Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
915,041 - 915,060 of 1,081,854 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You ghetto retard commies are your parties ass-clown hijackers...
It's the culture...
lol! You're the hijackers son.

You can't stand on your own so you try and TAKE from others instead!

Talk about a bunch of low life hypocrites!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Ray" is a stalker troll. She's not fooling anyone.
We're suppose to care about what you ignorant ass-clown ghetto liberals "think?" LMAO..

it's the culture...

Level 2

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee Eed, I talk Medicare & you respond social security. Are you just stupid?
"real dumb"
All on this thread realize you are unable to comprehend. I told you that my paychecks have a deduction for Medicare. It is listed as a tax on the pay stub. All know you are lost because you do not pay any taxes, you are just a loser with your hand out.
"real dumb" if you could understand Social Security is also listed as a tax, another tax you do not pay.
One more time you prove your self to being a liar, I spoke of both, Medicare and Social Security taxes.
Peace
KMA
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You're the hijackers son.
You can't stand on your own so you try and TAKE from others instead!
Talk about a bunch of low life hypocrites!
TAKE from others???...LMFAO...

If it's ghetto, illiterate, loser, it's free cheese, moocher, and ass-clown liberal..

It's the culture..
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

Watch the ghetto commie from Connecticunt, nutsack disappear. He always does when his ass clown ghetto and stupidity are exposed.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

Patriot wrote:
THIS IS TERRORISM -
Blue Ridge Inn's act of defiance lasts about 2 hours
"At a spot 5,000 feet above sea level and 20 miles from the nearest town, an innkeeper decided Friday to defy the federal government and reopen his lodge.
That stand lasted about two hours as National Park Service rangers blocked the entrances to the privately run Pisgah Inn on the Blue Ridge Parkway after owner Bruce O'Connell decided to reopen his dining room, gift shop and country store at noon Friday for lunch. The federal government had forced the inn, in a leased building on federal land, to shut down at 6 p.m. ET Thursday at the height of fall foliage and tourism season."
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...
The Magic Negro wants us to suffer. I'm surprised he hasn't ordered Meals-On-Wheels to food poison Seniors so to blame the Republicans. Stay tuned. The Bass Turd just might try it.

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
Al Shabaab leader believed killed by U.S. commandos: NYTimes
Reuters 1 hour ago
WASHINGTON (Reuters)- A U.S. Navy SEAL team is believed to have killed a senior leader of the al Shabaab militant group in a raid on his seaside villa in Somalia on Saturday in response to a deadly attack on a Nairobi shopping mall last month, the New York Times reported.
The unidentified target was believed to have been killed in a predawn firefight after the SEAL team landed in the Somali town of Barawe by sea, but the commandos were forced to withdraw before that could be confirmed, a report on the newspaper's website quoted a senior U.S. official as saying.
It said U.S. officials initially reported that the commandos had seized the Shabaab leader, but later backed off that account.
----------
Bet not one of you nitwits knew about this op, even as you pretend to understand what Obama is doing around the world. I'm surprised we even heard of it.
Point being, there are things going on worldwide that Americans will never hear of until afterwards, if at all.
So all of you nitwits who pretend to know what Obama did and didn't do, this proves how little we actually know about our Government's activities overseas.
What happened in Benghazi??
I sure don't know, and neither do any of you. I'll bet it's far more complicated and weird than we could imagine.
That's why we'll likely never know. A lot of it is tied to our secret ops, Benghazi was certainly a dark ops mission, this one lost it's secrecy. How many work and we never hear of??
What was our ambassador doing in Benghazi when his embassy was in Tripoli?? None of us has a clue.
Just as none of us knew we were sending the Seals in to Somalia to get the Nairobi mall planners.
You are probably Wanted in six states for writing this sort of Krap on shithouse walls, too.

Feels good to be wanted, eh?

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You are; you teabaggers are so sick in the head that you'll stop at nothing to destroy this country because you imagine that you're winning something. You're not. You are anti American nutjobs.
Hee, Hee, Hee......

Your gullibility will give you stomach ulcers, babee:)

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol's a parrot. Ask her to name the terrorists she claims Obama negotiates with, and you get the usual Frank Davis nonsense.
If the Dems were holding a Repugnant President hostage, she'd be wailing about how awful the House was behaving and endangering the nation's economy.
It's all context.
I wonder how Carol will behave when Hillary Clinton is President??
Hillarycare will be Medicare for all, or single payer.
The logical next step.
The Amateur-In-Chief is getting his sweet-cheeks pummeled and no matter how hard you try, you can't make a man out of a monkey.

But that won't stop you from trying:)

Level 4

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it isn't what I said.
Yes I can deny it.
You are a liar.
Ray Donovan, Post #995721: "National Cancer Institute Funds Tea Party Witch Hunt" (same as "Cancer programs for children are anti-Tea Party")

Ray Donovan, Post #995461: "Unbelievable. What a completely ludicrous statement." (Which IMO, is the same as "I agree with Martinezjosei's post.)

