Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 46,219)

Showing posts 924,361 - 924,380 of1,072,500
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Finally! The Republican Fever Is Broken

Todayís deal to reopen the government and raise the debt ceiling is a complete and utter loss for Republicans. Has the far right finally learned its lesson?

By holding firm and refusing to bend to Republican demands for capitulation, Obama has broken the Republican Party. Neither Ted Cruzóthe ringleader of this entire effortónor his allies have much to say.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/10...

“Too Ugly to Win”

Level 1

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so Rush was on a tear this morning?
no doubt.
If you weren't watching FoxNews you would know that Rush doesn't start until 11:00AM.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
"A prince shall rise from the east and cause the modern liberal republican society to regress to Machiavellian feudalism and the world will lose the control of significance that prevented global war for an entire generation, and 27 years of war will follow."
Nostrodamus-like paraphrase
In reality, it doesn't take Nostradamus to predict this. Any educated person can see the dramatic regression of the American culture, and predict the impact of removing the influence of the revolutionary governmental concept invented in the United States that propelled the United States to the apex of influence in the world that had never occurred in the history of civilization from the stability equation of the human organization in the world.
Perhaps this is just one more catastrophic event that occassionally occurs in human history, which leads to disaster for most humans in the world. For this to happen, humans have to become ignorant of history first, thus not allowing them to recognize the history they are repeating.
Related: the progressives took control of the education system of the United States in the late 60s, after which there was a 40+ year decline without a single year of improvement. As a result, the American population has changed from the most educated population in the world to the most ignorant population in the industrialized world. Such ignorance will always cause that population to ignorantly repeat history.
Hey Walter, quit spamming and crank up that 50cc Honda and attempt to leap that two foot ditch in from of your out house. LOSER, How's that crow coming along?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Career choices...

"...someone receiving the seven most common U.S. benefits (Temporary Assistance for Needy Families, Medicaid, food stamps, WIC, housing assistance, utilities assistance, and free commodities) rakes in more than $35,600 in benefits in the ten most generous states..."

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/361331/...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Inside the GOP Surrender
The Republican strategy of obstruction collapsed in a late deal that averted default and re-opened the government.
The government shutdown did not end with a bang or even a whimper. Instead, it ended with a stenographer screaming about the freemasons.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/10...
That's hilarious! Was it Lois?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

McCain dismisses Gohmertís insult:ĎIf someone has no intelligence, I donít view it as being a malicious statementí

I love this statement!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
"A prince shall rise from the east and cause the modern liberal republican society to regress to Machiavellian feudalism and the world will lose the control of significance that prevented global war for an entire generation, and 27 years of war will follow."
In reality, it doesn't take Nostradamus to predict this. Any educated person can see the dramatic regression of the American culture, and predict the impact of removing the influence of the revolutionary governmental concept invented in the United States that propelled the United States to the apex of influence in the world that had never occurred in the history of civilization from the stability equation of the human organization in the world.
Perhaps this is just one more catastrophic event that occassionally occurs in human history, which leads to disaster for most humans in the world. For this to happen, humans have to become ignorant of history first, thus not allowing them to recognize the history they are repeating.
Related: the progressives took control of the education system of the United States in the late 60s, after which there was a 40+ year decline without a single year of improvement. As a result, the American population has changed from the most educated population in the world to the most ignorant population in the industrialized world. Such ignorance will always cause that population to ignorantly repeat history.
Nostrodamus-like?

you're a birther. pretty much blows up any fanciful predictions you might dream up. that and no one who matters/those who don't think losing is winning wants to go back to the right wing myth/history(?) of the 1950s.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Level 1

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
not sure what you're implying. all i know is that i didn't drink the tea party kool-aid that would've lead me to believe they would come out on top of their shutdown crisis.
much like loser Mitt, most folks had a handle on it. but once again the nutjobs choose to believe their lying eyes/Ted Cruz rather than have a go at reality.
so who's changed their Topix name? again?
I'm sure you're sold, bought, paid for and proud by now.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Level 1

