Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1016536 Nov 1, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
The angry Jew has escaped the pizza oven.
ghetto dem is good for sucking jew dick and is seldom good for anything else..

It's the culture...
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1016538 Nov 1, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Glad to assure you that you have attained your heart's desire: you're more stupid than at least 78% of Americans...'tis a pity you never mastered the ol' STFU so fewer people would find you out.
Spreading your sunshine around again today, eh VHB?

I guess it's OK for you to talk about being dumb, seeing how you so experienced at that.

Now run along and go spell check some posts.

“Often imitated”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1016539 Nov 1, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
A neighbor just got his copy of the bill for the liver transplant his wife had. Of the $440,000 he had to pay $40.
Smart person with insurance coverage pays $40
Dumb person with no insurance pays $439,960 (cash???)
Realtime, do you see what drinking before 10am every day will cost me!

Level 5

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1016540 Nov 1, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a domestic terrorist.
You belong to a known racist organization ( republican )
Don't get mad at me that treason is a capital offense. You voted for the right to kill traitors.
Thanks for justifying the post I ended up erasing the other day.

Apparently, it wasn't necessary.

What I erased was you might get lucky and get to pull the trigger.

Level 5

Orlando, FL

#1016541 Nov 1, 2013
Later....

“Often imitated”

Level 6

never duplicated

#1016542 Nov 1, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
A neighbor just got his copy of the bill for the liver transplant his wife had. Of the $440,000 he had to pay $40.
BTW, you're lying. Liver transplants are complex, with bills coming from many sources, that are not all one a "copy of the bill". Get informed before lying

"Financing Transplantation

"Few patients are able to pay all of the transplantation costs from a single source. For example, you may be able to finance the transplant procedure through insurance coverage and pay for other expenses by drawing on savings accounts and other private funds or by selling some of your assets. Most likely, you will have to rely on a combination of funding sources. During your evaluation at California Pacific, you will meet with a financial coordinator to discuss financing options and possible sources for obtaining funds. Among the most common funding sources include: private insurance, Medicare and Medi-Cal, TriCare, Social Security Income (SSI)/ Social Security Disability Income (SSDI), Fundraising Campaigns and Self-Pay."
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1016543 Nov 1, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
My God you are dense.
Are you paid up through 2014 yet?
My God you are dense.

Have you Mooched for 2014 yet?

DumbDave doesn't understand much folks, so you need to spell things out for him. If it goes over his head, he will call "you" dumb.

Level 5

Orlando, FL

#1016545 Nov 1, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I just don't get it, Homer. According Galt, Batty, namE, etc., everything is just peachy keen about the one percenters owning fifty percent of the country's wealth (and that means the the revenue belonging to 0-100% of the people)yet they're here day and night whining about everything being WRONG in the country. They should at least be thankful that people like Romney are getting what they deserve, no?
It's THEIR wealth. Get over it and count your blessings. Or change your circumstances.

If you've ever worked for a 1%'er, send them a thank you note.

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1016548 Nov 1, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Over 85% of all ethanol/gasoline blends are used in the US and Brazil. I agree__yes it's stupid but let's see who votes for the continuance of the "ethanol subsidy."
Together, the R's and D's can end the folly but we already know that they won't. Too many lobbyists handing out too much cash.
As for the world's starving?
The US has invested billions in the attempt to teach the worlds starving how to farm something besides rice__Hah!
Far as I'm concerned we need to throw out the whole bunch and start over. The envirowackos.

Level 1

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1016549 Nov 1, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> The reason, taxes. The other two reasons is the libtard control of the education system and the progressive Great Society programs. Both designed to control the people. Why are you so envious of the wealthy? Is it because wealthy people are hard for the government to control?
Taxes? You mean the idea that the wealthy have manipulated the tax code in their favor?

And really, not the right whiner "control" crap.

Blame the Democrats for your failed education & Blame poor people.

That is about the crux of the right wing agenda.

I like wealthy people. I just don't believe in handing them money as you do.

“Often imitated”

Level 6

never duplicated

#1016550 Nov 1, 2013
Anyone who has ever had surgery knows you don't get "a copy of the bill". You get multiple bills, and usually over a period of time.

Emeem, don't be so quick to make sht up. Patience, grasshopper.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1016551 Nov 1, 2013
Black insurance company executive reaps huge dividends from Obama campaign contributions:

WASHINGTON — A tech firm linked to a campaign-donor crony of President Obama not only got the job to help build the federal health-insurance Web site — but also is getting paid to fix it.

Anthony Welters, a top campaign bundler for Obama and frequent White House guest, is the executive vice president of UnitedHealth Group, which owns the software company now at the center of the ObamaCare Web-site fiasco.

UnitedHealth Group subsidiary Quality Software Services Inc.(QSSI), which built the data hub for the ObamaCare system, has been named the new general contractor in charge of repairing the glitch-plagued HealthCare.gov .

Welters and his wife, Beatrice, have shoveled piles of cash into Obama’s campaign coffers and ­apparently reaped the rewards.

Beatrice Welters bundled donations totaling between $200,000 and $500,000 for Obama’s campaign during the 2008 election ­cycle, according to campaign-­finance data compiled by Center for Responsive Politics.

