Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Level 1

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#926913 Jun 18, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>He can call them what he wants...
... American was still saved son.
As for approval ratings, are you going back to that again?
my, my.
This O'bamason does think America was saved. All this happening in black society when there is a black president, how can it be?
Lil Wayne’s latest music video shows the best-selling rapper stomping an American flag that’s stretched on the ground — and Twitter followers aren’t happy.
“Lil Wayne standing on an American flag for a music video? That’s disrespectful to the extreme,” tweeted one, after the video surfaced.
The rapper made the video this past weekend in New Orleans, TMZ reported. It was for his song — which has proven equally controversial — titled “God Bless Amerika.”
Some of the lyrics:“My country ‘tis of thee. Sweet land of kill ‘em all and let ‘em die. God bless Amerika. This ole godless Amerika.”
This is the democrat party.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/17/lil-...

Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#926914 Jun 18, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop being so picky.
Obama had an Easter egg hunt each week.
Anything for the children.
Of course!

Silly me. I must be on one of those Silly Webuplican With Hunts!

LOL!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#926915 Jun 18, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Calling unspecified persons who support communist/marxist tactics in this, my country, aholes is not literal and perfectly within bounds - it's a slang term for part of the anatomy where crap exits the body and is rather appropriate in this case.
You are abetting the taking away of our rights and freedoms on which we were founded, of which are God-given, cherished, fought for and many died for since our beginnings.
But Jesus loves aholes too. If that makes you feel better about yourself.
Take it easy, Carol.

Obama is just a devout Christian man trying to do the work of Jesus.

Right?
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#926916 Jun 18, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Dear Batty, Oh forget it, I don't have the strength today.
Mental strength isn't one of your strong points anyways, Boner. It's cool.

By the way, who did that do you? Anyone who names their kid Homer should be shot!
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#926917 Jun 18, 2013
Freddie wrote:
All the tea bag mutts are here.
Time to fumigate.
Then you better start flapping your wings and leave proto.

Cockroaches are usually the fist thing the exterminator goes for.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#926918 Jun 18, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I just became a creationist. ;-)
When it comes to your opinion, you've probably been doing it all your life.

We know you do it here.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#926919 Jun 18, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Mental strength isn't one of your strong points anyways, Boner. It's cool.
By the way, who did that do you? Anyone who names their kid Homer should be shot!
Better than DaQuan or Taneesha...maybe.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#926920 Jun 18, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the dumbest thing posted so far today.
That's because you are the dumbest person on this thread, Dumb Dave!

It's been all over the news and even John Larson (D) who is my Congressman has commented about it.

Why do you still have a Turkey Vulture as your avatar? It's fitting Dumb Dave, but really, a Turkey Vulture?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#926921 Jun 18, 2013
Freddie wrote:
All the tea bag mutts are here.
Time to fumigate.
Chris Matthew Would Wear Your Lingerie for Obama

Ghetto Folks Who Blame Whites, Tea Party, Uncle Tom's, Stupid Blacks, Bush

The Government Cheese and Welfare Crowd...The Blind Lead...

It's the culture...
NJ raider 1

Paterson, NJ

#926923 Jun 18, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text> forget about the switch in the party lines?? LMFAO...
Why would the demokrats join the Republican party that opposed them you dumbass?? You are an ignorant Negro...
The New KKK has double since Obama has been elected, Libs are KKK every day, and twice on Sundays racist f*ck denigrate black people. Obama has done more to enslave blacks, Klan Parent Hood is killing blacks, the Klu Klux Klan loves Obama, the KKK would have committed suicide if Herman Cain was elected
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =-BnoIOQzJvMXX
It's the culture...
So what happened to the Southern Democrats dumass? Remember, it was the Democrats (now republicans) that was against slavery & in the Civil War, it was the north against the South. The South was pro slavery & the North was against it. If history is recorded correctly, the southern Democrats were pro slavery, correct dumass? Now if the Democrats were in the South during the Civil War & nowadays the southern states are majority Republican, only 2 conclusions can be assumed. Either the Southern Democrats all packed up & moved up North or, the 2 parties switched lines. Which do you find plausible dickhead? You's an ignorant cracker!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#926924 Jun 18, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because you are the dumbest person on this thread, Dumb Dave!
It's been all over the news and even John Larson (D) who is my Congressman has commented about it.
Why do you still have a Turkey Vulture as your avatar? It's fitting Dumb Dave, but really, a Turkey Vulture?
Galt wanted to respond as you did, but tired of beating a dead Dave.

Level 1

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#926925 Jun 18, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, no.
Obamacare forces Congress and their staffs into the exchanges, compared to the virtually free coverage that they receive today.
Oh, wait, that can't be correct, because Obamacare doesn't force anybody to change insurance or doctors.
This was a Republican amendment that directs Congress to participate in the Exchanges.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#926926 Jun 18, 2013
Did you READ what the article SAID?
OR
did you "comprehend" the SERIOUSNESS of it?

