Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1276633 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1011043 Oct 24, 2013
Laney F wrote:
<quoted text>Cardboard cutout? I thought Presidents were limited to two terms? Oh wait, empty suit, empty chair, cardboard cutout...
Obama will not leave voluntarily....

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Level 1

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1011044 Oct 24, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Then the insurance company that sold the policy might be in trouble nit the exchange.
80million? Really.
Most of what I have seen, participation in the exchanges were major insurers who could handle a scenario with a policy holder running up a huge tab.
Just like they do outside the exchanges.
No one is signing up. Let's face it. The sick people signed up before the exchanges went up and O'bama and the pre-existing condition people have run through that money and there is no more. Sorry you fool.

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1011045 Oct 24, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Galt and Grampy?
Hillary will be our next president, unless she just doesn't want to be president, and I can't see that happening.
Since you voted for Bill twice(allegedly) will you be voting for Hillary too?
Not no but HELL no!!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1011046 Oct 24, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Well then maybe that might be a problem. Has that ever happened in the history of insurance?
if the insurance companies are smart, their contract requires a guaranteed minimum enrollment or the plan is void....
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1011048 Oct 24, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>you know Homer-you can't explain any thing in real numbers to a liberal--you have to use big HUGE numbers to get your point across. They don't understand 1+3=4....on the other hand they do understand that 1+3=8 because of O'bama's Common Core program.
I agreed under your scenario that if 3 people are paying for insurance and 1 used 80 million dollars worth then it might be a problem. What would you have said if I disagreed? You get angry even when people agree with you, you Tea Baggers are weird.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1011049 Oct 24, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt doesn't have to use the exchanges.
He doesn't have to accept coverage that his employer might offer ( Not sating that any company is dumb enough to hire Galt). Galt is free to shop for insurance on his own away from the exchanges.
Galt's on MediCare and may or may not have a supplement.

He's talking out of his azz about all the network, hospital, doctor choices__it's all bullsht. His presence here and the other threads he haunts is an act. Just like his pal Flack, Galt has never once been right in 5 years time and that sort of performance has likely followed the guy through life.

He's a loooooser!

“Often imitated”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1011050 Oct 24, 2013
If you don't reply to Dem all his posts will disappear. Homer getting butt hurt about it is a bonus.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1011051 Oct 24, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Not no but HELL no!!!
We'll put you down as a 'maybe', you haven't seen who the Republicans are running yet.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Level 1

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1011052 Oct 24, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
Trojan Horse obamakare: The teat that's stuck in the ringer and demokrats can't back down...
facebook hates obamakare: Read the hate-filled posts and see ads pandering to blacks, losers, and Hispanics...
https://www.facebook.com/Healthcare.gov...
"Carole Pratt facebook:- I have had my own private policy that I will not be able to afford to keep once the rates triple per the letter I received from Humana. I'm not eligible for "affordable" coverage on the exchange, don't qualify for subsidy. I am living, documented proof this is system will not work for me. No propaganda here."
Addie Cola facebook:- I'm 26 and uninsured and I refuse to sign up for this disaster. October 21 at 1:00pm via mobile
Janet King Beckett facebook:- Again, the Affordable Health Care Act is not for everyone. I found that out when I discovered the BRoNZE plan would cost us $6K each in my family. And that's the bottom of the barrel plan. Good luck y'all!!! We are all screwed because of this stupid government program. Another tax on the middle class!!
If not for obamakare, Ted Cruz and the Tea Party would not have been a great success..
AND... when we Tea Party Patriots take back the country in 2014, you commies, brown shirt liberals and moochers will need to learn and fish or cut bait...
It's the culture...
O'bama is the most incompetent president or person I have ever seen. It is his signature law--O'bamacare the only thing he has done in office, seems to me he focused like a laser on O'bama care, just like he did with the economy-zero zilch nothing.

