Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
809,841 - 809,860 of 1,082,191 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Nostrilfuckface for sure.
dem's cover of ghetto and ignorant.Yep that be dem idiot, it's rare when one can find the complete idiot... with you stupid, we get the entire moron, fkface and package...
dem

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Bachmann going to jail?

Lol
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
That's it Jane.
Lick my balls a little too.
Pretend I'm your father.
you're confusing me with Leosnotta except i'm white and i know WHO my father is.

it IS their culture.
dem

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>What a racist bigot you are! A lazy moron slob who thinks the Dixie Chicks are good.

West Virginia came in 9th out of "Obama's 57 states" according to the 17th edition of Education Week's Quality Counts.

I hope you have nothing to do with the education system as you are clearly an ignoramus.

http://www.edweek.org/ew/articles/2013/01/10/...
Get lost you fkn imbecile or ill choke you with one of your thousand sock puppets
dem

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

RogerThat wrote:

Supreme Court same-sex approval MOCKS GOD

http://youtu.be/H6ldzc7xnaY

There is no god.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Level 5

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
An elitist in the liberal media actually came right out and said they are "more evolved" than, presumably, us ignorant peons. Heard her say it with my own ears.
So do you think liberals are "more evolved" than the rest of us and are on some self-proclaimed higher level than us traditionalists and conservatives just because we hold a different set of values?
Where does this kind of mentality eventually lead to, do you think?
Sorry, dumb carol, but the correct form for your petulance is "...more evolved than, presumable, WE ignorant peons." (Same with WE traditionalists.) So I guess--and labels may have nothing to do with it--that not only are you less evolved, you're also rather ignorant...tell us some more stories about what you did in the war...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Go get your diaper changed.
When posting on Topix, there is a fine line between "what's on your mind you fkface" and "You should probably see your attendant about this moron."
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Oh look. A fine example of the caliber of person a Democrat is:
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
That's it Jane.
Lick my balls a little too.
Pretend I'm your father.
Low class & dumb as a box of rocks.

Now move along libtard, before some fellow Democrat reptile frog snap its tongue out and swallows you. Jane would just swat you and discard you in the trash where you belong.
dem

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>The next thing will be those who like sugary drinks or if you eat at fast food restaurants or whatever else we're being punished for.
I agree.
Lets rid the country of all you right wing fat racists that are draining our health care system.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
Bachmann going to jail?
Lol
Why? You need the company, douchebag?
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

no WH tours for the public but the Muslim Brotherhood is ALWAYS welcome.

where's the ACLU?
why no protest the way Jesus isn't banned from malls?

'There's an uproar in the U.K. over recent comments by the Archbishop of Canterbury that, given the country's growing and restive Muslim population, it is "unavoidable" that certain aspects of Islamic law would, at some point, have to be accepted in Britain.

What many Americans do not realize is that there's a concerted effort by some in the American Muslim community to move slowly in a similar direction right here in the United States.

While this effort is not necessarily about Sharia law, it is an attempt by some Muslim Americans to force the rest of us to enable their cultural and religious practices in the public sphere. Instead, they should be assimilating and abiding by general U.S. norms.

One of the front lines of this fight: footbaths.

Growing numbers of Muslims living in the United States are seeking to wash their feet in the sinks of public rest rooms. The foot-washing is part of wudu, the ritual ablutions a Muslim performs before the five prayer sessions he or she observes every day at intervals from morning till night. The ablutions can take several minutes and involve repeated washing or rinsing of the hands, mouth, nostrils, face, arms, forehead, hair, ears and, finally, the feet.

There is nothing wrong with a devout Muslim seeing it as his religious duty to wash his feet. I take no issue with the practice whatsoever.

But I do not accept the notion that large, primarily secular institutions - or society as a whole - should invest time and money building facilities expressly to make it easy for people to perform the ritual.

Yet that is precisely what is happening. Not surprisingly, it is universities - bastions of open-ended tolerance - that are on the leading edge of the trend. Last year, it was reported that the University of Michigan-Dearborn, where more than 10% of students are Muslim, announced it would install $25,000 foot-washing stations in a number of rest rooms.

In contemplating this, the school was following in the footsteps of other institutions including Stanford University, the University of Houston, Boston University, St. Cloud State University and the University of Minnesota at Duluth. Indeed, right here in New York, NYU is considering installing footbaths in the Islamic section of its planned interfaith center.

Somehow, the American Civil Liberties Union - normally given to howls of execration at the mere thought of a creche in any semipublic place at Christmastime - is not challenging any of this. Why? Because, it says, it's not a matter of religion but of "cleanliness and safety." Foot-washing in regular sinks can be a messy business. It can also be off-putting for non-Muslims who must use the sinks and rest rooms for ordinary purposes.

continued
http://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/muslim-foo...
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Ask Carol to do it, she's a transcriptionist.
Depends on what needs to be typed. I refuse to transcribe propaganda.

