Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1235964 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#964723 Aug 15, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Hillary was more of a lock in 2006, when she had no opponents and 2008 was a sure Democrat year.
Now she faces poor health, old age, a less favorable year in 2016, and a powerful opponent in the White House.
And with all that, would still have the upper hand if she decides to run.

The only platform cons can run on is being obstructionists!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#964724 Aug 15, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the most unforgettable quote from Bush ever. It's bone chilling.
Boehner's in Jamaica on vacation?
http://thefinereport.com/wp-content/uploads/2...
dat way cool mon.

Level 5

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#964725 Aug 15, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> You appear confused too. Go read President Barack Obama's memoir , " Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance"
Really? Your only source to confirm and document this president's background and past is his own book?

There's very little else to go on. He made sure of it. We know he lived in Indonesia as a young boy and went to Occidental and then to Columbia and then to Harvard and worked for a law firm for a few years before going into politics.

Everything before and during his college years is a big blur. Everything concerning his past is sealed.

Doesn't that concern you? Even in the least?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#964726 Aug 15, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you just constantly report on what is on Fox.
highly observant aren't we?

it's a wonder that you have no clue as to what's going on in DC.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#964727 Aug 15, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
But you would blame the president if 75% of Americans were dissatisfied under President Bush?
Be honest.
Why do you ask others to do things you won't son?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#964728 Aug 15, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is a highly trained pathological liar. He doesn't know whether what comes out of his mouth is the truth or not. He's programmed to lie. It's that simple.
lol! It would appear you're speaking from your own personal life son.

I'll vouch for that!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#964729 Aug 15, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
See? This is why you and your liberal pals are always so frikkin' confused and taking us down in your collective frikkin' confusion!
There is nothing I've EVER said...EVER...about believing the "birther" conspiracy!!!
But if you don't see something so frikkin' obvious - that this president doesn't even know when his own birthday is or when he was born - you are either just plain stupid or would have been an excellent little brainwashed brownshirt!!
You want to talk about pure evil, Homer??? DO you???
Lying and assassinating someone's character is pure evil! It's what evil tyrants have always done.
Get the hell over yourself, why don't you? You're supporting an ideological enemy of everything this country once stood for!
And you've really pissed me off.
lol! And this is why you still can't figure CRA out even though nothings changed.

Level 5

Orlando, FL

#964730 Aug 15, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is a highly trained pathological liar. He doesn't know whether what comes out of his mouth is the truth or not. He's programmed to lie. It's that simple.
The man is an imposter. I know it just as sure as I know I'm sitting here.

One of the very first things I posted after the 2008 election was, "This country has been hijacked."

I've never said that about any other Democrat in my entire adult life.

Valerie Jarrett is the "real" president. I know that just as sure as I know I'm sitting here too.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#964731 Aug 15, 2013
<quoted text> Before you talk more uninformed crap , I recommend that you Google ' Chrystal Lee Sutton'--She died because she was denied healthcare coverage for preexisting conditions.
Chrystal Lee Sutton, a Communist instrumental in driving the textile industry overseas, died of a brain tumor and did not lack medical care.

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#964732 Aug 15, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Where do you get that Ann Dunham's parents were communists?
http://www.google.com/search...

;-)

“Come Home America!”

Level 1

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#964733 Aug 15, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Your only source to confirm and document this president's background and past is his own book?
There's very little else to go on. He made sure of it. We know he lived in Indonesia as a young boy and went to Occidental and then to Columbia and then to Harvard and worked for a law firm for a few years before going into politics.
Everything before and during his college years is a big blur. Everything concerning his past is sealed.
Doesn't that concern you? Even in the least?
You know nothing about non-fiction publishing--strict standards of truth verification comply in all cases.

Level 5

Orlando, FL

#964734 Aug 15, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you ask others to do things you won't son?
Because the Democrats who became weasels lied to you and the liberal media brainwashed you to believe whatever they wanted you to believe about Bush.

We can all see for ourselves even without the propagandists what's going on under our noses.

You just choose to be brainwashed and led around by the nose. How sad.

“Come Home America!”

Level 1

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#964735 Aug 15, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
... a word or two about the motivation for the content of your post here.
"An organizer does not have a fixed truth. Truth to him is relative and changing." - Saul Alinsky
You were saying?
FoxNews knows that Saul Alinsky 'rule' by heart.

Level 5

Orlando, FL

#964736 Aug 15, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! And this is why you still can't figure CRA out even though nothings changed.

I thought I shut you up about that once and for all a few pages back.

Go back and find it.

Level 5

Orlando, FL

#964737 Aug 15, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>You constant lies and taking things out of context makes you pure evil.
Name one. Do it now or shut the hell up.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#964738 Aug 15, 2013
<quoted text> You know nothing about non-fiction publishing--strict standards of truth verification comply in all cases.
Your post confirms that you know nothing about grammar.
LCNlin

United States

#964739 Aug 15, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
fick is the german word for f--k!
Here's another beaut!!
Retired Navy chaplain Gordon “Dr. Chaps” Klingenschmitt said in a video released Thursday that Texas state Sen. Wendy Davis (D) is “ruled by a demon of murder” and that she should be prosecuted for her supposed role as a murderer of unborn children. According to Right Wing Watch, the video was from Klingenschmitt’s daily Internet-only “Pray in Jesus Name” show.
Davis rose to national prominence when she singlehandedly filibustered Texas Republicans’ new, draconian anti-abortion laws, which would largely strip Texas of legal abortion clinics and even make some forms of birth control illegal. People have asked whether Davis intends to run for governor of Texas, a possibility that Klingenschmitt said must not come to pass.
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/08/15/ex-navy...
Maybe his real name is Klingenshyt!! Boy, these rightwingers are sure entertaining.
Republicans whine so much they have become a laughing stock.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#964740 Aug 15, 2013
<quoted text> You know nothing about non-fiction publishing--strict standards of truth verification comply in all cases.
Galt is waiting for you to use the word "decimate" incorrectly again.

“Come Home America!”

Level 1

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#964741 Aug 15, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Chrystal Lee Sutton, a Communist instrumental in driving the textile industry overseas, died of a brain tumor and did not lack medical care.
Get your facts straight about American labor heroes or STFU!, traitor Galt . Chrystal Lee Sutton was an American mother, grandmother, wife, homemaker , and textile worker in North Carolina. "Crystal Lee Sutton died, aged 68, at Hospice House in Burlington, North Carolina, on Friday, September 11, 2009, from meningioma, a form of brain cancer that she had been fighting for several years. She had been struggling with her health insurance company, which had delayed her treatment.[1][7]"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crystal_Lee_Sutt...
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#964742 Aug 15, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
You sent me a search on images, nothing there. I did a search and it looks like he was furniture salesman and a furniture store manager. You got anything else staying he was a Communist?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Every Black Person Should Know About These... 1 min Labor 4
'Corrective' Rape in India! 9 min boo katey washington 8
South Africa - Zuma said black Africans are laz... 9 min Tme 11
How come you blacks never invented your own wri... (Jul '12) 13 min bantu 80
Whites very concerned not to lose control over ... 16 min Trench 12
Why are BM so DESPERATE??? 27 min johnplustwomore 52
This forum REEKS of white INSECURITY 31 min Tme 4
Why do good looking black women like white men ... (Sep '12) 1 hr Janis 7,107
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr johnplustwomore 121,110
Wake up! "AFRICAN AMERICANS" are not AFRICAN. (Feb '11) 1 hr johnplustwomore 1,076
All women prefer white men 1 hr Janis 4,835
White men are better lovers? 2 hr lilsexkitten 107
More from around the web