Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1784549 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1003743 Oct 14, 2013
Get Real wrote:
OBAMA A KNOWN DRUG ADDICT AND HOMO WORKS ONLY FOR JEWS . THESE PEOPLE SHPULD BE EXECUTED :
What Do Knowledgeable Jews Say?
How about going to top Jews in the media themselves and see what they say? Take Joel Stein, for example, columnist for the Los Angeles Times newspaper and regular contributor to Time magazine. In his column in the LA Times (Dec. 19, 2008), Stein says that Americans who think the Jews do not control Hollywood and the media are just plain "dumb."
"Jews totally run Hollywood." Stein proudly admits. He then goes on to
"Jews totally run Hollywood."
—
Joel Stein
Los Angeles Times
provide a long, long list of Hollywood media chieftains—all Jews!—to prove his point. On his list: Fox News President Peter Chernin; Paramount Pictures Chairman Brad Grey; Walt Disney CEO Robert Igor; Sony Pictures Chairman Michael Lynton; Warner Brothers Chairman Barry Meyer; CBS CEO Leslie Moonves; MGM Chairman Harry Sloan; and NBC/Universal Studios CEO Jeff Zucker.
That's just the top brass at the studios. Then there are the actors and entertainers—predominantly Jews, from Barbara Streisand and Gwyneth Paltrow to Adam Sandler to Ben Stiller. Jew...Jew...and Jew again. As Stein wryly remarks, even the head of the actors' union, the Screen Actors Guild, Alan Rosenberg, is a Jew.
"The Jews are so dominant," writes Stein, "I had to scour the trades to come up with six Gentiles in high positions at entertainment companies." "But lo and behold," Stein says, "even one of that six, AMC President Charles Collier, turned out to be a Jew!"
"As a proud Jew," says Joel Stein, "I want America to know of our accomplishment. Yes, we control Hollywood."
ADL's Foxman Admits Jewish Control
"All eight major film studios are run by men who happen to be Jewish."
—
Abe Foxman
Chairman, Jewish ADL
Stein says he then called Abe Foxman, Chairman of the Jewish ADL, to ask him, why don't more Jews just come out and boast at this great accomplishment? Foxman responded by admitting that yes, it's true that most of the top execs "happen to be Jewish." In fact, Foxman told Stein, "all eight major film studios are run by men who happen to be Jewish."
Ben Stein (no relation to Joel), the well-known Jewish actor, economic commentator and writer, when asked "Do Jews run Hollywood?" stared blankly at the questioner, then retorted, "You bet they do—and what of it?" Shahar Ilan, writing in haaretz.com , the internet division of Israel's top daily newspaper, commented, "The Jews do control the American media. This is very clear, and claiming otherwise is an insult to common knowledge."
Neal Gabler, also a Jew and a noted media researcher, wrote an entire book outlining Jewish control of Hollywood. It was entitled, An Empire of Their Own: How the Jews Invented Hollywood. But to really see how the Jews, in their own publications and press, view the reality of Jewish control of the media, all one has to do is take a look at a recent issue of the Jewish Daily Forward, which featured an article entitled, "Billionaire Boychiks Battle for Media Empire."
You're just filled with envy because Jewish people excel at business.

Like Banking.

Like running businesses.

Like running Hollywood studios.

I might add that Jews are a very high percentage of actors and comedians, which happens to be 'Show Business'.

So their running Hollywood is to be expected. Far as I know, they've been extremely successful at it.

I'll bet some of your favorite comedians are Jewish.

Jack Benny

Milton Berle

Sid Caesar

Jerry Seinfeld

Billy Crystal

Bud Abbott

Lenny Bruce

George Burns (he played God!!)

You give new meaning to poor white trash.

“Often imitated”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1003744 Oct 14, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! What's the matter son?
No idea what point you're driving at?
I can tell!!!
Kid, words like "encourage" and "mention" confuse you, so I don't expect anything I tell you to register. Now go to bed before your mom find out you're still on the computer.

