Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1275680 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Whatever

Gering, NE

#976450 Sep 5, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
...so much for world opinion of America improving with Democrats in WH...
"Putin calls Kerry a liar on Syria"
http://www.usatoday.com/story/theoval/2013/09...
In the information age, claiming the Rebels are just moderates doesn't take long to be dispelled. Especially with photos of Rebels eating soldier's hearts.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#976451 Sep 5, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
The Phantom of Baghdad
The Syria campaign is being hindered by the legacy of the Iraq War.
“I think everybody understands that Iraq left a lot of folks reeling for some period of time,” he[Kerry] told senators Tuesday.“Secretary Hagel and I and many of you sitting on the dais remember Iraq in a special way because we were here for that vote. We voted. And so we are especially sensitive, Chuck and I, to never again asking any member of Congress to take a vote on faulty intelligence.”
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politi...
yes, there is a difference. for one, it's not about oil and Dick Cheney's buddies.
You're correct. There is a difference this time around. The Azzhole-In-Chief is looking to find a home state for his Muslim Brotherhood buddies because he failed to do so in Egypt.

Oil ain't everything.

Level 5

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#976452 Sep 5, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Liberals reject Obama's case for Syria strikes; believe Obama and Kerry are lying
http://m.washingtontimes.com/blog/inside-poli...
If there's one thing the royalty in the WH doesn't like it's little ankle biters.

Ticks off the court jesters too.

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#976453 Sep 5, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You cons just LOVE Putin and Russia! It's amazing how you commies operate!
Ok, for the idiots in the class. No moron left behind.

A fact of history now is the president of Russia called the Secretary of State of the United States a liar in front of the entire world.

You are ignorant of the significance of this. Please do no tdisrupt the class again with your ignorant comments.))))
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#976454 Sep 5, 2013
Liberals tell us what is important...

{Colorado’s House Majority Leader Dickey Lee Hullinghorst slammed self defense in a recent interview, calling it “absurd” and “frivolous”}

: http://proteinwisdom.com/...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#976455 Sep 5, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Putin wouldn't piss on baruck's face if it was on fire.....
Galt would be thrilled to do so....

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#976456 Sep 5, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Rush Limbaugh claimed on his radio show that Republican Party’s big problem is that they are afraid of criticizing Obama because he is black. In essence, Limbaugh was bashing the GOP for not being racist enough.
http://www.politicususa.com/2013/09/04/rush-l...
first - not conservative enough.
now -.......
shame on you republicans. get with the program.
'Riotous' black mobs 'out of control': http://www.wnd.com/2013/09/riotous-black-mobs...

...shame on you racist progressives. get with the program.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#976457 Sep 5, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
where loyalty will take Democrats...
"Chris Matthews of MSNBC, who served on Capitol Hill for years as a top Democratic aide, put the party’s dilemma in stark terms on Wednesday:“I think the Democrats are going to be forced to sacrifice men and women who really, really don’t want to vote for this. They’re going to have to vote for it to save the president’s hide. That’s a bad position to put your party in.”
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/357654/...
...excellent...
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#976458 Sep 5, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Probably you, and most definitely a freakjob.
I, on the other hand, will most DEFINITELY piss on YOUR face (on fire or not).

Another free service provided by the Fenris Lupine Network, in support of common decency nationwide.....:-)
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#976459 Sep 5, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
"Chris Matthews of MSNBC, who served on Capitol Hill for years as a top Democratic aide, put the party’s dilemma in stark terms on Wednesday:“I think the Democrats are going to be forced to sacrifice men and women who really, really don’t want to vote for this. They’re going to have to vote for it to save the president’s hide. That’s a bad position to put your party in.”
any deserters will be sent to FEMA camps...

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#976460 Sep 5, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
War is when you commit the full power of the military in an attempt to defeat another country / entity.
Japan had declared war on the US on 12/8/41.(t was still 12/7 in the US.
Fort Sumner was after SC had declared its secession from the US.
Being the first battle does not imply its purpose was just a military strike to punish a certain action.
You are once again grasping at racist straws to protect your racist black boy president. Nothing new here. Move on, folks.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#976461 Sep 5, 2013
Debbie Wasserman-Test should be the first to hit the beaches in Syria...

Level 5

Orlando, FL

#976462 Sep 5, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
"Save the president's hide..."

Wasn't that the objective with all the "phony" scandals?

Guess Matthews didn't mind his party's position then.

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Spring, TX

#976463 Sep 5, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
If Obama is wrong in "sending a message across the bow" and it results in more chemical weapons being unleashed on Syrians and perhaps even Israelis in protest by Assad and Iran, not only is his presidency over and done with but it could actually trigger WWIII.
It's why there are real and justified reservations. Liberals have always have been handicapped in envisioning the much bigger picture. Politics and power always seems to create a blind spot.
Given the president of Russia called the Secretary of State of the United States a liar after they discussed Syria, and Obama is acting as if the United States is the world's policeman, I would not be surprised if Russia joined the battle if Obama attacks Syria.

Kerry has a long history of lying. Obama is a pathological liar. The United States has lost all credibility in the world.
If I were Putin, I'd be looking for an opportunity to put Obama in his place. Syria would be the perfect time and place.

Obama has put the entire country in a horrible position. We need to get that ignorant buffoon out of the White House now.

Level 5

Orlando, FL

#976464 Sep 5, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>So... you still don't know what you're talking about?
You mentioned gas as an export. And you're full of it.

So I just assumed...
Whatever

Gering, NE

#976465 Sep 5, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Falling on the sword two times within four years.

“We doing better...”

Level 5

Since: Jul 08

we've got to do more

#976466 Sep 5, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
Have any of you traitors ever thought that Snowden was always working for the Russians?
You're all so quick to turn against your own country because you hate the President; to the point that you celebrate anything that that killer Putin says! What's the matter with you rightwingers?
I think that Putin sent those Russian bombers here to bomb the Boston Marathon. I think it's all connected to Syria.
You want to trust the Russians? Seriously?
I'm beginning to think that "all" those grizzled old "bears," who frequent The Closet at the corner of Liar and Loser, are really enamored with all those shirtless photos of Putin since his divorce was announced..."it's their culture" [Seriously, all the world leaders that called Dumbya a buffoon and a war criminal were called Commies and worse by them, but now Putin calls Kerry a liar and suddenly he's Saint Vlad.]

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Spring, TX

#976467 Sep 5, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Putin knows Obama is a Jive-Ass punk and has no respect for him or Kerry, the back-stabber.
Putin is for real. Everything said about him is fact. Obama is a fraud. Nothing said about him is true. Kerry is a fraud. Both are pathological liars. When Putin meets with either, the first thing he feels is being in the company of frauds.
That is beneath anyone's dignity.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#976468 Sep 5, 2013
Obama's words and expiration dates...

...a list of expired Obama statements…

http://www.nationalreview.com/campaign-spot/8...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#976469 Sep 5, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
In the information age, claiming the Rebels are just moderates doesn't take long to be dispelled. Especially with photos of Rebels eating soldier's hearts.
So where's bushie's wmd's son?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I hate blackwomen with a passion!! 7 min Disco inferno 19
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 22 min Blackamoor 35,459
Egyptians in Egypt 34 min Enlightened 417
White men are better lovers? 35 min Anonymous 480
Jesus had the skin of Burnt Brass (Mar '11) 36 min son of israel 266
A Black man's discussion on white media's push ... (Nov '12) 41 min DiamondSmile89 43
Economic woes behind rise in "mental disorders" 47 min DiamondSmile89 3
Healing The Black Race... 1 hr Tricky little mon... 333
More from around the web