Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1480958 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Level 5

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#942044 Jul 10, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Tsarnaev is a hero to American Muslims, traitors in our midst.
Not only Muslims but fellow Americans.

This administration is creating an environment of near hysteria by emboldening those who, like them, want to destroy this country.

It must stop. It has to stop.

Level 5

Orlando, FL

#942045 Jul 10, 2013
The president made it perfectly clear to his base "reward our friends, punish our enemies".

The IRS targeted and interrogated the "enemy".

The IRS manages the health care of the "enemy".

The DOJ targets the "enemy".

Moles at NSA can target the "enemy".

Benghazi whistleblowers are "enemies".

The IRS is rewarded. Susan Rice is rewarded.

Is this really the America liberals want?

Seriously. I need liberals to answer that.
Democratic USA

United States

#942046 Jul 10, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Fools like you can say "non-binding" all you want, until the DemoKKKrats lose control of the Senate, which constantly places roadblocks in front of this legislation to rescue the American economy from the Obama Depression.
the ones placing street bumpers in front of the legislation are in fact the republicans john, the texas abortion bill is a good example that your party's war on women is in full force, the economy is well alive and doing better, compared to when bush was in office, bush was the biggest disaster america ever had.

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>

Repeal of ObamaKKKare would create a surge in employment and the economy.
To the contrary, it will be better to have more peace of mind im case of a health emergency.

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Fools like you can say "non-binding" all you want, until the DemoKKKrats lose control of the Senate,
Good luck on that john, i just don't see that happening anytime soon.
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>

Repeal of ObamaKKKare would create a surge in employment and the economy.
that's a load of hooey.
obama_the_penius

United States

#942047 Jul 10, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
Is that the best post ever?
Ha ha ha ha! LOL!
REPUBLICAN LOSERS SCCKKK THAT BAD!
<quoted text>
The INS is gonna deport my family!

My half bro lives in a cave in Africa!

My son looks like a thug!

I love dope smokers more than unborn babies!

I love fudge packers more than unborn babies.

I won't allow a cop to ask for pedro's papers....

I have the msm cover up dead ambassadors!

Level 5

Orlando, FL

#942048 Jul 10, 2013
Congress told the president he could not send money to Egypt and he does it anyway...believing he is above the law.

Obama decides without Congressional approval to change part of his own health care law...believing he is above the law.

A federal appeals court last February had to overturn Obama’s controversial recess appointments when the Senate was not actually in a recess...believing he was above the law.

(The judges ruled he abused his powers and stated, "Allowing the president to define the scope of his own appointments power would eviscerate the Constitution’s separation of powers.”

But he would have tried to get away with it.

The Justice Department is sending protestors to Florida if Zimmerman is acquitted to create racial tension and bias about gun control.

Is this really the America liberals want?

Seriously. I need to know.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#942050 Jul 10, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
"A Bird in the hand is worth two in the Bush"
--- Yeah The Younger
... and you have neither the bird, the bush, nor the hands.

Three strikes and you're out son!
Democratic USA

United States

#942051 Jul 10, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Mitt could buy and sell your gay azz like he was using pocket change for a tip. As for your smelly mangina, we just want to douche it w drano and a firehose.....
too bad WRONGNEY, failed to make your wish and his come true, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm lovin' it !!!!!!!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#942052 Jul 10, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
"In February 2003, a Florida Court of Appeals unanimously agreed with an assertion by FOX News that there is no rule against distorting or falsifying the news in the United States."
"During their appeal, FOX asserted that there are no written rules against distorting news in the media. They argued that, under the First Amendment, broadcasters have the right to lie or deliberately distort news reports on public airwaves. Fox attorneys did not dispute Akre’s claim that they pressured her to broadcast a false story, they simply maintained that it was their right to do so."
Republican mantra: Do as we say, not as we do.
http://www.projectcensored.org/top-stories/ar...
lol! I can't believe they actually decided to cut their own throat!

Level 5

Orlando, FL

#942054 Jul 10, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Let them pay. They deserve it.
Let the Magic Negro hang them all from the tallest minaret.
It's not the elected but those who elect them and elect them again and again and again.

They also deserve everything they bring down on this country by continuing to elect them.

Unfortunately, we all go down with them.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#942055 Jul 10, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Most countries in Europe have a 12 week limit on abortion.
Liberals in this country are fighting to kill babies who are viable outside the womb and are developed enough to feel pain.
We have become immune to the insanity and barbaric.
When is it going to stop?
It has to stop.
Black women need more than 12 weeks to figure out that they are pregnant and not just eating too much at Popeye's.

Level 5

Orlando, FL

#942056 Jul 10, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Some Ancient Greek Philosopher once said that the greatest human tragedy stems not from war, disease or financial ruin but from that which could have been but never was. That is the greatest of all tragedies. This boy, this dog and this moment are the result of a mother's decision.
"A dog has the soul of a philosopher"
--- Plato
That video said so much about the miracle of love - between that Down's syndrome baby and the Labrador - it should make us all reassess our values and priorities about life in general.

It was so moving, I broke down in tears at one point.