Reminder:

I replied to Martinezjosei's post: "Harry Reid already said he does not care about kids with cancer" by reminding him that it is the Republicans who have never cared for kids with cancer as evidenced by the FACT that their budgets in 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013 cut NIH funding as much as 20% in Rand Paul's budget alone.
Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You always claim to 'know' things son...
... and that's about the extent of your reality!!!
And I have no doubt you believe as you make it up!
Hey, if I'm a "birther", you're a racist. Just use your own logic.
O no he didnt

Waterbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

How. Many. African. American. Navy. Seal. Were. On. The raid. In. Somalia. And. Obama. Train. Them

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

Daryl Issa issues more Benghazi subpenas.

My Man!

http://tinyurl.com/q23c76x

The WHite House Bass Turd just won't stop lying.

What's an honest official to do?

F*ck him.

Level 2

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know what a dummmmmmffffck you are?
"Hey #FLATBOEHNER!
we shut down the gov over a non budget issue!"
Republicans: we hate people, no Blue Cross co-pay cards for you.
What dippppppshttttts!
Record breaking hits for OBAMACARE! On line!
Republicans are done, stick a fork in their azzzzz!
(Now it's fun to just laugh at them daily!)
LOL
LOL
LOL
Republicans? Worst citizens in the country! Total losers!
"nobama the loser"
This little gem will really get the pee to run down your leg and give you that touchy feelie sensation, the loser in charge, president nobama, and his skill at math, see below for nobama math;
- He divides the country
- He subtracts jobs
- He adds debt
- He multiplies misery
Peace
KMA

Level 4

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee. Does this mean that the Liberal posters here have been lying?
Whooda figured, eh?
No, we have been telling the truth all along. It is a clear example of the dumbing down of America. Especially since research has proven that FOX viewers and readers are dumber than those who get their news from any other network. You are the video game addicts who have lost touch with reality.

Level 4

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you remember republicans won the House of Representatives?
What difference does that make?

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
government operations are solely an executive function....
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, we have been telling the truth all along. It is a clear example of the dumbing down of America. Especially since research has proven that FOX viewers and readers are dumber than those who get their news from any other network. You are the video game addicts who have lost touch with reality.
You commie ghetto retards always bent over and punked by No Surprize Fox News, obama bin Lyin, someone or something..

It's the culture...

Level 4

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Ray is too stupid to understand we are comparing shutting down the government unless certain outside actions are taken.
The Republicans would fund the government if a delay i & a partial defunding is done to the ACA.
What if Democrats would fund the government if a ban on handguns would be included.
This is the question.
Ray knows it.
Ray is afraid to honestly answer it.
BTW, let it up to Republicans to vote to lower revenues without offering a replacement. And you wonder why Republicans run up the debt.
Yes. Ray is too stupid, period.
Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ray Donovan, Post #995721: "National Cancer Institute Funds Tea Party Witch Hunt" (same as "Cancer programs for children are anti-Tea Party")
Ray Donovan, Post #995461: "Unbelievable. What a completely ludicrous statement." (Which IMO, is the same as "I agree with Martinezjosei's post.)
Reminder:
I replied to Martinezjosei's post: "Harry Reid already said he does not care about kids with cancer" by reminding him that it is the Republicans who have never cared for kids with cancer as evidenced by the FACT that their budgets in 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013 cut NIH funding as much as 20% in Rand Paul's budget alone.
LMAO! Before I make a complete fool of you, I'd suggest you recheck your original goal line. You've moved it so far in the past two days you have no idea what you accused me of.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Youngsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

Ray Donovan wrote:
Gee, the government gets involved and the health care gears grind to a halt. Lies, bureaucracy, corruption, unpreparedness, favoritism...pathetic.
Hey loser!

People can sign up directly with Blue Cross.

That company you morrrrons call communist.

Millions of hits on line day one!

HUGE Success!

So you dck holes cry for weeks: defund it mannnnn!

Not on the Geniuses watch!

LOL

LOL

LOL

why do you GOP: OLD WHITE RACIST PUSCEES!

Hate people?

Co-pay cards scare you?

Enough to throw 800,000 out of work?

And risk major harm to the economy?

Over co-pay cards?

#FLATBOEHNER

How can you be so stupid to vote for Republiclowns?

Are you mental?

No one believes your lies on here! Come on! You must know you're so stupid? Right? You have to know.

That semenhole idiot judging his own posts!

Come on! Wake up!

Republicans: put a fork in it! You're done!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

505 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 5 min Wow 78,343
Old BM Dysfunctional Impotent Dyck vs White Fre... 5 min T-BOS 19
Three characteristics of the devil or should i ... (Mar '10) 10 min Jeremy Evans 96
Anyone remember THX??? (Jan '14) 11 min Thoranson 60
Another BM with a HOT WW Wife__----------- 12 min melissa__ 311
Why Do White Boys Show YouTube Videos Of Blacks... 13 min AAAM 229
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 14 min A CHILD OF AHAYA 94,487
I Love White Police Officers!!!!!!!! 53 min Gremlin 76
Paris Hilton is a RACIST. She "hates" black men 55 min Aussie Bob 133
About foreign born blacks. ---------- 1 hr Aussie Bob 573
•••
•••