Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 43,244)

Showing posts 864,861 - 864,880 of1,072,295
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not the same. This was a kid walking home and was stalked by a wanna be cop. The gang bangers are drug dealers and gang members killing each other off; like the Mafia, they take care of their own.
Dead is dead.

One less gangsta.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Just like his brother, a senior in college, huh? Dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmit, but you're one dumb racist. Peruvajew assaulted a police officer and had a domestic violence charge against him--was he just on his way to killing someone? Oh, well, yeah, that's kind of a stupid question even for a stupid loser like you.
Trayvon's bro' is a liar just like the mother and father. Get used to it.

The turd doesn't fall far from the butthole, baby.

The family has issues albeit one less right now:]

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
What is it with you rightwingers? Stalking your neighbors? Do you look up everything about her? One person doesn't represent the whole. Most people who invest their time in an education do use it.
There are tons of wealthy kids in my town who have the means to get an education and don't because Daddy is paying for them to cruise around in luxury cars; and, they're selling dope too. Who gets arrested? The poor black kid selling a pill, while the rich kid is selling pounds of pot.
She proudly bragged about how "nobody" could make her work and spilled her guts about how easy it was to "work" the system. Nobody has to stalk the cow to know her story. Get a life doing something besides flaming other posters, loser.

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>
The Huffington Post reports that the 113th Congress is shaping up to be the least productive in history. Speaker Boehner’s response?“Count on” yet another vote to repeal health care reform.
Share this if you think it’s time to focus on progress, not politics: http://goo.gl/Z27pv
And fetchalmighty doesn't mind being 'laughed at ' by obstructionist Republicans in Congress. We need Nancy Pelosi back as Speaker of the House in 2014. At least, Nancy Pelosi got important things done in Congress to help all Americans.
And what about the least-productive Jerk-In-Chief?

Don't wanna talk about that, eh?

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Glenn on Obama:“He’s so Woodrow Wilson it’s sickening”

Earlier this week, Obama had the nerve to say his government is ‘doing things right’ despite a mountain of evidence suggesting otherwise. His proof? We are ‘tracking weather better’ now. Never mind the $17 trillion dollar debt, the spying on citizens, the IRS targeting of conservatives, and the failure of Obamacare before it’s even started -- government is totally doing things right!
Obamas New Pastor

Spring Hope, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
MANNING A VERY SMART BLACK MAN!
Obama's New $150M Pastor

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. I was at the induction center and they told me I was too short. So, I went to Hollywood and became an extra in the Wizard of Oz, then started drinking a lot because nobody was making movies with midgets during the war, unless you wanted to be an exra playing a Japanese soldier, and I was even too short for that, so I ended up in Tijuana with a job as a stand-in act while the donkey was on a cigarette break, and got fired from that job because the donkey was jealous, so I moved to ...
))))))))))
I'm thinking you'd be slobbering all over yourself if I walked into any bar where you troll. ;-)
lily is short, too, most of the time.

Face down drunk is not a exactly a stately position:]
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Good riddance.
That's what old people say.

"Good riddance."

- Well Gee Golly!

Baawwaahh!!!
Obama May Be Gay

Spring Hope, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

I Announced Obama's Homosexuality 4 Years Ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Liberals (Communists) hate being exposed...

Propaganda follows for sure
sonicfilter wrote:
Just how determined is Fox Nation, the lie-riddled Fox News community web site, in its mission to slander anything and everything connected to liberal politics and media? Apparently they are so determined that they don’t care if they publish devastatingly negative representations of their pals down the hall at Fox News.
In a posting that must have given them goose bumps, the Fox Nationalists linked to an article at the uber-rightist NewsBusters that itself linked to an article at Alternet (Fox would never link directly to a liberal source). The Alternet piece was written by long-time media reformer Jeff Cohen and addressed the failure of the mainstream progressive media, and specifically MSNBC, to criticize President Obama for his actions taken against whistleblowers like Edward Snowden.
Capturing Cohen disparaging the network for which he used to work, was simply to compelling of a story to pass up. So Fox Nation slapped together a couple of paragraphs and topped it off with a headline that extracted the juiciest snippet in the column: Former MSNBC Producer: MSNBC Is ‘Official Network of the Obama White House.’ But in their haste (or more likely their ineptitude), they must have failed to notice that the passage they quoted was far more damaging to Fox News than it was to their intended target, MSNBC. Here is what Fox Nation posted about Fox News:
“…with Obama in power, a number of MSNBC talking heads have reacted to the Snowden disclosures like Fox News hosts did when they were in hysterical damage control mode for Bush – complete with ridiculously fact-free claims and national chauvinism that we’ve long come to expect from the ‘fair & balanced’ channel.”
Sweet! Fox Nation actually published an analysis of Fox News that noted its “hysterical damage control mode for Bush,” its “ridiculously fact-free claims,” and belittled their ever-mockable slogan asserting fairness and balance.
It’s heartening to know that Fox’s audience will read that evaluation and, perhaps, have some of it stick in their Silly Putty brians. The intended swipe at MSNBC is rather mild in comparison. In fact, Cohen’s critique really just demonstrates that progressives are not as cultishly attached to MSNBC as wingnuts are to Fox – a fact recently documented by Gallup.
http://www.newscorpse.com/ncWP/...

