Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1406165 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Waxman

Windsor, CT

#962341 Aug 10, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text> right wing nuts don't have a brain to begin with by choice!
Leftwing Nuts bleed us dry like you do.

If it weren't for us, you blood sucking Democrat zeros would be still working instead of mooching off your kids Grey Ghost.

You are the dog that bites the hand that feeds you.

Obama eats dog. Yum Yum!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#962342 Aug 10, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Wow,a new right whiner racist f*ck.
Gee, Dumb Dave (Waxywaturd, 2008Bill, sockpuppet, Mentally ill person), the other poster just pointed out Muslim Garb worn by a black person. He/she didn't slam the color (like you do).

Four letter words mean you have gone ballistic.

Why are you such an ignorant loser, 2008Bill?

A fascists like you feels the need to resort to four letter words when someone points out what you people have in common with the people that kill Americans?

You are sick.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#962344 Aug 10, 2013
Obama/Holder are Racists - just like Sharpton!

They have nothing to say about this.

The three black kids "Could be Obama's sons"!

Obama sucks.

According to a UPI and various other media reports on Tuesday, John Moody, 64, a former school bus driver, was not charged for not having tried to stop a physical fight on his school bus in Florida's Pinellas County. Beyond the controversy about how much physical interaction a bus driver should engage in to break up a fight, there is equal controversy as to why the race of the boys has been ignored by the vast majority of the media accounts concerning this horrendous story.

Three black 15-year-old boys severely assaulted a 13-year-old white boy – allegedly because the white boy had told school authorities that one of the black boys tried to sell him drugs.

http://www.examiner.com/article/school-bus-fi...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#962348 Aug 10, 2013
I thought maybe having a black president would be helpful.

Instead, we have an unfair deviant racist president other countries leader laugh at.

I ask you black people that post here, do you think race relations have improved after the country elected a black president, or are you still not satisfied?

