Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1432660 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#998631 Oct 8, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>ROTFLMAO. IN the 1940's--who knew? Priorities--they had PRIORITIES-- so you are starving..but if you get sick or don't have shoes, remember we have insurance. OMG> LOL.
It was a whooper.

I knew she had made the statement about being poor, but I couldn't find it.

Thanks
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#998632 Oct 8, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
you advocate death panels.
Who gets to play God??
Therein lies the problem. Most healthcare spending is on people in the final stage of life.
But who gets to decide who's terminal and isn't worth treating??
Wealthy white republicans who think they are entitled to more than others.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#998633 Oct 8, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid
Heavens to Betsy Swilly!! Its 12:54 EST; do you know where your life alert button is?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#998634 Oct 8, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>USM1680 you forgot to block your ISP--so flustered I see. San Jose California. Now get back to pretending you are in Hawai'i you fool. ROTFLMAO.
lol! I just love when that happens!
Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#998635 Oct 8, 2013
"I'm just going through my list. Talk to Jay about it ..."

Obama's "list" of sycophant reporters - excuse me, journalists - who are privileged enough to ask a prepared, softball question.

"Talk to Jay about it" if you don't suck up hard enough.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#998636 Oct 8, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>LOL... USA San Jose, CA You stupid idiot.. Yeah Gilligan... The hazards being a deranged democrat LMFAO...
Why? What's the matter son?

Things got too complicated for your thinking?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#998637 Oct 8, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Social sites like Facebook and Twitter provide an excellent overview of how today's youth are out of touch with reality.
So many have their face stuck in an electronic device, updating their status and posting their every move. The lives they create are artificial and shallow.
Proper English, writing, and communication are quickly becoming things of the past.
lol! You should tell no surprize. You're countering his claim of 'facebook' after promoting them to a living being!
Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#998638 Oct 8, 2013
Watch how the tolerant left articulates their displeasure should Chris Christie announce a possible run for prez in '16.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#998639 Oct 8, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me see here.
The fake guy from Hawaii is agreeing with the woman whose family had to buy insurance because they failed to give their children adequate food and clothing?
lol! It's great you have your opinions son...

... since that's all you're offering... as usual!
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#998640 Oct 8, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
What was it Obama said today, something like:'Just because we raise the debt limit doesn't mean we're gonna go into more debt'
I was literally "ROTFLMAO" after that one. Even funnier is people like USA believe him. I mean c'mon!
I want that charge card where I can keep spending but never incur any more debt.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#998641 Oct 8, 2013
A lot of intelligent discussion from bright posters this evening. No coincidence that most of the leftist phags were beaten into submission earlier in the afternoon. Great work folks; have dong work his magic with his wok and cook you a well-deserved meal for your trouble..... :-)

“Come Home America!”

Level 1

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#998642 Oct 8, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
It is only fair. We gave the drug lords their guns.
John Boehner is dumb enough , but who would ever believe that Michelle Bachmann could still be on the Intelligence Committee?'The leaf is on the fig tree, the squirrel is in the woodshed, the nuts are in the Congress.' Rep. Michele Bachmann declares that we are in the End Times:'His day is at hand.' http://www.dailykos.com/ ... via @dailykos
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#998643 Oct 8, 2013
‘Truckers Ride for the Constitution’ to take to Beltway in protest...

See Facebook Truckers Ride For The Constitution 86,688 likes · 97,135 talking about this..

https://www.facebook.com/ridefortheconstituti...

The longer the government stays shutdown, more the blame falls on our fearless leader and chief obama...

Tear down this Wall Obama...

Go Middle Clas!!... Go Truckers!!... Go Bikers!!...

It's the culture...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#998644 Oct 8, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me see here.
The fake guy from Hawaii is agreeing with the woman whose family had to buy insurance because they failed to give their children adequate food and clothing?
lol! Psst! Prove I'm a fake, son!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#998645 Oct 8, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>ROTFLMAO. IN the 1940's--who knew? Priorities--they had PRIORITIES-- so you are starving..but if you get sick or don't have shoes, remember we have insurance. OMG> LOL.
Wow. 1940's. Wasn't that when your motherland was created by the British spilling their blood for you?
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#998646 Oct 8, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Hillary is avoiding the ObamaKKKare debacle like the plague.....
I thought I was the only one who noticed that; very observant.

Even if she happened to somehow miraculously win the Presidency, odumbocare is a doomed experiment, and a black mark on this country's history (so to speak :-))....
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#998647 Oct 8, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
Could there be ANYTHING more pathetic than the worms in the park service acting aggressively towards elderly tourists? If EVER there was a group of government buffoons in need of permanent furlough, they are it.
I'm going to ride up around the barricades into the National Forest on my motorcycle again tomorrow, just to make that point.
What a bunch of phags.....
lol! Except a congressman who tries to abuse his power with a park service ranger, then gets reamed by the people there and beats a hasty retreat once he gets the crowd stirred up!
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#998648 Oct 8, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
Watch how the tolerant left articulates their displeasure should Chris Christie announce a possible run for prez in '16.
Disagree. That fat tub of RINO goo would be an acceptable candidate in the eyes of the left....
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#998649 Oct 8, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Time to shut your big yapper, dong!! Broccoli beef!!
lol! No son... wolfie yellowtail! I hear it perfect for dogs with no brains!

Here boy!
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#998650 Oct 8, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid
Excuse me, did I pee in your cereal today to make you so sullen with me?

If so, I make no apologies.

Really lily, your obsession with people posting late at night after your nite nite time in FL cannot be good for your health.

The board will still be here in the morning unless stompy foot Obama shuts down the internet.

Get some rest.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MSNBC: Trump won 1 min TheOriginalDoby 43
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 2 min Oh No You Di-nt 1,354
Berbers are not eurasian (Mar '11) 4 min trollslayer 215
Islam an empire of faith (Oct '12) 5 min Oh No You Di-nt 7,388
Why did they Nuked Japan but not Germany??? 17 min dcool 271
News Minority voters and candidates in a racially di... 26 min lesserof 2evils 17
News BLM Activists: Don't Name Streets After Murderers 30 min Oh No You Di-nt 1
IR at the walmart 44 min FABULICIOUS 72
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 47 min trollslayer 48,850
More from around the web