Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1704887 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#980869 Sep 11, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you figured out why Obama was promoting bringing it back earlier this year?
Do you bother even reading a post before you open your ignorant mouth.
To help you become educated on the matter, I don't remember exactly when I posted here commenting on Obama promoting bringing the CRA back, but I began the post with "Here we go again."
Find out when Obama promoted bringing back the CRA standards, then use that date to find the post from me educating everyone here on the events related to the Democrats being stupid enough to make that horriffic blunder again.
And I was expecting you to comment on the post where I described the phases of the economic collapse, and tied it to legislative actions by Democrats. I noticed your ignorant trap slammed shut there.
lol! Hey dummy. Like you told me yesterday, you should have no problems reposting.

and I did....

Well son, it's your turn. You've talked the talk..... now walk the walk!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#980870 Sep 11, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Surround the White House and demand Obama's resignation!
Oh, never mind, Obama is on the golf course.
So they're your friends now?!?!?!?!

amazing!

Level 1

Since: May 11

Aspers, PA

#980871 Sep 11, 2013
jamie tuna wrote:
A simple question to realdave and fetch almighty.
Did you support the Iraq war?
I will answer that.

I believed Bush when he said Iraq might have nukes & sell them to terrorists groups. You remember the Mushroom cloud smoking gun thing.

I figured it must be really serious if the President would lead us into an all out invasion of another country especially when we were in Afghanistan already.

When it was made know that Bush lied, then I was no longer for it but we were stuck.

I think most people thought as I did. I trusted Bush & he took us into an oil war.

It is that mistrust born from Bush's Iraq lies that have so many not favoring any military action especially internationally. Bush lost our credibility.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#980872 Sep 11, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Makes me proud to be an American!!! May G-d be with them and keep them safe!
lol! But... but... but... you're all for israel son.

Why don't you go back home and do some good there for a change?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#980873 Sep 11, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>PDUPONT is a RealDumbDave sock....
You're just an idiot son.

But an exceptional one!
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#980874 Sep 11, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Stupidity... lily elected this ass clown obama.
It's the culture....
lily thinks a bike ride honoring those who we lost on this date 12 years ago is anti-Obama.

A bitter Obama clinger.
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#980875 Sep 11, 2013
Yeah wrote:
demo-RATS scream patriotism while dissing the United States.
Such idiots.
It's the culture..
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#980876 Sep 11, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Miley Cyrus on Team Obama 10/15/12 9:00 AM EDT
Miley Cyrus tweeted her support for President Barack Obama on Friday. The teen star posted a photo of herself wearing an Obama T-shirt with the hashtag ROCKTHEVOTE.
Miley Cyrus on Team Obama
http://www.politico.com/blogs/click/2012/10/m...
Sonicmoron is a liar...
It's the culture...
T-shirt was all she had on?

“Come Home America!”

Level 1

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#980877 Sep 11, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>If DiBlasio is elected-the city will take a big hit. He is for taxing the crap out of the rich. The rich will be moving out-of course how many are really still there after soda man.
The New York wealthiest 1% are not going to be leaving their vast riches made on Wall Street just because a new Mayor raises their taxes a few percentage points to pay for city services that the rich enjoy most of all like good mass transit, better schools and universities, museums and theater , city clean water and sanitation , maintenance of the harbor for their million-dollar yachts can safely cruise up the Hudson, etc. etc....

Level 1

Since: May 11

Aspers, PA

#980878 Sep 11, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Who gave you this erroneous information?
We are arming Al Qaeda in Syria.
And, there are not a significant number of "rebels" in Syria. The war is mostly being fought between the invading Al Qaeda forces Obama is supporting and the Assad government.
Now, it seems Obama has stumbled into a situation where he has to guarantee the Assad government will maintain authority in Syria.
Now, what kind of an ignorant buffoon would do that?
I'm betting the Muslim Brotherhood won't tolerate that kind of incompetence. They just might fire Obama.
How would a military strike or taking Assad's chemical weapons help Syria win?
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#980879 Sep 11, 2013
One year ago today, four Americans were killed in Benghazi. Today, we remember Amb. Stevens, Sean Smith, Glen Doherty & Tyrone Woods.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#980880 Sep 11, 2013
Alec Baldwin joins other bitter Obama clingers like lily and marks 9/11 with retweet about destroying 'military industrial complex

“Islam destroyed the Zip Code”

Since: Sep 10

Twin Towers

#980881 Sep 11, 2013
Let us remember 9-11 in pictures-Never forget!
Previously unpublished photo:
http://timethemoment.files.wordpress.com/2011...

It appears media does not want to show the horrifying photos of the muslims attacking the United States.

United States

#980882 Sep 11, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>We get 8% of our oil from Saudi Arabia. Far from "all".
You are missing the big picture!

If Iran nuke Saudi Arabia and destroy their oil supply then and only then Iran (after the obvious soon to come invasion of Iraq) will become the number on export of oil in the world!

It will damage the petro dollar and since Iran already only takes gold for payment of oil then the American dollar will collapse, since China and India will only buy from Iran!!! But then the emerging market of China will need to cash in the IOU's (securities, bond, American currency) for gold to get their needed oil. No wonder later down the road China will attack Iran!!!

After seeing the invasion from Iran the Saudis will self-destruct their remaining oil fields.

Here in America, the Libtards will find ways to destroy any successful fracking of oil and gas via law suits, and the incompetent man-child Obama will close ALL fracking via executive order once Saudi Arabia sends him the order to do do since fracking is bad for Saudi Arabia and Obama got a lot of money from them via the Black Panthers.

United States

#980883 Sep 11, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>You said that bill was passed by Democrats & caused the economic collapse.

The bill never made it to a vote.

Housing collapse started in mid 2006.
Then your vain attempt to blame Bush is false!!!

But there is clear evidence that Republicans warned the Libtards and the Libtards did nothing because they think they know everything and instead they screw everything up!!!

Obamacare now anyone?
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#980884 Sep 11, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
lily thinks a bike ride honoring those who we lost on this date 12 years ago is anti-Obama.
A bitter Obama clinger.
To much ignorant tattoo ink has leached into lily's ignorant head... lily with prison tattoos and a tramp stamp on her chest...maybe some barbed wire at the knees... Lily's ongoing lame defense of her messiah Obama bin Lyin proves she is a sellout and a warmongering idiot...

It's the culture...

Twin Towers

#980885 Sep 11, 2013
“So many firefighters died on 9-11. I think this picture recognizes their loss, and honors it. Their sacrifice was monumental. It will forever be remembered.”

Patriot

Lafayette, CO

#980886 Sep 11, 2013
Video: Motorcycles Rumble Through on the Way to D.C. for 9/11 Rally

While the bikers heading to Washington, D.C., for the “2 Million Bikers to D.C.” rally to commemorate 9/11 (and counter the million Muslim march) aren’t expected into the nation’s capital until around 11 a.m., pictures and video are still surfacing of them making their way...

Bravo to these Americans!

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/09/11/vi...

Twin Towers

#980887 Sep 11, 2013
“Conventional means of dealing with emergencies, on 9-11, were completely overwhelmed. Even with their equipment destroyed the firefighters continued to work. It was much more than an exercise in futility. It was an act of bravery and nobility.”

United States

#980888 Sep 11, 2013
Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>Iran getting nukes? No Way!!!

You just watch; soon our great and fearless community organizer-in-chief will draw a Red Line forbidding Iran to get nukes. We all know what that means!
Iran WILL get the nuke and will move not to ...

Syria

Iran will move one of their nuke to Syria and will be Pinter toward Israel!!!

If America or anyone else attempt to mess with Syria or Iran then Israel will be "finally" wiped out of the map.

What Iran and Syria do not know is that Israel will nuke Syria, not Iran!!!

So the scenario will be: Syria fall to the rebels. Iran gets the nuke. Uses them on Saudi Arabia. Iran moves nukes to Syria pointing to Israel. Israel nukes Syria, Damascus. Isaiah 17.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black women prefer White men because they're Bl... 5 min MzThAnG 2
Lice Chronicles 10 min MzThAnG 24
Coretta do your pimp know u on Topix & Not Back... 13 min THE BLUEPRINT 10
White people have a great future ahead of them ... 26 min THE BLUEPRINT 29
Free First Class Tickets To Mozambique 29 min MzThAnG 1
News Pols, activists to rally for mandated black his... 29 min ThomasA 11
exterminate all crackers 35 min aaa 9
Blacks score lowest in technology and engineeri... 38 min aaa 34
Nobody is on white people side 2 hr Ghostblade 85
it must really suck being black! 3 hr KIP 60