When will it be enough for you? When will your hate for your hate end?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#962349 Aug 10, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
Nostrilis Waxman wrote;
Did you graduate from an Ivy League in 3.5 years with a double major with a level of distinction far above others? I doubt it! Did you turn down a White House internship.
Waxman wrote:#56397
Do you own a penthouse in Manhatten lib overlooking CP? I think you and I are very different people.
http://www.topix.com/for um/nyc/T50ESIT30OD77D4FO/p2621
QUOTE who="Waxman/Waxturds
I live in a large house with a lot of rooms and computers and also have redundant communication providers.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/berwyn-il/T50 ...
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You are sooo funny liberal.
I'm not "better" than you biologically, but I don't think you sent your kids to prep schools and Ivy League schools like I have. I do not have any failures. I am educated.
http://www.topix.com/forum/source/lebanon-dai ...
QUOTE who="Nostrilis Waxman" I'm a mut. Sweedish, Scot, English, Irish, Dutch, French - great grandparents moved to the U.S.
WAXTURDS wrote: Would you like to borrown my Mercedes. Well, now I have three brand new cars. If I told you what I bought for my personal driver, you wouldn't believe it.
WAXTURDS wrote:
I'll post from the Caribbean to you lib. As you know, I just came home from the U.K. I have a job. I can retire now but I have a good job lib - and a pertfolio you would not comprehend garbage man. Sorry lib.
I'll try to post to you from the Caribean next week.
Cheers.
"THE WAXTURD TROLLING SOCKPUPPET SHITSHOW"
Nostrilis Waxman/Floriduh/No Surprise aka known as the stalker WAXTURDS topix troll clusterfvck, same troll-multiple id's==Delusional army of one:
WAXTURDS trolling carnival:
Masama Muhfugger, Joey Bidewide, "Buroc Millhouse Obama",Fenris the Big Bad Wolf, LiberalsAreHypocrites, SHADOW,Borat Hussein Ovomit, Bonnie, OBAMANATION, Diane Sawyer, opo, lily uses US IP, NuculurNutsurpriZed, moshx, shinningelectr0n, Forum, Takeisha, moshx, Nat Turner,TheIndependentMajority, fake nucular option, lily waxman raton, Natty Bumppo, nobamaredux, NeverNOTsurpriZed, Jimmy, St Black Pope, leosanusbama, Demidiots, 0h-Rea11y, Big Bubba BLackCock, TSM, Forum, Old Crazy Goober, Proud2bewhite, No Surprise, Jimma Carter, Impeach Obama, Anyone from Temacula, Arguingwithidiots, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank , fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl
"Do you own a penthouse in Manhatten lib overlooking CP? I think you and I are very different people."
Spell "Manhattan " for us "TURDS"!
Dummy.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#962350 Aug 10, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
"THE WAXTURD TROLLING SOCKPUPPET SHITSHOW"
Nostrilis Waxman/Floriduh/No Surprise aka known as the stalker
"WAXTURDS", topix troll clusterfvck, same troll-multiple id's==Delusional army of one:
"RUSH10ME", "tell_it_like_it_ IS","Jorge Zimmerman","Wilhelm From Germany", Fenris the Big Bad Wolf, shinningelectr0n, Masama Muhfugger, NotSurprized, Joey Bidewide, "Buroc Millhouse Obama", LiberalsAreHypocrites, SHADOW,Borat Hussein Ovomit, Bonnie, OBAMANATION, Diane Sawyer, opo, lily uses US IP, NuculurNutsurpriZed, moshx, Forum, Takeisha, moshx, NatTurner,TheIndependentMajori ty, fake nucular option, lily waxman raton, Natty Bumppo, nobamaredux, NeverNOTsurpriZed, Jimmy, St Black Pope, leosanusbama, Demidiots, 0h-Rea11y, Big Bubba BLackCock, TSM, Forum, Old Crazy Goober, Proud2bewhite, No Surprise, Jimma Carter, Impeach Obama, Anyone from Temacula, Arguingwithidiots, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank , fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl
shinningelectr0n wrote:<quoted text>
Translation:
Ladida, Hodidoe
Waxman wrote:<quoted text>
Translation:
Ladida, Hodidoe
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
...and the cow jumped over the moon!
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/TI79GCO8VK9QA3S ...
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
And a cow jumped over the moon!
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's how rediculous you are.
Subversive Barry wrote:
<quoted text>
What a rediculous thing to say. You obviously are deficient in this area.
nostrilis waxman wrote:
another rediculous assert by a clueless moron:
<quoted text>
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it like being dead Ghost?
What is it like? Do you feel dead?
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me. What is it like being dead?
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh sure You also have a Unicorn in the back yard,right? Toodles, ape man.
Democrats are Fascists wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ride your Unicorn often, liberal?
577856 Democrats are Fascists wrote:
Have a nice day Richard Cranium. <quoted text>
Grey Moron wrote: <quoted text> Good job, Richard Cranium.
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
#395210 Jul 17, 2011
Look Richard Cranium. I already told you, NOT INTERESTED in you. It's obvious to me you were born from the anal canal
Nostrilis Waxman 395208 Jul 17, 2011
No. Liberals who cannot adapt to society like you are homo-schooled Richard Cranium. Let me guess about you... You are an Obama voter?
Grey Moron Fairview, NJ |#441048
Bored. You say a lot, but it means nothing. I'm sure you've encoutered this before, like when you approach people at a party. Did you ever wonder why they scatter? Zzzzz.
Nostrilis Waxman Windsor, Ct #395266 Jul 17, 2011
I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too?
Nostrilis Waxman #93787 Mar 7, 2011
When you walk up to a group at a party, does everyone walk away from you? July 17, 2011
Nostrilis Waxman #395266
I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too?
Nwaxman wrote:
By the way, do like it Greek? I'll be gentle with you. I know you Democrats like to avoid talking about Greece! Can I call you my little Greeker?
Nwaxman wrote:
<quoted text>If you've got any balls, then spit them out because they're definitely not yours.
Nwaxman wrote: <quoted text>I like big sweaty
cock in my azz whole!
When will you hate end sicko? Never. I feel sorry for you.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#962351 Aug 10, 2013
Enjoy your hate.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#962352 Aug 10, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"sonic"
As you usual you change the subject so you can interject a little racism. Your BS is getting a little stale. You do have information that backs up you BS statement regarding a black kid killed by a white person everyday?
You are the biggest racist on this thread, in your mind;
- All blacks are good
- All whites are bad
That is baloney, color does not determine if a person is bad or good. I would not expect a hater like you to understand that.
Peace
KMA
color does not determine if a person is bad or good?

so i see you've been berating the right wing folks who like to use the right wing media's mistaken characterization of black people as another bogus reason to disparage our POTUS.

oh wait. maybe you haven't.

well why the hell not?
TruthIsURa

Somerset, KY

#962354 Aug 10, 2013
Ilkwas wrote:
<quoted text>
How is terrorism stronger now? President Obama has signed off on killing more terrorist than any other president in the history of the United States. The Boston marathon bombers did not announce that they were going to attack America as Al Qaeda did in August of 2001 when President Bush was on his ranch and blew it off. President Obama didn't have to listen to Willard Romney. The American people did and then they voted for President Obama.
Dhmfk.

Islamic terrorism is on the rise both domestically and internationally since Obama became President in 2009, according to a count of high-profile, terrorism incidents in 2009, both in the US and abroad. The number of Islamic terrorism incidents worldwide since Obama took office in 2009, including both domestic and international acts of terrorism, is on pace to surpass more than 1000 for all of 2009, according to a report by the American Security Project which is a bipartisan, Washington-based group. On the domestic front, for 2009 when Obama became President, the number of terror-related incidents hit a peak, the highest number since 2001!

The number of terrorist incidents in 2009 rose to 12 after a yearly average of just under three per year for all the years under Bush after 911. These incidents include the June attack by Abdulhakim Muhammad at a military recruitment center in Arkansas, murdering one soldier; the Fort Hood terrorism incident by Nidal Hasan, where he murdered 13 in a case of spree-shooting, Islamic terrorism; the plot to bomb targets in NYC by Najibullah Zazi; and the latest one with Abdulmutallab trying to blow up the Detroit-bound plane on Christmas.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#962355 Aug 10, 2013
Whine Merchants: Privilege, Inequality and the Persistent Myth of White Victimhood

But what about us?

It’s a question of which white folks seem never to tire when discussing subjects like affirmative action, or other diversity initiatives intended to expand opportunity and access for people of color in higher education and the job market.

Whenever these matters are broached, the vast majority of us rush to protest: How dare schools or employers consider race in hiring or admissions. They should be colorblind, we insist, merely admitting or hiring the most qualified! And more to the point, we proclaim, targeting folks of color for opportunities, by definition, means discrimination against us. Such efforts make us the victims, even, on some accounts, treating white people “exactly” like blacks were treated under Jim Crow segregation.

So, yes, it remains the case that even when black folks have college degrees they’re nearly twice as likely as comparable whites to be out of work; and Latinos with degrees are about 50 percent more likely than comparable whites to be out of work; and Asian Americans with degrees are about 40 percent more likely than comparable whites to be out of work (2). And yes, even whites who claim to have criminal records are more likely to be hired than equally qualified blacks without records, but still, can anti-white lynchings be far behind?

And yes, blacks and Latinos combined only represent about 13 percent of students at the most selective colleges and universities — the only ones that actually practice any kind of real affirmative action for admissions — and there are twice as many whites admitted to elite schools with less-than-average qualifications as there are people of color so admitted, but still, can any rational person doubt that whites will soon be limited to mere token representation at the nation’s best educational institutions?

That such hand-wringing about so-called reverse discrimination reeks of intellectual mendacity should be obvious by now. Despite years of so-called reverse racism, whites remain atop every indicator of social and economic well-being when compared to the African Americans and Latinos who, it is claimed, are displacing us from our perch: employment data, income, net worth; you name it, and we are the ones in better shape without exception.

....In short, claims of white victimhood only make sense if one has so imbibed a mentality of entitlement that one actually believes whites earned all that extra stuff, that we earned our better health, or the relative wealth status we merely inherited from our families (which inherited it from theirs), or preferential treatment from cops. Which is to say, it’s the kind of thing that can only make sense to those lacking the most basic capacity for critical thought, and anything remotely resembling that which we might call, perspective.

Sadly, this is precisely the mentality adopted by several members — and now perhaps the majority — of the Supreme Court: persons who lash out at any effort to balance out opportunities for people of color, as evidence of unlawful and unfair preference, but ignore the persistent and institutionalized advantages of whiteness, referring dismissively to such things as “societal discrimination,” against which they claim to be powerless.

Such is the face of white privilege in the twenty-first century: a systematized reality so normalized and taken for granted by the majority of whites, that any deviation from its totalizing script becomes cause for alarm in the eyes of millions.

That such a weak, hypersensitive and over-indulged group as this should wield such power would be funny were it not so dangerous.

http://www.timwise.org/2013/05/whine-merchant...
TruthIsURa

Somerset, KY

#962357 Aug 10, 2013
Ilkwas wrote:
<quoted text>
The administration closed the embassies after they were notified of a credible threat. The exact location was not clear and so to save lives they proactively closed the embassies that could be targets of terrotist. The original cell of Al Qaeda was decimated. Did you think that they were the only terrorist in existence? FYI Broader means more dispersed not larger.
DhmFk times ten..as in wayyyy DUHm.

Ayman al-Zawahiri

Ayman al-Zawahiri assumed the leadership of al-Qaeda in June 2011, six weeks after U.S. forces killed top leader Osama bin Laden in his hideout in Pakistan. Until then, Zawahiri was regarded as second-in-command of the terrorist network. He served as the chief ideologue of the group and was suspected to be the "operational brains" behind the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks in. Following bin Laden's killing, he became the most wanted terrorist on the FBI's list (until then he was second to bin Laden on the list), and the U.S. State Department offers a $25 million reward for information leading to his capture.

Level 1

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#962360 Aug 10, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
One of the vets gave her a commemorative pin which was quite impressive looking. She put it on at work and wore it home.
Very nice thing that veteran did for her.
My dad, too, was a WWII vet. Captured in the Philippines and a POW for 3 years. Reenlisted upon being liberated and retired as a Captain in the Air Force. He actually shook MacArthur's hand when "he returned". Was a military brat the first six years of my life. But I know liberals on here will say I still am - a brat, that is.
"carol"

did your pops have to make that 'march' off Bataan?
NotaLibuhrulTic

Somerset, KY

#962361 Aug 10, 2013
steve richards wrote:
<quoted text>
If, as liar in chief Oblama claimed, al-quaida is on the run, why did he close 19 embassies?
Did Obama bin Laden come back to life?
Hard to pin down where all the new trainee replacements are?

In 1981, Zawahiri was arrested and imprisoned, along with dozens of other radicals, for collaborating in the assassination of Egypt's President Anwar Sadat. Prison time only redoubled Zawahiri's fervor. Not long after his release, he took over leadership of the terrorist organization Egyptian Islamic Jihad, which the United States believes helped to organize the August 7, 1998, bombings of U.S. Embassies in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, and Nairobi, Kenya. In 2001, according to widely accepted accounts, Zawahiri formally merged the Egyptian Islamic Jihad with bin Laden's al-Qaeda network. The group is now officially named Qaeda al-Jihad.

Level 1

Location hidden

#962362 Aug 10, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so i see you've been berating the right wing folks who like to use the right wing media's mistaken characterization of black people as another bogus reason to disparage our POTUS.
well why the hell not?
"color does not determine if a person is bad or good?"

how about Rs or Ds?

We know what makes person who he/she is...ethics...

When a group of people can place the value of life on a Bacteria on mars and not on a fetus....what does that say about ethics?

Level 2

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#962363 Aug 10, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
well why the hell not?
"sonic"
On more than one occasion I have called out those on the right who are bigots.
I will be honest, I do dis the president, nobama, not because he is black but, because he has done a lousy job. Under the administration of nobama we have seen;
- The number of American's on food stamps grow by millions
- Household incomes decline
- Fewer American's are paying federal income tax
- Home sales are 40% down and so are new home starts by 40% since nobama was elected
- GDP growth anemic, barely keeping up with inflation
- nobamakare, a trillion dollar boondoggle that a majority of American's do not want
And to answer your question, thge color of a person's skin does not determine if they are good or bad.
Peace
KMA

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#962364 Aug 10, 2013
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
Oil, I'm assuming?
BBQ, steaks, shrimp, and oysters.

Level 1

Location hidden

#962365 Aug 10, 2013
Why, with so much oil/coal in the ground, would the US erect a silly ass wind turbine?

"Anonymous Money on the Left"

Middle Eastern potentates have been acknowledging their nervousness over the hydrocarbon revolution that has seen American domestic oil production increase by 2 million barrels a day over the last two years..."

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2013/08...

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#962366 Aug 10, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
So, if the Republicans bury the abortion issue, all those rural folk will become Obamabots?
By the way, for every single-issue abortion voter, there are three or four single-issue gun rights voters, and none of them are voting DemoKKKrat, not even the Democrats.
Nope, they'll just stay home polishing they garden gnomes.
NotaLibuhrulTic

Somerset, KY

#962367 Aug 10, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama invades Libya without Congress permission!
Shoulda just closed that phoney embassy and saved a lot of phony Benghazi!

The Libyan Islamic Fighting Group
Egyptian Islamic Jihad
Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula
Al-Qaeda in Iraq
Lashkar-e-Taiba and Jaish-e-Muhammad (Kashmir)
Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan
Al-Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb (Algeria)(formerly Salafist Group for Call and Combat)
Armed Islamic Group (Algeria)
Abu Sayyaf Group (Malaysia, Philippines)
Jemaah Islamiya (Southeast Asia)

In addition to AQI, al-Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb (AQIM), which is based in Algeria, remains one of al-Qaeda's most robust affiliates. Formerly known as the Salafist Group for Call and Combat, AQIM merged with al-Qaeda in September 2006, and has broadened its target list to include U.S., UN, and Western interests. In Yemen, the resurgence of al-Qaeda operatives since 2006 is also seen as a U.S. and regional security challenge. Known as al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP), this regional affiliate seeks to destabilize the Al Saud regime in Saudi Arabia and eradicate a Western presence in the Gulf. Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab, the Nigerian suspect behind the attempted 2009 Christmas Day bombing aboard a U.S. airliner, confessed to receiving weapons training from al-Qaeda terrorists in Yemen. The group has also claimed responsibility for the September 2008 attack on the U.S. Embassy in Sana'a, which killed eighteen people.
NotaLibuhrulTic

Somerset, KY

#962368 Aug 10, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, they'll just stay home polishing they garden gnomes.
That beats being ozombie dhmfk lemming type bot any day!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are black people so weak? (Nov '08) 11 min Sonya Davis 207
BM Thwarts White Rapist & Robber. 19 min Realworld 36
Are white people the most hated race worldwide? 21 min Jasmine 9
NEANDERTHALS made WHITES more INTELLIGENT (Apr '13) 34 min Curious Me 1,756
I'm pregnant by a black man....what do I tell m... 38 min Dan Snow 31
Black Lives Matter 40 min Truesource 1
Trump BUSTED .....PUTIN 45 min TheOriginalDoby 24
Poll Will Donald Trump be the next President of the ... (Aug '15) 2 hr PATRIOT DVC MOLON... 1,585
More from around the web