Location hidden

#1003745 Oct 14, 2013
killtaker wrote:
Primates and the New Colonialism...
"Primates defend their territory from intruders...
So...
"This puts the immigration debate in a different light. In a democracy, citizens of a territory vote the government into power. Mass immigration as it is currently constructed, that is mass immigration by ethnic groups greatly different from one's own, means that Western nations are now importing their future rulers. It's the new colonialism"
http://mangans.blogspot.com/2013/08/the-new-c...
The USA is a nation of immigrants. DUH

We've been importing our leaders thru immigration since the 1700's.

All white people are immigrants. Every one of them.

The only natives are American Indians and the Mexicans of the southwest, who were there long before the white man came.

You're really an ignorant putz.

You want me to do your taxes again, nitwit??

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1003746 Oct 14, 2013
If you believe in drilling for more oil, you are a tool of corporate interests.

But if you support the corporate interest of creating a fabricated market for the non-commodity of carbon dioxide so it can be "traded" and taxed to deliberately make energy expensive for citizens ... well, you've got some serious smarts.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/201...

“Often imitated”

Level 6

never duplicated

#1003747 Oct 14, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, it took a bit, but I went and looked at some of his posts from before the election.
Same old weak-assed crap. Stupid cop tricks.
That's a pretty neat trick considering "ray donovan" has only been registered since Aug of 13. But don't worry, lily is too stupid to notice.

Location hidden

#1003748 Oct 14, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Now go to bed before your mom find out you're still on the computer.
The oldest, weakest, and most lame insult on internet threads since they began!!

And who plays it??

Emaam, that's who!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

“Often imitated”

Level 6

never duplicated

#1003749 Oct 14, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Like Banking.
Like running businesses.
I might add that Jews are a very high percentage of actors and comedians, which happens to be 'Show Business'.
So their running Hollywood is to be expected. Far as I know, they've been extremely successful at it.
Jack Benny
Milton Berle
Sid Caesar
Jerry Seinfeld
Billy Crystal
Bud Abbott
Lenny Bruce
Hahahaha, are you seriously going to start a pissing match with crazy ron? Now that's desperate.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1003750 Oct 14, 2013
Don't let the Liberals keep lying and get away with it, folks. Call them to their faces just what they are: liars and fools.

Thomas Sowell - Who Shut Down the Government?: http://jewishworldreview.com/cols/sowell10041...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1003751 Oct 14, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Kid, words like "encourage" and "mention" confuse you, so I don't expect anything I tell you to register. Now go to bed before your mom find out you're still on the computer.
lol! No they don't son.

But it's clear you want assumptions to take over. I couldn't understand why you wouldn't clarify and then it occurred to me... you don't want clarity!

Location hidden

#1003752 Oct 14, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
If you believe in drilling for more oil, you are a tool of corporate interests.
But if you support the corporate interest of creating a fabricated market for the non-commodity of carbon dioxide so it can be "traded" and taxed to deliberately make energy expensive for citizens ... well, you've got some serious smarts.
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/201...
Yet under Obama, America's production of oil and natural gas is the highest it's been in decades.

Far more than under 'oilman' Bush and Cheney.

Kind of proves your stupidity, eh Gunner??

BTW, carbon dioxide is a valuable commodity, useful in getting more oil out of old formations.

Kinder Morgan makes a fortune out of selling carbon dioxide.

Obviously, you didn't know that. Typical dumb cop.

----------

""Kinder Morgan is the leading transporter and marketer of carbon dioxide in North America. We deliver approximately 1.3 billion cubic feet per day of CO2 through about 1,300 miles of pipelines.

CO2 flooding is a proven technology that is used to boost production in mature oil fields. We transport CO2 via pipeline from southwestern Colorado to west Texas where it is injected into oil producing fields. The Permian Basin produces approximately 20 percent of the total oil production in the United States (excluding Alaska).

When you work with Kinder Morgan CO2, you are working with the premier supplier and transporter of high quality CO2.

----------

You better quit while you're behind, Gunner.

You're getting your head handed to you with your stupidity.

