Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1458469 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

WOW

New York, NY

#1015716 Oct 31, 2013
dem wrote:
Red?
Black?
Blue?
I just can't decide.
My Z28 is blue...so I'm thinking a black vette.
Think you'd enjoy sucking my co ck in a black vette, Brooklyn lady?
BUSTED BROUGHT OUT THIS DOWNLOW BROTHER wow he calls people latent HOMOSEXUALS and see how I led him around got his $hit hard as FOCH made him peep out the closet AT LEAST YEAH is a MAN he DIDNT FALL FOR THE GAME hahahahahahahahahahahahlololol ololololo YOU CLEAN YEAH check out your boy DEM with the KOOLade print on his pants did your bid DEM hahahahahahahahahahahahahah
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1015717 Oct 31, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't start speaking in tongues. I am SO not on your same side of the fence.
Did you read the Communist Manifesto's redistribution of wealth?
That's your side.
Me? I'm on the same side as Reagan. Call me what you will.
Son, you're much more acquainted with the manifesto than I am. You obviously are very learned in that area. And that's fine.

That's your right.

So please don't assign to others what you hold so dear!
WOW

New York, NY

#1015718 Oct 31, 2013
DEM IS MR CEEE lololololol
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1015719 Oct 31, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
There's this new thing called "Google".
You should check it out sometime. Might even learn something.
But you might learn that history repeats itself if we don't learn from it.
So better not to pop that bubble of denial.
Thanks for the tip.

But I'm not really all that interested in your political history at this time, son.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1015720 Oct 31, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it was better !
Lol!
Could dumb carol be anymore of a party shill. A dumb minion for the rich.
I wonder if she has any clue what the plan was in the 1970's!!!

Wasn't it that the employer would have been mandated to provide health insurance to all employees?

What if a person didn't have a job?

Level 1

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#1015721 Oct 31, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
that plan was raising taxes. Baaaahhh.
The stimulus bill was 38% tax breaks.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1015722 Oct 31, 2013
TSM wrote:
When Liberals run for office they campaign like conservatives so I’m not surprise by this…Democrats Scramble to Distance Themselves from Obamacare!!
Ah! So now we know cons run from their 'accomplishments' they foist on Americans when it meets their political goals!

I always suspected that!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1015723 Oct 31, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, if I may...
Some people simply can't afford to pay cash and some medications are quite expensive.
You do want those less fortunate to be able to afford medicine for themselves and their children?
Maybe you should better explain your position and another solution because it almost seems cold-hearted, and I really don't want to think that about you.
In single payer universal health care; the government negotiates the price of drugs for it's citizens. Why is a company like Perdu Pharma making billions on oxicontin; that they created knowing it was highly addicted? Then the poor people who get addicted to it go to prison.

“Often imitated”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1015725 Oct 31, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
so...his plan was raising taxes. I know it, you know it (but you'll deny it cause you are in love with the guy)
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1015726 Oct 31, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, if I may...
Some people simply can't afford to pay cash and some medications are quite expensive.
You do want those less fortunate to be able to afford medicine for themselves and their children?
Maybe you should better explain your position and another solution because it almost seems cold-hearted, and I really don't want to think that about you.
Do you mean less fortunate in the health sense? Or in the financial sense?

Or, do you even know what you mean?
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1015727 Oct 31, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the tip.
But I'm not really all that interested in your political history at this time, son.
What's with your white gangster wanna be calling people "son" specifically Carol a women you idiot?

It's the culture...
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1015728 Oct 31, 2013
woman
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1015729 Oct 31, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar.. Prove it Dumbass Dave...

It's the culture...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1015730 Oct 31, 2013
Mr E wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not in need of such services. In my profession, I am a provider of such services. I know the law, I know how empolyers obtain information, and I am more familiar than I would like to be with how insurance companies share information.
Someone who is seeing a counselor because of depression, anxiety, family problems, marriage issues, etc does not have to worry about anyone "finding out". If you have proof that someone has been denied security clearnance because they were recieiving MH services (other than for a psychotic disorder), I would love to see it.
What kind of DUTY performance can we expect from people experiencing:

"...depression, anxiety, family problems, marriage issues, etc"?

You are right, they can keep the clearance...but will their performance allow keep the job?

forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1015731 Oct 31, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
In single payer universal health care; the government negotiates the price of drugs for it's citizens. Why is a company like Perdu Pharma making billions on oxicontin; that they created knowing it was highly addicted? Then the poor people who get addicted to it go to prison.
Lily, or someone in her immediate family is a pill popper!!!!
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1015732 Oct 31, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Ah! So now we know cons run from their 'accomplishments' they foist on Americans when it meets their political goals!
I always suspected that!
Good governance should be transparent...

No one should even notice they are around...

You want government to part the water and make gold out of lead...
You depend on AN ELECTED person you have never met to fix your miserable existence...

In other words you are a nut case...
TSM

United States

#1015733 Oct 31, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Ah! So now we know cons run from their 'accomplishments' they foist on Americans when it meets their political goals!
I always suspected that!
The best example of a Liberal campaigning as a Conservative ‘Obama 2008’ Lower Taxes, Accountability, Cutting Debt/Deficit, Transparency, Jobs, etc. a Joke!!
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1015734 Oct 31, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
figures you don't know sht about the people you back. But then its well after 10am, you're already sht faced. Keep looking, loser. Hahaha
Very mature post!

I knew that she retired from banking in 2000__that pretty much takes her out of the financial crisis eh?

By the way, she performed admirably as Florida's chief financial officer while serving as the only (D) on Florida's cabinet.

And did you know that poster Carol went to high school with a member of that same cabinet, but had to be reminded. Her only interest in politics is that there's a black man in the white house.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1015735 Oct 31, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Liar.. Prove it Dumbass Dave...
It's the culture...
Now you did it...

He'll be posting ridiculous rants all day, and the first kid that walks within reach of him is going to get beaten...
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1015736 Oct 31, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
Lily, or someone in her immediate family is a pill popper!!!!
Palm Beach county, Boca Raton is the Pill Mill capital of Florida... Possibly in the USA...

It's the culture....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Give Trump a chance, give Ellison a chance 11 min number four 12
Fidel Castro dies at 90 16 min RMG El Rey de Tra... 145
no blacks allowed in this thread 18 min Lori899 52
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 19 min MrWWW 6,519
To: Fabulous (Sep '15) 49 min King Leonidas You... 16
Top 10 Moorish (Black) Universities (Aug '12) 58 min Emanuel 15
The reason black men desire white women 59 min Jax 22
Will Le Pen repatriate Muslims from france? 1 hr sONE 45
Are black people really the real jews? (Oct '12) 2 hr MICHA 1,192
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr who 50,622