Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1383108 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

TheIndependentMa jority

Brodhead, KY

#919294 Jun 6, 2013
Homer wrote:
SEOUL (Reuters)- North and South Korea announced on Thursday they were planning to hold talks for the first time since February 2011, signaling attempts to repair ties that have been ruptured for months.
For months earlier this year, North Korea unleashed an almost daily stream of threats against the South and its ally, the United States, vowing to attack them with nuclear weapons. Tension on the Korean peninsula was at the highest in decades, but has waned since joint U.S.-South Korean military drills ended in late April.
North Korea's state-owned KCNA news agency issued a statement on Thursday proposing talks with the South on normalizing commercial projects, including the joint industrial zone that was closed at the height of tensions in early April.
It also said Pyongyang would restore severed communications channels if the South accepted the offer of talks, indicating it was prepared to roll back a series of hostile steps it has taken as relations deteriorated.
http://news.yahoo.com/north-korea-proposes-ta...
Another win for the strong foreign policy of the Obama administration.
Yahoo Homer. REALLY?

Are the actual FACTS of TRUTH on Libya too much to swallow?

FAILED or either NO FOREIGN POLICY applied in Libya--then LIE to the American public about it-blatantly.

It's SHAMEFUL, and NOT in AMERICAS "best interest"!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#919295 Jun 6, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
why do you wingnuts get so worked up about Obama doing the same stuff Bush did?
you do know that ignoring the stuff Bush did is just making you wingnuts look like fools, don't you? and it's funny how some folks quickly forget how they helped defend the same stuff Obama is doing.
Bush Admin Official Defends Warrantless Wiretaps
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/07/16/bu...
Gonzales Defends NSA Wiretapping Program
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,182652,00...
Bush Defends NSA Wiretap Program
"You said would I apologize for that?" Bush told him. "The answer is absolutely not."
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,190864,00...
so i don't think Obama will feel the need to apologize.
Bush-Bashing Alert!

Can't defend the Magic Negro so you fall back to your old habits.

Your frustration as a loser is so intense that it has warped your cognizance into a small cranial niche that can only deal with your hand in your crotch and nothing more.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#919296 Jun 6, 2013
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>Barack Obama is the worst jobs president since the Great Depression.
The economy sucks, unemployment is high, terrorists are becoming bolder, IRS is Gestapo, the government is scandal-ridden with criminal and Fascist democrats, sonicmoron is a racist, and Obama bin Lying is responsible...
Young graduates are in debt, out of work and on their parents couches. People in their 30s and 40s can't afford to buy homes or have children. Retirees are earning near-zero interest on their savings.
AND... Your addiction and obsession to dumbass is an ardent interest of your pursuit you idiot... I wish someone had an answer to your deranged addiction to fool sonicfiller.
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
It's the culture..
Latest figures say U.S. deficit declining, economy improving

http://www.pri.org/stories/politics-society/g...

for some reason all the polls indicate that Americans are much more concerned about that then they are the FOX generated faux scandals.

but since only 3 million 'Americans' watch FOX, what do you expect?
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#919297 Jun 6, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
She is definitely part of Obama's "blame America" inner circle and some people think she is very bad news, but I could not find anything about her other than her activism for human rights against genocide.
So I just don't know enough about her to make an accurate judgment.
What I am concerned about is Susan Rice being the National Security advisor. Obama seems oblivious to the perceptions Americans have of her lying about Benghazi and the ensuing coverup. Either that, or he is so disconnected, he thinks he is above it all and this is just another "in your face" tactic.
I'm thrilled that he appointed Susan Rice

Just think; you have another reason to whine for 3 years!!

Level 4

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#919298 Jun 6, 2013
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>The obama administration seems to be going out of the way to prove the republican conspiracies about them are true.
First Benghazi was a coverup, the Fascist Obama administration has criminalized the news-gathering process, the IRS has become a gestapo agency, next we will be finding obama's real birth certificate...
It's the culture...
It's simply uncanny the key figures in every one of these scandals has been promoted.

