Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
913,181 - 913,200 of 1,080,447 Comments Last updated 20 min ago
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
The Supreme Court said that states could opt out of expanded Medicaid dumbass the rest of the law is intact and yes it is a mandate. And just who did Obama decide could ignore the law you damned liar?
The state the lying pos lives in opted out of expanding MediCaid.

Her Tea Party Governor, Rick Scott is an expert in the health care industry you know.

Level 2

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
Obama orders Boehner, Pelosi, Reid & McConnell to a meetig at the White House.
Here's how it will go.
Obama: " John, WTF. "
Boehner: " Look, I have to get rid of those TeaParty Azzwipes. Shutting down government is one way to make therm look as GD dumb as they are"
Obama: "So our plan is working"
McConnell: "Like a charm - did you see the idiots Cruz, Rand Paul & Rubio the other day?"
Pelosi: "I've haven't seen anything as pathetic since Palin in her debate w/ Biden."
They all laugh as they are served dinner.
"real dumb"
The boy president nobama invites Boehner, pelousy, hairless reed and McConnell to the white house.
Here's how it will go.
The boy president tells his quests, "I do not give a rats bottom about what American's think".
Boehner responds to the president, "But Mr. President, the majority of the American public does not support nobamakare". The boy preisent responds, "I could care less".
McConnell says to the boy president, "We are nearly 17 trillion dollars in debt, we can not afford this".
The boy president responds, "Who cares, you are not going to pay for it and neither am I, your kids and their kids will". "Next".
At the word next, pelousy and hairless reed chime in, Mr. President nobama will you please drop your pants so we can kiss your azz, we adore you".
The boy president nobama advises all that the meeting is over, there are only 17 whitehouse left to serve Michelle and I for dinner, we need all of them, not enough staff to serve all of you. The Kobe beef steaks and rock lobsters are heavy. I will add pelousy and hairless are invited to join us for dessert. The taxpayers can afford that.
Peace
KMA

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, would that Tea Party have formed in Feb of 2009 if McCain had won?
My opinion yes. It was about taxes not Obama as much as you would like to believe different. You notice Obama wasn't even mentioned.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Jay Z is the best of his profession lololo yes he is my child Nj RAIDER1 poor baby he doesnt know what a hero is yet son Listen to public enemy Shut em DOWN ok and hear what chuck d has to say about bill clinton get Arazona listen to fear of a Black Planet thats why obama didnt come from the BLACK AMERICAN COMMUNITY he came from kenyan american community I dont Know lupe fiasco a African and he dont ride with obama so you cant shame BLACK AMERICANS the way you can make AFRICAN AMERICANs jump Black Panthers not African panthers yes kwame toure went to kenya remember when I tried to educate you NJ Raider1 about kwame toure you didnt want to know nothing about BLACK AMERICANS HISTORY
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Send a child to a church and he will send his children to a church...
send a child for a fwee obamacare phone...
Teach a man to fish you feed him for life why dont they get the democrats are not the FRIENDS OF BLACK PEOPLE they give you a president that doesnt come from your community what did you have in common with obama his skin color you didnt know him before

Level 2

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you finally found evidence that those mythical subsidies to oil companies exist? Please identify them to us. So far, you haven't been able to identify any. All you can do is regurgitate some party line mantra about some nebulous subsidy to oil companies that nobody can prove exists.
All companies always had the optioin to change full time employees to part time. It wasn't until ObamaKare was forced down everyone's throat that they chose to exercise that option. Obviously, providing health insurance to their employees was acdeptable to those companies before ObamaKare got the Cornhusker Kickback and Louisiana Purchase necessary for it to pass the Senate.
Before ObamaKare was forced on everyone not entitled to any of the exemptions being given to everyone who forced it down our throats, companies had no issue with providing health insurance to their employees. After ObamaKare, there is a big problem.
The only change was ObamaKare.
Therefore, it's either a huge conspiracy involving a multitude of independent companies throughout the country to make Obama look bad, or ObamaKare is the problem.
Now, you're not one of those conspiracy nuts, are you?
"DBWriter"
"real dumb" has been asked umpteen times to provide proof of the subsidies. As you would expect he does one of two things, he either ignores the post or changes the subject.
Peace