“Often imitated”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1011054 Oct 24, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Galt and Grampy?
Hillary will be our next president, unless she just doesn't want to be president, and I can't see that happening.
Since you voted for Bill twice(allegedly) will you be voting for Hillary too?
the funny thing about libturds, they know who they are voting for before any candidates are announced.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#1011055 Oct 24, 2013
Obama the used car salesman if BLACK PEOPLE WERE putting FIRE under ostumbles A$$ he would do a way better job but they refuse to do the right thing are they BIASED,i've nuver seen black people give a politician so much room even kennedy, and johnson got called out but ok they were white it didnt matter they were democrats
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1011056 Oct 24, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Galt's on MediCare and may or may not have a supplement.
He's talking out of his azz about all the network, hospital, doctor choices__it's all bullsht. His presence here and the other threads he haunts is an act. Just like his pal Flack, Galt has never once been right in 5 years time and that sort of performance has likely followed the guy through life.
He's a loooooser!
those who are on original Medicare have complete freedom in choice of doctors and hospitals, anywhere in America....

those who choose Medicare Advantage are stuck in the HMO ghetto to save a few bucks...and risk their lives...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1011058 Oct 24, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text> O'bama is the most incompetent president or person I have ever seen. It is his signature law--O'bamacare the only thing he has done in office, seems to me he focused like a laser on O'bama care, just like he did with the economy-zero zilch nothing.
Bush flew fighter jets. Obama drives golf carts. See the difference??

It's the culture...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1011059 Oct 24, 2013
Eman wrote:
If you don't reply to Dem all his posts will disappear. Homer getting butt hurt about it is a bonus.
all from today except the most recent are already gone...

Homer is on Topix probation for making love to the dirty little black scumbag....
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1011060 Oct 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
if the insurance companies are smart, their contract requires a guaranteed minimum enrollment or the plan is void....
I will mentioned that to my insurance guy, maybe he can bring it up at the next meeting with his boss and then he can bring it up at the next board meeting. I'm surprised no insurance companies have ever thought of that. Shirley you will go down as a visionary and a pioneer in the annals of the insurance industry.

I san see tomorrow's headline already -

Insurance companies major breakthrough -

"contract requires a guaranteed minimum enrollment or the plan is void"

"It's something I have been toying with for the last 10-15 years" noted John Galt, the man who came up with this revolutionary plan, his chest beaming with pride.

Nobel committee promises to convene emergency session.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1011061 Oct 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
those who are on original Medicare have complete freedom in choice of doctors and hospitals, anywhere in America....
those who choose Medicare Advantage are stuck in the HMO ghetto to save a few bucks...and risk their lives...
Galt needs to amend this statement because some doctors decline to accept new Medicare patients...or at least limit their number...
WOW

Bronx, NY

#1011062 Oct 24, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Bush flew fighter jets. Obama drives golf carts. See the difference??
It's the culture...
Obama sir flies Drones
WOW

Bronx, NY

#1011065 Oct 24, 2013
6 YEARS of all this ostumblecare and it's still not right Obamacare deadline to be postponed as website glitches continue to plague health reforms
The White House confirmed that enrollment rules were being changed so that consumers could now register for health insurance right up to the March 31 deadline.
shoving garbage down peoples throats
WOW

Bronx, NY

#1011066 Oct 24, 2013
dem wrote:
In here one day and the teahadists are panicking.
lololololhahahahahahahahahahwa ynes world waynes world hahahahahahalolololololololol you getting 8itch slapped all day here stupid

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1011067 Oct 24, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>We'll put you down as a 'maybe', you haven't seen who the Republicans are running yet.
Will their candidate be a Marxist communist muslim the world laughs at and who puts the enemies of the United States in the White House like we have now?
I'm voting for change.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Harris County Deputy Murdered 11 min It is what it is 63
Do Puerto Rican guys like African American women? 16 min Satan 6
uSA / CIA have installed Software on Topix to f... 21 min Satan 4
If Topix's whiteys continue deleting black thre... 25 min Satan 13
Black ppl are attending college at higher rates... 36 min SIr Jethro 42
The best way to respond to a racist/troll is LOL! 38 min ohReally 8
Why do I hate white people so much? 41 min Heydrich 292
Egyptians in Egypt 1 hr selina london 485
REPARATIONS: They Will Be Paid Sooner Or Later (Jan '15) 2 hr ohRelly 1,075
I hate blackwomen with a passion!! 2 hr Fabulous 117