Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1384018 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

NJ raider 1

Arlington, VA

#947040 Jul 17, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Not according to your fellow Democrat Obama voting bigot, NJ Raider, the homophobe.
Democrats are hypocrites. You are one too.
You must be on that " purple drank " your boy Honky Tonk Man is on! Better chill before you overdose on a sugar high!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#947041 Jul 17, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw Homer in a Frankenstein Makeover once.
They were trying to get a dog turd to come alive with a lightning bolt. It was sad. All they got was hot shit:]
Baawwaahhhh!!!!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#947042 Jul 17, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>So you got nothin right? Just another basement dwelling topix lying scumbag pos who can't communicate truthfully, respectfully or with a modicum of dignity.
Just another turd in the punchbowl known as topix eh???
I've got more than you ever could imagine.

And it's real, on top of that:]
NJ raider 1

Arlington, VA

#947043 Jul 17, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Speak for yourself ONLY.
DISGUSTING.
Oh, my bad! Your little shit doesn't qualify as a shlong!
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#947044 Jul 17, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know? Were you there?
All we have is the word of the killer.
"He were just gonna bash"..that was just a few posts back....did you miss that one?
Black Wino

Palm Desert, CA

#947045 Jul 17, 2013
Barack and Holder are giving the black folk a purple eye..! they are racist to the core... when is Barack going to get off his lazy behind and start Leading instead of Taking It In The Behinds... when is Barack going stop dividing the nation by the color of your skin..? when is Barack going to come out of the closet instead of tossing salad on the low down...?
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#947046 Jul 17, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>The Big Gun Lobby who paid off George Zimmerman 's lawyers and left George Zimmerman to fend for himself now is running scared.:-D Stand Your Ground repeal is running better than 2 to 1 with Florida voters.
You voted for the winner obama and Eric Holder and still lost making you a bigger Civil Rights loser you racist..

DOJ Eric Holder and Obama will NOT pursue civil rights violations. Both are just talking bullshit making idiots out of NAACP for money, power and votes...

Stand Your Ground has nothing to do with the Zimmerman case you fool... Frontporchmoron trying to make chicken salad out of chicken shit...

It's the culture...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#947047 Jul 17, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Rush Limbaugh spits out the worst "tripe" and lives in a more 'private community with guards' and bigger house. Rush Limbaugh House Pictures
http://www.celebrityhousepictures.com/rush-li...
Rush deserves it.
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#947048 Jul 17, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>You a lesbian? Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Assumptive bigot much Homer?

Sorry-I do not like green PEAS, especially libuhrulTic type ones- but much prefer conservative green beans, salted--and I prefer to enjoy them privately, unless dining out.
And don't even think about licking the serving bowl-(cause dat be skank nasty stuff too)

You maroon.
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#947049 Jul 17, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
I really believe that the fascists Obama/Holder would try to railroad Zimmerman again a second time. I truly believe they were responsible for pressuring the DA in Sanford, and would not put it past them to make another fascist persecution attempt.
Zimmerman should have never been charged in the first place. The leftwing DA bypassed the Grand Jury process because the Democrat slob knew that would not work.
Nothing is beyond Obama/Holder. Both of them are criminals.
The Zimmerman debacle is now a can of worms, thanks to the NAACP, Sharpton Jackson and other misguided demokrat fools...

Obama/Holder will no longer touch the Zimmerman case... When you see shit, you don't step in it...

DOJ Eric Holder and Obama will NOT pursue civil rights violations. Both are just talking bullshit making idiots out of NAACP for money, power and votes...

It's the culture...
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#947050 Jul 17, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Homer likes to use gay or lesbian innuendos, but becomes outraged if someone doesn't support gay marriage.
It's the culture...
The toxic plague poison, of (stereo) typical feral pigs.

(oink Homer)
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#947051 Jul 17, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, my bad! Your little shit doesn't qualify as a shlong!
If you had a brain you would be dangerous you idiot...

It's the culture...
NJ raider 1

Arlington, VA

#947052 Jul 17, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
This crushing knockout blow to the wimpy chin of realtime deserves a repost...
Really ahmed, you lying retarded negro?
Here's a video showing another REALLY retarded, no-talent negro (lil Wayne) mixing it up (i.e. "Purple Lean"). See a Sprite bottle anywhere? What IS that mystery liquid on the counter?? Why its plain old, non-carbonated "Hawaiian Punch" (hahahabwhahaha)!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
I really like his narration too; you can tell he's a budding young genius....
LMAOAU.....:-)
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
You got a better chance at telling me what you're not a racist, then telling me how to make a drink people in my hood drink on the regular. The ingredients to lean is, promethizine with codiene, a now a later &, sprite! Now go on country bit & keep singing about your dog!
Homer

Mahanoy City, PA

#947053 Jul 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Assumptive bigot much Homer?
Sorry-I do not like green PEAS, especially libuhrulTic type ones- but much prefer conservative green beans, salted--and I prefer to enjoy them privately, unless dining out.
And don't even think about licking the serving bowl-(cause dat be skank nasty stuff too)
You maroon.
It's ok if you are, Homer doesn't judge. Homer says live and let live.
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#947054 Jul 17, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, my bad! Your little shit doesn't qualify as a shlong!
That sounds rather bigoted!

(EEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW-eeeeeeeee ee classless oinkster and barf!!)
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#947055 Jul 17, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>It's ok if you are, Homer doesn't judge. Homer says live and let live.
Does Homer still say he is a moderate?

Baawwaahhh!!!!
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#947059 Jul 17, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>It's ok if you are, Homer doesn't judge. Homer says live and let live.
Now I get to point out another pattern often found in peabrain libuhrulTics of limited (or no) actual thought everywhere--possibly even more so in feral pea brains of limited (or even less no actual thought) however.

Stop (phish) baiting Homer!

Live and let live is fine-just DO NOT expect to live grandly off of OTHER peoples backs, years of work and tax dollars!!!

That kind of "entitleMENTAL" thing is really (sick in duh head) and UNrealisTIC.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#947060 Jul 17, 2013
House passes employer mandate delay, this time with more Democrat support!
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#947064 Jul 17, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>You got a better chance at telling me what you're not a racist, then telling me how to make a drink people in my hood drink on the regular. The ingredients to lean is, promethizine with codiene, a now a later &, sprite! Now go on country bit & keep singing about your dog!
The dumb Negro will follow a half white Obama to HELL and wonders why no one cares when NJ raider's ignorant and eggplant behavior is the issue, nothing more you idiot...

It's the culture...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#947065 Jul 17, 2013
<quoted text>
That sounds rather bigoted!
(EEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW-eeeeeeeee ee classless oinkster and barf!!)
The only thing that sees NJ's shlong is his hand.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black lives matter! 1 min Skiff Azlaan 10
Why are Africans so UGLY (Oct '15) 3 min dontworryaboutit 20
How black people lost Egypt. ------------------... 5 min Redefined 86
Angela Merkel to Nonwhites: Integration is a must 8 min enoch powell 39
Why do blacks look and act like apes? 9 min Skiff Azlaan 4
"American Sniper" Chris Kyle=Liar 11 min Drilling for the ... 80
happy memorial day non blacks 12 min Skiff Azlaan 4
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 12 min KiloEcho 44,975
Poll Can Donald Trump beat Hillary Clinton? 1 hr bolle 170
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr Moses 134,483