Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1746594 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#964411 Aug 15, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Sequestration was a mechanism designed to insure that spending cuts would be made by Congress within a certain time span.
Congress was supposed to cut spending or else automatic across the board type cuts would take place. The sequestration would cut lots of programs & departments that no one wanted to cut & left too much spending in areas that should have been cut.
Republicans and Democrats agreed to this approach.
But instead of making the difficult choices, Republicans opted to do nothing & allowed sequestration to take place.
So , Carol, quit blaming Obamas for Republican inaction on Congress. All they had to do was cut spending.
There were no spending cuts, idiot. It's all a lie.
The government will spend more money this year than it spent last year.
How the fuck can anyone interpret that as anything even related to spending cuts.
The so-called "cuts" were just spending more money on things with a higher priority, and spending less money on things with a lower priority. For example:
Janet Napolitano contunued to get funding to buy more tanks than Patton had under his command, more machine guns than the Marines had on Iwo Jima, and enough ammunition for both sides to fight World War I for twenty years;
while money to get hot field rats to feed the soldiers out in the field fighting on the front line was cut.

Level 1

Since: May 11

Aspers, PA

#964412 Aug 15, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
So, hypothetically, someone from Kenya studying at the University of Hawaii who has a child of kindergarten age cannot enroll their child in kindergarten or first grade?
Or, hypothetically, some diplomat from Kenya who is stationed in the consulate in Hawaii and has a child of kindergarten age cannot enroll their child in kindergarten or first grade?
Just how ignorant are you?
You said Obama had no birth certificate before he was elecetd President.

So how did he enroll in Kindergarten.

Its a simple question.

If he got in bas a foreign born, there would be a record of that. But there is not. He was enrolled as Barack Obama in kindergarten in Hawaii which says he had a birth certificate ay that time.

This is what I mean when I say you have no logic.

How could Obama get into Occidental as foreign student Barry Soetero with 8 years of school records (5th thru 12th) as Barack Obama?

Logic tells you that he could not - making your claims not only stupid but illogical.

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Spring, TX

#964413 Aug 15, 2013
Free Tuffy Gessling.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/aug/...

Someone here please tell us what is wrong with a rodeo clown wearing a mask of Obama.

"I ain't got a dime. But, what I got is mine.
I ain't rich. But, Lord, I'm free."

Ask Tuffy Gessling if that's still true.

Obama is a sycophant elitist with a superiority complex... just like Hitler.

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Spring, TX

#964415 Aug 15, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Its a simple question.
If he got in bas a foreign born, there would be a record of that. But there is not. He was enrolled as Barack Obama in kindergarten in Hawaii which says he had a birth certificate ay that time.
How could Obama get into Occidental as foreign student Barry Soetero with 8 years of school records (5th thru 12th) as Barack Obama?
Logic tells you that he could not - making your claims not only stupid but illogical.
So, hypothetically, someone from Kenya studying at the University of Hawaii who has a child of kindergarten age cannot enroll their child in kindergarten or first grade?
Or, hypothetically, some diplomat from Kenya who is stationed in the consulate in Hawaii and has a child of kindergarten age cannot enroll their child in kindergarten or first grade?

Just how fucking stupid are you?

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Spring, TX

#964416 Aug 15, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Its a simple question.
We already know his name was Barry Soetoro at Occidental, idiot. If you have any doubts, just look at the application he signed when he applied for a Fulbright grant, idiot.
How about we just settle this and look at all of his college records?
What's wrong with that idea?

Level 1

Aspers, PA

#964417 Aug 15, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Passport from Kenya?
I thought they snuck the baby into the US? How do you sneak in a baby after you get him a Passport creating a permanent record of his foreign birth?

More failed logic.

Level 1

Aspers, PA

#964418 Aug 15, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
There were no spending cuts, idiot. It's all a lie.
The government will spend more money this year than it spent last year.
How the fuck can anyone interpret that as anything even related to spending cuts.
The so-called "cuts" were just spending more money on things with a higher priority, and spending less money on things with a lower priority. For example:
Janet Napolitano contunued to get funding to buy more tanks than Patton had under his command, more machine guns than the Marines had on Iwo Jima, and enough ammunition for both sides to fight World War I for twenty years;
while money to get hot field rats to feed the soldiers out in the field fighting on the front line was cut.
Say your cable bill went up in January by $20/month. You find a better deal in May that is $10 less.

According you you, you did not cut spending when you reduced your monthly cable bill by $10.

Level 1

Aspers, PA

#964419 Aug 15, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Kind of like the obviously fraudulent birth certificate being shown on the White House website, right?
Not true at all. I don't care how many e-mails you have received from you Tea Party buddies.

Level 1

Aspers, PA

#964420 Aug 15, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
We already know his name was Barry Soetoro at Occidental, idiot. If you have any doubts, just look at the application he signed when he applied for a Fulbright grant, idiot.
How about we just settle this and look at all of his college records?
What's wrong with that idea?
You are lying when you say Obama attended Occidental as Soetero.

The whole thong with the Fullbright scholarship has been debunked a gazillion times.

You are making yourself look dumber with every post you make.

If all you are going to do is continue to post the same debunked crap, have at it.

How did hew apply to Occidental as Soetero & give high school transcripts as Barack Obama?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#964421 Aug 15, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Its a simple question.
Does this mean you no longer deny the Substantial existence of poliTicaly initiated "affirmative action" now Duh a Vey?

Because THAT would've Really had to have been part of the picture, to obtain a North East coast Social Security number in the 70's, for some one just "walking in" with a "long form" certificate of live birth from a small clinic in self territorial governed Hawaii, in the 60's.

Ever notice how oft times, dogs never dump in their own yards, but instead trot next door to a neighbors?

Level 1

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#964422 Aug 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD CLAIM: WE'VE GOT 'GOODS ON OBAMA'
Son of jailed leader says evidence could put U.S. president in prison
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/muslim-brotherhood...
This is evidence that you belong in a mental hospital.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#964423 Aug 15, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Its a simple question.
Affirmative PoliTical Action-all the way.
reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#964424 Aug 15, 2013
just another black failure in a long line of black failures.

way to go n word people
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#964425 Aug 15, 2013
Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
This is evidence that you belong in a mental hospital.
Actually it's just evidence of more FOREIGN POLICY FAILURE, of attributing to aiding and abetting FAILED statehood in Libya, allowing for further proliferation of terrorist activity in the region.

Or the ignorance of Idiots, but definitely one or the other (if not both.)

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Spring, TX

#964426 Aug 15, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought they snuck the baby into the US? How do you sneak in a baby after you get him a Passport creating a permanent record of his foreign birth?
More failed logic.
What bullshit leftwingnut radical propaganda website do you get your information from? I've just got to know this. Give us the link that says anyone thinks Obama was smuggled into the US after he was born.
This probably will explain why your posts are so ludicrous.

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#964427 Aug 15, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Egypt is just another battle against the Islamist jihad that wants to take over the world.
Continue killing them.
Sooner or later they have to realize that totalitarianism isn't tolerated.... there are many here who will be forced to learn that same lesson, probably the hard way.
What you say is very true.

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Spring, TX

#964429 Aug 15, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The whole thong with the Fullbright scholarship has been debunked a gazillion times.
If all you are going to do is continue to post the same debunked crap, have at it.
How did hew apply to Occidental as Soetero & give high school transcripts as Barack Obama?
Dufus, Obama's mother even calls him "Barry Soetoro" in her application to Ford Foundation in 1981 to receive travel benefits for children, to be consistent with the name he is registered at Occidental with, you dumbass.

Level 1

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#964430 Aug 15, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
a motivated 10 percent can change society...
We agree on this. Your teabaggers have slowed America's recovery from the Bush recession.
Mission accomplished!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#964431 Aug 15, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Affirmative Action

Sociology Dictionary

Government programs intended to assure minorities and women of equal hiring or admission opportunities.

Then sometimes in duh once upon a time make believe sparkle sparkle glitter glitter failytale storwee book- they get to go vacay in the land of they sages--in this case-Marfers Vineyerd--aka land of obloviated O'Kennedy....

Hope the sharks weren't too hungry and the seals weren't too active this past week lol.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#964432 Aug 15, 2013
reality is a crutch wrote:
just another black failure in a long line of black failures.
way to go n word people
so should we consider Bush just another failure in a line of white conservative presidents?

they love deficits and hate jobs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Forget starvation! Now they can't even get the... 4 min Dan Snow 2
Things have been slow in Chicago this year 4 min Kody 13
Zoo keeper caught sexing bear cub at the zoo;GU... 9 min Hmm 12
A PhD & A 1.5 Million Dollar Home? 14 min Hmm 9
James Shaw, the 29-year-old hero from Waffle Ho... 16 min Jake 184
Barros has cut back on his Negro nutsack swingi... 17 min Ttt 16
Trump has Melania and black men don't 27 min TRUETRUTH 79
Bust of ROMAN Emperor found in Egypt. 1 hr Master I M White 73
the origin of the pink species 1 hr RoofisLols atBlac... 22
Black sow hoards hundreds of rats in her house 4 hr Master I M White 58