Since: Nov 11

Marengo, OH

#942057 Jul 10, 2013
Abdul Rahman Alharbi, once a person of interest in the Boston Marathon bombing, turned up at the White House for July 4th festivities. He was at one time placed on a watch list and was at one point labeled a threat to national security by the State Department. What in the world was he doing there?

As reported by TheBlaze, Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi appears to have been in attendance at the White House’s 4th of July celebration for military leaders and their families. A Twitter account from a person claiming to be Alharbi’s father posted photos of the Saudi national at the event, and a Arab newspaper claims he was invited to attend.

TheBlaze reported on the Saudi National’s attendance:

So why would the Alharbi family have been at the White House for Independence Day?

According to some Arabic-language media, they were invited.

A recent post from the Twitter account in question links to a July 6 report from Al-Hayat – a widely-read pan-Arab daily newspaper – with the comment:“Today [Saturday] the Al-Hayat newspaper published a news item stating that Abd Al-Rahman and his family had been invited by the White House to participate in America’s Independence Day celebrations.”[Emphasis added]

A number of lingering questions remain on the issue, though the White House has not responded to TheBlaze’s inquiries.

“He’s at the White House celebration with the First Family, with the president and his wife. Why would you do that? Apparently they were invited,” Pat said.

“In fact, he was considered one of our most dangerous categories of terrorists and now he was just at the White House celebration of Independence Day. Is that bizarre? Would you ‑‑ I mean, even if ‑‑ would you take a chance? What are you doing? I don’t even begin to understand this. Really, really amazing.”
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#942058 Jul 10, 2013
Democratic USA wrote:
<quoted text> the ones placing street bumpers in front of the legislation are in fact the republicans john, the texas abortion bill is a good example that your party's war on women is in full force, the economy is well alive and doing better, compared to when bush was in office, bush was the biggest disaster america ever had.
<quoted text> To the contrary, it will be better to have more peace of mind im case of a health emergency.
<quoted text> Good luck on that john, i just don't see that happening anytime soon.
<quoted text> that's a load of hooey.
Abortion is a non-issue at the legislative level, either way.

Go talk to somebody who cares whether black men and women want to kill their children.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#942059 Jul 10, 2013
Democratic USA wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text> To the contrary, it will be better to have more peace of mind im case of a health emergency.
ObamaKKKare is lousy medicine, offering no peace of mind whatsoever.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#942060 Jul 10, 2013
Democratic USA wrote:
<quoted text> the ones placing street bumpers in front of the legislation are in fact the republicans john, the texas abortion bill is a good example that your party's war on women is in full force, the economy is well alive and doing better, compared to when bush was in office, bush was the biggest disaster america ever had.
<quoted text> Good luck on that john, i just don't see that happening anytime soon.
<quoted text> that's a load of hooey.
ObamaKKKare makes employees a liability, hence business avoids hiring people, except for part-timers and independent contractors.

End ObamaKKKare and business will start hiring full-time employees.

Level 5

Orlando, FL

#942061 Jul 10, 2013
killtaker wrote:
You must be a Liberal when...
you tell a chuch to f itself...
"Texas Democrats and Abortion Advocates Chant “F*ck the Church!” at Texas Capitol"
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/TI79GCO8VK9QA3S...
It has to stop. We're imploding on ourselves. This emboldened and radical liberal administration is fueling the fire.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#942062 Jul 10, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
It has to stop. We're imploding on ourselves. This emboldened and radical liberal administration is fueling the fire.
Focus on something that you can do something about.

The Texas law will just get thrown out by some judge.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#942063 Jul 10, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
ObamaKKKare makes employees a liability, hence business avoids hiring people, except for part-timers and independent contractors.
End ObamaKKKare and business will start hiring full-time employees.
lol! That's the same thing cons said about the bushie boy tax cuts.

And once they got it, they complained about Obama not creating jobs... again.

Just another con job.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#942064 Jul 10, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"shinning electr0n"
"leoasampleanus's" only sex consists of what her finger can provide.
Peace
She points the way.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 5

Orlando, FL

#942065 Jul 10, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Black women need more than 12 weeks to figure out that they are pregnant and not just eating too much at Popeye's.
Even though I feel better having unloaded all the angst I was holding inside all day today, for my own sanity, I'm going to have to tune out as much as possible until some measure of sanity returns.

It doesn't take five months for a woman to decide if she wants to have a baby. It's bad enough she created a life she's willing to kill in the first place.

Yes, I believe I'm going to have to tune out as much of the insanity as possible for my own sanity.

I feel like a stranger in a strange land. It's almost too much. As long as progressive liberalism is alive and well, it might not ever return. Hopefully, I won't live long enough to see the total and utter destruction of society and civilization as we know it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No more BM/BW couple? Is black love dead? 27 min HesRightYouKnow 78
If the real Jews are Black (Dec '14) 30 min Lion of Judah 743
Quadroon balls 31 min Drilling for the ... 3
Eurocentric Myth Busters: Blacks Are Naturally ... 46 min HesRightYouKnow 78
why do black people have so soft skin? (May '12) 56 min Angry Black Woman 24
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Real 51,151
Yes! Victorian Dresses "DID" COPY natural curva... 2 hr asset 47
More from around the web