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You're crying aren't you?
Big girls don't cry. They get even.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm guessing that when any department or agency has to close any office because there was a reduction of funds appropriated for it, idiots like you will think the government shut down, right?
Here's the facts:
There was no government shut down. It was all a hoax.
87 percent of the government was unaffected by the government shut down hoax.
We need to cut spending by just about that same amount this year, and many subsequent years to get back to a balance between revenue and spending. Continuing to borrow 1.3 trillion dollars every year for just the day-to-day existence of the government leads to certain collapse. In this situation, a catastrophic event, which one is certain to occur at some point in time, will cause the government to collapse at that time.
To save the government from the suicidal path it's on, we need to have a government shut down hoax a few times each year because...
You can't use the term "balanced budget" when discussing the government of the United States because this incompetent government hasn't even had a budget since Obama took office.
Even countries like Nigeria can generate a budget. Obviously, the government of even Nigeria is more competent than this Democrat government.
Apparently your teabagger friends fell for the hoax too. They marched out of congress with a white flag tied to their assault rifles.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>If you weren't watching FoxNews you would know that Rush doesn't start until 11:00AM.
The dittohead awaiteth.

Imagine how pathetic a creature you must be; living her life around that fat blowhard junkie every single day?

Then there's Lois; living her life around Billo.

You people are brainwashed.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>If you weren't watching FoxNews you would know that Rush doesn't start until 11:00AM.
i don't watch FOX or listen to Rush. i just visit the most cited site on the net and all is good.

Limbaugh On The GOP: I Can't Remember "Any Major Political Party Being So Irrelevant"

http://mediamatters.org/video/2013/10/16/limb...

go check that same story over at The Blaze. wanna guess who they cited? i'm still chuckling over that one.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure you're sold, bought, paid for and proud by now.
ok, whatever that means/right wing excuse for something.

(the / is getting a workout this morning.)

Level 1

Since: May 11

Landisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
"Rise in the east"

In what geographical framework is Hawaii in the "east", so this "prince" isn't Obama.

I'm think Bush was born in Connecticut & that is in the East.

Iraq war lasted about ten years plus 14 years of Afghanistan makes 24 years of war.

Hey, the guy was almost right.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>at what cost is O'bamacare? isn't that really the question you should be asking?
Do you think you haven't been paying for ER care for people who can't get insurance? You rightwingers are incredibly ignorant.

When Hillary is our next President; single payer healthcare will have evolved from the birth of Obamacare. It's a process.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
McCain dismisses Gohmertís insult:ĎIf someone has no intelligence, I donít view it as being a malicious statementí
I love this statement!
That pretty much applies to just about all of our right wing fanatic friends here.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Good... the radiation is so high in Japan, she should be glowing soon. When is her first trip?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
Good morning leftist phags!!
Still basking in your imaginary "win", I see. Your lame duck quacker baruck has been bitch-slapped more than a pro wrestler in the last few months, and his cheeks are turning rosy red. Get ready for another more SERIOUS slap coming in January. The Patriots in Congress realized that freeloading, leftist deviates like you are too firmly entrenched to take out in one fell swoop. They pushed things as far as they can for now, and a 3 month conciliatory respite is allowing them to regroup and come back much stronger.
You WILL lose, because its in the nature of the leftist freeloader to do so. You're weak; you're Fathers were weak before you; and so on on down the line.....:-)
conciliatory/total cave.

i will / your azz all over this forum if you don't stop making excuses for winning by losing/losing by losing.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Standard & Poor's estimated the shutdown has taken $24 billion out of the economy.

As if Homer didn't already dislike the Tea Baggers.

Level 1

Since: May 11

Landisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm guessing that when any department or agency has to close any office because there was a reduction of funds appropriated for it, idiots like you will think the government shut down, right?
Here's the facts:
There was no government shut down. It was all a hoax.
87 percent of the government was unaffected by the government shut down hoax.
We need to cut spending by just about that same amount this year, and many subsequent years to get back to a balance between revenue and spending. Continuing to borrow 1.3 trillion dollars every year for just the day-to-day existence of the government leads to certain collapse. In this situation, a catastrophic event, which one is certain to occur at some point in time, will cause the government to collapse at that time.
To save the government from the suicidal path it's on, we need to have a government shut down hoax a few times each year because...
You can't use the term "balanced budget" when discussing the government of the United States because this incompetent government hasn't even had a budget since Obama took office.
Even countries like Nigeria can generate a budget. Obviously, the government of even Nigeria is more competent than this Democrat government.
There ya go. Nigeria as balanced budget & oil. Go make yourself a home there.

When did we have a balanced budget, who signed it & who voted to take us off that path?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 924,361 - 924,380 of1,072,500
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••