Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 45,549)

Showing posts 910,961 - 910,980 of1,073,228
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
If Obama wants to shut down the government rather than delay the individual mandate, that's his choice.
But note that this does not in any way stop ObamaKKKare from going into effect for those who want to purchase the insurance.
So, what's your problem?
If cons want to shut down the government... well.... that's their choice!

Americans know who to hold responsible.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so says he who jumps on any right wing lie propagated by any right wing site.
but go ahead and attack the messenger if you can do nothing else.
Why don't you come up with a credible source, even if that source is a liberal newspaper like the New York Times?
Patriot

Lafayette, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

FYI AMERICA - PREPARE

Truckers Convoy to D.C. Oct. 11-13

The strike, the report said, will be coordinated with an invasion of Washington.

“The protest calls for truckers to make their way to Washington, D.C., in a massive convoy in an effort to call attention to, among other things, the Benghazi cover-up, the recent attack which killed 25 members of Seal Team 6, ever rising fuel prices, and claims that 'President' Obama has engaged in treasonous crimes.”

One advocate wrote: The American People are bleeding out with no relief in sight. It is time to change the news. Let us show our elected officials that we are 100 percent fed up with corruption and the blatant disregard of the Constitution that they swore to Uphold.

Blog author Mac Slavo noted:“The corruption and need for real change in America’s government has transcended political lines. If the hundreds of thousands of truckers across America who keep our delivery systems running efficiently were to join together and stop hauling freight for even a week, the impact would be devastating and could not be ignored. There’d be no food on the shelves, no fuel at our gas stations, and no medical supplies at our pharmacies and hospitals...

Support these truckers and America - if you own a business, close the doors for those 3 days, do not shop, travel or buy gas on those 3 days unless absolutely necessary. GOD Bless!

http://www.wnd.com/2013/09/now-truckers-convo...

http://tenthamendmentcenter.com/category/foun...

---

P.S.

'The EPA Takes an Ax to Self-Sufficiency: Most Wood Burning Stoves Will Soon Be Illegal

September 28, 2013

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/09/the-epa-t...

- AND were you Aware that the EPA operates Illegally within Our country?(Created by 'tptb' to help 'regulate' Freedom out of existence.)

http://www.libertyroundtable.com/2011/02/04/e...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
A naïve community organizer/former junior senator from one of the most corrupt political cities in the country truly believes he has an impact on Iran promising not to build a nuclear weapon.
He's been President for nearly 5 years, nitwit.

If it weren't for your racial hatred of Obama, you'd act like a American and be happy that Iran has finally agreed to discuss it's nuclear program.

This is a major break in world events, and you use it to insult Obama, you lamebrained witch.

Isn't that what Bush tried with his version of sanctions??

So just who is naive, smokey?? Could it be the one who's stupid enough to destroy her health by sucking on cigarettes all day, while complaining about how smokers are persecuted??
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no delay or repeal of ObamaKKKare, just a delay of the individual mandate. Those who want the insurance can still purchase same with huge taxpayer assistance.
So, what's your problem?
That bill needs SO much more WORK done to it, to keep it from RUINING the economy further.

Duh A Vey might be allergic to that four letter word of REALITY.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>

Fox News commentator, Ann Coulter, said after 9/11 we should "invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity."
The Christianity part is unnecessary, but the rest is right on target with respect to countries involved with or giving shelter to the terrorists.

Level 5

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Like a fat uneducated racist moron like you would know what the Iranians are thinking. LOL
They're the ones who asked for talks. They're the ones we and Israel have tried to get to the table for years.
They're the ones who are hurting from the sanctions that OBama put on them. Not Bush's weak assed sanctions, but real ones that hurt!!
They never offered to negotiate with Bush, and you're angry that Obama is getting all the glory, as he did with Osama bin Laden.
Thay never did that before, so suck on it, loser.
Have a nice day, nuc. Busy weekend so far. Brother-in-law flying in from California this afternoon for a few day visit with us before driving up to J'ville to see the rest of the family.

So try and be nice to others until I come back.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
honest would be admitting that if the Grassley amendment hadn't been put forward in the first place.....
Congress should be willing to live with the oppressive laws that it imposes on ordinary Americans.
LCNLin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Like a fat uneducated racist moron like you would know what the Iranians are thinking. LOL
They're the ones who asked for talks. They're the ones we and Israel have tried to get to the table for years.
They're the ones who are hurting from the sanctions that OBama put on them. Not Bush's weak assed sanctions, but real ones that hurt!!
They never offered to negotiate with Bush, and you're angry that Obama is getting all the glory, as he did with Osama bin Laden.
She repeats her posts, alas she is often not in the moronic troll OCD group
LCNLin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no delay or repeal of ObamaKKKare, just a delay of the individual mandate. Those who want the insurance can still purchase same with huge taxpayer assistance.
So, what's your problem?
No Problem!

Republican Senators attacking each other on the floor of the Senate.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
A naïve community organizer/former junior senator from one of the most corrupt political cities in the country truly believes he has an impact on Iran promising not to build a nuclear weapon.
You again roll out your racial hatred towards Obama. This isn't avbout what Obama believes, you nitwit.

Iran is not delusional like you. They asked for talks because Obama's sanctions are hurting the Iranian economy badly.

and all you can do is make up stupid lies about Obama.

