Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1383502 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1005615 Oct 16, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, once they turn 18 - put 'em on the public dole.
It's the Liberal way.
Plx legally verify (especially illegals)

RUTROH....

(to be continued!!)
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1005616 Oct 16, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Last post on the subject fkface. The lady, who owns and operates a motel had preexisting conditions that elevated her premiums after she left her husbands employer plan. She enrolled to escape preexisting condition clauses more so than the $. And btw the preexisting conditions were described as ordinary-minor things.
In spite of the challenges she's satisfied.
Now, if you read the article, you know the ladies name as well as the name of her business. If you wish to continue to discuss this non topic__give her a call.
The exchanges have nothing to do with pre-existing conditions, which are now irrelevant to all policies.

Their sole purpose is to qualify people for subsidies (and DemoKKKrat party propaganda).

Is "fkface" what your little buddies at the bar call you?

Try sobering up and educating yourself.

Level 1

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#1005617 Oct 16, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
This will really make your day. Persons who drove into a parking lot at Olympic National Park om Washington State were give a $125 ticket for violation of closure. the boy president nobama had rangers available to give out tickets on public land but no rangers to allow them to park. You have to understand the rangers office is not a tourist attraction. It's a place to stretch your legs and enjoy the scenery.
Peace
KMA
Park security is not park maintenance.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1005618 Oct 16, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>I love Ted Cruz and the Tea Party, the only ones that have been fighting for America. I can move on to the O'bama shit care now--got illegals? that's O'bama next trophy. Nothing that the democrats and the Rinos concocted is good for the United States of America. Cry baby victim O'bama will be coming on in 10 minutes. I suggest you hail the king of Utopia.
We agree again, I love Ted Cruz too!
He is a cancer in the Republican party.
God bless Ted Cruz!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1005619 Oct 16, 2013
Good to see America FINALLy getting beyond the red tape beaurocraTic pile of marxist leaning constipation that has been holding working class America hostage.

Forward America!

Next-
CAP, CURB, B-U-D-G-E-T, balance and live with in the means again!

The Economy and REALITY DEMAND it!

T.E.A.!!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1005620 Oct 16, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats have never tried to shy away from the Affordable Care Act. They have proudly worn it as a badge of courage and conviction. Ted Cruz did nothing more than make himself look like a fool.
Democrats have always told Republicans to step back and let the Affordable Care Act sink or swim on its own accord. It's Republicans who have refused to let that happen and I seriously doubt that Cruz and fellow crazies (as John McCain calls them) are going to see the light even now.
Representative Raul Ruiz (D-CA) voted to delay the individual mandate and is running for his political life away from ObamaKKKare.

Level 1

Newville, PA

#1005621 Oct 16, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
Who was president when 50,000+ American's were sent to their deaths in Nam? Was it lbj? A democrat? Tell me that ain't true.
"real dumb" you also are a liar. We all knew that but you continue to prove it with your every post. No one put their name in for the draft, all males were draft eligible. Many got deferments, health reasons, the fact they were going to school, they were married, needed on the family farm. All you had to do was volunteer for the draft and you would have been in the Army, but a coward like you ran off to Canada.
One more time, no one put their name in for the draft, some volunteered for the draft, but, no one put their name in.
Peace
KMA
LBJ was President & he was stupid to plunge us into the Vietnam War.

Look, f*ckhead Eed, when you have a deferment & decide not to renew it, you make yourself eligible for the draft.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1005622 Oct 16, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just assumed, sorry.
Not too keen on televised evangelicalism either...and even many megachurches.
Televised church services are okay though. I like Dr. Charles Stanley who televises his sermons out of Atlanta, I believe.
Galt hates sermons....

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1005623 Oct 16, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Where is the CLEAN continuing resolution? It is as dirty as you can get. Dirty Democrats didn't want a CLEAN bill--Huh Harry Reid.
I didn't change my avatar, like you did.

You're obviously embarassed by CommieCruz.

You should be.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1005624 Oct 16, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt hates sermons....
Galt hates books too lol.
demorat traitors

Denver, CO

#1005625 Oct 16, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> LBJ was President & he was stupid to plunge us into the Vietnam War.
Look, f*ckhead Eed, when you have a deferment & decide not to renew it, you make yourself eligible for the draft.
Hey Doorknob:
Liberal's responding to the debt ceiling increase:
"We can't just give a blank check over and over again."
Nancy Pelosi 11/7/2004
"The request sounds like a drunk going to AA meeting saying 'just gimme one more drink'."
Charlie Rangel 11/18/2004
"Most Americans know that increasing the debt is the last thing we should be doing."
Harry Reid 3/16/2006
"America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership Americans deserve better."
Barack Obama, 3/16/2006

Location hidden

#1005626 Oct 16, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>I love Ted Cruz and the Tea Party, the only ones that have been fighting for America. I can move on to the O'bama shit care now--got illegals? that's O'bama next trophy. Nothing that the democrats and the Rinos concocted is good for the United States of America. Cry baby victim O'bama will be coming on in 10 minutes. I suggest you hail the king of Utopia.
Your whine is in tune with JasonJay's!!

