Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1643987 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

Since: Dec 08

Gauley Bridge WV

#1004473 Oct 15, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot less than the 30,000,000 that will now have health insurance. Not to mention the thousands more that will benefit from other parts of Obamacare, e.g. existing problems, coverage of kids up to 26 yrs old, etc.
You do know that 30 million will still be without insurance even after Obamacare. Not illegals either. Poor people! Yikes!!!

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Level 1

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1004474 Oct 15, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
And you idiots still don't admit the mandate was your idea.
it was the only way to stop Hillary care. The American people hated it then and now. But liberals don't care. Go get your free flu shot--get 1000-don't worry it's safe-O'bamacare says it is 'preventive' medicine.

“Often imitated”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1004475 Oct 15, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I've been hearing that. Said they did it so the suckers,err, the customers wouldn't know how much it was going to cost till after they signed up.
they fear knowing the actual cost of their premiums will keep people from signing up. Obamacare only works if they can get 7 million healthy people to buy health insurance they didn't have before.

“Often imitated”

Level 6

never duplicated

#1004476 Oct 15, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot less than the 30,000,000 that will now have health insurance. Not to mention the thousands more that will benefit from other parts of Obamacare, e.g. existing problems, coverage of kids up to 26 yrs old, etc.
a lot of those 30 million chose not to have health insurance.

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

Gauley Bridge WV

#1004477 Oct 15, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
ouch. That's gonna leave a mark. Lol
lol!

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Level 1

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1004478 Oct 15, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, did you fail that Civics course in the 9th grade?
The president only signs a budget when it passes both houses.
The Senate passed a budget. It is a fact.
Thank you, there is no budget by Congress passed. Point taken. FACT: There hadn't been for 5 years. You so smart.

“Often imitated”

Level 6

never duplicated

#1004479 Oct 15, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! And yet, so appropriate for the tea party!
I don't know, I stopped reading you post at "backstreet boys". It just shows your credibility when a made up pop group is the source of your opinions.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1004480 Oct 15, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama always has full confidence in screw ups. Hell, they gave a Canadian company 1/2 a billion dollars to screw up a website, and it is being reported that the screw up was to hide the actual cost of health care to folks.
I wonder how much the bushie boy iraq screw up is still costing?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1004481 Oct 15, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I've been hearing that. Said they did it so the suckers,err, the customers wouldn't know how much it was going to cost till after they signed up.
Understand that the "exchanges" are just Obama propaganda machines that don't "sign up" anybody...only the insurance companies can sign people up for insurance, and they will demand payment before anybody has insurance...they will also provide a written policy spelling out the terms, if any of the cretins can read...and the written policy governs, regardless of any propaganda on the exchange sites...
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1004482 Oct 15, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
funny, everyone else knew what he meant but you. See, that's called comprehension.
I knew what the dumbazz meant as well__but the fool is always on others reading, spelling, comprehensive skills while he continues to operate at Jethro level. Fk his stupid and yours too.

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

Gauley Bridge WV

#1004483 Oct 15, 2013
Welp! The pizza rolls are done. The pasta, green peas, ham, and Alfredo sauce is simmering on the stove. Time to clean up and boogie out of here. PEACE!!!
NJ raider 1

Newark, NJ

#1004484 Oct 15, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama always has full confidence in screw ups. Hell, they gave a Canadian company 1/2 a billion dollars to screw up a website, and it is being reported that the screw up was to hide the actual cost of health care to folks.
It's like y'all don't listen to the nonsense that spews from your lips. So your insinuating that President Obama ordered the company to screw up the website to hide the cost of healthcare? Do you know how stupid that sounds? It's a foreign country, what would stop them from exposing his secret plot? If they received 1/2 billion, they must be a big company &, they were hired by the WH so, they must be pretty good. Why would they fuck up their business just to help Obama dupe the American population? You can find a better conspiracy in Bush's business partner ordering jet liners to be flown into monumental building on American soil &, Bush responding by attacking a sovereign country that had nothing to do with it!

Level 2

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1004485 Oct 15, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>That's your claim son.
But now that you mention it, it should be interesting to see if the UN can find and confirm it as being Saddam's.
And if not, well, we can say for now you're a liar, right?
"yuck"
If you have a brain in your head you would realize that the UN will fail like they always do.
Peace
KMA

“Often imitated”

Level 6

never duplicated

#1004486 Oct 15, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder how much the bushie boy iraq screw up is still costing?
still has nothing to do with obamacare.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1004487 Oct 15, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
His photo ops won't compensate for his refusal to sit down and negotiate with Republicans so he wouldn't be wearing a green apron or his unconscionable blunder over the death benefits for those fallen soldiers or barricading war memorials...etc., etc., etc.
Mr. Buckwheat has nothing but contempt for the military and its personnel. When he uses them in his propaganda efforts, it turns stomachs throughout American forces.

And in Middle America.

“Often imitated”

Level 6

never duplicated

#1004488 Oct 15, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I knew what the dumbazz meant as well__but the fool is always on others reading, spelling, comprehensive skills while he continues to operate at Jethro level. Fk his stupid and yours too.
how in the fck do you confuse him with Leo?

pisswater and prostitutes.

Level 1

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#1004489 Oct 15, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you, there is no budget by Congress passed. Point taken. FACT: There hadn't been for 5 years. You so smart.
The poster said the SENATE had passed a budget.

You had a near meltdown.

The last budget was passed by Congress in the spring 2009 (2010 budget).

This makes your 5 years a lie.

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

Gauley Bridge WV

#1004490 Oct 15, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Understand that the "exchanges" are just Obama propaganda machines that don't "sign up" anybody...only the insurance companies can sign people up for insurance, and they will demand payment before anybody has insurance...they will also provide a written policy spelling out the terms, if any of the cretins can read...and the written policy governs, regardless of any propaganda on the exchange sites...
I know that. You know that but do the great unwashed know that.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1004491 Oct 15, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obamacare will be this president's undoing. Ironically, he still thinks it's his legacy which, of course, it is. But not the legacy he has in mind.
Also, his pouting and bullying and refusing to sit down and even talk with Republicans to work out a compromise hasn't gone over well with a lot of people.
But Obamacare will be his undoing. I really believe that. We're just going to have to prepare ourselves for the worst first.
Night shinning.
The insurance website problems are very telling.

Incompetence will be the Magic Negro's legacy.
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1004492 Oct 15, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
a lot of those 30 million chose not to have health insurance.
Math challenged eh? Or worse__imagination challenged?

How many of your 30 million are children? Half maybe? Two thirds?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 4 min Trump is a joke 980
I'm not white but are blacks really this stupid... 6 min The Laughing Axe 47
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 12 min Micha Ben Israel 137,321
Racism in America (May '17) 17 min Savant 1,039
Breaking News: Las Vegas Mass Shooting 20 min The Laughing Axe 587
White history month: Name one great "White" civ... 23 min Snr 327
BBC "Nonwhites Only" Whites Need Not Apply. 32 min Harrisson 12
I feel like I can't be with a white guy if he's... 34 min Misunderstxxd__ 152
Homogeneity Is The ONLY Way To MAGA 39 min The Laughing Axe 38
Can The Great White Hope Turn America Around In... 1 hr The Laughing Axe 29
Everyday I thank the Lord I am Black!! 8 hr Blackhead Popper 393
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 9 hr Yomamma 1,603
More from around the web