Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
852,181 - 852,200 of 1,081,599 Comments Last updated 1 min ago

Level 1

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Liberals and taxes...

well...

dodging them!

"Dolce and Gabbana Convicted of Tax Evasion"

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142412788...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, maybe that girl thought you were cute, so you got lucky that time. Others probably thought it was presumptious on your part. You must have said it rather loudly or other people in the parking lot couldn't have heard it.
Maybe you can pass it along that nobody wants to see young black men's butts and their underwear, especially when they're walking like penguins and having to hold them up in the crotch to keep them from falling down.
It looks absolutely ridiculous and doesn't help quell stereotypes about young black men. If they want to be taken seriously, they need to start acting like it in how they carry themselves and how they present themselves. Otherwise, they have no business complaining about discrimination. They've brought it on themselves.
If a white guy wore his clothes like that, you can bet he, too, would be discriminated against by others who wouldn't take him seriously either.
Certain social standards apply to everyone. Does that make sense?
Last week, I watched a news report about a local Detroit group of black men trying to promote the importance of being a man through fatherhood. WOW! Fresh Air! They held Fathers Day events in Detroit with barbeque fund raising and instructional one-on-one talks. Sperm-Spraying don't make a man. Putting a roof over yer kid's heads, teaching them and feeding them food and compassion is what makes a man a man.

Tonight, I watched another news report about an Eastside father and black man who became so frustrated with the Detroit City Council's(all black) failure(s) to fix the city and, in particular, the upkeep of parks for children - including HIS children - that he took the brand new lawnmower he received for Fathers Day and began mowing the 3' high grass in the nearest park. A PUSHMOWER! Watching his efforts, other neighbors got motivated and began pitching in to clean it picking up used hypodermic needles, condoms and drug paraphernalia.

There is hope still that the American black male can finally wise up and begin acting like a man and not a Trayvon.

I'd like to shake the hands of the men I mentioned here in this post. I have nothing but admiration for them and their efforts.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
My post-
"I am sure the mid-East Muslims would agree with your description of them being mindless, void of feelings and without ethics prior to the arrival of the US."
I stand by my statement as your claim was the mid-East Muslims were void of opinions about the Western world and void of any hate towards those unlike them until the US made them hate us and taught them how to fight.
If you don't want your comments to imply negative images about the people you were attempting to defend then don't imply they were void of an historical cultural background, religious teachings and did not have feelings of hate and mistrust towards Western governments held for centuries.
Muslims make no apologies for the passages so why are you?
If you can post your comment you can post mine since yours was a reply to mine. That you don't shows just how much of a lyin' sac' o' sht you are.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Then it is a case of you introducing yourself into my and Carol's conversation with NJ without knowing what was the central issue of the dispute.
NJ's thesis is all Southern Republicans are racist and leaning towards making this a blanket statement about all Reps
Do you concur or disagree?
I agree that most southern Republicans are racist, I live with them, I know. I also know that there was a massive shift following passage of the CRA, when the Democrats lost the Solid South to Republicans, when Nixon employed his Southern Strategy.

Just 'cause you just found a booklet in a box of Lucky Charms doesn't mean you're the sole repository of all things History.
Nostrilis H Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
If you can post your comment you can post mine since yours was a reply to mine. That you don't shows just how much of a lyin' sac' o' sht you are.
Now now, Tensieg. You might fall overboard if you go & have meltdowns like this. Reread what you wrote.

Level 2

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The federal government sets the rules for federal elections. States can't add to it.
The dumbass Republicans in AZ knew better but chose to suppress the vote. Typical.
"killtaker"
You must understand, "real dumb" wants all who are in this country, including the illegal criminals to be able to vote. Most of them are like him, they have their hands out. He wants to perpetuate and grow the welfare state.
Peace
Nostrilis H Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that most southern Republicans are racist, I live with them, I know. I also know that there was a massive shift following passage of the CRA, when the Democrats lost the Solid South to Republicans, when Nixon employed his Southern Strategy.
Just 'cause you just found a booklet in a box of Lucky Charms doesn't mean you're the sole repository of all things History.
Ha! Earth to libtard. It aint just Republicans who are racists down south (and up north for that matter).

You have no statistical evidence.

If so, provide it, otherwise, quit being a bying propogansist weasel.

I have lived down south and know you are FOS.

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Meet Obama's buddies in Syria...

Syrian Rebels execute 14 year old boy for insulting Islam...

http://suckersonparade.blogspot.com/2013/06/a...
Nostrilis H Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction. I meant to call you a lying propagandist weasel.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You cannot defend NJ's lack of rationality in the statements he made.
If you attempt to do so by sophistic means than you are as guilty as him of stereotyping and bigotry.
Like I said, I don't even read his posts.
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
You would agree that Santa Claus is a racist just to be ornery.

Level 2

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
D you ever wonder how Dumbwaiter, Whatever, FloriDUH, Moocher Eed, Eman, the their ilk get so GD stupid?
See how many stories on the link match up with their posts.
I read it & laughed my ass off at just how stupid these people are.
http://www.factcheck.org/hot-topics/
"real dumb"
Bring up a factcheck.org that disproves anything I have posted to you. That you are not a liberal loon? That you do not detest those who are successful? That you despise those idiots who bust their butts to provide for their families? Those who who support our police? Those who support our military? Those who want less government intrusion into their lives? Those who think president nobama is a disaster? Those who hate to see the deficit increasing at record rates?
Looking foreword to your stock response, "It's Bush's Fault".
Peace
KMA

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
and all black men can dunk a basketball...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Nostrilis H Waxman wrote:
I wonder if they believed Obama in Germany today?
Doubt it. The jerk has no credibility.
Kennedy stood in Berlin to say "Ich bin ein Berliner"

Regan stood in Berlin to say "Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall"

The Magic Negro stands in Berlin to say "Yo' Bro! Spend sum mo'!"

This time, the audience was bag ladies and druggies.

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Why you should NOT trust people...

and...

protect the helpless female...

'A Michigan woman accused of faking a sexual assault was ordered to stand trial on charges of making a false report of rape and tampering with evidence Tuesday after a doctor said her purported bruises faded after he wiped them with gauze.'

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/19/sara...
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

killtaker wrote:
Meet Obama's buddies in Syria...
Syrian Rebels execute 14 year old boy for insulting Islam...
http://suckersonparade.blogspot.com/2013/06/a...
We don't have an inkling of a clue of the suffering going on in Syria and other places around the world.

We are too easily complacent about being safe and free from harm unlike that little boy.

Couldn't bring myself to click on the link. Breaks my heart.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Nostrilis H Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha! Earth to libtard. It aint just Republicans who are racists down south (and up north for that matter).
You have no statistical evidence.
If so, provide it, otherwise, quit being a lying propogansist weasel.
I have lived down south and know you are FOS.
Agree but NJ and Tenzig

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
"I agree that most southern Republicans are racist,"

...and all Asians eat rice...

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

gotta go...

Ciao!

Level 4

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

And the wall begins to crumble:

Sen. Lisa Murkowski (R-Alaska) announces her of Gay Marriage:

Sen. Lisa Murkowski (R-Alaska) announcing her of gay marriage:

“I am a life-long Republican because I believe in promoting freedom and limiting the reach of government,” Murkowski wrote on her Web site.“When government does act, I believe it should encourage family values. I support the right of all Americans to marry the person they love and choose because I believe doing so promotes both values: it keeps politicians out of the most private and personal aspects of peoples’ lives – while also encouraging more families to form and more adults to make a lifetime commitment to one another.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-poli...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
Seattle Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••