Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#866598 Mar 1, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
It's up to Boehner to cull his herd; but he doesn't have the balls.
The House of Representatives is America's last line of defense against the totalitarian Obama Regime.

Until the Obama mob burns down the Capitol.
carol

Orlando, FL

#866599 Mar 1, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
“Quite frankly you are the worst excuse for a journalist I have ever seen,” Ellison said.
Referring to Sean Hannity.
Hard to argue with that.
I will say that Hannity is not a journalist, he's talk show host.
And with Ellison's rant, Hannity's base will love him more dearly and of course will go on ad nauseum about Ellison being a Muslim and blah blah blah further endearing Hannity to the Fox audience.
Sean and his following get to attack Democrats, blacks and Muslims, it's basically win win win for them. Plus it's good for ratings.
Homer, just some friendly advise. Be very careful who you side with out of blind loyalty.

At least do some research first before obediently falling in line.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#866600 Mar 1, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
“Quite frankly you are the worst excuse for a journalist I have ever seen,” Ellison said.
Referring to Sean Hannity.
Hard to argue with that.
I will say that Hannity is not a journalist, he's talk show host.
And with Ellison's rant, Hannity's base will love him more dearly and of course will go on ad nauseum about Ellison being a Muslim and blah blah blah further endearing Hannity to the Fox audience.
Sean and his following get to attack Democrats, blacks and Muslims, it's basically win win win for them. Plus it's good for ratings.
Boorish behavior by the likes of Ellison accomplishes nothing.
Nurse Judgit

Pompano Beach, FL

#866602 Mar 1, 2013
<quoted text>
What are you talking about? I know Keith Ellison is a Muslim. So? Are you all on a witch hunt now? Look under your bed, maybe there are some commies and muslims and black panthers, oh my!
or in your case, members of the Bush family and empty vodka bottles
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#866603 Mar 1, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>As a registered Independent I cannot vote in the PA primaries.
Your choice, but foolish.
Nurse Judgit

Pompano Beach, FL

#866604 Mar 1, 2013
<quoted text>
It's up to Boehner to cull his herd; but he doesn't have the balls.
You've been peeking!
carol

Orlando, FL

#866605 Mar 1, 2013
<quoted text>
What are you talking about? I know Keith Ellison is a Muslim. So? Are you all on a witch hunt now? Look under your bed, maybe there are some commies and muslims and black panthers, oh my!
Then why did you post "Hannity calls Ellison a black Muslim" in another post as if that was a big fat lie?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#866606 Mar 1, 2013
Big brush fire near Riverside.

Where is FEMA and the federal billions?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#866607 Mar 1, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, this president hasn't given anything or fulfilled one promise.
Don't you remember his "balanced approach" speeches? Do you know what his balanced approach was?
Tax increases AND spending cuts.
We are now at the sequester stage of this game he created and has been playing and wants even MORE tax increases without compromising on one single idea to reasonably cut spending.
You really need to wake up, sonic.
you're reciting FOX boilerplate. in which no hint of reality presides.

and you're so far gone that no matter the evidence you'll still deny. but hey, let's see what you've got. show us where Obama refused to compromise without using some FOX vague reading of between the lines.
carol

Orlando, FL

#866608 Mar 1, 2013
Hey, did you guys know that "Africa Command" in the U.S. military is in Germany? Heheheheheh, there not a single country in Africa let the U.S. base a command in their territory. They smarter than I figured.
carol

Orlando, FL

#866609 Mar 1, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>For the millionth time what he meant was 47 with 1 to go, referring to the lower 48 states. End of non-story. Next.
Yeah, right, Homer. And if McCain or Romney had made that kind of mistake, you'd come running to their defense with the same excuse.

Correct?
carol

Orlando, FL

#866610 Mar 1, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Boorish behavior by the likes of Ellison accomplishes nothing.
Yeah! I agree. Say, um, speakin' of boorish behavior, do you Br'er Rabbit impersonation again... g'head...
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#866611 Mar 1, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
It's "him". Sorry.
"him"?(gasp!)

i'm not sorry at all.
carol

Orlando, FL

#866612 Mar 1, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
you're reciting FOX boilerplate. in which no hint of reality presides.
and you're so far gone that no matter the evidence you'll still deny. but hey, let's see what you've got. show us where Obama refused to compromise without using some FOX vague reading of between the lines.
Look up any website of your choice where "Balanced Approach" is anywhere in the search mode.

Then search any website to prove to me Obama has worked with Congress to come up with reasonable spending cuts.

I'm very open to reading any you provide.

Otherwise, the hint of reality is eluding you, sonic, sadly enough.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#866613 Mar 1, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Yep and spawned the Bush years. I'm telling you, you can trace a lot of the stuff we are dealing with today back to the Reagan years.
It would make an interesting list.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#866614 Mar 1, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Buying Obama a crying towel.
carol

Orlando, FL

#866615 Mar 1, 2013
John Galt wrote:
On vacation, you reckon? Cain't you masters of the universe figure out how to douse your own yard-fires?
TSM

El Paso, TX

#866616 Mar 1, 2013
I’ll bet the first story to be Release this Morning by the Liberal Media “ Republicans Cave” They must be Depress they must feel they failed the President because this wasn’t supposed to happen!! So today the Liberal propaganda begins!!
carol

Orlando, FL

#866617 Mar 1, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, right, Homer. And if McCain or Romney had made that kind of mistake, you'd come running to their defense with the same excuse.
Correct?
Um, probably not. But then we wouldn't have brought it up in the first place. Maybe if we could see Russia from our front porches?
carol

Orlando, FL

#866618 Mar 1, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Instead of cutting military strength, we should be cutting military pensions for old turds like Ghost.
Or the millions that go to the Department of Justice to fly in fancy planes all over the country.

Or the millions that go to "conferences" in Vegas and fancy hotels where our tax dollars help our government officials live it up on government business.

Why is it the most obvious cuts seem to elude this administration?

The republicans have had their work clothes on for two years now ready to do the dirty work helping this president clean out the closet. But he still wants to play games.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The truth of boxing........ 4 min Rock 30
Black Men Can't Get Pretty, Classy White Women! 6 min The truth 43
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 7 min GoodPosterKC 120,808
Is Scotland votes to leave the UK 9 min Western FYROM is ... 5
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 10 min Obsidian2xxx 25,684
Michael Brown .. STRONG ARM ROBBERY ??? 12 min squeezers 3,142
BW Cuffed by Police for Kissing WM: Prostitute??? 13 min sassyntrashy 124
Another white man beheaded by IsIs 17 min poor sons a beach 203
White Power is finally ending, Blacks will righ... 58 min Insect Trust 570
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr McCarthywasRight 24,468
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••