Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#854873 Feb 6, 2013
The Dept of the Treasury!!
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it in debt that much???
Perhaps you can answer that question. Before the dot-com bust and the war the Arabs started when they bombed the United States on 9/11(2001), the total debt was 5 trillion dollars.
When the Democrats took control of all the purse strings of government in January, 2007, the total debt was 8.5 trillion dollars.
Since the Democrats took control of all the purse strings of givernment, the debt doubled.
Why is that?
Could it be the Bush recession???
What "Bush recession"?
Are you talking about the recession caused by the Democrats' Marxist equal-outcome subprime housing mortgage underwriting program that collapsed our economy after two years of oversight by Democrats Christopher Dodd in the Senate and Barney Frank in the House?
Is that the recession you are referring to?
"...rates were lower under Obama's first term than your f*cking hero Bush...."
Care to back this bullshit up? If Obama changed the rates, then why are you clowns always talking about getting rid of the Bush rates? If Obama changed the rates, then the Bush rates don't exist anymore, you f*ck*ng idiot.
Tell us about how Obama got rid of the Bush rates and... how did you put it... "rates were lower under Obama's first term than your f*cking hero Bush."
How about you back this bullshit up. Tell us how Obama ended the Bush tax cuts and instituted his own tax cuts.

Location hidden

#854874 Feb 6, 2013
The Dept of the Treasury!!
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, yes. I can see how information will be gathered....
Investigator: "Do you like your tea? Are you comfortable?"
Terrorist: "Yes. The tea is quite fine. I am a big fan of yerba matte. And, this leather chair is exquisite. It seems to cradle me with care."
Investigator: "Well, I guess we can begin our discussion about who is a terrorist and where they are."
Terrorist: "I'm glad you asked. I'll tell you everything I know."
You are such an idiot.

“The Intrepid”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#854875 Feb 6, 2013
Debils Teeny Weeny Penis wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, I know I'm just your teeny weeny penis, but you need to get your s--t together. You're making me look bad.
If you hate public ridicule so much you might try to remember to put a bag over your head next time you march in the gay pride parade.

Location hidden

#854876 Feb 6, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Using the Obama criteria, Nixon could taken out Bill Ayers with a drone.
Except that drones didn't exist!! DUH!!

And Nixon was Ayer's friend.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#854877 Feb 6, 2013
Limbaugh Says There's An "Internecine War" In The Republican Party

http://mediamatters.org/video/2013/02/05/limb...

for the dittoheads...

in·ter·nec·ine

1. Of or relating to struggle within a nation, organization, or group.
2. Mutually destructive; ruinous or fatal to both sides.
3. Characterized by bloodshed or carnage.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/internecine

“The Intrepid”

Location hidden

#854878 Feb 6, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Being Stupid is one thing but being so Stupid that you don't know that you're Stupid is Nuculur.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Treasury
Treasury
a. The department of a government in charge of the collection, management, and expenditure of the public revenue.
* A place in which treasure is kept.
* A place in which private or public funds are received, kept, managed, and disbursed.
You and Tenzing must be buttbuddies.
xD

I thought it was funny too. Maybe it's something in his diet messing with his mind?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#854879 Feb 6, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll listen to you next time too!!
Best headline of the day "Fox Drops Dick"
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/05/dick...
You won't recognize FOX by mid summer as the network is adding shows and guests that will appeal to the center and even the )))shudder((( left. They've signed Dennis Kucinich for fk sakes and only the leftest of the leftwing loons can stand that freak.

The leadership at FOX has come to grips with the fact that they've become the network for the racist and the truly stupid.

Location hidden

#854880 Feb 6, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
That is correct. But when you go from tax breaks to "occupation", the goal line was moved.
You denying that money spent to protect Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, etc. do not factor into the price of oil??

In what world??

And why do you run off when a different measure of subsidy is mentioned??

Only tax breaks count as subsidies in your simplistic world??

You really don't understand what you're talking about, but we've found that to be common from you.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#854881 Feb 6, 2013
Nut Option displaying its typical Jr. High school kid mentality behavior again. I wonder what the fool would do with his life if it were not for this Topix website.
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Ed got raped by his parish priest at age 7. He's been there ever since.

“The Intrepid”

Location hidden

#854882 Feb 6, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Ow, you hurt my feeling.
So, you're on your last nerve? You should try gene therapy for that; worm gene, that is.

“Often imitated”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#854883 Feb 6, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> You're a f==king moran. There is no discount. There is no instant rebate. There is no discount. There is no refund check.. You are not giving anybody money so there is nothing to give back! Letting people keep the money they earn is not a subsidy, you mope!!!
You are trying to reason with people who think the government is responsible for success.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#854884 Feb 6, 2013
The leak of a document on the Obama administration's drone strike policy has some people in Washington playing the "what if" game.

What if President George W. Bush's administration had written such a document on the legality of drone attacks, even on U.S. citizens working with suspected terrorists overseas?

Joe Scarborough, the former Republican congressman who hosts MSNBC's Morning Joe, said that if this were the Bush administration, there would be "congressional hearings" and "articles of impeachment."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/theoval/2013/02...

“Often imitated”

Level 6

never duplicated

#854886 Feb 6, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
Homer no longer arguing as I find my arguments in general to be successful. Ergo if I am successful then the rightwinger argument is self-defeating and Homer will no longer contribute to your losses.
Sorry homer, but you didn't build that successful argument.

“The Intrepid”

Location hidden

#854887 Feb 6, 2013
History 101 wrote:
Legal experts expressed grave reservations Tuesday about an Obama administration memo concluding that the United States can order the killing of American citizens believed to be affiliated with al-Qaida — with one saying the White House was acting as “judge, jury and executioner.”
The experts said that the memo, first obtained by NBC News, threatened constitutional rights and dangerously expanded the definition of national self-defense and of what constitutes an imminent attack.
“Anyone should be concerned when the president and his lawyers make up their own interpretation of the law or their own rules,” said Mary Ellen O’Connell, a law professor at the University of Notre Dame and an authority on international law and the use of force.
“This is a very, very dangerous thing that the president has done,” she added.
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/02/05/16...
With all due respect, this law professor needs to take a ticket and get in line when it comes to the very, very dangerous things this president does.
Disturbing. I can see getting on the hit list for posting that Michelle has the table manners of a goat.:-/

Location hidden

#854888 Feb 6, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm assuming you didn't read me post where it says most tax breaks given to big oil are actually general tax breaks afforded every company in america.
That's as ridiculous as most of your childish nonsense.

Tax breaks for Oil Companies are very specific.

For instance, tell me how many general tax breaks are allowed to anything other than energy companies that allow them to deduct their foreign taxes paid for foreign production from their American Income Taxes.

I'll give you a couple of hours to answer.
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#854889 Feb 6, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>A camel can work for a week without drinking. A liberal can copy and paste wikipedia and bullshit for a whole week without working.
Black people who accept the life of the ghetto and live it to the fullest, like you are naive to the successes in life and blinded by BET and other "cultural handout comforts".
You are an abomination to the black culture which sets a bad example for the African American race.
THANK YOU 5%er here agree

“Often imitated”

Level 6

never duplicated

#854890 Feb 6, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Is that something like, "Homer will no longer bother reading rightwinger nonsense from self-defeating Gormless Old Pricks because they are boring, repetitive losers."? In that case, Leo says, "Me too."
You crazy left wingers. Always making promises you don't intend on keeping.

“Often imitated”

Level 6

never duplicated

#854891 Feb 6, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Except that drones didn't exist!! DUH!!
And Nixon was Ayer's friend.
Where does it say they have to use drones?
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#854892 Feb 6, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You are trying to reason with people who think the government is responsible for success.
I am surprised you are still on speaking terms with Flack after his 'kiss of death' by his picking of the 49ers to win.

Sorry about them losing, I had them to win right up until Flack picked em.

“Often imitated”

Level 6

never duplicated

#854893 Feb 6, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Plain Jane the pain is like the god she pretends to believe in: she has no son...now she might dress up in drag to diddle Methmouth occasionally, but that's just too disgusting to contemplate.
Leo continues her personal war on women.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 4 min Wadi 32,974
This is 21st Century;White are tiny minority,ca... 7 min White Christmas 24
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 7 min Insect Trust 28,738
The "Exodus" movie is a LIE 7 min Noir 633
white love coloreds thread! 8 min THX00451 2
What Is It That Africans Need To Claim Us Ameri... 10 min Savant 23
2 NYPD MURDERED on behalf of Eric GARNER 12 min try this 461
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr JOHNS ON TOP OF I... 98,208
Merry Christmas White People 1 hr Willie Mae Jenkins 76
More from around the web