe.
So you didn't get it eh__don't worry babe.

Location hidden

#1018966 Nov 5, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
It really, really looks like you want to answer these questions.
Why do the American people have an obvious pathological liar for president?
When was the last time you heard anything even resembling the truth come out of Obama's mouth?
Why does Baghdad Bob have more credibility in the world than Jay Carney? Why does Zimbabwe have more credibility in the world than the United States?
... another one comes to mind....
Why are the United States Armed Forces training Al Qaeda terrorists on a US military base in Jordan?
What is the plan for when Al Qaeda gets control of the chemical weapons stockpiles in Syria?
... let's not forget this one that you run from like the plague....
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
Oh, hell. Why stop now....
Why did Obama lie for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States in Benghazi?
... maybe one more...
Why didn't Obama have a clue the ObamaKare website was f*ck*d to hell and back when every other person in the entire administration knew it?
... another one comes to mind....
Why did we need to pay Obama to write the software when Michelle's classmate from Princeton was going to steal it?
.... maybe one more.....
Why was Obama so ignorant about what was written in ObamaKare, he made some ludicrous statement like "if you like your health care plan, you can keep it"?
Even you have to admit only the most ignorant person in the room would say something like that. Everyone knew that was a lie as soon as it came out of his mouth.
Would you call Obama the most ignorant president we ever had?
(You don't have to answer this question. You need all your abilities to answer the previous ones you continually run away from.)
You're really upset today!!

Seeing the Teabags go down to defeat will do that to a lunatic like you.

And our Democratic plant in the Repugnant Party, Mr Christie, will win and become the next Presidential Candidate of the Repugnants!!

But he'll lose to Hillary, nonetheless.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No wonder you talk so crazy. You see th ewheels coming off thew nitwit Teabags!!

I'm lovin' it!!

Location hidden

#1018967 Nov 5, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
So, how did the Republicans get the deficit down to 0.16 (that's zero point one six) trillion dollars DURING A WAR with all that... how did your bullshit post put it... "Record Earmarks", before the Democrats exploded the deficit by ONE THOUSAND PERCENT?
I'd like to hear your explanation for this, dumbass.
Simple.

Bush ran the wars off budget. As in, the money wasn't included in th eFederal Budget, it was borrowed from China.

The deficits didn't show up until he left office.

Gawd, you're really stupid today.

How's Teabag Cuchinelli doing?? How about Teabag EW Jackson??

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1018968 Nov 5, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Oh, I forgot to add one little thing to my perfect metaphor.
Even though your boss was the one who promised you the extra week's paid vacation over and over again and emphasizing it with a "period" but then blamed corporate for wanting to scare you after his promises proved to be a lie...
The clincher is corporate told him to stop saying that from the beginning because it wasn't true.
And the real clincher is you and everyone in your workplace knew corporate had been saying that all along but wanted so desperately to believe your boss instead.
Now, that's the end.
That's nutjob chip on shoulder talk gal babe. Were you uncomfortable in the corporate world too?
In Other News

Waynesboro, MS

#1018969 Nov 5, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>It's widely known, except in right wing circles that there isn't much stability in the "el cheapo" health insurance market and that "one" of the ACA goals was to fix that.
It's seems to me that DaBammy was trying to reassure the gainfully employed with group insurance that that their policies would be grandfathered/safe/whatever and overlooked that several million citizens owned cut rate sht that didn't make the grade for the new standards.
Most (over 50%) of those policies are revised every six months anyway, so in the grander scheme DaBammy's goof was not a biggie__but some of those policies were tailored to fit specific needs and those owners got fkd. But not bigtime fkd, just a little bit and some of them will still end up with a better deal.
"If you like your healthcare plan, you can keep it".

That's a hard turd to sell....
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1018970 Nov 5, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
You wimped out!
Hahahahaahah!
so let's see....drones better than an off the books war.

NSA spying is now out in the open

IRS targeting now includes both parties.

1 Benghazi does not equal 13.

no one pushing for "those with bad credit histories" to 'own' a home.

more jobs created than the last guy.

deficit is down.

finally caught up with the civilized world and now have socialized healthcare.

still not happy about Obama caving to republicans.

that's all i've got.

OBAMA the GENIUS

Pittsboro, NC

#1018971 Nov 5, 2013
Laney F wrote:
<quoted text>Funny, I like to lie.
Ask Bush why everyone hates the USA.

YOU ARE STUPID!

but what about that ray and his beaver?

YOU LAUGHED!

LOL

"get your mail, a letter will make you drop dead"

LOL

(in New England: that is BEAVAHHHHHH!!)

Level 5

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1018972 Nov 5, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Therein lies your problem.
You can't even agree with those on the same retarded side of the fence as you are.
Nobraina is correct. Your ilk is destroying the conservative movement.
Your beliefs are not conservative, they're anti-freedom, and in direct conflict with the US Constitution.
Nobraina is telling you the truth, and you're too busy trying to outlaw personal freedoms to see it.
This is why he sees you as the enemy. He's right. You think it's ok to steal people's freedoms in the name of your personal God.
You're a little too late. Galt and I agree the NEA is the bigger problem causing the real problems.

We just differ on the issue of abortion and personal religious beliefs.

But those on your side of the fence disagree on these issues too.

So, basically, Galt and I are good.

The main thing is we both want to defeat your party and the progressive liberals' poison. That's good enough for me anyway.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1018973 Nov 5, 2013
Bluebird wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not? You've been drinking poisoned koolaid for several years but afraid of having a little faith?
as the polls indicate....jumping off the right wing nutjob cliff is not good for your health.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1018974 Nov 5, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a little too late. Galt and I agree the NEA is the bigger problem causing the real problems.
We just differ on the issue of abortion and personal religious beliefs.
But those on your side of the fence disagree on these issues too.
So, basically, Galt and I are good.
The main thing is we both want to defeat your party and the progressive liberals' poison. That's good enough for me anyway.
lol! Ah! the alignment has occurred!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 3 min African AE 104,212
Name something POSITIVE about black people. 6 min Samoan Irish 328
Why do white girls love anal sex? 7 min Sex Tourist 37
BM, who do you wanna bone? 7 min TimeforHonesty 7
Are black people natural savages? (Nov '11) 8 min Samoan Irish 65
China, the next Europeans/ colonizers 8 min stfu 11
black woman are beautiful... 9 min Samoan Irish 6
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 25 min Curious Me 30,209
Did Africans REALLY sell other blacks into slav... 31 min Kenyanboy 169
More from around the web