Level 2

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is what you said:
"homosexuals only make up about 3% of the population but you guys have a tizzy over them."
What does that mean?
That 3% isn't worth the fuss?
"real dumb"
The 3% deserve no special considerations.
Peace
KMA
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
tension?
no, but the humor factor, as it becomes more apparent that the Republicans in Congress are going to get none of what they want, is increasing by the minute.
And Americans will remember to hold them accountable!

Level 2

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You right whiners are confused.
Those who support the President do not worship Obama. If you look, we spend our time here correcting your lies.
Where the problem lies is that you freakin hate Obama so much that just regular support seems like worship to you dipsticks.
Why do you people hate Obama so much? Interesting question. Why it is that the election of this President spurred the birth of the Obama hating Tea Party. After just 3 weeks in office no less. Not while Bush was doubling the debt & driving this country into the ground. Nooooooooo. But after Obama was elected.
So, do you think that if MvcCain would have won in 2000, would we see the Tea Party formed?
Be honest with that answer. We all know the answer.
"real dumb"
The tea party still have come into being. McCain is a lberal, he should be honest and switch parties.
I do not hate the boy president nobama as a person I hate the lousy job he has done;
- Higher unemployment
- Spiraling debt
- Millions more American's on food stamps
- Household incomes declining
- Fewer American's having to pay federal income tax
- Home sales and new home starts still depressed
What's to like.
Peace
KMA
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

flack wrote:
Before I go: I sure am glad they quit killing each other over there in Syria. Hasn't been on the news in over a week.
Here ya go Flacko www.dailystar.com.lb They aren't talking about it much either__go figure.

Level 1

Since: May 11

Landisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

flack wrote:
<quoted text> My opinion yes. It was about taxes not Obama as much as you would like to believe different. You notice Obama wasn't even mentioned.
Of course you would say that.

But Obama actually lowered taxes in the stimulus bill.

So why were they protesting Obama. Why weren't they protesting Republican Congressmen & Senators that were voting yes yes yes under Bush? Cantor & Ryan etc.

This makes your premise a joke.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Americans are divided under the obamas presidency he didnt bring Americans together america looks the same as with bush Reagan divided
Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The question should be would the Tea Party have formed in 2/09 if Hillary Clinton won?

A left wing, liberal democrat pushed the forming of the Tea Party, not Obama's skin color.

What's your argument - they should've bought the "I'll cut the deficit in half" BS?
Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

flack wrote:
<quoted text> My opinion yes. It was about taxes not Obama as much as you would like to believe different. You notice Obama wasn't even mentioned.
You're trying to rationalize with someone who supports a party with a sitting VP and HML who are documented racists.

If Biden and Reid had made the comments they did and had "R's" next to their names they'd have been gone from politics, never to be heard from again.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Like most people who suffer from a mental illness, she lives in her own little fantasy world. Sadly, she believes her lies.
She's hoping like bushie boy her dreams will come true!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
only if McCain had wanted to increase taxes...
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Obamacare Is Another Private Sector Rip-Off Of Americans
The private sector allied with government is a second IRS
The government of the “world’s only superpower,” the “exceptional,” the “indispensable” country, claims to know what is best for Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Yemen, Pakistan, Somalia, Mali, Russia, Venezuela, Bolivia, Ecuador, Brazil, China, indeed for the entire world. However, the “indispensable” country cannot even govern itself, much less the world over which the “superpower” desires hegemony. The government of the “world’s only superpower” has shut itself down.

The government has shut itself down, because it cannot deal with the budget deficit and mounting public debt caused by twelve years of wars, by financial deregulation that allows “banks too big to fail” to loot the taxpayers, and by the loss of jobs, GDP, and tax base that jobs offshoring forced by Wall Street caused.