The question is will the liberal media continue to give Obama carte blanche in thumbing his nose up at the American people or somewhere along the line realize he's gone too far.

This administration is so used to getting away with anything under the protective eye of the liberal media, they truly do think they are immune to scrutiny.

Unless the liberal media starts holding their feet to the fire as is their job - and would have already lit a bonfire if this were a republican administration - the blatant arrogance on the part of this administration will continue to be stoked by the complacency of the liberal media.

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#919299 Jun 6, 2013
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>The Angry Black Man -- Obama, God, & The Constitution
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =bb_LTqIx2tQXX
It's the culture...
The Magic Negro = Mr. Alpo!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA. ......

I love this guy.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#919300 Jun 6, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Yahoo Homer. REALLY?
Are the actual FACTS of TRUTH on Libya too much to swallow?
FAILED or either NO FOREIGN POLICY applied in Libya--then LIE to the American public about it-blatantly.
It's SHAMEFUL, and NOT in AMERICAS "best interest"!
It's a Reuter's story dummy, a credible news source. You should stick with Fox News as it's for dummies.

Talk to Bush about Libya as he took them off the list of terrorist nations.
TheIndependentMa jority

Brodhead, KY

#919301 Jun 6, 2013
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>Barack Obama is the worst jobs president since the Great Depression.
The economy sucks, unemployment is high, terrorists are becoming bolder, IRS is Gestapo, the government is scandal-ridden with criminal and Fascist democrats, sonicmoron is a racist, and Obama bin Lying is responsible...
Young graduates are in debt, out of work and on their parents couches. People in their 30s and 40s can't afford to buy homes or have children. Retirees are earning near-zero interest on their savings.
AND... Your addiction and obsession to dumbass is an ardent interest of your pursuit you idiot... I wish someone had an answer to your deranged addiction to fool sonicfiller.
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
It's the culture..
and WTfuHell is THIS kind of rather SUBversive sounding tacTic?

On Verizon phone record seizures-

Signed by Judge Roger Vinson of the U.S. Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court in April, the order requires the “production of certain call detail records,” and is set to expire on the evening of July 19, 2013. The order pertains to information including the phone numbers making and receiving the call, as well as the time the call was made and how long it lasts. It does not include the “name, address, or financial information of a subscriber or customer,” according to the order.

------->The order “does not require Verizon to produce telephony metadata for communications wholly originating and terminating in foreign countries,” according to the document.

WHAT? NO US journalist in foreign countries to terrorize and target?????? Only foreign terrorist NOT currently in the US, therefore record seizing does not apply????(see: Boston bomber Russian visa travel?!)

PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYEWWWWWWWWWWW WWWW!
Man if this records seizing and Benghazi mess was set for report card job grades from the American public..

F,F, F,F and major F---in any and All columns!!!!
Florida

Saint Petersburg, FL

#919302 Jun 6, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
He's black
You ignorant idiot: We Obama opponents are not racist. We just don't like obama's half white-azz either you dummy...

It's the culture...
TheIndependentMa jority

Brodhead, KY

#919303 Jun 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Although her credentials are impressive, she is already marked by severe black check marks indictitive of either incompetence and/or ineptness, or willfull deceit at almost TREASONOUS levels for LYING to the American public, of the people, by the people of AMERICA (NOT Libya) for whom she is a paid CIVIL servant of.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#919304 Jun 6, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
She is definitely part of Obama's "blame America" inner circle and some people think she is very bad news, but I could not find anything about her other than her activism for human rights against genocide.
So I just don't know enough about her to make an accurate judgment.
What I am concerned about is Susan Rice being the National Security advisor. Obama seems oblivious to the perceptions Americans have of her lying about Benghazi and the ensuing coverup. Either that, or he is so disconnected, he thinks he is above it all and this is just another "in your face" tactic.
There was no lie and no cover-up, she presented the facts as she thought she knew them to be at the time, this was a very fluid situation. If anything blame the information age and the need for instant news updates. If this were back in the day of news at 6 PM and 11 PM this most likely would not have happened.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#919305 Jun 6, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
A correction is in order here.
By his own admission, he is a Sucker, and fish travel in schools.
LOL!

Level 1

Since: May 11

Waynesboro, PA

#919306 Jun 6, 2013
flack wrote:
Well Florida that wave I mentioned over the weekend is named and headed your way. It's going to go right over my head in a couple of days.
So it will join up with the wide range f things that go right over your head.

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#919307 Jun 6, 2013
Red State Sucker wrote:
<quoted text>
Uneducated conservatives are the bane of humanity.
Fear, greed, racism, hypocrisy and a policy of accuse first ask questions later makes up the core of the obstructionist right wing.
A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

Your terrible mind is constipated waste, Trayvon.

One Stool Softener suppository placed in each ear might help.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#919308 Jun 6, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush-Bashing Alert!
Can't defend the Magic Negro so you fall back to your old habits.
Your frustration as a loser is so intense that it has warped your cognizance into a small cranial niche that can only deal with your hand in your crotch and nothing more.
i'm not bashing Bush, i'm defending him. you wingnuts are the Bush haters. just look at how you act when Obama continues a Bush policy!
Florida

Saint Petersburg, FL

#919309 Jun 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Section 8 Welfare Queens Have Moved In The Neighborhood

It's the culture...

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#919310 Jun 6, 2013
<quoted text>
He's black
In his heart.

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#919311 Jun 6, 2013
<quoted text>
You also get thrilled when men beat you.

You're strange.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#919312 Jun 6, 2013
7 Things to Know About the Government’s Secret Database of Telephone Data

The Government Has Done This Before: In 2006 USA Today reported that the NSA had a similarly expansive database of cellular data, not only from Verizon but also from AT&T and BellSouth. That program was launched as part of the push for tighter security and surveillance in the aftermath of the September 11 terrorist attacks. Despite public uproar and several lawsuits against cell phone carriers following the revelation, the NSA never officially announced that the database was shut down.

Read more: http://newsfeed.time.com/2013/06/05/7-things-...
TheIndependentMa jority

Brodhead, KY

#919313 Jun 6, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>It's a Reuter's story dummy, a credible news source. You should stick with Fox News as it's for dummies.
Talk to Bush about Libya as he took them off the list of terrorist nations.
Stop LYING and delusionating yourself Homer-Bush realized what "inhabits" Libya...and there are MANY-not just ONE particular terrorist group(s)..with "links to" others...all STILLn Global Security terrorist defined lists.

(sorry dude-you won't find that stuff on yahoo OR Fox though-so DON'T EVEn go there with moi!)

Primary Organization Al-Qaeda
Other Organization Libyan Islamic Fighting Group
Acting Agency CIA
Means CIA Predator drone
Location Khushali Torikel, North Waziristan, Pakistan1
Time Early Morning Jan. 29, 20081

Abu Layth al-Libi killed by US missile Early Morning Jan. 29, 2008 [Green Bullet] Abu Layth al-Libi (Primary Target

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Which race has the best hair? Be honest. (Oct '13) 2 min Imgreat 110
I hate black "people!" 6 min 2 Dogs 4
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 7 min barefoot2626 1,423
Police Search for Serial Gang Rapist Described ... 7 min nave 27
News Smoking may increase kidney disease risk in Afr... 9 min White and Right 4
A GREAT Feeling to Watch Whiteys Becoming IRREL... 10 min lol 4
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 20 min Moses 44,843
Whites Are Not To Blame For Your Problems 1 hr White and Right 79
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 2 hr MASKIM HUL 134,214
Is BILL COSBY a Serial Rapist ? (Mar '15) 2 hr Gremlin 56