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Zimmerman's lawyer Mark O'Mara says that even small amounts of marijuana can lead to violent behavior. Marijuana does not lead to violence. It leads to giggling, snacking, and napping... usually in that order. The only sense in which a pot smoker gets violent is when you hear one of them say "Dude, I really f***ed up that bag of potato chips!"
So Zimmerman's lawyers say that Martin was stoned. They're saying that a teenage boy significantly smaller than George Zimmerman and who was high on pot got the best of George in a fight. Congratulations, George—you just got beat up by Jeff Spicoli. It's a good thing Harold and Kumar weren't there—Zimmerman would have been outnumbered and overwhelmed! They would have chopped George Zimmerman to pieces with hatchets… like pot addicts always do. No, pot just makes people befuddled, confused, and unaware of the facts… or exactly what George Zimmerman's lawyers are trying to do to the jury. Maybe they should pass around a couple of joints.
Zimmerman's lawyer also says that even if he is not convicted "my client will never be safe." Your client hunted down and shot a harmless kid. If he is out on the streets, it's not his safety that I'm worried about! If your client is declared not guilty and is roaming the streets again with his gun and his now-reinforced delusions, then nobody is safe.
Randi Rhodes
The entire Martin family is a microcosm of a cultural segment gone horribly bad and sour.

For many, many generations.

Stop turning your head away. Look at it. Face it.

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
No one cares about a bunch of gang bangers killing each other off.
You got *THAT* right! Hooray!

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Going to college doesn't automatically make someone a saint either. I had a neighbor who was given an affirmative action Master's degree in Political Science...she'd hasn't worked a day in her life, unless you call doing and selling dope work. "Her" social worker's interpretation of *mandatory volunteerism" was simply showing up for class. Like Florida dude says, it's the culture...to give a tard a degree for filling a designated seat and calling it an education.
You're right. Academic titles don't mean squat anymore since Affirmative Action seeped into our culture.

The only way to determine whether a degree is valid is to watch the degree holder's actions.

That blows it for the Magic Negro!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......
SHADOW

Boerne, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
A drop out?
Drug addicted?
You know this how, you crazy ass cracker?
Oh man you really want to defend the dope smokin' wanna be gangsta thief with the distribution ring. Gold grill and all?
http://sadhillnews.com/2012/03/26/the-last-tw... ***a-trayvon-martin
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Good riddance.
The lying ckskr came here from the birther and Glenda Beck threads where shunned by all but the least informed losers such as the halfwit formerly known as Carol.

Using an onion router the fakir was never really even a voice on this thread, that I'm aware of, except for the likes of the stump formerly known as Carol and on occasion Flacktard.

I suspect that DB is one of the crazy ron crew which haunts the topix Orlando Forum.

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

American wrote:
I love Obama!
You love your dog, too, but bestiality is illegal.

...and disgusting.

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
Glenn on Obama:“He’s so Woodrow Wilson it’s sickening”
Earlier this week, Obama had the nerve to say his government is ‘doing things right’ despite a mountain of evidence suggesting otherwise. His proof? We are ‘tracking weather better’ now. Never mind the $17 trillion dollar debt, the spying on citizens, the IRS targeting of conservatives, and the failure of Obamacare before it’s even started -- government is totally doing things right!
Hilarious.

The Magic Negro brags about his spying on the weather now!

“Often imitated”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
It's not the same. This was a kid walking home and was stalked by a wanna be cop. The gang bangers are drug dealers and gang members killing each other off; like the Mafia, they take care of their own.
That's bullsht. Innocents die every day at the hands of gangbangers

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think this trial would have gotten all the publicity if Trayvon Martin were white?
Of course not. The Magic Negro, Eric Racist Holder, the Jesse Sharpton Poverty Pimps and the Liberal Media all conspired to make it a race issue.
I'm sure you've got more stupid questions, too.
Go for it. I'm in a humorous mood tonight and would love to condescend to the likes of low, kneeling jerks like you:]
Waxturd's favorite suckball says what??

Talking like a dumb racist is all you're good at, Waxturd. That and creating scores of scurvy puppets to promote your racist hatred.

It's the lack of brains, culture and civility..........

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
That's bullsht. Innocents die every day at the hands of gangbangers
Prove it, liar.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 864,861 - 864,880 of1,072,295
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
Ashburn Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••