The Republicans are using the fight over the limit on new public debt to block Obamacare. The Republicans are right to oppose Obamacare, but they are opposing Obamacare largely for ideological reasons when there are very good sound reasons to oppose Obamacare.

Last February 3, I posted on this website a column,“Obamacare: A Deception,” written by an expert on the subject. http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2013/02/03/ob...

When Republicans for ideological reasons blocked a single-payer health system like the rest of the developed world has and, indeed, even some developing countries have, the Obama regime, needing a victory, went to the insurance companies and told them to come up with a health care plan that the insurance lobby could get passed by Congress. Obamacare was written by the private insurance industry with the goal of raising its profits with 50 million mandated new customers.

Obamacare works for the insurance companies, but not for the uninsured. The cost of using Obamacare is prohibitive for those who most need the health coverage. The cost of the premiums net of the government subsidy is large. It amounts to a substantial pay cut for people struggling to pay their bills. In addition to the premium cost, it is prohibitive for hard pressed Americans to use the policies because of the deductibles and co-pays. For the very poor, who are thrown into Medicaid systems, any assets they might have, such as a home, are subject to confiscation to cover their Medicaid bills. The only people other than the insurance companies who benefit from Obamacare are the down and out who are devoid of all assets.

Level 2

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
There were news stories about drinking Republicans . I just assumed Vitter would be there & he likes to hire prostitutes from the House Chamber.
"real dumb"
You just ASSumed, is that why you are such an ----------
Peace
KMA
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

LoisLane59 wrote:
I did email Senator Cruz this morning and implored him to let the Democrats own Obamacare at this point. I praised him for his convictions and determination to put the American people first but said no one would blame him or the Republicans for walking away after stressing it was the Senate Democrats who refused to negotiate - not them.
I also said this is the silver lining many conservatives have been waiting for and to please not block the only ray of hope we have left for the future. Americans will know we were right in 2014 and 2016.
Wish every conservative would do the same thing.
lol! He won't.

He's afraid of success!

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So this emergency room doc is talking about the ERs being crowded with the uninsured....but...if the uninsured get insured why would they still use the ER?
If 30 million more people gain access to the healthcare system, that's about 10%. If a Doc sees 5 patients an hour, would i more patient every two hours blow the whole thing?
If you increased the overhead of the average company by 10 percent in one step, most companies in the United States would be out of business the next day. The reality of providing quality health care is the same. There is no way ObamaKare will not degrade health care across the board.
You very obviously have no knowledge of allocation of assets.
Stop embarrassing yourself.

Let's use you as an analogy.

If psuedodave posts 100 times a day, then he is able to post 110 times a day in the same time.
If pseudodave posts 110 times a day, then he is able to post 121 times a day in the same time.
If pseudodave posts 121 times a day, then he is able to post 133 times a day in the same time.
...and so on, and so on, and so on....

You referenced no quantitative stats in your assertion that the additional demand will be automatically covered. You automatically assume there is time (and personnel) to accomodate the additional demand. If there is automatically time and assets to cover additional demand, then it is assumed that is true perpetually. The example above should show you how ludicrous your concept is.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

287 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
EXPOSED....Wyzecracker aka OH REALLY 2 min Blacks Live on Lies 11
Why are so many Black Males Worthless ? 10 min Just the facts 2
Juneteenth - " celebrating the end of slavery 12 min Oneal 742
The White Man Is The Devil 17 min Just the facts 6
Another BM with a HOT WW Wife__----------- 18 min Aziya Shines 73
About foreign born blacks. ---------- 1 hr darline 462
The Beautiful Somali Women And Why Every Decent... 1 hr Aragsan 125
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 1 hr Hebrew Warrior 2,334
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 2 hr AgentSmith9 77,774
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 5 hr FELISITAS 119,454
•••
•••