Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1498078 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#996872 Oct 7, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
The "well off" WILL be able to get medical care because they were granted waivers, are members of Congress with special subsidies or will opt out and pay cash.
It's the rest of us who will have to hurry up and wait to see a physician and receive prompt treatment.
But hurray! At least hoping you won't die first is free!
You seriously don't get it, do you?
What waivers do the well off get Carol? You just pulled that from your nether regions. No you goddamned liar, members of Congress and their staffs do not get special subsidies . The ACA doesn't have anything to do with how long it takes your doctor to see you nitwit unless you think that because more people will have access to health care will increase your waiting time. If so too bad. If you've got coverage good for you. A lot of people with a history of diabetes were previously unable to get coverage because it was considered to be a pre-existing condition. I really do get it Carol. I get that you're one of the "I've got mine, screw you" crowd. I also get that you're a liar.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#996873 Oct 7, 2013
Hey, this was not in the movie...

'Erin Brockovich resolves Nevada drunken boating case'

http://www.ktnv.com/news/local/Erin-Brockovic...

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Level 1

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#996874 Oct 7, 2013
I don't understand why O'bama doesn't shut down Hoover Damn and make people die of thirst. It is possible.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#996875 Oct 7, 2013
What did these people know?

Jan 2011
"200 Economists Ask Lawmakers to Repeal Obamacare"

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/200-economist...

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Level 1

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#996876 Oct 7, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
What waivers do the well off get Carol? You just pulled that from your nether regions. No you goddamned liar, members of Congress and their staffs do not get special subsidies . The ACA doesn't have anything to do with how long it takes your doctor to see you nitwit unless you think that because more people will have access to health care will increase your waiting time. If so too bad. If you've got coverage good for you. A lot of people with a history of diabetes were previously unable to get coverage because it was considered to be a pre-existing condition. I really do get it Carol. I get that you're one of the "I've got mine, screw you" crowd. I also get that you're a liar.
another woman on O'bama care website: A single mother of two said she is in school and working full-time while living "75% below the poverty level." She said she was shocked to learn she did not qualify for a healthcare subsidy. "Are you F'ing kidding me????" she wrote on the government's Obamacare Facebook page. "Where the HELL am I supposed to get $3,000 more a year to pay for this 'bronze' health insurance plan!?!??? And I DO NOT EVEN WANT INSURANCE to begin with!! This is frightening," she wrote.
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#996877 Oct 7, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
My heart goes out to every special ed teacher who deals with this kind of thinking every day.
The sad and dangerous part is, there are thousands of "Cheese Thieves" like you Patrick pimping, selling out "special education kids" across America at the moment for Money, Power and Votes...

Patrick always pimping and peddling, profiteering in racism and hate...

Get the picture you dummy??

It's the culture...
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#996878 Oct 7, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
RealDumbDave's sock PDUPONT...

If it's ghetto, illiterate, and moocher... It's free cheese, loser, and idiot liberal..

It's the culture...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#996879 Oct 7, 2013
Foodstamp participation...

"Of these, about one-in-five (22%) of Democrats say they had received food stamps compared with 10% of Republicans. About 17% of political independents say they have received food stamps"

and...

"...stamp beneficiaries swells even further when respondents are asked if someone else living in their household had ever received food stamps. According to the survey, about three in ten Democrats (31%) and about half as many Republicans (17%) say they or someone in their household has benefitted from the food stamp program."

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/07/...
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#996880 Oct 7, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
What part of fairness and a law nobody wants don't YOU understand?
Not to belabor the point Carol but if nobody wants the ACA then it's approval rating would be 0% instead of around 42%, depending on the poll taken. Math really isn't your strong suit either is it?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#996881 Oct 7, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing!
So now you're saying Obama should NOT have killed a terrorist that blew up U.S. Embassies in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, and Nairobi, Kenya, which killed more than 220 people.
Then that should be all we hear from you about Benghazi.
Obama the murderer!

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#996882 Oct 7, 2013
Here's another propaganda lie intended to mislead the people:
Headline
"Should Congress Raise the Debt Ceiling or Allow the United States to Default?"

The United States has revenue.
The 14th Amendment states that all debt will be paid.

What this means is, the government must pay the debt before it writes a welfare check, for instance.

If the government decides to not pay the debt from the revenue it is collecting, that is solely on Obama.
There is no need to raise the debt ceiling to pay the debt. There is sufficient revenue to pay the debt.

Now, is Obama threatening to make the government default if his Marxist welfare programs don't get money?
Is this the real situation?

I'd say it's time to impeach him, and let him spend the rest of his term defending himself in the Senate. There is a plethora of constitutional violations to try him on, one after another.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#996883 Oct 7, 2013
Liberals and priorities...

‘Let”s Move’ Website Up and Running – But Obama Shuts Down Amber Alert Website"

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/10/obama...

Since: Nov 11

United States

#996884 Oct 7, 2013
Obama will not negotiate.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#996885 Oct 7, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to belabor the point Carol but if nobody wants the ACA then it's approval rating would be 0% instead of around 42%, depending on the poll taken. Math really isn't your strong suit either is it?
on polls!

"66% of Nevada Republicans support brothels"

http://www.vaguespace.net/blog/2012/06/funny-...
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#996886 Oct 7, 2013
Watch the ghetto commie liberal from Palm Beach county disappear. Patrick always does when his ass clown ghetto Emeem and urban stupidity are exposed.

It's the culture...

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#996888 Oct 7, 2013
These right wing morons have whined for months about the way Obama DESCRIBED what went on when 4 people were killed at the embassy in Benghazi.
But when Obama had the mastermind of the murder of 220 people at other embassies KILLED they call him a murderer and say he was just meddling in Al Qaeda internal politics!

This isn't just ordinary stupid, this is award winning stupid.
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#996889 Oct 7, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
RealDumbDave sock PDUPONT always demonizing his opponent, yet never makes a winning argument...

All the time bent over and punked by No Surprize Carol, always looking stupid and idiot...

It's the culture...
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

#996891 Oct 7, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Proof random posting Liberals are nuts...
Marian the Liberal on Healthcare....
"I am hugely missing Senator Ted Kennedy right now. I miss Teddy.......Now, more than ever"
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/10/06/opinion/sun... ;
Perhaps Marion is a bartender and viewed Ted as job security.
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

#996892 Oct 7, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps she was referring to the poll that only quizzed working folks. The one that excluded the lazy Obama voting slackers that exist only to leech off society.
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#996893 Oct 7, 2013
Emeem wrote:
These right wing morons have whined for months about the way Obama DESCRIBED what went on when 4 people were killed at the embassy in Benghazi.
But when Obama had the mastermind of the murder of 220 people at other embassies KILLED they call him a murderer and say he was just meddling in Al Qaeda internal politics!
This isn't just ordinary stupid, this is award winning stupid.
Calling Obama a leader Patrick is like calling Bill Clinton truthful.

You commie ghetto retards all the time bent over and punked by No Surprize obama, someone or something you loser.....

It's the culture...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No Europeans 3 min Kato 15
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 5 min misfit 0676 1,217
Got into it with some black guy in the neighbor... 5 min Charlie 8
White Crime: Few Comments (Sep '09) 7 min Kato 3,861
White guys are better in bed - according to bla... 19 min Real 75
White Backlash: Whose Next (Jul '10) 23 min Kato 451
Dear White People (May '16) 25 min Kato 590
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 47 min ItsMana 623
There Are Not Even 1 Billion Whites On Earth 48 min KyleMackey 39
Why do affluent black men frequently marry whit... (Jul '12) 57 min KIP 125