Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1420402 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#972982 Aug 29, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Right to "bare arms" Hah__you might find the irony in that "Larry the Cable Guy" actually lived in Sanford Florida until about the time Zimmerman followed and then killed the unarmed youth.
Oh, and maybe you can crank up that superb search engine of yours and learn about Travares McGill who was shot in the back by armed security guards in Sanford on July 16 2005. That one was a real doozy. And then the more recent case of Sherman Ware who was beaten by the son of a ranking SPD officer and even while the entire event was captured on video__the perp was excused without an investigation.
You're clueless about these matters__you should probably check out the topix game threads or that underwear thread on the offbeat forum where Grampy and his new eyelids hang out.
Chimpy, do you mean the same Travares McGill who was interrupted during a drug deal by security guards, then tried to run them over (breaking the leg of one of his accomplices in the process)?

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2006-01-2...

Or the same Sherman Ware that George Zimmerman sided with?

http://dailycaller.com/2012/04/04/zimmerman-d...

Thx for the links (LOL).....
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#972983 Aug 29, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
At this time, he has merely been told to allow UN inspectors time to issue their report before going forward. The British Commons still supports military action but "not until ‘every effort’ has been made to secure a UN agreement, and even then, direct British involvement would require a second Commons vote." I think it is the right course of action and am hopeful that Britain will take the lead.
We really don't know who is behind the chemical attacks. For all we know, it could be Israel. After all, it has been reported that "the bulk of evidence proving the Assad regime's deployment of chemical weapons – which would provide legal grounds essential to justify any western military action – has been provided by Israeli military intelligence." Once again, Israel is trying to get us to do their dirty work for them. Their intelligence cannot be trusted.
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/aug/28/...
Good to see YOU didnt get any brighter over the last six hours....
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#972984 Aug 29, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Foolish of you to believe all drug dealers have bad intentions, yet you praise the pharmaceutical industry. It's the same damn thing! The only difference is, illegal drug money is undocumented meaning, Uncle Sam doesn't tax the profits. You're supposed to be a grown man yet, you allow another grown man tell you what you can &, can not do simply because, he can't have a cut off the money you made! I see the bigger picture. What's good for the goose is good for the gander! Cocaine & heroin are still cocaine & heroin whether the pill or powder form!
When's the last time you knocked over a pharmacy?
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#972985 Aug 29, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>"Stupidfck"
Everything you have posted is a lie. So not only are you a racist but you are a liar too. Basically you are the scum of the earth.
"C'mon homo, hit him with your purse"!!!!!!

“Peace on Earth”

Level 4

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#972986 Aug 29, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Just for the sake of argument, let's say it's true... You better look at the instructions given a patient, after stints are put in. I for one am glad he didn't attend a 'celebration' for a philanderer. Better read history in the raw. Because that's what it is.
Obviously you never read the reports following his procedure.

"Former president George W. Bush successfully underwent a heart procedure in Dallas on Tuesday after doctors discovered a blockage in an artery during his physical, a Bush spokesman said.

“The procedure was performed successfully this morning, without complication, at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital,’’ said Freddy Ford.

Bush, 67, was expected to be discharged Wednesday and RESUME HIS NORMAL SCHEDULE THE FOLLOWING DAY."

For the record, I'm not a big supporter of Michael (Martin Luther)King. I acknowledge that it is well documented that he was a plagiarizer as well as a philanderer. I never supported a holiday named in his honor and will be interested to read his FBI file when it is released to the public in 14 years.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#972987 Aug 29, 2013
Homer wrote:
Are rightwingers really this fcking stupid and dishonest. Stop, rhetorical.
Are you really this retarded and gay? Stop, rhetorical....
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#972988 Aug 29, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Chimpy, do you mean the same Travares McGill who was interrupted during a drug deal by security guards, then tried to run them over (breaking the leg of one of his accomplices in the process)?
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2006-01-2...
Or the same Sherman Ware that George Zimmerman sided with?
http://dailycaller.com/2012/04/04/zimmerman-d...
Thx for the links (LOL).....
Too bad your info is fkd up mutt__you scumbags forget that news stories develop over time. And there's absolutely no proof that George went to bat for Ware or mentored black children.

Nice try though.
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#972989 Aug 29, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
When's the last time you knocked over a pharmacy?
When's the last time I knocked over any place or, person? but FYI, pharmacy robberies does happen &, cocaine &heroin are just as addictive in pill form as they are in powder or liquid. Stop making an excuse for being a bureaucrats Bitch!

“Often imitated”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#972992 Aug 29, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Foolish of you to believe all drug dealers have bad intentions, yet you praise the pharmaceutical industry. It's the same damn thing! The only difference is, illegal drug money is undocumented meaning, Uncle Sam doesn't tax the profits. You're supposed to be a grown man yet, you allow another grown man tell you what you can &, can not do simply because, he can't have a cut off the money you made! I see the bigger picture. What's good for the goose is good for the gander! Cocaine & heroin are still cocaine & heroin whether the pill or powder form!
Another lying liberal. Imagine that.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#972993 Aug 29, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Too bad your info is fkd up mutt__you scumbags forget that news stories develop over time. And there's absolutely no proof that George went to bat for Ware or mentored black children.
Nice try though.
Really, chimpy? Gee, even the phags at CNN went to bat for GZ:

http://www.cnn.com/2012/05/24/justice/florida...