But since you're an independent and independents tend to lean right, I don't have to worry about you feeding off the propaganda that's already out there.

We're actually more on the same page than either of us think since I could easily become a registered indendent after researching their platform.

So why do you always sound so confused?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Good thing you tea baggers skipped an education.
This morning dem got his preparation "H" mixed up with his Poli-Grip. Now you talk like a shit-hole, fkface. At least your gums don't itch idiot. Everyone has a right to be stupid, you just abuse the privilege.
dem

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>you're confusing me with Leosnotta except i'm white and i know WHO my father is.

it IS their culture.
Well I hope you know your fathers penis.
You've been on it since you were six.
dem

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>dem's cover of ghetto and ignorant.Yep that be dem idiot, it's rare when one can find the complete idiot... with you stupid, we get the entire moron, fkface and package...
Nostrilfuckface for sure

Level 1

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, spring break, LMAO... This epoch will go down as the longest and most destructive spring in recorded history, we can only hope it leads to Obama's Fall.
Yet another right whiner hoping America fails. This would be the result of an Obama failure.

You dickweeds really should think about proving yourselves electable through better governing rather than hoping for this President's failure. Especially after the trouncing you got in 2012.

“Amor patriae.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>It took a bit of head knocking to begin straightening that mess out, tossing Rick Wagoner and the directors who supported him was a long overdue enema.
GM is healthier now than it was when John DeLorean penned the most informative auto industry book ever__"On a clear day you can see GM."
The Detroit 3 are doing well presently as are all but a couple of the import companies.
Until they can operate under their own impetus, they're nothing more than a government subsidized industry that had some operating capitol given to them. It postponed their inevitable demise but did nothing to prevent it. It's precisely the same with the stock market. Once the massive $84 billion per month infusion of capital dries up, the illusion of a robust market will evaporate along with it.
dem

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>Oh look. A fine example of the caliber of person a Democrat is:

Low class & dumb as a box of rocks.

Now move along libtard, before some fellow Democrat reptile frog snap its tongue out and swallows you. Jane would just swat you and discard you in the trash where you belong.
Jane is a well known swallower.
Like your mother.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

This President has offered the American People two Options ‘Welfare/Disability’ what a good Liberal would say… your Choice!
dem

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
no WH tours for the public but the Muslim Brotherhood is ALWAYS welcome.

where's the ACLU?
why no protest the way Jesus isn't banned from malls?

'There's an uproar in the U.K. over recent comments by the Archbishop of Canterbury that, given the country's growing and restive Muslim population, it is "unavoidable" that certain aspects of Islamic law would, at some point, have to be accepted in Britain.

What many Americans do not realize is that there's a concerted effort by some in the American Muslim community to move slowly in a similar direction right here in the United States.

While this effort is not necessarily about Sharia law, it is an attempt by some Muslim Americans to force the rest of us to enable their cultural and religious practices in the public sphere. Instead, they should be assimilating and abiding by general U.S. norms.

One of the front lines of this fight: footbaths.

Growing numbers of Muslims living in the United States are seeking to wash their feet in the sinks of public rest rooms. The foot-washing is part of wudu, the ritual ablutions a Muslim performs before the five prayer sessions he or she observes every day at intervals from morning till night. The ablutions can take several minutes and involve repeated washing or rinsing of the hands, mouth, nostrils, face, arms, forehead, hair, ears and, finally, the feet.

There is nothing wrong with a devout Muslim seeing it as his religious duty to wash his feet. I take no issue with the practice whatsoever.

But I do not accept the notion that large, primarily secular institutions - or society as a whole - should invest time and money building facilities expressly to make it easy for people to perform the ritual.

Yet that is precisely what is happening. Not surprisingly, it is universities - bastions of open-ended tolerance - that are on the leading edge of the trend. Last year, it was reported that the University of Michigan-Dearborn, where more than 10% of students are Muslim, announced it would install $25,000 foot-washing stations in a number of rest rooms.

In contemplating this, the school was following in the footsteps of other institutions including Stanford University, the University of Houston, Boston University, St. Cloud State University and the University of Minnesota at Duluth. Indeed, right here in New York, NYU is considering installing footbaths in the Islamic section of its planned interfaith center.

Somehow, the American Civil Liberties Union - normally given to howls of execration at the mere thought of a creche in any semipublic place at Christmastime - is not challenging any of this. Why? Because, it says, it's not a matter of religion but of "cleanliness and safety." Foot-washing in regular sinks can be a messy business. It can also be off-putting for non-Muslims who must use the sinks and rest rooms for ordinary purposes.

continued
http://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/muslim-foo...
Did you wipe your azz with the Post today?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••