The information I heard today was that General Ham as head of Africom received the same e-mails the White House received requesting help/support as the attack was taking place. General Ham immediately had a rapid response unit ready and communicated to the Pentagon that he had a unit ready.

General Ham then received the order to stand down.
His response was to screw it, he was going to help anyhow.

Within 30 seconds to a minute after making the move to respond, his second in command

---**apprehended--- General Ham

and told him that he was now ^^^^relieved of his command.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/robbins-r...

ap·pre·hend (pr-hnd) <<--<<<
v. ap·pre·hend·ed, ap·pre·hend·ing, ap·pre·hends
v.tr.
1. To take into custody; arrest: apprehended the murderer[General]

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/apprehend

^^^^relieved of his command <<--<<<

What does it mean to be relieved of duty (Military) and does that affect your pay?

lestermo...
Best Answer - Chosen by Voters

That means you are being taken out of a position of command.
It means your career is over and you will not be promoted and may not be able to retire.
So it does affect your pay, just not at the moment.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Level 1

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#926927 Jun 18, 2013
Biden out talking about how O'bama is going to executive order gun control--in Washington DC of all places. Between Chicago and DC no one has tougher guns laws. O'bama can arm the rebels in the Moslem countries and at the same time control the guns of law abiding citizens. O'bama can give hundreds weapons to Mexico that ended up killing people but we can't defend ourselves from some of the very people they let cross the border illegally. A child of 12 or so years is adult enough and can buy a morning after pill and one under 18 can get an abortion without parental approval , but they are childish enough to stay on their parents insurance till the age of 26. WTF. You can be required to show an I D to buy cigarettes or booze , but not to vote, again I say WTF.

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#926928 Jun 18, 2013
We have Obama negotiating his surrender to the Taliban now. Well, that was predictable. Obama promised "the Taliban will be part of the future government of Afghanistan" in 2009, at the same time he ordered all combat in the mountains cease and all US forces to retreat to the population centers.
This is identical to the sabotage of South Vietnam, after which the Democrats and media indoctrinated the entire country with a system of lies about Vietnam.
We don't need to talk to the Taliban. Let Karzai talk to the Taliban. We don't even need to be involved... unless it's to put pressure on Karzai to include the Taliban in his government so they can sabotage him and take control of Afghanistan again.

This is nothing more than the Democrats doing exactly what they did throughout the Cold War. The Democrats are sabotaging the United States and helping any enemy.

The Taliban attacked us on 9/11/2001 and killed 3000 people. Today, Obama is surrendering Afghanistan back to the Taliban.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#926929 Jun 18, 2013
Because all you post is off topic spam!

reach out

reach out

and byytch slap a republican!

greediest, most selfish hypocrites all!

Democrats: we win baby!!

We rule your dumb azzzzzzzzes!!
American Lady wrote:
WHY was this DELETED?
I believe the 'content' TELLS it ALL
This libTARDED rag does not want the TRUTH told to the masses!
<quoted text>
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

#926931 Jun 18, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Take it easy, Carol.
Obama is just a devout Christian man trying to do the work of Jesus.
Right?
Yes, yes, of course. How could I have been so far off the mark?

Obama is just trying to do the work of Jesus so he can treat his political enemies like Josef Stalin and Mao Tse-Tung.

(Just wish I got paid for doing this because it sometimes sure seems like work.)

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#926932 Jun 18, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a non-Communist source?
What a sad world you right wing lemmings live in, filled with hate, fear, paranoia and endless conspirisies.
Anything that doesn't conform to your handlers message is a lie or a Communist plot. You're a victim of your own ignorance.
Scarlet Pimpernel

Bronx, NY

#926933 Jun 18, 2013
BEING THE GREAT SCHOLAR THE shim NJraider is did he get his initials from HUCKFINN he seems like he sits on his poarch all day and throw banana peels at the passerby NJ sounds like a gymnasts he goes crazy when he sees the monkey bars
American Lady

Danville, KY

#926934 Jun 18, 2013
The above post |#926926 was 'meant' for this person...

Buroc Millhouse Obama
Hartford, CT

Democrats are corrupt and it's like some loon that works there.

From his reply to me.

Post |#926905
American Lady wrote:
WHY was this DELETED?
I believe the 'content' TELLS it ALL
This libTARDED rag does not want the TRUTH told to the masses!
<quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 14 min African AE 28,925
Blacks Posess the Highest IQ Levels 16 min PERVY 109
Are White BBW hotter When They are with a Black... 17 min Beta Chad 2
what do women love about Arab men? (Aug '08) 23 min EIIa 1,989
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 23 min JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 98,681
Most black men are too insecure to admit it but... 27 min Capree 116
Anyone want a good laugh and humiliate bm? 28 min Diamondiqa 85
When China awakes, it will shake the West 59 min gavindausa 95
Black Americans Are TRAPPED in Racist USA. (fro... 1 hr PERVY 106
2 NYPD MURDERED on behalf of Eric GARNER 2 hr Sunshine 592