Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
817,021 - 817,040 of 1,099,216 Comments Last updated 18 min ago
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
You baggers talk about sperm so much on this thread, it's like you can almost taste it. I mean, if somebody just walked in here, they'd practically slide down in the stuff. It's like I'm back in daddy's trailer on poker night!
If I may be so bold, may I request that you please stick to making veiled threats against our 1/2-black President?
Oh, and God Bless the Boston Marathon!
Hopefully, the FBI is wacthing the ignorant masses of anti-American like you haters too!

Dirtbag inhumane animal(s)-whomever they (it) was!

GODSPEED and nothing but Best and all good wishes to the FBI (and others) in their jobs to locate the POS(s)!
Nat Turner

Roxas, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
Democrats want to take guns and freedom from Americans, meanwhile, Obama misleads Americans about terrorism and makes our country less safe from inside and outside. Fascism comes to America vis-a-vis Obama and us.
Obama wants you crackers know what it feels like to be Black!
Right is Right

West Babylon, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Patriots Day is a day Democrats despise, so if it was homegrown, it would be one of your OWS types like the three that tried to blow up the bridge in Ohio, lowlife.
When he was running for his 2nd term, oDummy said Al Queda "was on the run", then we had Benghazi. So then, oDummy told us "it was a video".
Like we trust you?
Obama is still calling the Fort Hood massacre by a Muslim in the military who was constantly emailing Al Aaeda and preaching against the United States an incident of workplace violence.
NJ raider 1

Paterson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
2013-Obama is prezidink-Boston Marathon.
Time to live in the present and quit being stuck in a state of stupid.
Any leads?
I'm quite sure you know that you & I never agree, but I'm on the same shit you are on. Whomever was responsible did some dumshit. Doesn't matter their political affiliation, color, or religion. You got the ass end of the conversation. I was simply stating the culture of America has changed forever & it has nothing to do with Obama. The American people are living in a time of hysteria, all cause by their own minds. Regardless of the political preference, the people guilty of yesterdays tragedy were terrorist whether American or foreign, it doesn't matter. People on this thread need to be American & kill the nonsense of accusing political groups until the proof of the guilty party is brought to light! This is nonsense finger pointing!

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
and stop race-creed-color BIGOTRY baiting and labeling for a day too DUHmmy.
Heard any leads on the dirtbags that committed THIS crime against humanity yesterday?
Dirtbags.
Person of interest is a Saudi.
Nat Turner

Roxas, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Boston Marathon Tragedy wrote:
Here is the facebook group for supporters I hope to see us get there. RIP the 3 who didn't make it and the 29 who seriously wounded.
It's not over, this is just the begining.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Obama on Boston: The Question of Terror

President Obama’s statement on the explosions at the Boston Marathon was brief and restrained; he was navigating not just the terrain of violence and loss, as he did in Newtown, but the basic mystery of what had happened.“We don’t yet have all the answers,” he said.“We still do not know who did this or why, and people shouldn’t jump to conclusions before we have all the facts. But, make no mistake, we will get to the bottom of this, and we will find out who did this and we will find out why they did this.” As vague as that was, it was, at least, unambiguous about there being a who—that this wasn’t some freak accident.(The Boston police commissioner, at his first press conference, had said,“Reach your own conclusions.”)

“Terror” wasn’t a word Obama used, either—perhaps because it’s a word that only affixes itself to a crime when we know, as Obama said, who did it, and why, or at least have a better sense of it. Monday night, Richard DesLauriers, the special agent in charge of the F.B.I.’s Boston office, which was taking the lead, called this a “a criminal investigation” that was “a potential terrorist investigation”(Some in the Administration, CNN reported, had been less cautious.)

If so, one should ask whether we are simply driven to apply the terror label (or leave it off) because of the who, or because of the why. We can talk about whether a lone mad man with only personal demons counts as a terrorist, or how political a crime needs to be to count, or about why we discard other words, like “murderer.” Maybe what matters is that the public life of a city was so violently compromised. Those are good and complicated questions. What is not right is whether the killers of at least three people in Boston, and the maimers of dozens, who tore apart a crowd, only count as terrorists if they look a certain way, or come from a certain place.

From some perspectives, that “why” comes across as almost radical—there were times, especially after 9/11, when it was brushed away. They hate us; don’t inquire more; it’s wrong to inquire more. But that was never helpful. Even if one’s only impulse is to defend, who wants to shoot in the dark?

“Any responsible individuals, any responsible groups will feel the full weight of justice,” Obama said. In the three minutes or so he was out there, he said the other things he had to: that he had called the Governor of Massachusetts and the Mayor of Boston—“they have every single federal resource necessary”—and members of Congress, and that there were no Democrats or Republicans on days like these.(We’ll see if that is also the case tomorrow.) That the first responders “responded heroically, and continue to do so as we speak.” That a lot of people had been hurt,“some gravely.” That, again,“we are still in the investigative stage”—there would be more briefings.“Boston is a tough and resilient town. So are its people.” He also said,“the American people will say a prayer for Boston tonight.”

http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/closere...
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> I'm quite sure you know that you & I never agree, but I'm on the same shit you are on. Whomever was responsible did some dumshit. Doesn't matter their political affiliation, color, or religion. You got the ass end of the conversation. I was simply stating the culture of America has changed forever & it has nothing to do with Obama. The American people are living in a time of hysteria, all cause by their own minds. Regardless of the political preference, the people guilty of yesterdays tragedy were terrorist whether American or foreign, it doesn't matter. People on this thread need to be American & kill the nonsense of accusing political groups until the proof of the guilty party is brought to light! This is nonsense finger pointing!
Hysteria-caused by their own minds?

Shrapnel bombs blowing off at a marathon is so FAR from anything being "a delusion in peoples minds" it makes one have to wonder-what the hell PLANET some that would even think such a thing, are living on.

Low life, inhumane Dirtbags.
WAKE UP USA

Nashville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

By KATIE GLUECK | 4/16/13 8:35 AM EDT

A large majority of adults say the Republican Party is out of touch with average Americans, according to a new poll.

A Washington Post-ABC News poll released on Tuesday found that 70 percent of those surveyed say the GOP is out of touch with “the concerns of most people in the United States today,” while 23 percent say that the party is in touch.
Continue Reading
Text Size

-
+
reset

Latest on POLITICO

Poll: GOP out of touch
Schumer, McCain sell immigration bill
Playbook:'Terror returns'
Person of interest's home searched
Stakes high for W.H. on CISPA
Obama budget's health-care impact

They also say the Democratic Party is out of touch, but by a closer margin of 51 to 43 percent. President Barack Obama is in touch with those concerns, said 51 percent of those surveyed, while 46 percent said that he is not.

(PHOTOS: 10 bluest, reddest states)

As the Senate looks to tackle gun control issues, 55 percent of those surveyed said it is “possible to make gun laws without interfering with gun rights,” while 38 percent said such measures “always interfere with the right to own guns.” Eighty-six percent of those surveyed said they would support background checks conducted on those purchasing guns at gun shows and online.

The survey of 1,003 adults was conducted April 11-14 and has a margin of error of plus-or-minus 3.5 percentage points.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/04/poll-re...
MOST OF THE GOP ARE THE ONLY ONES THAT HAS ANY DAMN SENSE UP THERE IN WASHINGTON!!!!!51% OF USA VOTERS DO NOT HAVE A CLUE OF WHAT IS GOING ON BECAUSE THEY DO NOT THINK FOR THEIR SELVES!!!!!
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
So how is the baseball stuff?
You feeling ok in the morning, no pains we hope.
How are the grand children, hope you get to see them.
-
Angela
Off year for the Yankees. I'm undergoing cataract surgery. Left eye was done last wednesday, right eye scheduled for the 24th. Eye surgeon had an off day last wednesday and put a 2mm scratch in my cornea. It's like sand in your eye and you can't flush it, can't rub it, and can't use anestetic eye drops.

Both grandkids are here today. A new grandson due later this month.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Grampy wrote:
Obama: "But make no mistake -- we will get to the bottom of this."
Sure you will, just like you did in Benghazi?
Obama: "And we will find out who did this; we'll find out why they did this. Any responsible individuals, any responsible groups will feel the full weight of justice."
Full weight of justice under Obama???
Domestic terrorist Timothy McVeigh was convicted 675 days after the Oklahoma City bombing.
It's been 1258 days since the Fort Hood shootings and Nidal Malik Hasan has not been tried yet?
Is this the justice Obama is talking about?
Go back to bed Grampy
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Boston Marathon bombing: The initial theories

Early reports link twin blasts to right-wing extremists or al-Qa'ida

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/ameri...

notice how the two have become linked?

both groups practice the preaching of hate, so it's a very short walk to make the link.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> I'm quite sure you know that you & I never agree, but I'm on the same shit you are on. Whomever was responsible did some dumshit. Doesn't matter their political affiliation, color, or religion. You got the ass end of the conversation. I was simply stating the culture of America has changed forever & it has nothing to do with Obama. The American people are living in a time of hysteria, all cause by their own minds. Regardless of the political preference, the people guilty of yesterdays tragedy were terrorist whether American or foreign, it doesn't matter. People on this thread need to be American & kill the nonsense of accusing political groups until the proof of the guilty party is brought to light! This is nonsense finger pointing!
and "dumshit"?

Planting rudamentary limb ripping, flesh and organ piercing bombs is beyond "dumb". Vile, hate-filled, and inhumane is more like it.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

moshx wrote:
<quoted text> we don't know who was behind this and with the obama adminastration handeling it we may never know the truth as with the bengazi attacks ,its realy sad that the left would love for this to be home grown in order to use it politicly while the rest of American mornes the victims and wishes it never happend at all.
Reguardless of who is guilty, check out the news clips of the musilms dancing in the street cheering the death and injurys of American people. How much aid is obama giving them this week??
Drunk for sure. Go back to bed.
Boston Marathon Tragedy

Piscataway, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

I am trying to get support for our Boston Marathon runner's. This isn't a scam or any other thing. It's just a facebook page. Please help us make this viral.

www.facebook.com/BostonMarathonTragedySupport

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Let me revise that after this lame post: you really shouldnt talk at all. In fact, it's very important that you dont breed. Reach down, grasp that tiny pouch, and squeeze until those little appleseeds break free of the skin.....

Repeat as necessary.
If Bush did Katrina and Sept. 11 then Obama did the Boston Marathon.

What is good for the goose...

So why did Obama did such an atrocity at that marathon?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Boston Marathon bombing: The initial theories
Early reports link twin blasts to right-wing extremists or al-Qa'ida
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/ameri...
notice how the two have become linked?
both groups practice the preaching of hate, so it's a very short walk to make the link.
Gitmo should remain open, and we should start using it-in the form of a Russian gulag-for low life dirt bag type lifers "camp".
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>There were also 400 national guardsmen on duty, some were right near the bombing scene and were visible helping to remove the barrier fence.
Plus the medical tent with 50 doctors were right there to treat the wounded, put tourniquets on. Those types of bombs were probably set off by cell phones. Impossible to prevent. It doesn't matter who did it, they accomplished their mission.

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>The DNA of the democratic party has been inbred with more than 100+ years of hate, ignorance and racism.
Mostly racism!!!

It been confirmed that white Liberals are the most racist people.

It been also confirmed that white Republicans are the less racist people, specially the Christian ones.
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back to bed Grampy
Go back into your sinkhole lily. You got any of those giant snails sliming up Boca Raton?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I will never sell my Nigerian queens out 4 min Rock 31
There's A War On The Black Male 6 min BlackAngell 322
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 6 min African AE 24,989
Black people act right and whites will like you. 6 min chibi17i 23
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 10 min Truth Hurts 4,459
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 16 min Truth Hurts 24,193
Al Sharpton Suggests He's The Frederick Douglas... 17 min Lisa 24
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 27 min haha 120,440
Michael Brown .. STRONG ARM ROBBERY ??? 40 min NotSoDivineMsM 1,813
I don't want to marry a BLACK MAN 55 min Stupid Thread 2,943
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••