Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,269)

Showing posts 805,361 - 805,380 of1,033,719
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
NUT surpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

waxywaxturd wrote:
One more thing folks before my doctor whisks me away for my psychiatric treatments. I have to admit I posted as "Sonicfilter" today and then used another one of MY sockpuppets (Cway)to respond to myself!!! How's that for a great trolling manuveur? I had you all bamboozled and very confused didn't I?
BWaaaaaahahhaaaaa!!!!
Hugs, Not Surprized.
Remember!!! Phones numbers!!!!!!!!!!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone can take a photo of a stack of papers with a red ribbon on it, bfd. You're so gullible it's pathetic.
So says the hypocrite gullible Obamabot...
Hecate

Atmore, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Good. Simple is about your speed.
I held back from saying "simpleminded".
Oh, uh, good one -- the old "I know you are but what am I" ploy, eh, you slippery old slvt you. How do you MANAGE it all? You're like some kind of guru of moldy meataphors -- "precipices, "slippery slopes," blah, blah, blah. Make the big leap into exploring some new ones: Par example: The yawning black tunnel of doom at the end of the fake Obama rainbow" is tres evocative, in my opinion. Or how's about "the huge turgid purple pile driver about to emerge from the tangled wilderness of Obamacare?"

Don't bother to thank me, carol. You're a veritable one-woman clown parade to me. I don't think your equal exists. Really.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> In a couple of weeks or in April if the last three years are any indication. Course if Ben shuts off the presses it could happen fast. Interest rates should be watched with a sharp eye right now too.
Nothing will stop Bernanke except inflation.

Ben is in the tank for Obama and knows that the stock market is the only positive in a sea of economic disaster.
Hecate

Atmore, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Later folks. If anybody posts under my name, IT'S NOT ME, until, say, 7PM (except for DEBIL, of course). I know how adept you rethugs are at scathing parody and satire when you unleash your prodigious talents. It's pretty uncanny I must admit!

(hehehe ... later baby!)
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Obamacare ‘Nightmare ‘coming soon to your City/State… Rationing Begins: States Limiting Drug Prescriptions for Medicaid Patients!! Doctors Shortages will lead to “A shortage of primary-care and other physicians could mean more-limited access to health care and longer wait times for patients," Your relationship between you and your doctor will now become Nurse/ practitioners relationship! WoW
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Don't you think Paul Ryan reminds you of someone? Who could it be?...

http://www.google.com/imgres...

Level 1

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Have to stay long enough to ask you if you even looked at the friggin' photo on that website - 20,000 pages of Obamacare so far!
It's making headlines.
Look at the friggin' picture or find another website that suits your fancy. The photo is still the same.
Can you actually defend this kind of insanity?
The guy you quoted is a liar.

If you read that page you referenced, it said Obamacare was projected to add 6.2 trillion to the deficit.

This is a blatant lie. He refers to a report requested by Sessions that asked the GAO to look at the ACA numbers if certain revenue generating aspects were NOT included. The GAO said if that was the case, then the ACA could run deficits at that number.

But the ACA does include those revenue generating aspects.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
None of that is me.
can you be more specific?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
This is lily, for sure. No ifs, ands or buts.
Lily... the Democreep that just claimed yesterday she never posts as anyone but lily, yet a few weeks ago said she enjoyed posting as others and also posted a dem hillbilly post, as lily, forgetting to use her proxy.
Democrats can be trusted, right?
Baasssaahhh!!!!!
fatty is a dead giveaway lilytard. You will need to remember that when you are sockpuppeting, bag jowl face.
<quoted text>
More likely Gooseshit from Moreno Valley or the Chicago scumbag dem, both of whom may be the same.

lily's ego is too large to waste her gems on another name.

“Often imitated”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
http://maddowblog.msnbc.com/_n ews/2013/03/12/17286141-ryans- unfortunate-slip?fb_action_ids =4707038241620&fb_action_t ypes=og.recommends&fb_ref= AddThis_Blogs&fb_source=ot her_multiline&action_objec t_map={%224707038241620%22%3A4 31448946942531}&action_typ e_map={%224707038241620%22%3A% 22og.recommends%22}&action _ref_map={%224707038241620%22% 3A%22AddThis_Blogs%22}
Paul Ryan finally speaks the truth.
That pretty much sums up anything madcow has to say. Great job capturing her essence.

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing will stop Bernanke except inflation.
Ben is in the tank for Obama and knows that the stock market is the only positive in a sea of economic disaster.
Yes but there are many other factors that could cause the crash not just Ben. Eurozone, middle east, Africa, or some unknown factor. Who knows what tomorrow will bring that sets it off. Once it starts though it will be fast.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
If you read that page you referenced, it said Obamacare was projected to add 6.2 trillion to the deficit.
This is a blatant lie. He refers to a report requested by Sessions that asked the GAO to look at the ACA numbers if certain revenue generating aspects were NOT included. The GAO said if that was the case, then the ACA could run deficits at that number.
The acronym ACA is consumer fraud.

Nothing affordable about it, except for the moochers.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>not burning down your neighborhood when you are angry is also too white. get a load of this "new world order." gated communities all--here America comes. Looney Lily is one step ahead in that regard.
GATED COMMUNITY: Shops that would normally be open are shuttered, their anti-crime gates pulled down, as merchants along Church Avenue were taking no chances yesterday.
A normally bustling stretch of East Flatbush was a ghost town yesterday, as merchants refused to open their businesses in fear of a fresh round of looting and rioting over the fatal police shooting of a local teenager.
Merchants were willing to lose a day’s receipts rather than have their stores trashed and robbed by supporters of Kimani Gray, 16, a Bloods gang member whom cops shot Saturday night after he allegedly pulled a revolver from his waistband.
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/brooklyn/r...
does anyone think the thug's gun was "registered" or that he would comply with some loon politicians proposed "anger management seminar" requirements?
Wow Jane, what a shitty neighborhood you live in; that's your window you hang your head out of, the 4th on one the right? Sucks to be you.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
So says the hypocrite gullible Obamabot...
gfy gunner
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The acronym ACA is consumer fraud.
Nothing affordable about it, except for the moochers.
You and Carol are on Medicare, so what's your beef?
HOPE-WOW-COC-TRU TH-HEMLOC

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

The Democratic Party is actually a partner with the Republicans working against the aims of achieving a peaceful and just country and world.”
Rand Paul was denounced as the wrong man with the right message, but most Democrats were too craven to deliver any message at all on the high crimes of their president and his killing assistant.“At the end of the day, only two Democrats (Ron Wyden, Jeff Merkley) and independent Bernie Sanders joined Republicans in opposing Brennan’s nomination.”

Republican Senator Rand Paul is a Kentucky conservative, and a proud Tea Party member. Paul publicly stated that he opposes the Civil Rights act of 1964, the legislation which at last gave some semblance of legal rights to black Americans. Paul typifies all of the beliefs central to right wing Republican dogma. He is against civil rights and a staunch opponent of abortion, a proud poster child for retrograde politics.

Yet when members of the United States Senate had the opportunity to stand against an imperial president claiming a right to murder, it was Paul instead of supposedly liberal Democrats who took to the Senate floor for thirteen hours in an act of protest against what ought to be a high crime.

Rand Paul proved that there is almost no one charged with upholding the Constitution who will actually do it. Democrats attacked the Bush administration when it claimed a right to designate anyone an enemy combatant and destroy their rights to due process. But in a twist reminiscent of Alice falling down the rabbit hole, it is now Democrats who stand idly by while both domestic and international law is torn asunder by one of their own.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

More earthquakes and still no FEMA man with the bottled water and the check.

Jerry Brown needs to go to Washington and kiss Obama's ass.
carol

Atmore, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
can you be more specific?
No.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
"Revenue generating aspects" is government-speak for humongous taxes.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 805,361 - 805,380 of1,033,719
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Seattle Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••