Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#958762 Aug 2, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
After being a substitute teacher for one year in Illinois, I taught in local schools in smaller towns in Central Florida after moving back to my hometown.
I've mentioned once before that I was one of only two teachers in my school asked to be a "supervising teacher" for a student intern from a nearby college. I learned very quickly the colleges in Florida are part of the problem. But don't get me started on that subject. Also, I was what was then called a "peer teacher".
Liberal politics - even in my relatively small school districts - drove me out of the teaching profession.
And a lot more just like me were itching to get out - the good teachers, I might add.
I loved the "art of teaching" but I've never looked back. Not once. Even two decades ago, liberalism and political correctness in the smaller school districts where I taught was in full swing. I've long since kicked that dust off my sandals and moved on.
But the public schools in the cities are like circuses every single day. I know this first-hand. Even tried to do something about the one I knew about just because it was so bad.
Have you ever taught in a public school?
Don't let me miss reading the response lol.
PDUPONT

Easthampton, MA

#958763 Aug 2, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Think of it as a healthy and vigorous tug-of-war to determine the best way to save the country from Obamacare.
But like families who play games at picnics, they're still family at the end of the day.
Save the country from Obamacare? Sure nitwit let's just return the American people to the tender mercies of the for profit insurance companies. Let's let them cut off chemotherapy because they've exceeded their lifetime cap. Let's let them use every trick in the book to deny coverage to someone who's paid they're premiums just to line their pockets. I like Obamacare because my son who turned 21 this year is still covered by our policy and saved us $4000.
You're a real idiot Carol.
Homer 2016

East Stroudsburg, PA

#958764 Aug 2, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
I know :-).
You know nothing. You idiots watch too much TV.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#958765 Aug 2, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Too many people think working at mcdonalds should pay a family of 4 enough to live comfortably.
Too many people believe that their existence alone should guarantee them three meals a day and a mansion to poop it in.

"I Am Somebody!"

Jesse Jackson, Extortionist Extraordinaire.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#958766 Aug 2, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Teaching is tough and most people can't do it.
Those who have no experience seem the major critics.
Galt as a teacher ,
LOL
LOL
Stop lol.

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#958767 Aug 2, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Like a lowlife racist POS like you would know jack sh*t on what it means to be man.
Go visit your father(s) in San Quentin.

Maybe they can help:>

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#958768 Aug 2, 2013
Yeah you are FOS wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb Dave is nothing but a needy old moron. He has no clue what it's like to have any dignity or pride. He is a blood sucker and idiot. Mentally ill.
DumbDave is a Vacuum Cleaner inside of a Jewelry Store.

He sucks but expects only the best.
Yeah you are FOS

United States

#958769 Aug 2, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Like a lowlife racist POS like you would know jack sh*t on what it means to be man.
Wrong You are a sissy. Needy little bastard.

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#958770 Aug 2, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>If you offered a penny to give your thoughts to others, it's still not enough to cover the overhead!
You offer free Lip Service.

That explains your popularity.
Homer 2016

East Stroudsburg, PA

#958771 Aug 2, 2013
<quoted text>
They don't let anyone tie 'em with ropes and tape to the chairs (unfortunetly sometimes).
Duhmmy.
I see they have a new show about your family - Hatfield’s and McCoy’s: White Lightning

I forget which side are you from?
Yeah you are FOS

United States

#958772 Aug 2, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Feel free to move to N Korea as soon as possible son.
Everyone wins that way!
Why would I move to a country you feel comfortable in son?

I'm a man, you area weakling. I already won.

That's why you are here whining like a little baby.
Yeah you are FOS

United States

#958773 Aug 2, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>You know nothing. You idiots watch too much TV.
Homer watches TV, but doesn't understand what they say.
LCN Llin

United States

#958774 Aug 2, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>If you offered a penny to give your thoughts to others, it's still not enough to cover the overhead!
SAN ANTONIO (The Borowitz R)—Texas Gov. Rick Perry announced yesterday that he would not seek reëlection, telling supporters,“The time has come to pass the mantle of leadership to a new generation of boneheads.”

“I’ve had a good run,” he said.“But after twelve years, someone else who isn’t playing with a full deck should take a turn at the wheel.”

Reflecting on his twelve years as governor, Mr. Perry said that he had “no regrets” except for being incoherent the entire time.

Before leaving office, Gov. Perry said that he would propose three signature bills “just to let future Texans know how Rick Perry marked his territory.”

The first bill would require all voters in the state to have an I.D. with a photo of a white person;

the second would force anyone filibustering an anti-abortion bill to ride a mechanical bull;

and the third he could not remember.

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#958775 Aug 2, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>And you were never trained to be human.
Thus, your desire to plug your own holes!
Where does one go to receive Human Training?

The Chicago Hood?

Or the Magic Negro's Benghazi School of Disinformation and Torpor?
Yeah you are FOS

United States

#958776 Aug 2, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Save the country from Obamacare? Sure nitwit let's just return the American people to the tender mercies of the for profit insurance companies. Let's let them cut off chemotherapy because they've exceeded their lifetime cap. Let's let them use every trick in the book to deny coverage to someone who's paid they're premiums just to line their pockets. I like Obamacare because my son who turned 21 this year is still covered by our policy and saved us $4000.
You are a loser. You cannot provide for your son so you expect others to?
Zero.
I feel sorry for your son with a father like you.
Figures a loser like you is a Democrat.

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#958777 Aug 2, 2013
<quoted text>
They don't let anyone tie 'em with ropes and tape to the chairs (unfortunetly sometimes).
Duhmmy.
They have no need for ropes and duct tape in Purple Drank 101:>
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#958778 Aug 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Take your pick on your usual lame question derived of ignorance loserTic- one is the simplified, duhmed down version for the abjectly ignorant, while the other is more detailed, for the abjectly ignorant.
1. Stay away from my posts you ignorant stalker, lunaTic freak!
OR
2. "Stay away from my posts because I do NOT like Anything(!) about Any(!) of your posts, and want NOthing to do with parasites like you" you ignorant stalker, lunaTic, freak.
Tic

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#958779 Aug 2, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe we should give it a try.$35,000 for a Big Mac doesn't sound too bad.
If you don't give Fast Food Workers $15 an hour, you will soon be eating floor scraps and human protein inside your drinks and sandwiches.

Fast Food might start a long slow death in the marketplace.
Yeah you are FOS

United States

#958780 Aug 2, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet a loser like you quit your job thinking you can milk and suck the teet of others.

Why aren't you man enough to provide for your family?

You have a mental illness issue, don't you?

What kind of example are you setting for your son?

Loser.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#958781 Aug 2, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Helping children learn is fun.
Why do they teach?
Students should grade their teachers
so the statistics will show the truth.
Who let you out of the libuhrulTic Spacebook, hollywierd and whineduhm cage of clueless zombies?? They need to lock you up back in there with lunaloserTic bo caca Rat on, and the other absolutely no intel required caca slingers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Media Over-Accomplished Their Goals: Black ... 4 min X-TREME BIAS 13
racism owed to penis envy..? 5 min crackhedngro 101
Blacks have a GIMME, GIMME problem 10 min Jive 1
White woman gets injured trying to take 2 black... 12 min The truth 21
Brothers, would you Date A Black Woman Dating W... 18 min Capree 404
are white women gods? (Mar '09) 27 min The truth 53
Ebola case in Texas 34 min Be_Real_Fool 24
Biracial people are in denial... 49 min Beca 97
Cop Shoots BM 4 Reaching 4 License, Why R Cops ... 1 hr Capree 285
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr Gmoney AKA Big G 25,040

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE