Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 41,228)

Showing posts 824,541 - 824,560 of1,072,697
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Patriot

Boulder, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#897650
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

cont...

“The ten horns you saw are ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but who for one hour will receive authority as kings along with the beast. They have one purpose and will give their power and authority to the beast. They will wage war against the Lamb, but the Lamb will triumph over them because He is LORD of lords and KING of kings—and with Him will be His called, chosen and faithful followers.”

Then the angel said to me,“The waters you saw, where the prostitute sits, are peoples, multitudes, nations and languages. The beast and the ten horns you saw will hate the prostitute. They will bring her to ruin and leave her naked; they will eat her flesh and burn her with fire. For God has put it into their hearts to accomplish His purpose by agreeing to hand over to the beast their royal authority, until God’s words are fulfilled. The woman you saw is the great city that rules over the kings of the earth.”

GOD’S Last Warning Messages to a world whose time is running out:

http://niv.scripturetext.com/revelation/14.ht... vs. 6-13 & http://niv.scripturetext.com/revelation/18.ht...

http://www.wake-up.org/Alpha/Chapter10.htm
 

Level 1

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#897651
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

Eman wrote:
People died, then Obama lied
"Rice contradicted Libyan President Mohammed Magariaf, who said the same day that "this was an attack by Islamic extremists, possibly with terrorist links," Hicks said. "He describes what happens. He tells the truth of what happened. And so, you know, Ambassador Rice says what she says, contradicting what the president of Libya says from Benghazi."
This violated "a cardinal rule of diplomacy that we learn in our orientation class, and that rule is, never inadvertently insult your interlocutor. The net impact of what has transpired is, the spokesperson of the most powerful country in the world has basically said that the president of Libya is either a liar or doesn't know what he's talking about. The impact of that is immeasurable. Magariaf has just lost face in front of not only his own people but the world. And, you know, my jaw hit the floor as I watched this. I've never been ‑‑ I have been a professional diplomat for 22 years. I have never been as embarrassed in my life, in my career, as on that day."
"
I'd say Eman is an idiot but he would make the quotation marks excuse.

There was no lie from the White House.

Yep, lets make each & every foreign policy decision based on what others tell us.

NJ raider 1

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#897652
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
9/11/Iraq War… Who’s at fault Clinton/ Bush? Let’s connect the Dots, One, If Clinton had taken out’ Osama’ who was the Master Mind behind 9/11 neither 9/11 nor the Iraq war would have Happen!! The next question what was the Trigger that Led the US to invade Iraq…9/11 the evidence is Clear…It’s Clinton Fault!!
I see you need things broken down in layman's terms. If I told you (you being a bank manager) that you bank would be robbed in the near future, by a certain group of people, & you do nothing to secure yourself against the robbery, who's fault is it? You blame Clinton for not catching a guy, that Bush couldn't catch in 8yrs. Where's the logic? If republicans weren't wasting tax payers money on Clinton's impeachment, & him having to defend & protect his marriage, he just might have caught him. Like you said he caught all the persons involved in the 1993 attack in the WTC in no time. Look up the Bush's & the Bin Laden's ties/business relationships. Daddy Bush & the Bin Laden family were even at a charity event the morning of 9/11, but I guess those ties are irrelevant because Clinton didn't catch Bin Laden, right? If he was so wanted, Bush should be arrested & charged with aiding & abedding an international fugitive, shot in the face , & thrown to the sharks like his partner, Bin Laden! You really have to be incompetent, or a culprit to botch/fail a mission in which, you were given the blueprint of. I'll allow you to pick which one you leader Bush was!

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Level 1

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#897653
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

10

10

10

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>President Clinton signed the Iraq Liberation Act of 1998 and every single democrat voted and said Saddam was an eminent threat and Saddam had to be removed three years prior to 9/11...
The results of Clinton's policies were devastating for Muslim Bosniak people and Chechnya. Just in Sarajevo, capital of Bosnia-Herzegovina, over 10,000 Bosnian Muslim (Bosniak) people were killed, including 1,500 children - by the Serb Army who kept the defenseless city under siege, that inflamed Muslim's worldwide...
http://srebrenica-genocide.blogspot.com/2008/...
Tens of Thousands of Muslim children died as a result of Madeleine Albright and Bill Clinton's sanctions imposed on Iraq in February 16, 1993. Iraq could not trade, could not import food, medical supplies, hospital equipment, etc..
Secretary of State Madeleine Albright, said it was OK and worth it to kill over a half million Muslim children... which escalated and intensified the hatred and anger from global Muslim's worldwide towards the USA...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
an "eminent" threat?

Do you speak English?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#897654
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

9

8

8

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> I see you need things broken down in layman's terms. If I told you (you being a bank manager) that you bank would be robbed in the near future, by a certain group of people, & you do nothing to secure yourself against the robbery, who's fault is it? You blame Clinton for not catching a guy, that Bush couldn't catch in 8yrs. Where's the logic? If republicans weren't wasting tax payers money on Clinton's impeachment, & him having to defend & protect his marriage, he just might have caught him. Like you said he caught all the persons involved in the 1993 attack in the WTC in no time. Look up the Bush's & the Bin Laden's ties/business relationships. Daddy Bush & the Bin Laden family were even at a charity event the morning of 9/11, but I guess those ties are irrelevant because Clinton didn't catch Bin Laden, right? If he was so wanted, Bush should be arrested & charged with aiding & abedding an international fugitive, shot in the face , & thrown to the sharks like his partner, Bin Laden! You really have to be incompetent, or a culprit to botch/fail a mission in which, you were given the blueprint of. I'll allow you to pick which one you leader Bush was!
Osama Bin Laden was made in the USA...(by Bill Clinton)

When Clinton Lied... America Died...

"We tend to forget, in the West, that the United States has more Muslim blood on its hands than Al Qaeda has on its hands of innocent non-Muslims," said Imam Fiesal Abdul Rauf.

Raud added that having homes and lives destroyed does not justify "bombing innocent Iraqi civilians" or "actions of terrorism."

But diplomats and others, including former President Bill Clinton, have said that sentiment is wrong.

Saddam Hussein's regime corrupted then-U.N. sanctions and denied humanitarian aid to his own people.

In a Nov. 8, 2000, interview on Pacifica Radio, Clinton said if any child is without food or medicine, then Saddam is to blame because the dictator is "lying to the world and claiming the mean, old United States is killing his children."

http://www.cnsnews.com/node/71521 #

“Come Home America!”

Level 1

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#897656
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

No Surprize, "The results of Clinton's policies were devastating for Muslim Bosniak people" 'Clinton's declassified Bosnia files reveal 12 steps to peace in Bosnia, that could[have been ] used to bring peace in Iraq by Bush&Cheney rather than military intervention .

"The Bosnian Civil War was between three ethnic factions - Muslims, Serbs and Croats, with Yugoslavia playing a part as well. Hundreds of thousands were dead and many more would die unless Bill Clinton achieved peace.[ http://en.wikipedia.org/ ...][ http://www.newsmax.com/ ...]'... Understanding the reasonable limits of America's military power and the destructive power of war, Clinton cautiously committed US troops. Then, he gathered NATO the United Nations and Bosnia's ethnic Croats, Serbs and Muslims in New York and Dayton, Ohio for negotiations. Together, they agreed upon the Dayton Peace Accords that ended the Bosnian Civil War.[ http://www.bosnia.org.uk/ ...]
[ http://en.wikipedia.org/ ...] " .. "Yes,

On November 21, 1995, the world witnessed an event that for years many believed impossible: on a secluded, wind-swept U.S. Air Force Base in Dayton, Ohio, the leaders of Bosnia, Serbia, and Croatia agreed to end a war. The signing of the Dayton Peace Accords concluded one of the most challenging diplomatic undertakings the United States had pursued since the end of the Cold War -- eighteen weeks of whirlwind shuttle diplomacy, followed by twenty-one intensive days of negotiations in Dayton. The agreement brought peace to a troubled corner of Europe, and established an ambitious blueprint to build a new Bosnia -- an effort that the international community remains deeply engaged in today."
" Dayton's core accomplishment is that it ended a war and gave hope to millions who have suffered immense hardship. But it did more than that. Dayton brought to an end one of the most difficult periods in the history of U.S.-European relations, helping to define a new role for NATO and restore confidence in American leadership after a period during which it been cast into doubt.[ http://www.gwu.edu/ ...[ http://www.washingtonpost.com/ ...] "Daily Kos: Bill Clinton's 12 Steps to Peace in Bosnia Can Work in Iraq*
www.dailykos.com/.../-Bill-Clinton-s-12-Steps... -..

“Often imitated”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#897657
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

10

10

10

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd say Eman is an idiot but he would make the quotation marks excuse.
There was no lie from the White House.
Yep, lets make each & every foreign policy decision based on what others tell us.
What exactly is a quotation mark excuse? Some idiotic phrase dumbass dave came up with? Idjits like you constantly make excuses for your lying masters. I understand why you want this to go away...it shows your master for what he is...a typical politician who's career is mor important than the truth.

People dies then Obama lied

"Hicks said that despite being the senior diplomat in Libya after Stevens was killed, he wasn't consulted at all before Rice went on Sunday talk shows to discuss the attacks.

...

In the interview, conducted on April 11, Hicks also makes clear that he immediately believed the September 11 attack on the U.S. mission in Benghazi had been conducted by terrorists, though the White House and other officials in the Obama administration initially suggested that the attack was the result of an out-of-control demonstration against an anti-Muslim YouTube video.

"I thought it was a terrorist attack from the get&#8209;go," said Hicks"
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#897658
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

10

10

10

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
an "eminent" threat?
Do you speak English?
Obama should have apologized for Bill Clinton's sex escapades, pervert diversion attacking Iraq, obama speaking to the Muslim world.... Clinton, inflaming, attacking, killing millions of Muslim people in Europe, Iraq and the planet... because of a Lewinsky, Clinton irresponsibly caught at work, you idiot... Bill Clinton starting WWWIII with the Muslim world...

“Often imitated”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#897659
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

10

10

10

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> I see you need things broken down in layman's terms. If I told you (you being a bank manager) that you bank would be robbed in the near future, by a certain group of people, & you do nothing to secure yourself against the robbery, who's fault is it? You blame Clinton for not catching a guy, that Bush couldn't catch in 8yrs. Where's the logic? If republicans weren't wasting tax payers money on Clinton's impeachment, & him having to defend & protect his marriage, he just might have caught him. Like you said he caught all the persons involved in the 1993 attack in the WTC in no time. Look up the Bush's & the Bin Laden's ties/business relationships. Daddy Bush & the Bin Laden family were even at a charity event the morning of 9/11, but I guess those ties are irrelevant because Clinton didn't catch Bin Laden, right? If he was so wanted, Bush should be arrested & charged with aiding & abedding an international fugitive, shot in the face , & thrown to the sharks like his partner, Bin Laden! You really have to be incompetent, or a culprit to botch/fail a mission in which, you were given the blueprint of. I'll allow you to pick which one you leader Bush was!
How do you suggest that bank manager secure his bank when it's the size of the United States? we know there are terrorist that want to kill us now and Boston still happened.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#897660
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

11

10

10

frontporchreactionary wrote:
No Surprize, "The results of Clinton's policies were devastating for Muslim Bosniak people" 'Clinton's declassified Bosnia files reveal 12 steps to peace in Bosnia, that could[have been ] used to bring peace in Iraq by Bush&Cheney rather than military intervention .
"The Bosnian Civil War was between three ethnic factions - Muslims, Serbs and Croats, with Yugoslavia playing a part as well. Hundreds of thousands were dead and many more would die unless Bill Clinton achieved peace.[ http://en.wikipedia.org/ ...][ http://www.newsmax.com/ ...]'... Understanding the reasonable limits of America's military power and the destructive power of war, Clinton cautiously committed US troops. Then, he gathered NATO the United Nations and Bosnia's ethnic Croats, Serbs and Muslims in New York and Dayton, Ohio for negotiations. Together, they agreed upon the Dayton Peace Accords that ended the Bosnian Civil War.[ http://www.bosnia.org.uk/ ...]
[ http://en.wikipedia.org/ ...] " .. "Yes,
On November 21, 1995, the world witnessed an event that for years many believed impossible: on a secluded, wind-swept U.S. Air Force Base in Dayton, Ohio, the leaders of Bosnia, Serbia, and Croatia agreed to end a war. The signing of the Dayton Peace Accords concluded one of the most challenging diplomatic undertakings the United States had pursued since the end of the Cold War -- eighteen weeks of whirlwind shuttle diplomacy, followed by twenty-one intensive days of negotiations in Dayton. The agreement brought peace to a troubled corner of Europe, and established an ambitious blueprint to build a new Bosnia -- an effort that the international community remains deeply engaged in today."
" Dayton's core accomplishment is that it ended a war and gave hope to millions who have suffered immense hardship. But it did more than that. Dayton brought to an end one of the most difficult periods in the history of U.S.-European relations, helping to define a new role for NATO and restore confidence in American leadership after a period during which it been cast into doubt.[ http://www.gwu.edu/ ...[ http://www.washingtonpost.com/ ...] "Daily Kos:
Secretary of State Madeleine Albright's response to a May 12, 1996 60 Minutes question about the over half million Muslim Iraqi children killed by the poison ordered by the Clinton Administration against the Muslim people of Iraq... " is the price worth it?" Albright replied, "I think this is a very hard choice, but the price -- we think the price is worth it"
500,000 Iraqi Muslim children killed... WWWIII... Clinton inflaming the Muslim world, Clinton turning Osama bin Laden into a WND... made in the USA by Bill Clinton...

When Clinton Lied... America Died...

Osama Bin Laden made in the USA...(by Bill Clinton)
"You may remember that the U.S.-led sanctions against Iraq led to the death of over half a million Iraqi children. This has been documented by the United Nations," said Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf, who called himself a spokesman for Islam...

"It was a hard choice, but I think, we think, it's worth it."

Secretary of State Madeleine Albright's response to a May 11, 1996 60 Minutes question about the over half million children killed by Iraqi sanctions ordered by the Clinton Administration against the Muslim people of Iraq...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

"We tend to forget, in the West, that the United States has more Muslim blood on its hands than Al Qaeda has on its hands of innocent non-Muslims," said Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf...

http://www.cnsnews.com/node/71521

Over a half million Muslim children died as a result of Madeleine Albright and Bill Clinton's warmongering poison imposed on Iraq...

Bill Clinton's War Mongering Lewinsky Fever and Foreign Policy Failures encouraged Global Muslim Terror and Hell upon the World and are paybacks upon the USA...
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#897661
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

10

10

10

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> I see you need things broken down in layman's terms. If I told you (you being a bank manager) that you bank would be robbed in the near future, by a certain group of people, & you do nothing to secure yourself against the robbery, who's fault is it? You blame Clinton for not catching a guy, that Bush couldn't catch in 8yrs. Where's the logic? If republicans weren't wasting tax payers money on Clinton's impeachment, & him having to defend & protect his marriage, he just might have caught him. Like you said he caught all the persons involved in the 1993 attack in the WTC in no time. Look up the Bush's & the Bin Laden's ties/business relationships. Daddy Bush & the Bin Laden family were even at a charity event the morning of 9/11, but I guess those ties are irrelevant because Clinton didn't catch Bin Laden, right? If he was so wanted, Bush should be arrested & charged with aiding & abedding an international fugitive, shot in the face , & thrown to the sharks like his partner, Bin Laden! You really have to be incompetent, or a culprit to botch/fail a mission in which, you were given the blueprint of. I'll allow you to pick which one you leader Bush was!
This is pretty simple, Clinton equal Osama equal 9/11 equal Iraq War!!

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#897662
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

10

10

10

Friggin' climate change!!!!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#897663
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

12

12

10

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
But it is not.
NASA says Global Warming is real.
Galt & Flack say NASA are lars.
The Magic Negro's Affirmative Action Appointee to head NASA says we should suck up to Muslims, too.

Where in the hell are you taking this, Idiot?

Galt is right. You are lost.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#897664
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
What exactly is a quotation mark excuse? Some idiotic phrase dumbass dave came up with? Idjits like you constantly make excuses for your lying masters. I understand why you want this to go away...it shows your master for what he is...a typical politician who's career is mor important than the truth.
People dies then Obama lied
"Hicks said that despite being the senior diplomat in Libya after Stevens was killed, he wasn't consulted at all before Rice went on Sunday talk shows to discuss the attacks.
...
In the interview, conducted on April 11, Hicks also makes clear that he immediately believed the September 11 attack on the U.S. mission in Benghazi had been conducted by terrorists, though the White House and other officials in the Obama administration initially suggested that the attack was the result of an out-of-control demonstration against an anti-Muslim YouTube video.
"I thought it was a terrorist attack from the get&#8209;go," said Hicks"
Who was the CIA station chief in Benghazi? How long had he been there? How long had the CIA been active in Benghazi and why on earth would the US have +/- 27 military contractors operating out of Benghazi?

Why was Ambassador Stevens in Benghazi without his security detail?

No one knows eh?

Hicks was safe and sound in Tripoli 400 miles away.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#897665
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Who was the CIA station chief in Benghazi? How long had he been there? How long had the CIA been active in Benghazi and why on earth would the US have +/- 27 military contractors operating out of Benghazi?
Why was Ambassador Stevens in Benghazi without his security detail?
No one knows eh?
Hicks was safe and sound in Tripoli 400 miles away.
Correct. No one knows.

Especially the Magic Negro who set it all up.

“Come Home America!”

Level 1

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#897666
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

No Surprize, "Obama should have apologized for Bill Clinton's sex escapades, pervert diversion" So, that means that you agree that Nikki Haley should apologize for Mark Sanford's gross dereliction of duty to his office, sex escapades , and pervert diversions with his bimbo from Argentina?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#897667
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

4

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd say Eman is an idiot but he would make the quotation marks excuse.
There was no lie from the White House.
Yep, lets make each & every foreign policy decision based on what others tell us.
Dumb Dave says: "There was no lie from the White House."

Translation: "I believe anything."

“Come Home America!”

Level 1

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#897668
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Who was the CIA station chief in Benghazi? shinningelectr0n puzzled queried , "Correct. No one knows."Congressional Republicans and conservative commentators alike have spent weeks wondering just who edited the now infamous talking points, accusing officials across the Obama administration of lying to cover-up the truth about Benghazi. Instead, what they have labeled a political decision to play down the role of al Qaeda by the Obama administration was actually a much more complicated process:

The officials said the first draft of the talking points had a reference to al Qaeda but it was removed by the Central Intelligence Agency, to protect sources and protect investigations, before the talking points were shared with the White House. No evidence has so far emerged that the White House interfered to tone down the public intelligence assessment, despite the attention the charge has received.

Edits and revisions of estimates continued on even as U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. Susan Rice was preparing to make her appearances on several Sunday morning news shows to discuss them on Sept. 16:

On Sept. 15, Michael Morell, then CIA deputy director and now acting director, spoke with the CIA station chief in Tripoli, who expressed concern that the agency’s reporting was off the mark. The station chief said there was no protest ongoing at the time of the attack, and he didn’t think the attack was spontaneous. Mr. Morell asked the chief to summarize his views in an email so the analysts at Langley could evaluate his take along with more than a dozen other internal intelligence reports, Mr. Morell later told lawmakers.

Officials placed the talking points that day in a binder that was hand-delivered to Ms. Rice at around 8 p.m. at her home in Washington, where she was making last-minute preparations before making the rounds of the news shows the following morning.

In addition, despite repeated right-wing insistence that the Obama administration mislead the public about the role an anti-Islam video played in the launch of the attack, the new story makes clear that members of the intelligence community “still believe the attack was inspired in part by the earlier protest in Cairo over the video.”

This new reporting solidifies previous stories that tanked Republican theories of official cover-up" http://thinkprogress.org/security/2012/12/04/...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#897669
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

15

14

11

WP - A clear case of self-defense rallies supporters of gun rights: http://tinyurl.com/cq6q5lv

FY, Boy Messiah.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#897670
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

15

15

15

frontporchreactionary wrote:
No Surprize, "Obama should have apologized for Bill Clinton's sex escapades, pervert diversion" So, that means that you agree that Nikki Haley should apologize for Mark Sanford's gross dereliction of duty to his office, sex escapades , and pervert diversions with his bimbo from Argentina?
Are you the guy "Johnny" that played that gay guy in Airplane?

You know, the one that would make off the wall, irrelevant remarks in the control tower just like you do here.

You are a dead ringer for this gay guy!

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/d35c61f4b0/t...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 824,541 - 824,560 of1,072,697
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••