Keep it up. I find pointing out your ignorance to be great fun!!
Nat Turner

Philippines

#1003753 Oct 14, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Like Banking.
Like running businesses.
Jack Benny
Milton Berle
Sid Caesar
Jerry Seinfeld
Billy Crystal
Bud Abbott
Lenny Bruce
Agree Hitler tried to warn the world of the jews!

Location hidden

#1003754 Oct 14, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahaha, are you seriously going to start a pissing match with crazy ron? Now that's desperate.
no different than crazy emaam.

I take on all nitwits and vanquish them!!

I'm in the process of taking your buddy Gunner apart, limb from limb./

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#1003755 Oct 14, 2013
Smile!

The Magic Negro loves you!

NSA collects millions of e-mail address books globally: http://tinyurl.com/ny4zy

He also is concerned about your health records:>

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#1003756 Oct 14, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You also take on the Seventh Fleet without a condom.

Live dangerous and die, azzhole:>

Level 1

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1003757 Oct 14, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Like Banking.
Like running businesses.
Jack Benny
Milton Berle
Sid Caesar
Jerry Seinfeld
Billy Crystal
Bud Abbott
Lenny Bruce
Racist!
No Black people on your list!!!!!

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#1003758 Oct 14, 2013

Level 1

Location hidden

#1003759 Oct 14, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
What's your personal record for number of NO-DOZE pills popped in a 24 hour period?

“Often imitated”

Level 6

never duplicated

#1003760 Oct 14, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
" Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
He didn't say the sites didn't mention polls."

Hahaha

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#1003761 Oct 14, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
The USA is a nation of immigrants. DUH
We've been importing our leaders thru immigration since the 1700's.
All white people are immigrants. Every one of them.
The only natives are American Indians and the Mexicans of the southwest, who were there long before the white man came.
You're really an ignorant putz.
You want me to do your taxes again, nitwit??
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
The Indians - ALL Indians - came from Siberia and before that from Central Asia and before that from Africa and before that,.....

We are all immigrants. Except for you. You were kicked out from Hell for pizzing on the rocks.

Level 1

Location hidden

#1003762 Oct 14, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet under Obama, America's production of oil and natural gas is the highest it's been in decades.
Far more than under 'oilman' Bush and Cheney.
Kind of proves your stupidity, eh Gunner??
BTW, carbon dioxide is a valuable commodity, useful in getting more oil out of old formations.
Kinder Morgan makes a fortune out of selling carbon dioxide.
Obviously, you didn't know that. Typical dumb cop.
----------
""Kinder Morgan is the leading transporter and marketer of carbon dioxide in North America. We deliver approximately 1.3 billion cubic feet per day of CO2 through about 1,300 miles of pipelines.
CO2 flooding is a proven technology that is used to boost production in mature oil fields. We transport CO2 via pipeline from southwestern Colorado to west Texas where it is injected into oil producing fields. The Permian Basin produces approximately 20 percent of the total oil production in the United States (excluding Alaska).
When you work with Kinder Morgan CO2, you are working with the premier supplier and transporter of high quality CO2.
----------
You better quit while you're behind, Gunner.
You're getting your head handed to you with your stupidity.
Keep it up. I find pointing out your ignorance to be great fun!!
Do you ever 're-read' some of the things you post?

You should start doing so...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are Mexicans the the new Blacks? 28 min Deanna 94
The first time i had sex with a WM (Nov '11) 46 min White 556
News 1st African-American woman set to be San Franci... 50 min Victory 2
A black is has ghetto. Rich or poor (Nov '17) 1 hr Godhatesothers 8
Remember the gym mat nighur? 1 hr justalie 4
Loser Trump just keeps on Losing... 5 hr BillyDbigballer 101
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 5 hr SIMPLY THE TRUTH 41,249
"LIBERALS" Are CLOSE MINDED KNUCKLE DRAGGERS 9 hr The Patriot 43
Direct link between Opioid abuse and Trump voters 10 hr Firey Fellow 44 32