(CNN)-- George Zimmerman gave a scathing review of the Sanford Police Department and accused its chief of engaging in a cover-up during a public meeting in January 2011. Last year in September, Zimmerman wrote an e-mail to Sanford Police Chief Bill Lee saying, "In the past, I have not had a positive perspective of Sanford Police Department, due primarily to the Sherman Ware incident." "I would just like to state that the law is written in black and white. It should not and cannot be enforced in the gray for those that are in the thin blue line," he said at the hearing.

CNN obtained a recording (of the public meeting) this week.

Do you ever tire of being wrong, realtime chimp? You really seem to have issues accepting your inevitable daily come-uppance here on topix. Maybe you should have your Saturday night tranny kick you repeatedly in those tiny birdballs of yours.

You know, to build up a tolerance to the treatment WE give you here......:-)
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#972995 Aug 29, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>When's the last time I knocked over any place or, person? but FYI, pharmacy robberies does happen &, cocaine &heroin are just as addictive in pill form as they are in powder or liquid. Stop making an excuse for being a bureaucrats Bitch!
Hahaha, I like you chimpy. Did I ever mention that I built and own my own bridge? You would be the perfect troll to live underneath it. All the bread crusts and water you can eat/drink.....
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#972997 Aug 29, 2013
steve richards wrote:
<quoted text>
Afternoon Traygone, I'm just guessing but I'll say it was in the last 2 months you pulled a heist for drugs. Am I close?
No need to. with the money you rednecks spend on crack & dope, I proudly pay for my product. Honestly, you people are my number 1 customers!
NJ retard 1

Houston, TX

#973001 Aug 29, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>No need to. with the money you rednecks spend on crack & dope, I proudly pay for my product. Honestly, you people are my number 1 customers!
Sorry Traygone. We are not rednecks or your customers. We are the ones that ensure you go to jail where you belong, douchebag.
NJ retard 1

Houston, TX

#973007 Aug 29, 2013
Freaky1Freaky wrote:
I've been drinking... Frankly the chimp in chief can kiss my veteran ass!
You are smarter and have more common sense after drinking than any of the Obambot idiots here while they are sober. My hat is off to you.

In the Navy, NJ Raider would be shark bait.

Level 2

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#973010 Aug 29, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>So true.
So in your world, the military should also be outsourced!
"yuck"
There is no private industry that offers a military that could be effective. Continue to be a loser, post BS. Do you have any other suggestions of where government does anything better than private industry?
Peace
KMA
NJ retard 1

Houston, TX

#973012 Aug 29, 2013
Freaky1Freaky wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummmm.... F you
NJ Raider was born F'd - dude was born as an animal and is dumb as a box of rocks. Typical dumb uneducated Bro - you don't have to be "prejudiced". Just read his posts. This dude NJ Retard gives us the evidence he is a racist and one dumb mofo.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Level 1

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#973013 Aug 29, 2013
SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really think you can make him look dumber than he already is?? I think not.
Maybe we can find a picture of some reverend dipping his shirt in the blood before he went on his TV tour.
It is doocumented MLK was shot and who was by his side and where Jesse Jackson was.
The truth already came out and it is a shame the King family didn't stand up to Jackass' lies when he first started the fairy tale.
Real time is the dumbest idiot on the board. And a liar on top of being a wuss. That guy may as well be Jesse Jackass S....the Rev er und Jackson, the way he lies.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Level 1

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#973017 Aug 29, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
At this time, he has merely been told to allow UN inspectors time to issue their report before going forward. The British Commons still supports military action but "not until ‘every effort’ has been made to secure a UN agreement, and even then, direct British involvement would require a second Commons vote." I think it is the right course of action and am hopeful that Britain will take the lead.
We really don't know who is behind the chemical attacks. For all we know, it could be Israel. After all, it has been reported that "the bulk of evidence proving the Assad regime's deployment of chemical weapons – which would provide legal grounds essential to justify any western military action – has been provided by Israeli military intelligence." Once again, Israel is trying to get us to do their dirty work for them. Their intelligence cannot be trusted.
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/aug/28/...
You are such a Nut sack muzzie.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#973018 Aug 29, 2013
Freaky1Freaky wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummmm.... F you
Careful now; spearchucker will take his ball & go home if you're much meaner. We need his nappy azz around for entertainment.....:-)
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#973019 Aug 29, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why its called "training".
Besides, I'm sure it was merely a flesh wound.
Ah! So Cheney wasn't training when he shot a friend in the face?

To many witnesses I bet?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 2 min fluer 294
How to EXPOSE PAID TROLLS 6 min MeSo 13
Bill Clinton’s wife BEHIND in many polls now. 14 min RMG EL Rey de Tra... 2
SC school bans American flag from football games 19 min Gute Nachrichten 8
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 20 min Andrew 35,107
153 Years and Still Nothing??? 21 min Andrew 68
Le PAPYRUS de KAMARA (Nov '15) 22 min dcool 1,118
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 30 min dcool 595
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Moses 47,916
49er QB Colin Kaepernick is WAKING UP 4 hr Sicklecell Supporter 112
More from around the web