The couple then became top donors for Obama’s inauguration festivities, kicking in $100,000 out of their own pockets and bundling another $300,000 from friends and business associates, according to the center.

The investments quickly paid off for Beatrice Welters. The Obama administration tapped her in 2009 for the plum job of US ambassador to Trinidad and Tobago, which she held through last November.

The couple have been frequent guests at the White House.

Visitors logs show at least a dozen visits between the two by the end of 2012, the most recent information available.

The entire Welters family has gotten into the donation game.

The Welters, along with their sons, Andrew and Bryant, have contributed more than $258,000 to mostly Democratic candidates and committees since 2007.

What’s more, UnitedHealth Group is one of the largest health-insurance companies in the country and spent millions lobbying for ObamaCare.

The insurance giant’s purchase of QSSI in 2012 raised eyebrows on Capitol Hill, but the tech firm nevertheless kept the job of building the data hub for the ObamaCare Web site where consumers buy the new mandatory health-­insurance plans.

QSSI has been paid an estimated $150 million so far, but officials couldn’t say how much more the company might collect on the ­repair contract.

By all accounts, the data hub has run smoothly while many other components of the Web site have failed.

Meanwhile, tempers flared among Obama’s Democratic allies over the disastrous rollout of the president’s signature initiative.

“I’m extraordinarily frustrated,” said Sen. Jeff Merkley (D-Ore.)­after top Obama-administration officials gave Senate Democrats a private briefing on the state of the Web-site repairs.

He said they were losing confidence the site could be quickly fixed.

“I don’t think there’s confidence by anyone in the room. This is more of a show-me moment,” said Merkley.

“Often imitated”

Level 6

never duplicated

#1016554 Nov 1, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>You don't have the first fcking clue.
I still want to know about those rich people who pay you, but since i obviously hurt your feelings, I know you won't answer.:-)

“Often imitated”

Level 6

never duplicated

#1016556 Nov 1, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Taxes? You mean the idea that the wealthy have manipulated the tax code in their favor?
And really, not the right whiner "control" crap.
Blame the Democrats for your failed education & Blame poor people.
That is about the crux of the right wing agenda.
I like wealthy people. I just don't believe in handing them money as you do.
"Taxes? You mean the idea that the wealthy have manipulated the tax code in their favor?"

WTF does flack recommend as far as taxes? Stupid fckn libturd can't read!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1016560 Nov 1, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's THEIR wealth. Get over it and count your blessings. Or change your circumstances.
If you've ever worked for a 1%'er, send them a thank you note.
Why don't you just pray to your wallet son?

Think that will help?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1016561 Nov 1, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
...smart person doesn't drink so much that he destroys his liver....

...smart person buys a policy with a deductible of $10K (or whatever they feel comfortable with)...and 999 times out of 1000 saves money...

fools like you buy lottery tickets....

“Often imitated”

Level 6

never duplicated

#1016563 Nov 1, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's gunners lil immigrant beitch now.
"now"??...quit humping air, get on my leg, bitch! My shoes need a shinin'!

“Often imitated”

Level 6

never duplicated

#1016564 Nov 1, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Post your wife's medical history so we can compare.
Lol
I'm hurtin' feelings all over topix today. Good!

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Level 5

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#1016570 Nov 1, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Spreading your sunshine around again today, eh VHB?
I guess it's OK for you to talk about being dumb, seeing how you so experienced at that.
Now run along and go spell check some posts.
No need to spell check anyone (unless it's some sanctimonious liar that claims status and accomplishments obviously non-existent), but you might want to check your errors in "dumb, seeing how you" instead of spending all of you time making a fool of yourself...you and namE gotta' a bagger thang goin' on?

“Often imitated”

Level 6

never duplicated

#1016571 Nov 1, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I just don't get it, Homer. According Galt, Batty, namE, etc., everything is just peachy keen about the one percenters owning fifty percent of the country's wealth (and that means the the revenue belonging to 0-100% of the people)yet they're here day and night whining about everything being WRONG in the country. They should at least be thankful that people like Romney are getting what they deserve, no?
Here's what you idiots don't understand. They don't put that 50% in a vault. Hell, even dumbass dave said his company borrows (he just doesn't realize it comes from that 1%). The money that 1% "owns" circulates through the economy. yes, it makes them richer, but it pays your fake teacher salary also. You idiots want to give that money to the government, fine, but be prepared to wait in line for a loaf of bread!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michael Dunn found GUILTY of 1st Degree MURDER! 4 min Nance 26
Black men who are sell-out and slaves of white ... 5 min NotSoDivineMsM 33
Paul Mooney Jesus Is Black 5 min UTB 6
TN pastor vows not to 'repent' for homophobia: ... 6 min Rainbow Kid 32
Why are black males such pitiful crybabies? 8 min Primm 14
How To Get To Heaven When You Die (Oct '08) 9 min UTB 20
Black guest stuns CNN anchor: Racism is - not a... 21 min Here Is One 527
Cop Shoots BM 4 Reaching 4 License, Why R Cops ... 30 min NotSoDivineMsM 315
Brothers, would you Date A Black Woman Dating W... 34 min Niko 450
Ebola case in Texas 44 min NotSoDivineMsM 90