What happened to "We're gonna defund Obamacare??"

the only one I saw crying today was Bonehead, on th eFloor of the House.

Here's the picture;

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1005627 Oct 16, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You should be.
And you obviously have no real comprehension as to what communism actually is.

(or you can't tell Cruz'n-0n-Forward from commie-Obotics.)

Location hidden

#1005628 Oct 16, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> LBJ was President & he was stupid to plunge us into the Vietnam War.
Our involvement in Vietnam was bipartison.

Started by Eisenhower, expanded by JFK, Expanded by LBJ, lost by Richard M. Nixon.

It was the old 'falling dominos' theory.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1005629 Oct 16, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, fine. Look up one that does. I can access the exchange without registering which would be foolish since I don't need insurance off the exchange. I'm confident you can figure it out.
Ever wonder why Aetna, United Healthcare, and other major insurance companies opted out of millions of new customers in California?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1005630 Oct 16, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You should be.
While communism or Marxism-Leninism, as it is known, champions economic justice, it views social revolution and the violent overthrow of the existing social order as essential components in the process. At its roots, Marxism-Leninism is atheistic and materialistic.

Aka OboTiconomics ala Alinsky stuhaisle!!!

Location hidden

#1005631 Oct 16, 2013
Tea Party's Popularity Reaches New Low, Poll Finds

"Unfavorable views of the tea party have nearly doubled over the past two years, making the conservative movement more unpopular than ever, a Pew Research survey released Wednesday finds. Forty-nine percent of Americans now view the tea party unfavorably, while just 30 percent view it favorably -- an 11-point net drop since just this June.

The loss of esteem crosses party lines. A bare majority of Republicans still view the tea party favorably, while 30 percent of independents and 13 percent of Democrats do."

----------

Democrats will take the House in 2014.

Level 1

Newville, PA

#1005632 Oct 16, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The exchanges have nothing to do with pre-existing conditions, which are now irrelevant to all policies.
Their sole purpose is to qualify people for subsidies (and DemoKKKrat party propaganda).
Is "fkface" what your little buddies at the bar call you?
Try sobering up and educating yourself.
Galt has been either on employer supplied health insurance or a government employee all his life.

Galt has no idea of what it is like buying a policy as an individual.

Galt was never in management of a private enterprise else he would know that pool size defines cost.

The concept behind the exchanges is to create larger pools of buyers. It is these larger pools that drive lower costs.
More proof that Galt is an uninformed jackass with a big mouth posting about sh*t he knows nothing about.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1005633 Oct 16, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Our involvement in Vietnam was bipartison.
Started by Eisenhower, expanded by JFK, Expanded by LBJ, lost by Richard M. Nixon.
It was the old 'falling dominos' theory.
Nixon-Bringing the remaining POWs of hell home-"lost"???

Get a CLUE.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1005634 Oct 16, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not for the unborn - who didn't ask to be conceived.
But let's just agree to disagree since we will never agree. Tay?
Can't put this issue aside because opposition to abortion under any circumstances is a losing political position, and the more a candidate talks about abortion at all, the bigger the problem.

Reagan and Bush were both very good about avoiding the issue.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam an empire of faith (Oct '12) 2 min enoch powell 6,886
Why Did a "Black" U.S. President?... 5 min RMGHispanic Causi... 7
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 14 min Lawrence Wolf 1,490
How black people lost Egypt. ------------------... 27 min Redefined 4
Taylor Swift hailed as Aryan Goddess 35 min enoch powell 19
Le PAPYRUS de KAMARA (Nov '15) 38 min dcool 834
News SC biker bar taking heat for t-shirts called 'r... 43 min iamcuriousnow 9
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 50 min Don Barros Serrano 44,882
"American Sniper" Chris Kyle=Liar 2 hr KIP 60
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 2 hr You knew 134,279
McDonald's to open restaurants run by robots 5 hr u Make Me Laugh 58
New Racist Chinese Ad 5 hr LMBAO 23
More from around the web