Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#824774 Dec 18, 2012
dem wrote:
this thread sure is goin downhill with all the sore losing right wing morons here now.
if the Democrats keep going in the direction there going, Democrats are going to be the sore losing Left Wing Morons if they repeat 1994 when they enacted the Federal Assault Weapons Ban (AWB), or Public Safety and Recreational Firearms Use Protection Act and the Right Wing Morons will benefit.
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Bronx, NY

#824775 Dec 18, 2012
1969 Dr. Robert MacMahan of the Department of Defense requests from congress $10 million to develop, within 5 to 10 years, a synthetic biological agent to which no natural immunity exists.

1970 Funding for the synthetic biological agent is obtained under H.R. 15090. The project, under the supervision of the CIA, is carried out by the Special Operations Division at Fort Detrick, the army's top secret biological weapons facility. Speculation is raised that molecular biology techniques are used to produce AIDS-like retroviruses.

1970 United States intensifies its development of "ethnic weapons" (Military Review, Nov., 1970), designed to selectively target and eliminate specific ethnic groups who are susceptible due to genetic differences and variations in DNA.

1975 The virus section of Fort Detrick's Center for Biological Warfare Research is renamed the Fredrick Cancer Research Facilities and placed under the supervision of the National Cancer Institute (NCI). It is here that a special virus cancer program is initiated by the U.S. Navy, purportedly to develop cancer-causing viruses. It is also here that retrovirologists isolate a virus to which no immunity exists. It is later named HTLV (Human T-cell Leukemia Virus).

1977 Senate hearings on Health and Scientific Research confirm that 239 populated areas had been contaminated with biological agents between 1949 and 1969. Some of the areas included San Francisco, Washington, D.C., Key West, Panama City, Minneapolis, and St. Louis.

1978 Experimental Hepatitis B vaccine trials, conducted by the CDC, begin in New York, Los Angeles and San Francisco. Ads for research subjects specifically ask for promiscuous homosexual men.

1981 First cases of AIDS are confirmed in homosexual men in New York, Los Angeles and San Francisco, triggering speculation that AIDS may have been introduced via the Hepatitis B vaccine
dem

Chicago, IL

#824776 Dec 18, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's review. Your marriage was in trouble and you were logging hours on topix. You even mentioned that you and her weren't having sex anymore (women withhold sex when they are not happy, not men). In this case 2 + 2 does equal 4.
so gunner is still fkn you?
how many marriages for you, woman hater?
ANY STILL ALIVE?

Level 1

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#824777 Dec 18, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't even need to be the principle. In every school there will be someone who is comfortable with guns and doesn't mind going to the firing range several hours each month.
You're correct, better it not be known who is armed.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Santa Maria, CA

#824778 Dec 18, 2012
Breaking news!!!

The government came and took all my guns today under new gun confiscation legislation!!! The gay leftists won the battle!! Please don't come out here and hurt me.....
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#824779 Dec 18, 2012
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Around 5% of people in America are vegetarians, I'm not one of them. I choose to kill the animals I eat rather than have someone do it for me. I don't enjoy seeing animals suffer but deer usually die a pretty miserable death anyway.
Watch the deer in this video being eaten alive and then you decide if dying at the hands of a hunter is worse:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0bgHYxQw74YXX
Bunk. What makes you think you have the right to make this ethical call? You are not murdering defenseless living beings to survive.

YOU DO IT FOR SPORT!!!!

The you have the balls to come here and act like you are the saviour?????

You are a sick liberal, Ammo Man.

Freekin GUN NUT!!!!!

Typical hypocritical, diobolical, narcissitic Democrat...

Crazy people like you should not be allowed to own guns in the first place. You kill for sport, not for defense.

Go rot in h..., murderer.
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Bronx, NY

#824780 Dec 18, 2012
1987 Department of Defense admits that, despite a treaty banning research and development of biological agents, it continues to operate research facilities at 127 facilities and universities around the nation.

1990 More than 1500 six-month old black and hispanic babies in Los Angeles are given an "experimental" measles vaccine that had never been licensed for use in the United States. CDC later admits that parents were never informed that the vaccine being injected to their children was experimental. 1994 Senator John D. Rockefeller issues a report revealing that for at least 50 years the Department of Defense has used hundreds of thousands of military personnel in human experiments and for intentional exposure to dangerous substances. Materials included mustard and nerve gas, ionizing radiation, psychochemicals, hallucinogens, and drugs used during the Gulf War .

1995 U.S. Government admits that it had offered Japanese war criminals and scientists who had performed human medical experiments salaries and immunity from prosecution in exchange for data on biological warfare research.

1995 Dr. Garth Nicolson, uncovers evidence that the biological agents used during the Gulf War had been manufactured in Houston, TX and Boca Raton, Fl and tested on prisoners in the Texas Department of Corrections.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#824781 Dec 18, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
They're usually "armed" with guns anyway.
Mine had guns for arms__Butch Nancy didn't really need a weapon, her voice could drop a senior offensive lineman.

She looked like Mongo only with a thicker mustache. She drove a Studebaker Lark.
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Bronx, NY

#824782 Dec 18, 2012
Dr. William Beaumont, an army surgeon physician, pioneers gastric medicine with his study of a patient with a permanently open gunshot wound to the abdomen and writes a human medical experimentation code that asserts the importance of experimental treatments, but also lists requirements stipulating that human subjects must give voluntary, informed consent and be able to end the experiment when they want. Beaumont's Code lists verbal, rather than just written, consent as permissible (Berdon).
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#824783 Dec 18, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>It's easy, there are several on this thread alone. For example does anyone here think EasyEd should be allowed to own a gun? I rest my case.
Homer is always the joker, always ignoring leftwing nutjob buddies.
carol

Orlando, FL

#824784 Dec 18, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
... or just makin' sh it up, whatever works for ya I guess.
You weren't aware Senator Byrd was once a member of the KKK? Even Lily knows that. Nucular too, pretty sure.

However, you won't believe what my horoscope said about me today. It said, "You look amazing, but you know that anyway. However, your brain and not your butt is your sexiest feature right now, especially when someone gets you talking."

Actually, I DO look amazing and my brain IS my sexiest feature.

Neat, huh?
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Bronx, NY

#824785 Dec 18, 2012
HEY WOMEN check this out 1845 - 1849) J. Marion Sims, later hailed as the "father of gynecology," performs medical experiments on enslaved African women without anesthesia. These women would usually die of infection soon after surgery. Based on his belief that the movement of newborns' skull bones during protracted births causes trismus, he also uses a shoemaker's awl, a pointed tool shoemakers use to make holes in leather, to practice moving the skull bones of babies born to enslaved mothers (Brinker).
PRO CHOICE

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#824786 Dec 18, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Funny how when a weapon is used in an illegal fashion, the right wingers immediately label that individual a liberal!
If I knew a coworker brought a concealed weapon to work, I'd bring mine as well... for self defense!
Nope. I labelled him as a random product of the society created by the so-called "progressives" when they forced their demands of changes in the social mores and norms of society. There has always been guns throughout the American society. We didn't start having problems like this until the so-called "progressives" forced changes in the social mores and norms.
Another thing that is coincident with the so-called "progressives" forced changes in social mores and norms is a change in the general morals and ethics of American society. When I was growing up, our house was never locked. Whether we were away, or just sleeping, there was not a need to lock the house. That changed after the so-called "progressives" forced their desired changes in social mores and norms. Today, if you don't lock your house, there is a 100% chance someone who knows they don't live there and nothing inside belongs to them will break in and steal.
Here's the question:
What can we do to get American society back to where it was when there was no reason to lock the doors? It was true. Can it be true again? How did it become true in the beginning?
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Bronx, NY

#824787 Dec 18, 2012
Dr. Arthur Wentworth turns 29 children at Boston's Children's Hospital into human guinea pigs when he performs spinal taps on them, just to test whether the procedure is harmful (Sharav).
Fenris the Goofy Asslicke

Washington, DC

#824788 Dec 18, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's review. Your marriage was in trouble and you were logging hours on topix. You even mentioned that you and her weren't having sex anymore (women withhold sex when they are not happy, not men). In this case 2 + 2 does equal 4.
What? We don't withold sex when we're not happy? Ohhhh.... I see what you mean, you mean we withold sex from certain individuals... but that presumes you're only having sex with one person? Who does that? That's why you're not happy. A committed relationship is the very foundation of this nation's greatness! Well, that and a friendly neighbor with no kids and no husband preferably and no desire for either... Women withold sex for all kinda reasons, dumbo, you really got to get out more. Right now there are thousands of women, probably hundreds of thousands of them got their knees taped together until bonehead hubby get the guns out the basement. In my experience they don't so much withold sex cause they unhappy, they withold sex to get their own way. It's different. That's kind of the fun of it though, making a woman think that her getting her own way is different than her thinking you might be getting yours. It's an art, but that's lost on you, obviously... Here, try this experiment: when she comes home from work tomorrow meet her at the door wearing her sexiest underwear and shoes. Nothing, and I mean nothing, will revive a heterosexual relationship faster than if she thinks you're going to start wearing her shoes and her pantyhose...
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Bronx, NY

#824790 Dec 18, 2012
U.S Army doctors working in the Philippines infect five Filipino prisoners with plague and withhold proper nutrition to create Beriberi in 29 prisoners; four test subjects die (Merritte, et al.; Cockburn and St. Clair, eds.).
Under commission from the U.S. surgeon general, Dr. Walter Reed goes to Cuba and uses 22 Spanish immigrant workers to prove that yellow fever is contracted through mosquito bites. Doing so, he introduces the practice of using healthy test subjects, and also the concept of a written contract to confirm informed consent of these subjects. While doing this study, Dr. Reed clearly tells the subjects that, though he will do everything he can to help them, they may die as a result of the experiment. He pays them $100 in gold for their participation, plus $100 extra if they contract yellow fever (Berdon, Sharav).
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Bronx, NY

#824791 Dec 18, 2012
Harvard professor Dr. Richard Strong infects prisoners in the Philippines with cholera to study the disease; 13 of them die. He compensates survivors with cigars and cigarettes. During the Nuremberg Trials, Nazi doctors cite this study to justify their own medical experiments (Greger, Sharav).
(1911)

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Spring, TX

#824792 Dec 18, 2012
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Your real smart.
Third grader?
You haven't answered the post. How about you participate in the discussion with some ... discussion. I referenced a 5-point swing in the polls, after which Obama got barely 50 percent of the vote. I don't see anything from you the usual Saul Alinsky rule number 5 ranting. I'll help you. Here's the post again:

So, just how much did the Democrats pay for Chris Christi to sabotage the election? Did you see the 5-point swing that gave Obama barely half the vote immediately after Christi sabotaged the election? Without Christi's sabotage, Obama gets at best 47 percent and loses.
"Skin of the teeth" comes to mind.
Now, you forgot to answer the post... again. You always do this when there just isn't any valid argument. But, perhaps you do have something to contribute. I'll help you. Here's the post you ran away from again:
Naturally, there will be selective (gun control) enforcement, the usual for this excuse of an administration. They have no intention of disarming their base. They only want to disarm us.
They are setting the stage for a demonstration. Soon they will choose some group (like the Waco fiasco was done with fraudulently created evidence) or some individual (like the Randy Weavery family at Ruby Ridge was done with fraudulently created evidence) and attack them.
Larry Potts was not the only, or last federal agent who will invent fraudulent evidence for the Democrats and assassinate innocent Americans to serve the political purposes of the Democrats.
When you're dealing with Democrats, you're dealing with people no different than those that surrounded Hitler and Stalin.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#824793 Dec 18, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Assuming any teacher would want that responsibility. The liability issues would scare anyone. What if some kid found the gun and shot someone? It's not going to happen that way.
To the contrary, many teachers would welcome the responsibility.

Liability issues are easily handled, by legislation if necessary.

No reason to give up because of fear of ambulance-chasing lawyers, bottom feeding scumbags that are the dregs of society.

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Spring, TX

#824794 Dec 18, 2012
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Your real smart.
Third grader?
You haven't answered the post. How about you participate in the discussion with some ... discussion. I referenced a 5-point swing in the polls, after which Obama got barely 50 percent of the vote. I don't see anything from you but the usual Saul Alinsky rule number 5 ranting. I'll help you. Here's the post again:

So, just how much did the Democrats pay for Chris Christi to sabotage the election? Did you see the 5-point swing that gave Obama barely half the vote immediately after Christi sabotaged the election? Without Christi's sabotage, Obama gets at best 47 percent and loses.
"Skin of the teeth" comes to mind.
Now, you forgot to answer the post... again. You always do this when there just isn't any valid argument. But, perhaps you do have something to contribute. I'll help you. Here's the post you ran away from again:
Naturally, there will be selective (gun control) enforcement, the usual for this excuse of an administration. They have no intention of disarming their base. They only want to disarm us.
They are setting the stage for a demonstration. Soon they will choose some group (like the Waco fiasco was done with fraudulently created evidence) or some individual (like the Randy Weavery family at Ruby Ridge was done with fraudulently created evidence) and attack them.
Larry Potts was not the only, or last federal agent who will invent fraudulent evidence for the Democrats and assassinate innocent Americans to serve the political purposes of the Democrats.
When you're dealing with Democrats, you're dealing with people no different than those that surrounded Hitler and Stalin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is it self hate if black men like Somali/Ethiop... (May '13) 10 min Egypt 158
Why are Blacks afraid of dogs? 11 min no fatties 4 me 83
It's Scary Being White In Missouri 12 min Yah 4
Black African's Moors Ruled Europe 700 Years (Aug '12) 13 min no fatties 4 me 2,370
There's A War On The Black Male 13 min Savant 795
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 15 min African AE 95,748
Psychologist Fired For "Why Black Women Are Una... 16 min yagurl C 13
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 20 min GetReal 7,249
Michael Dunn found GUILTY of 1st Degree MURDER! 36 min Bychance37 163
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 36 min Harrisson 64
Internet trolls face up to two years in jail un... 4 hr xyz 21

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE