Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#852277 Feb 1, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
So it's a free country, yet your employer should be allowed to fire you for nothing??
You have a weird idea of what freedom means.
Most people are "employees at will", who can be fired for any reason other than specific prohibited reasons.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#852278 Feb 1, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
That's nice Homer.
Are you trying to goad me sir?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#852279 Feb 1, 2013
[edit] Dr. King Awarded Nobel Peace PrizeOn December 10, 1964, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize, the youngest man to receive the award; he was 35 years of age.[63]

[edit] Boycott of New Orleans by American Football League players, January 1965After the 1964 professional American Football League season, the AFL All-Star Game had been scheduled for early 1965 in New Orleans' Tulane Stadium. After numerous black players were refused service by a number of New Orleans hotels and businesses, and white cabdrivers refused to carry black passengers, black and white players alike lobbied for a boycott of New Orleans. Under the leadership of Buffalo Bills' players, including Cookie Gilchrist, the players put up a unified front. The game was moved to Jeppesen Stadium in Houston.

The discriminatory practices that prompted the boycott were illegal under the Civil Rights Act of 1964,[1] which had been signed in July 1964. This new law likely encouraged the AFL players in their cause. It was the first boycott by a professional sports event of an entire city.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#852280 Feb 1, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Were does your imaginary waitress live and work?
Eman bragged that his honey never pulled down less than $200 per night at her gig at a national middle end eatery. Just imagine if she had worked at a high end joint.
Katie Couric was a waitress__she probably sucked at that too.
Only used car salesmen measure everything by the money involved.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#852282 Feb 1, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
How can Homer support a team that features a murderer as its star player?
He's a libtard.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Nuculur Nutjob

Pompano Beach, FL

#852283 Feb 1, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
What prompts your constant fake sockpuppets??
Why is Waxturd so insecure he creates others??
Why does Waxturd lie about having a family??
Why does Waxturd lie about having a life??
Why does Waxturd lie about hie education??
(It's because he's a lonely old man with no social life outside of Topix, where he resides and tells his fairy tales 24/7)
<quoted text>
So YOU are Waxturd! Wow!
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#852284 Feb 1, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
So, what's your excuse?
Conservative radio host Glenn Beck on Thursday blasted the Pentagon’s decision to lift the ban on women serving in combat roles by warning that the enemies of the United States would not “cower in defeat because we have a female, Hispanic, Eskimo, dwarf cross dresser and some handicapable, transgendered breast cancer survivor as a soldier on the front line.”
“Nobody wants to be a pig, nobody wants to say the unpopular things, we just want to talk about the truth tonight,” Beck explained at the top of his Thursday broadcast.“If a few feathers are ruffled, oh well.”
Raw Story ( http://s.tt/1zfQD )
If Beck every tussled with a cross dressing dwarf, my money is on the dwarf.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#852286 Feb 1, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
"applying" for but how about "getting"? My friend who's undergoing chemo and radiation for lung cancer didn't qualify.
Tell him to try claiming some mental or psychological disability resulting from his illness.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#852287 Feb 1, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> This has to rank up close to the dumbest post ever.
I dunno, you've had some real doozies. But thanks for the tip on the Ravens. I may retire after the game on Sunday.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#852288 Feb 1, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Meanwhile, some kid at the McDonalds in Boca Raton was busted for copying credit card numbers; kept a swiper beside the register; claims a couple of guys paid him $500 to do it.
People pay for McDonalds with credit cards? Unreal.
More likely debit cards, a hand grenade in your wallet.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#852289 Feb 1, 2013
On March 7, 1965, acting on Bevel's plan, Hosea Williams of the SCLC and John Lewis of SNCC led a march of 600 people to walk the 54 miles (87 km) from Selma to the state capital in Montgomery. Only six blocks into the march, at the Edmund Pettus Bridge, state troopers and local law enforcement, some mounted on horseback, attacked the peaceful demonstrators with billy clubs, tear gas, rubber tubes wrapped in barbed wire, and bull whips. They drove the marchers back into Selma. John Lewis was knocked unconscious and dragged to safety. At least 16 other marchers were hospitalized. Among those gassed and beaten was Amelia Boynton Robinson, who was at the center of civil rights activity at the time.

The national broadcast of the news footage of lawmen attacking unresisting marchers' seeking the right to vote provoked a national response, as had scenes from Birmingham two years earlier. The marchers were able to obtain a court order permitting them to make the march without incident two weeks later.

Participants in the Selma to Montgomery marchesAfter a second march on March 9 to the site of Bloody Sunday, local whites murdered another voting rights supporter, Rev. James Reeb. He died in a Birmingham hospital March 11. On March 25, four Klansmen shot and killed Detroit homemaker Viola Liuzzo as she drove marchers back to Selma at night after the successfully completed march to Montgomery.

Eight days after the first march, President Johnson delivered a televised address to support the voting rights bill he had sent to Congress. In it he stated:

But even if we pass this bill, the battle will not be over. What happened in Selma is part of a far larger movement which reaches into every section and state of America. It is the effort of American Negroes to secure for themselves the full blessings of American life.
Their cause must be our cause too. Because it is not just Negroes, but really it is all of us, who must overcome the crippling legacy of bigotry and injustice. And we shall overcome.
SINCE THE FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT WE DONT DO WHAT OUR PARENTS AND GRANDPARENTS did INORDER FOR OBAMA TO BE POSSIBLE we sit and cheer LIES

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#852290 Feb 1, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you always lie about things you've previously posted??
You do it so often, it's like a joke.
Emaam's mantra is "Prove it", as if he'd never posted it!!
Like everything else about you, it's a weak excuse.
'Everybody knows'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =mEQldSi-heEXX
I don't. I understand you want to be able to say anything and not be called on it. No worries.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#852291 Feb 1, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Ask Bill Maher. They use to be a couple.
I told you a rally was coming, nitwit.

And you missed it!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA

That's what you get for running around crying:

"The sky is falling!! The sky is falling!!"

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
So SurpriZeturd

Pompano Beach, FL

#852293 Feb 1, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Spell Swedish Mutt for the forum Mr. Ivy League.
You're insanely jealous of what? ROTFLMAO!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

#852294 Feb 1, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean when the Marshals walk you through in your strait jacket??
That's the 'strait' you really mean.
English as a second language, Lt. Dan??
That would be the way you would see the areas I have clearence to not me , lily keeps calling me a killer but the credentials I hold prove other wise .

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#852296 Feb 1, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> He's a libtard.
Bah, Homer is a centrist, pro death penalty, pro balanced budget, pro individual rights, pro Wii bowler, Flack is a rightwingtard through and through.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#852297 Feb 1, 2013
IF THE LILLY LIBS REALLY CARED ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE the way they TRY TO HAVE YOU BELIEVE the DEMOCRATIC PARTY WOULD BE A BI RACIAL PARTY LIKE THE PRESIDENT LOLOL DONT BRING HIM/HER ROUND HERE FOR TOO LONG YOU CAN BE FRIENDS BUT DONT GET TOO SERIOUS AND DONT GET PREGNANT! LOLOLOLOLOL,Memphis, King assassination and the Poor People's March, 1968Main articles: Poor People's Campaign and Assassination of Martin Luther King, Jr.
"I've Been to the Mountaintop"
Menu0:00
Final 30 seconds of "I've Been to the Mountaintop" speech by Martin Luther King, Jr. These are the final words from his final public speech.
----------

Problems listening to this file? See media help.

A 3000-person shantytown called Resurrection City was established on the National Mall.Rev. James Lawson invited King to Memphis, Tennessee, in March 1968 to support a sanitation workers' strike. These workers launched a campaign for union representation after two workers were accidentally killed on the job, and King considered their struggle to be a vital part of the Poor People's Campaign he was planning.

A day after delivering his famous "I've Been to the Mountaintop" sermon, King was assassinated on April 4, 1968. Riots broke out in more than 110 cities across the United States in the days that followed, notably in Chicago, Baltimore, and in Washington, D.C. The damage done in many cities destroyed black businesses.

The day before King's funeral, April 8, Coretta Scott King and three of the King children led 20,000 marchers through the streets of Memphis, holding signs that read, "Honor King: End Racism" and "Union Justice Now". National Guardsmen lined the streets, perched on M-48 tanks, bayonets mounted, with helicopters circling overhead. On April 9 Mrs. King led another 150,000 in a funeral procession through the streets of Atlanta.[64] Her dignity revived courage and hope in many of the Movement's members, cementing her place as the new leader in the struggle for racial equality.

Coretta King famously remarked,

[Martin Luther King, Jr.] gave his life for the poor of the world, the garbage workers of Memphis and the peasants of Vietnam. The day that Negro people and others in bondage are truly free, on the day want is abolished, on the day wars are no more, on that day I know my husband will rest in a long-deserved peace.
—Coretta King

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
So SurpriZeturd

Pompano Beach, FL

#852298 Feb 1, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
#35660 HOW TO MANIPULATE THE TOPIX JUDGE ICONS
Anyone can log in with multiple renewal IP numbers and spamming the Topix Judge Icons for the replies to his post... Possibly... but doubtful.. running multiple copies of my browser, which will log in with multiple renewal IP numbers and spamming the Topix Judge Icons for the replies to the post... It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread with multple sessions... on the same internet connection... Every browser connection or session is an ip connection. If you bring up twenty browser sessions, you can judge the Icons 20 times... This Multiple Judging icon can accomplished by having 2 internet accounts in your home and acting as if you are 2 people judging the topix judge icons...{/QUOTE]
Florida Seminole/WAXTURDS, FL #35635 Jan 1, 2010
It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread... on the same internet connection... Every browser connection is an ip connection. If you bring up ten browser processes, you can judge the Icons 10 times...------- You can change ip numbers if you know how... You can also reset your internet modem box and it will DNS or resolve a new ip number... However that is not necessary. The way it works is to bring up multiple copies of your browser on the same thread and page and do the judging.. That's all that is required and wait depending on you network connection and topix server to record the vote and for the judging to take... I have done it and it can take up to 5 minutes on mine, maybe others different...
NWaxman wrote: 35614 Jan 1, 2010 It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread... on the same internet connection... Every browser connection is an ip connection. Iy you bring up ten browser processes, you can judge the Icons 10 times...
NWaxman wrote: 35621 Jan 1, 2010 You can change ip numbers if you know how... You can also reset your internet modem box and it will DNS or resolve a new ip number... However that is not necessary. The way it works is to bring up multiple copies of your browser on the same thread and page and do the judging.. That's all that is required and wait depending on you network connection and topix server to record the vote and for the judging to take... I have done it and it can take up to 5 minutes on mine, maybe others different... Try It! and SEE and judge my post here with multiple copies...
35659 Jan 1, 2010
Nostrilis Waxman wrote: <quoted text> You got it. I am hip to this.
You're an iconic manipulator of what? ROTFLMAO!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jane Says

New York, NY

#852299 Feb 1, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
You're correct about the fat, but there is still a lack of growth in the economy that is causing sustained high unemployment.
Accepting 7.9% unemployment is unacceptable.
it's the "new normal" in the Obama Economy...but hey, he's working on green energy, social justice, amnesty and free birth control. Obama is transforming America as promised. Hello New Greece.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#852300 Feb 1, 2013
WHAT HAVE THE LILLY LIBS POSTED SO FAR ABOUT BLACK HISTORY MONTH THE SAME GARBAGE THEy POST EVERY DAY NO RESPECT FOR THE BLACK DEMOCRAT LOLOLOLOL from the lilly lib

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White, Asian, and Latina women confess their lo... 3 min Mick 192
WHY don't BLACKS WORK ??????? (Aug '11) 3 min Jefferson 40
Video: 10 hrs of AA Men Harassing 1 Woman: Vide... 5 min Masud_S_Hoghughi__ 233
Brady Paige: Yet Another Damaged Goods BBC Bytch 7 min N2wfsn2bbc 36
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 7 min 7New Earth7 26,463
Are Puerto Ricans white? (Nov '07) 9 min Crianna 5,965
Wow, she's one of the prettiest women I've ever... 10 min Blaq American Pri... 5
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 15 min Mick 519
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 2 hr lmer 7,773
Nothing will make people stop hating BLACK MEN ... 3 hr Capree 135

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE