Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,559)

Showing posts 811,161 - 811,180 of1,034,754
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
ah. the queen sock puppet rears it's FWT head.
though i must admit the FOX sock puppets are giving you a run for your money, your particular brand of hand-less sock-puppetry of having nothing to say beyond what you said yesterday will probably hold rein on this forum long after Hillary becomes the POTUS.
now don't break an arm trying to pat that hump.
FOX and Google has become sonicfillers government assisted living center.
Ready

Hertford, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>That does not hold 100% true for America. You ever hear of a thing called "ballot measure" or "Ballot initiative". The US is unique that is a combination of both a Republic and a Democracy. You Repubs have a problem with Democracy because you don't like the fact that 51% beats out 49%.
Democracy is not freedom. Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to eat for lunch. Freedom comes from the recognition of certain rights which may not be taken, not even by a 99% vote. Those rights are spelled out in the Bill of Rights and in our Constitution. Communist Voters and fascist politicians alike would do well to take a look at the rights we each hold, which must never be chipped away by the whim of the communist-minded majority." Or they will find the well-armed lamb with his high capacity mags willing to contest the vote.
Patriot

Boulder, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Twitter Sued for $50m After Refusing to Reveal Anti-Semitic Tweeter Identities

http://intellihub.com/2013/03/25/twitter-sued...

Level 2

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>That does not hold 100% true for America. You ever hear of a thing called "ballot measure" or "Ballot initiative". The US is unique that is a combination of both a Republic and a Democracy. You Repubs have a problem with Democracy because you don't like the fact that 51% beats out 49%.
"nojudgement"
You must be referring to the State of Washington. Passed an initiative to say that marriage is between one man and one woman. Guess what r=the liberal left democrats are going to court to have the initiative to be thrown out.
Apparently democrats do not believe the folks should have a say.
Peace
KMA

Level 2

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>No
"flack"
Please post it again. I missed it.
Thanks.
Peace

Level 2

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>We've been bankrupt since Bush left office, wake the fck up already!
"homo"
Sorry he you are bankrupt. Why do you not get off your dead ass and correct your problem?
Peace
KMA

Level 2

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I see all that snow hasn't helped your nastiness.
"silly"
And you are not nasty at times?
Peace
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Exclusive: Congressional Ethics Probe Adds to Michele Bachmann’s Political Woes

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/03...

love this bit....

Bachmann holds the distinction of having a higher percentage of statements analyzed by PolitiFact determined to be outright lies—or “Pants on Fire”—than any other politician, according to a survey by The Daily Beast.

“She doesn’t use the most credible sources,” explains one former staffer, detailing Bachmann’s reliance on stories from the conspiracy-peddling WorldNetDaily to shape her worldview,“and she tends to listen to the last person who talks to her.” Bachmann is also a member of the House Intelligence Committee.

Level 2

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>What I miss? Until you take Waxman and his puppet brigade to task for their daily insults towards Lily then you are equally as guilty.
"homo"
You are a hypocrite!!
"silly's" insults directed that all who disagrees with her is all right?
Peace
KMA
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Exclusive: Congressional Ethics Probe Adds to Michele Bachmann’s Political Woes
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/03...
love this bit....
Bachmann holds the distinction of having a higher percentage of statements analyzed by PolitiFact determined to be outright lies—or “Pants on Fire”—than any other politician, according to a survey by The Daily Beast.
“She doesn’t use the most credible sources,” explains one former staffer, detailing Bachmann’s reliance on stories from the conspiracy-peddling WorldNetDaily to shape her worldview,“and she tends to listen to the last person who talks to her.” Bachmann is also a member of the House Intelligence Committee.
sonicfiller can't differentiate the difference between communist propaganda, fact, fiction, or opinion. A ventriloquist's dummy..
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

St. Ronald Reagan's Son Calls Fox 'Stale And Predictable'

You can practically hear the angels sing every time Fox News mentions Ronald Reagan's name. But Reagan's son and the president of the Reagan Legacy Foundation, Michael Reagan, suggests his father might not be returning the admiration were he to be still walking amongst us. In a blunt, no-punches-pulled column for Newsmax, Reagan suggests Fox change its slogan from "fair and balanced" to "stale and predictable."

Complaining he can "barely tune in anymore," Reagan writes:

Night after night on Fox, it's the same issues, the same arguments, the same lame liberal guests showing up to be browbeaten by Hannity and O'Reilly.

...Can't Fox find anyone better than Big, Bad Bob Beckel to go 1-on-4 with (The Five's) conservatives, who, except for funnyman Greg Gutfeld, are like watching Hannity II, III and IV?

...I think even loyal viewers are starting to notice that Fox's slogan should be changed from "Fair and Balanced" to "Stale and Predictable."

...People outside the Beltway are desperate for solutions to our economic and social problems, but Fox and talk radio seem more interested in giving them arguments — tired arguments.

Yesterday, I posted about how Roger Ailes is hindering Republicans from moving forward. Clearly, the same sentiments are being felt by the GOP rank and file, too.

http://www.newshounds.us/st_ronald_reagan_s_s...

“Often imitated”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
The billionaire black golfer , golfing with the black leader of the Western world! Isn't life grand?
And both have a white parent. Both kids the result of a sell out as r.b. would say.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
And both have a white parent. Both kids the result of a sell out as r.b. would say.
You're just jealous since mixed race people are attractive, Tigers mother wasn't white, she's Asian
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"pdumb"
Why does your son not get off his deadass and pay his own insurance premiums.
Peace
KMA
Some caring parents provide for their children while they are in college. You came on here to attack
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Adam Corolla hit the nail on the head tonight commenting about the dangers of welfare dependence as a lifestyle.

He prefaced his comment by saying it's not about NOT helping those in need; but when people are given free food, free homes, free money and don't have to worry about getting up to go to work, they become atrophied - like muscles - because they meet no resistance in life.

I thought that was a brilliant analogy. Lie in a bed for a few months and have everyone do everything for you and see what happens. Welfare dependents experience the same thing as flaccid muscles when not put to use over a prolonged period of time - they become atrophied.

It couldn't be explained more clearly.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
What's so strange is, I WANT to permanently ignore you but I can't!
Yes I can. I just choose to respond to leosnana because I feel compelled to help her see the light.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"pdumb"
Nest you will want to require that all knives, baseball bats and ropes have to be registered and insured.
Peace
KMA
This hypocrite moron will do the two step when asked if illegal aliens should register. The libtard only wants legal things registered, not illegal things. Go figure. The libtard mind is short citcuited.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol the only history Obama knew about Israel/ Palestinians was on his Teleprompter!! This was just another apology Tour Lecturing our Allies and Embracing our Enemies!! We could call it the Obama’s’ Fairness Doctrine!!
He's in over his head. Still. Winging it is about all we can expect.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Some caring parents provide for their children while they are in college. You came on here to attack
Do you mean like all you elderly Democrats that are putting our kids in debt by doubling the national debt soon? Is that your defenition of a caring parent, Democrat?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Carol's little brain hard at work.
That's like saying Obama says Hurricane Sandy was a terrible storm and Carol lamenting that he didn't mention Hurrican Katrina.
You make no sense a lot of the time Carol.
This president made a point of saying to Israelis that Israelis should not go unpunished for the violence against Palestinians.

Not even taking into account it was Palestinian leaders backed by Arab nations who created the refugee crisis in the first place and the killing of 22 Israeli children by Palestinian terrorists.

Or the number of Israelis killed by Hamas.

Equating that with a natural disaster is what makes no sense.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 811,161 - 811,180 of1,034,754
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••