Grow up, you stinkin' asstray.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Iran just elected it's most moderate president since the Shah got tossed and also watched Putin get slapped around by Obama. Worse is that Iran is essentially a Shiite nation and Shiite's are going out of style in the Islamic world__big time.

That nations oil revenues are off by 50% and necessary goods are becoming scarce__looks to me like Iran's leaders are slipping into self preservation mode.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Even under the Affordable Care Act, there is an open door to the emergency room. People won't be denied because they don't have insurance. It is shameful that everything PDUPONT mentioned has been happening in the past.
We will still be picking up the tab for the "Struggling, broke back Americans to mid-range working class Americans" by subsidizing their insurance premiums. It's those irresponsible leechers who can afford insurance but chose to gamble on good health that will be brought into the system one way or another. Those penalties they pay will help subsidize healthcare for the less fortunate.... as they should. Live with it.
These are taxes.

If they were penalties, the individual mandate would have been declared unconstitutional.
LCNLin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have a nice day, nuc. Busy weekend so far. Brother-in-law flying in from California this afternoon for a few day visit with us before driving up to J'ville to see the rest of the family.
So try and be nice to others until I come back.
"get on your boom and fly out to meet him" ,:-)

KIDDING

Enjoy your family!

Peace

“For God & Country”

Level 1

Since: Aug 13

The Promised Land Illinois

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
You people are so full of shhhtttt!
You claimed earlier, as a reason to repeal, that the ACA does not cover everyone?
Now you trot out that folks who make a 100 grand can't use the exchanges!
WTF?
ANYONE CAN USE THE EXCHANGES.....RICH......POOR.. ....MIDDLE.....PRE EXISTING CONDITIONS......YOUNG .....OLDER.....WHOEVER WANTS MEDICAL INSURANCE.
Who doesn't want med insurance?
Republicans lie all day on here and everywhere.
They are the worst......traitors to the USA!
Tell us: How did you become a dummmmmm fffffckkk?
I would take you more serious if you weren’t so vulgar.
Wait and see just before the next Presidential Election the Republicans will point out the people missed.
I did not say a person making 100 Grand will not get insurance or anything like that. I pointed out that the Obama Administration treats them as the Countries New Millionaires.

I noticed you forgot to mention the second half of my post so here it is again.

If President Obama’s Admin. Cannot get funding beyond what is already there, what will happen?
The Supreme Court or another Court for that matter cannot force the Government to pay for anything.
More than likely they could cut the pay of Federal Judges. There is nothing in the Constitution about pay for Elected or Appointed Officials. It does state however no person in congress can pass a pay raise for them self’s in that term.
Hey I like that Congress should work for free (Dream World)

The Democrats lie as much as the Republicans do. I find the truth is so much easier, no one wants to believe it and when they find out the truth they still say you are lying. They twist what is said by twisting it.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the one who's said you were supported by someone else.
You said you didn't work due to the economy.
Now you want to lie about things you've said in the past, Flo??
The meth is melting your brain.
NO, YOUR addiction must be melting any hint of a braincell you may have once had.

Mine is FINE as always.

Or did you finally decide to take a guess at the TRUTH--rather than spew IGNORANT LIES.

I am MARRIED.
As in I pull my weight as I ALWAYS have.
Obama's economy has SUCKED for me...I am one of the UNcounted unemployed, a LIFE LONG NON FREE riding, NON parasitic type, with brains and ability ENOUGH to ADJUST to REALITY, with out jumping on the bandwagons of GIVVERMENT assistance thus far.
INCLUDING NOT SUCKING the UI system dry.

And I'd be FINING the FDA for letting SO much GARBAGE out into the market-NOT applauding them for it.

Idiot.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Did not work for Newt
Different time, different reason...

Now Obama wants to shut down the government over a brief delay of one part of a very unpopular law.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
He's been President for nearly 5 years, nitwit.
If it weren't for your racial hatred of Obama, you'd act like a American and be happy that Iran has finally agreed to discuss it's nuclear program.
This is a major break in world events, and you use it to insult Obama, you lamebrained witch.
Isn't that what Bush tried with his version of sanctions??
So just who is naive, smokey?? Could it be the one who's stupid enough to destroy her health by sucking on cigarettes all day, while complaining about how smokers are persecuted??
AND... You idiot still breastfeeding on George Bush with an Avatar, 5 years later still sucking Dick Cheney while the country slides into an abyss and goes to hell.

Government cheese has become your assisted living center loser...

If it's ghetto, ignorant, and idiot, it's illiterate, loser, and liberal..

AND... We're suppose to care what you ghetto folk "think?" LMAO...

It's the culture...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
That bill needs SO much more WORK done to it, to keep it from RUINING the economy further.
Duh A Vey might be allergic to that four letter word of REALITY.
If Obama's brain was ruled by judgment instead of pride and ego, he might realize that delaying the individual mandate is to his advantage.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You again roll out your racial hatred towards Obama. This isn't avbout what Obama believes, you nitwit.
Iran is not delusional like you. They asked for talks because Obama's sanctions are hurting the Iranian economy badly.
and all you can do is make up stupid lies about Obama.
Grow up, you stinkin' asstray.
Nutsack always bent over and punked by No Surprize Carol..

AND... We're suppose to care what you ghetto folk "think?" LMAO,,,

It's the culture...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 910,961 - 910,980 of1,073,228
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
Seattle Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••