Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Level 5

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#998190 Oct 8, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
You Carol, are the last person in the world to call anybody dumb. You're the one after all who claimed that Congress was working on legislation on a day when they weren't even in session. You're the one who said that the President was going on vacation while everyone else was still in town working when in fact Congress left a week and a half earlier than Obama and stayed out a whole month as opposed to a week for the President. You're the one who tried to use a forty year old map of the Arctic to somehow disprove climate change. I'm sure that if I was inclined I could go back through your posts and find numerous false and just plain stupid statements that you've made.
Can't make this stuff up? You do it all the time dim wit!
The role of any president is to do whatever it takes to assuage fears among the people and not incite them.

Yes or no. True of false. Take your pick.

But pick one and answer it.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#998191 Oct 8, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Research funded by the Pioneer Fund which propagates Nazi eugenics as fact isn't even remotely credible. But I can see where it would appeal to a racist like you.
You're an idiot Galt!
Hi frenchy chimp!!

Eugenics makes perfect sense (now more than ever), as its the only way to stop the circle of abuse and criminal behavior propagated when criminal chimp types breed. Its amazing that leftist phags (who think nothing of regulating every aspect of one's life) balk at the prospect of any qualifiers being placed on the most important aspect of life: i.e. whether someone would be a responsible parent.

If it makes you feel any better, the abnormally high percentage of negroes being sterilized would be offset by the higher overall number of anglos (due to their larger demographics).....
Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#998192 Oct 8, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Research funded by the Pioneer Fund which propagates Nazi eugenics as fact isn't even remotely credible. But I can see where it would appeal to a racist like you.
You're an idiot Galt!
Hypocrite.

YOUR Vice President and YOUR House Majority Leader are both documented racists. Had a republican made the comments these two racists had, he or she would be politically dead and buried.

You probably thought Robert Byrd was a great democrat.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#998193 Oct 8, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>And are you that 'blind a dupe' to take the word of Vlad , the pin-up hunk, Putin, former head of Russia's spy agency KGB , who made his living by telling good lies better than anyone else to advance his career and promote the interests of his country of Russia? lol
First, he wasn't the head of the KGB-moron.

Second what Galt said was true. Like or dislike Putin, it makes no difference.

Putin has successfully made this admin, and unfortunately all Americas also, look like bumbling idiots.

Level 5

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#998194 Oct 8, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry babe but he's right. Matter of fact we, you and I, did post on a thread prior to this one, A much more thoughtful, interesting and far less racist thread than this one. It's all still there.
So once again you're in error. Sucks to be insane doesn't it!
Wasn't addressing our "history".

Go back and read nuc's post again. You'll figure it out even if you have to read it real slow.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#998195 Oct 8, 2013
Anderson Cooper schools Republican on shutdown vote:‘You’re not on Fox News’

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/10/08/anderso...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#998196 Oct 8, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
yes, right at the moment there sure is a lot of stuff you nutjobs aren't capable of addressing with any sort of coherent reasoning.
so we get...<spam>
<spam>
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#998197 Oct 8, 2013
More iphones for Democratic voters is on the way!

'the coming tax hike'

http://gregmankiw.blogspot.com/2013/10/the-co...

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#998198 Oct 8, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You really must hang out with with a bunch of really stupid people if you think the stuff you post here is smart or clever.
Republicans :"either you defund or delay the ACA or we will harm America."
That program passed both houses in Congress & was signed into law. Upheld in the courts & verified when you bozos ran a "repeal" candidate against Obama & he got creamed.
If you want to repeal the ACA or defund it or delay it, do it on the House & Senate floor.
Oh that's right, you've tried that at least 40 times & lost every time. So you threaten America.
The program needed the Cornhusker Kickback and Louisiana Purchase to pass a Congress with Democrats in a super majority in the Senate and a dominant majority in the House.
If you recall, the very next thing that happened was the Democrats got their asses kicked so hard their shoulders disappeared in the mid-term elections. The backlash the voters gave the Democrats after the ObamaKare fiasco set a record for the entire history of the United States.
The people vehemently object to ObamaKare.

Now, all that is happening is, the American people are telling you how to run the government.
... and you're objecting to that.

Now, what's wrong with that picture?

“Often imitated”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#998199 Oct 8, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>"U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said Monday that the United States and Russia are "very pleased" with the progress made so far in destroying Syria's chemical weapons stocks. And, he offered some rare, if qualified, U.S. praise for the President of Syria, Bashar Assad.
Kerry, speaking at a press conference with Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov, said the Assad regime deserves credit for its speedy compliance thus far with the U.N. Security Council resolution calling for the elimination of the weapons."..."Let me be crystal clear," Kerry said, "we're very pleased with the pace of what has happened with respect to chemical weapons." He noted that on Sunday, just over a week after the Security Council and the international chemical weapons watchdog acted, experts had started the process of destroying the stockpiles.
"I think that was a terrific example of global cooperation, of multilateral efforts to accomplish an accepted goal and they have moved with equal speed to get on the ground in Syrian and begin the operations," he said."
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-202_162-57606268/...
An American success by anyone's measure for the Obama Administration 's smart power and diplomacy .
nice fluff piece. What exactly has been destroyed?

Level 2

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#998200 Oct 8, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right, I'm the winner, you're the loser.
Glad you got it straight.
Now go breastfeed on George Bush.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
"nutsucker"
You are right you are the champeen loser on this thread. Digest this;
- president nobama has increased the debt more in 5 years then all other presidents did in our country's history
- Under president nobama food stamps are used by millions more American's
- Under president nobama household incomes have declined
- Under president nobama fewer American's pay income tax
- president nobama created nobamakare a fiasco a large majority of American's do not support
- president nobama is/has gutted our military
- Under president nobama new home starts and sales are lower than when he was elected
- Under president nobama GDP growth is stagnant, barely keeping up with the rate of inflation
- president nobama gave thousands of guns to the Mexican drug cartels with his Fast and Furious program, guns used to kill American's
- president nobama gave the stand down order that prevented available sources for helping the American's killed in Benghazi
The above are facts. First blame bush and then then list something positive that has come out of the administration of president nobama.
Peace
KMA
Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#998201 Oct 8, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You really must hang out with with a bunch of really stupid people if you think the stuff you post here is smart or clever.
Dave thinks regurgitating Obama rhetoric and democrat propaganda makes him smart and clever.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#998202 Oct 8, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
hopeless....
Can Internet Trolls Take Down Obamacare?
A filibuster can’t stop health-care exchanges from starting up Tuesday. But maybe a clever Tea Partier with Internet access can.
Ted Cruz had his chance to derail Obamacare. Now it’s up to Internet trolls.
At least that’s the plan of Dustin Stockton, a top Tea Party strategist who sent out word Friday morning that he is organizing what he has termed “The Great American Troll-Off”—a chance for Tea Partiers to win cash prizes for tweaking the federal government.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/09...
because as we all know after the dreadful showing at the last Tea Party rally, evidently if you ain't paying the fools they won't join in the circus.
and how bad is when the GOP in Congress needs the help of professional right wing chain email loving trolls?
so what do you think about commercials that tell you how to sign up for Obamacare? averaging 2 an hour here. how they got them past out local GOP censors is a mystery, but they're very compelling commercials. i bet even the local FOXbots are going: Now wait a minute. That's not what Bill told me!
Starting to feel your monthly cheese check starting to slip away injun joe?:-)
Whatever

Gering, NE

#998203 Oct 8, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
who said anything about race?
Freudian slip? but it is the main reason you nutjobs are so nutty.
so having a woman in the WH will be a blast. and pray to God she's black. omg the unwarranted right wing uproar!
The radicalized left has been throwing a hissy fit for five years now accusing anyone who disagrees with Obama of being racist.

Could be the only possible reason they attempt to claim, refusing to admit that it may be as simple of Obama's policies suck-big time.

You are joining Leo in being just creepy now.

<spam>

trolling

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#998204 Oct 8, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Give Galt the credit...
Gotta love Gault. He comes with really strong stuff.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#998205 Oct 8, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
MAN is he a phag......:-)
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#998206 Oct 8, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
<spam>
...(looking for a <rediculous> icon)
No one can't fix sonicmorons stupid and ghetto ignorance...

sonicmoron all the time bent over and punked by No Surprize Fox News, Spam, obama, someone or something all the time looking like an ignorant idiot....

It's the culture...
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#998207 Oct 8, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
>Gay spam<
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#998208 Oct 8, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
No, like closing a Colonial Farm that hadn't got tax dollars since 1980.
Attempting to block a turn off so people couldn't pull over and look at Mt. Rushmore.
Telling people they couldn't take pictures in a national park because it was recreating.
That creepy stuff.
PDUPONT is RealDumbDave's sock...
Springheel

Baltimore, MD

#998209 Oct 8, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
"As long as the poor brother votes democrat." - USAsince1680
For the next 200 years, anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 3 min Gmoney AKA Big Go 26,297
Must see! Caught on tape interracial couple rac... 4 min Cigar Face 21 773
It is true. White people are crooks 4 min marty mart 11
I have no 13 min WhoopThereItIs 148
Berbers* North African Tribe that look "White" (May '09) 14 min Insect Trust 820
Chinese VS white Europeans get your copy today 15 min Raoul 7
12 year old black boy 1 hit k.o white cop 23 min TheDoby 19
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 28 min Insect Trust 25,648
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 30 min Carly HI YAH 7,631
How can I get Blacks to stop talking to me 38 min MUA 128
Why do WM have all the women, power, prestige, ... 1 hr Edgar12 63
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 1 hr wtf 282

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE