Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
860,141 - 860,160 of 1,099,243 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
How did you make it out of Jonestown alive, loonybin?
Weren't those Christian right wing radicals son? More along your lines.

Level 5

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Countdown to July 4:

#4 A Reminder from Ronald Reagan

Lest we forget who we are and who works for us.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
Can someone link the news where Africa deputy tells Obama to shut the f.uck off?
If it were Bush and a shoe it would be world news!!!!
The Liberal Media working hard to hide Obama's incompetence from you!
Obama telling African nations to allow gays or else, not money, no help, no loans and let them starve to death!
See? Liberals are brain dead hypocrites.
lol! You want someone to do YOUR work for YOU?!?!?!?!

Typical con
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Conservatives see American, Democrats divide while Republicans unite under God, security and freedom.
Liberal idiots like you have no clue what liberty looks like!
You sound like your boy Adolph, son......

"God the Almighty has made our nation. By defending its existence we are defending His work...

Only He can relieve me of this duty Who called me to it. It was in the hand of Providence to snuff me out by the bomb that exploded only one and a half meters from me on July 20, and thus to terminate my life's work. That the Almighty protected me on that day I consider a renewed affirmation of the task entrusted to me...

Therefore, it is all the more necessary on this twelfth anniversary of the rise to power to strengthen the heart more than ever before and to steel ourselves in the holy determination to wield the sword, no-matter where and under what circumstances, until final victory crowns our efforts...

In the years to come I shall continue on this road, uncompromisingly safeguarding my people's interests, oblivious to all misery and danger, and filled with the holy conviction that God the Almighty will not abandon him who, during all his life, had no desire but to save his people from a fate it had never deserved, neither by virtue of its number nor by way of its importance...

In vowing ourselves to one another, we are entitled to stand before the Almighty and ask Him for His grace and His blessing. No people can do more than that everybody who can fight, fights, and that everybody who can work, works, and that they all sacrifice in common, filled with but one thought: to safeguard freedom and national honor and thus the future of life.- radio address, 30 January 1945
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd love to watch the Jive-Ass-Punk-In-Chief go lecture the Syrian Al Qaeda Rebels about accepting gay marriage before Allah.
Putin and the Magic Negro could consummate a one-night gay marriage and we know who would play the husband.
lol! "If you have no links or examples to offer then be a good consumer and go watch TV, airhead." - shinningelectr0n
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have to. I'm a healthy heterosexual male.
Howzabout you, eh? Still spend your weekends in Truck Stops picking up Women with sewer-pipe arms?
lol! "If you have no links or examples to offer then be a good consumer and go watch TV, airhead." - shinningelectr0n

Level 5

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

I never get tired of this.

Reagan tells Obama to shut up...at least exactly how I'd want to say it.

Level 5

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Just too good to pass up.

Obama's many gaffes.

The laughs are too funny.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You sound like your boy Adolph, son......
"God the Almighty has made our nation. By defending its existence we are defending His work...
Only He can relieve me of this duty Who called me to it. It was in the hand of Providence to snuff me out by the bomb that exploded only one and a half meters from me on July 20, and thus to terminate my life's work. That the Almighty protected me on that day I consider a renewed affirmation of the task entrusted to me...
Therefore, it is all the more necessary on this twelfth anniversary of the rise to power to strengthen the heart more than ever before and to steel ourselves in the holy determination to wield the sword, no-matter where and under what circumstances, until final victory crowns our efforts...
In the years to come I shall continue on this road, uncompromisingly safeguarding my people's interests, oblivious to all misery and danger, and filled with the holy conviction that God the Almighty will not abandon him who, during all his life, had no desire but to save his people from a fate it had never deserved, neither by virtue of its number nor by way of its importance...
In vowing ourselves to one another, we are entitled to stand before the Almighty and ask Him for His grace and His blessing. No people can do more than that everybody who can fight, fights, and that everybody who can work, works, and that they all sacrifice in common, filled with but one thought: to safeguard freedom and national honor and thus the future of life.- radio address, 30 January 1945
If you have no links or examples to offer then be a good consumer and go watch TV, airhead.

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Weren't those Christian right wing radicals son? More along your lines.
If you have no links or examples to offer then be a good consumer and go watch TV, airhead.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Rafael Correa not considering Snowden asylum:'we helped him by mistake'

Ecuador's president reveals travel pass was granted 'without authorisation' and says whistleblower is now Russia's problem

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/jul/02/e...

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Level 1

Since: May 10

Prevented this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the problem? You can't find a link to back up your lie about an "Africa deputy telling Obama to...."? Did you check with Faux News? If anyone has it, they would. Lies are their specialty.
Kenyan Leaders Slam President Obama's Gay Rights Comments
President Barack Obama's comments while in Senegal last week in support of gay rights aren't sitting well with politicians in Kenya, where same-sex acts are treated as crimes.

Kenyan president Uhuru Kenyatta and deputy president William Ruto slammed Obama's remarks at separate religious events. Addressing a congregation Sunday, Ruto said Kenya will uphold its strong religious beliefs on homosexuality.

"This country, the nation of Kenya, is a God-fearing nation," Ruto said.

Homosexuality is illegal in Kenya, where 90 percent of people believe homosexuality is wrong, according to the Pew Research Center.

"Those who believe in other things, that is their business," Ruto said, referring to Obama's comments in support of gay marriage. "We believe in God."

Sall rebuffed Obama as well, saying Senegal wasn't ready to decriminalize homosexuality. According to Pew, 96 percent of Senegal's population disapproves of homosexuality.

O'bama's gay ass shouldn't be forcing his homosexuality onto other nations. What a sick, creepy ass, O'bama is.

Level 5

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Obama doesn't even know his own birthday.

I wish I were kidding. You won't believe this.
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

43. Created Recovery.gov : Web site run by independent board of inspectors general looking for fraud and abuse in stimulus spending, provides public with detailed information on every contract funded by $787 billion American Recovery and Reinvestment Act. Thanks partly to this transparency, board has uncovered very little fraud, and Web site has become national model:“The stimulus has done more to promote transparency at almost all levels of government than any piece of legislation in recent memory,” reports Governing magazine.

44. Pushed Broadband Coverage: Proposed and obtained in 2011 Federal Communications Commission approval for a shift of $8 billion in subsidies away from landlines and toward broadband Internet for lower-income rural families.

45. Expanded Health Coverage for Children: Signed 2009 Children’s Health Insurance Authorization Act, which allows the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) to cover health care for 4 million more children, paid for by a tax increase on tobacco products.

46. Recognized the Dangers of Carbon Dioxide: In 2009, EPA declared carbon dioxide a pollutant, allowing the agency to regulate its production.

47. Expanded Stem Cell Research: In 2009, eliminated the Bush-era restrictions on embryonic stem cell research, which shows promise in treating spinal injuries, among many other areas.

48. Provided Payment to Wronged Minority Farmers: In 2009, signed Claims Resolution Act, which provided $4.6 billion in funding for a legal settlement with black and Native American farmers who the government cheated out of loans and natural resource royalties in years past.

49. Helped South Sudan Declare Independence: Helped South Sudan Declare Independence: Appointed two envoys to Sudan and personally attended a special UN meeting on the area. Through U.S. ambassador to the United Nations Ambassador Susan Rice, helped negotiate a peaceful split in 2011.

50. Killed the F-22: In 2009, ended further purchases of Lockheed Martin single-seat, twin-engine, fighter aircraft, which cost $358 million apiece. Though the military had 187 built, the plane has never flown a single combat mission. Eliminating it saved $4 billion.

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know why he doesn't take Svetlana back to her paradise
Oh yes , Russia, where the women prostitute themselves in countless mail order bride sites to hook some dummy American guy into marrying them! HA!
Oh yes , Boca Raton, where the women prostitute themselves in countless mail order bride sites to hook any dummy guy into marrying them! HA!

Busy, eh?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes , Boca Raton, where the women prostitute themselves in countless mail order bride sites to hook any dummy guy into marrying them! HA!
Busy, eh?

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Level 1

Since: May 10

Prevented this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
Rafael Correa not considering Snowden asylum:'we helped him by mistake'
Ecuador's president reveals travel pass was granted 'without authorisation' and says whistleblower is now Russia's problem
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/jul/02/e...
Correa, a standard bearer for the left in Latin America, has joined European and other Latin Americans leaders in denouncing US espionage. And it isn't President Bush they are talking about. It is the O'bama-why is O'bama such a paranoid creep. He wired tapped and spied on the American people, number one. And number 2--all of the United States allies-by the time he is done, there will be no allies. It is also going to be the case with the Supreme Court Justices. It is no doubt he wire tapped Roberts and held it over his head to rewrite the case for O'bama care and up hold it as tax. That should hit soon.

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
common sense=western salvation
However, common sense requires a modicum of morality and standards. We've got a long way to go from here. Too many have lost their moral compass - the same ones leading us astray - and it's why we simply can't give up or give in.
In the words of Bob Dylan, "there's a battle outside ragin'."
And "the times, they are", indeed, "a-changin'." The present day changes WILL shake our windows and rattle our walls if we let it happen. We're already feeling tremors in our societal structure.
----------
To fill out your cherry picking of Dylan, the reality of the song was this:
""Come mothers and fathers
Throughout the land
And don't criticize
What you can't understand
Your sons and your daughters
Are beyond your command
Your old road is
Rapidly agin'
Please get out of the new one
If you can't lend your hand
For the times they are a-changin'""
----------
The 'old road' Dylan refers to is the one you're on, Carol. Dylan was as liberal and progressive as one can be. For you to use his words is stupid.
----------
""The line it is drawn
The curse it is cast
The slow one now
Will later be fast
As the present now
Will later be past
The order is
Rapidly fadin'
And the first one now
Will later be last
For the times they are a-changin'.""
----------
Dylan's meanings are clear. He called for complete elimination of the ultra wealthy class.
You know as little about Bob Dylan as you do about most every issue. Dylan was a real radical, his ideas scared Nixon to death. You haven't a clue.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..... you're getting REAL funny now!

Dylan wrote all of this back in 1960! 50 + years ago.

And you are trying to tell us that he was writing about the present with the Magic Negro trashing everything?

Yeah. Sure. And the Star Spangled Banner was written about the North Carolina DNC Convention:]

You are a real trip, Doody!

LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Busy, eh?
"If you have no links or examples to offer then be a good consumer and go watch TV, airhead." - shinningelectr0n

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Or the elderly, veterans, gays...
Get out the white vote!!
Some interesting women in the Democratic Party! Elizabeth Warren, Hillary Clinton, Wendy Davis, Nancy Pelosi....
Interesting alright. Just as interesting as those posted by the FBI down at the Post Office.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beyonce - IR BW Bunny? 5 min MsNewNew 24
Michael Brown .. STRONG ARM ROBBERY ??? 6 min squeezers 1,815
I don't want to marry a BLACK MAN 10 min Diva 2,963
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 14 min African AE 4,476
Black African's Moors Ruled Europe 700 Years (Aug '12) 22 min African AE 2,289
BW That Sleep With WM Are Useless Big Time!!!!!!!! 23 min Gargantos 9
Is It Really Worth It To Fight For Black Women? 26 min Phoenix Ascended 82
There's A War On The Black Male 35 min Negrologist 331
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 1 hr Gargantos 120,441
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••