Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 37,461)

Showing posts 749,201 - 749,220 of1,036,601
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

NOT CUTE TOOLOO wrote:
<quoted text>You mean wiped my a*s with it -- virtually speaking, of course?
(Is your appetite for verbal abuse virtually insatiable? Because my appetite for dishing it out is too... as I'm sure you will remember ...)
That the jewtard or one of her flunky retards?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

"Every person who talks and writes about politics gets stuff wrong. I’ve gotten my fair share wrong. But what I think I got most wrong in Campaign 2012 was the damage Mitt Romney’s “47%” remark would do to him.

It may seem obvious, but bear with me.

Mitt Romney was talking off the cuff to a supposedly off the record group of donors and muddled several data points together, ultimately telling the tale of the 47% who won’t vote for him for any reason. He was referencing the 47% who don’t pay taxes and interwove it with a 47% of locked in Obama support. The statement was a mess.

I didn’t think Mitt Romney would be as hurt by the statement as he was because I assumed Romney had misspoken in an off the cuff way. I assumed Romney would clarify that he knew many of those who have government assistance did not actually want the assistance, but needed it. I assumed he’d make the case that he’d help those people get off the government dole and back into work.

In other words, I assumed Romney believed what I believe — many of those people are good people who fell on hard times and are not of the same class of people who will vote for Barack Obama for free stuff. I was absolutely wrong. Romney not only believes completely what he said as he said it, he reinforced it with his post election analysis of his defeat blaming gifts to various classes of people. If that was true, as Newt Gingrich pointed out, Romney had plenty to gift to plenty strapped to the back of marching elephants.

Note to Mitt Romney: really, it’s you, not them. Seriously."

http://www.redstate.com/2012/11/20/ronald-rea...

“I'm here with bells on.”

Level 1

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>With all due respect to your husband__who apparently likes it hot with sparks and smoke flyin and driftin about__all pizza is not alike.
Thin crust, the best, should be served in a pizzeria and hot enough to melt the skin off the roof of ones mouth. The pizzeria should provide an atmosphere, ambiance if you will to encourage regular visits from regular customers over long periods of time, generations if possible.
My favorite thin crust pizza can only be found at JoJo's Original Pizza the pride and joy of the Hashim family who denied franchise opportunities knowing that their recipes wouldn't travel well.
The pizza that those people serve makes you want to get on a plane and go there.
Sounds yummy.

And you're funny!
:)
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Limbaugh Claims Calling Obama "Santa Claus" Irritates Democrats Because "It's So Descriptive, It's So Apt"

http://mediamatters.org/video/2012/11/20/limb...

Note to Rush: it also irritates Republicans.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Romney inadvertently shows why he lost

Latest recorded remarks to donors underscore how out of touch he and the GOP have been with today's America

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/opinion/oped...
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Mark Wallberg wrote:
So 2 other astronauts and I landed on another planet ruled by gorillas and orangetans. Then I escaped back to Earth and when I landed Earth was also ruled by apes. The moral of the story is there will be plenty of reverse discrimination in our future. And apes don't make effective presidents but dumb primates will vote for them just because they are apes
Orangetans?
You mean Romney?
Or you mean orangutan, chimp?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
Rhetorical question. Are we suppose to guess? A US Ambassador in a foreign country. Gosh, what on earth was he doing there? He'd been there for quite some time, correct? People of Libya thought he was a swell guy too, correct?
The US Embassy is in Tripoli, and the American security detail which included G Doherty (SEAL) was in Tripoli. The Ambassador was +/- 400 miles away without any security beyond that of the Blue Mountain Group.

What do you find rhetorical???

The consulate was a cover for a CIA base__is there some part of that that your dumb azz doesn't understand?

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

NOT CUTE TOOLOO wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a riot when you're drunk. Being form texars, you don't even have to be, to spell "slimy" wrong.
I don't need to lie, you drippy little minge. I "SEE."
You're a nasty piece of work, but at least you change your socks regularly...

:)
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

NOT CUTE TOOLOO wrote:
Look it up, nano -- I know you don't know what it means.
Nano might be nostrilfuckface.
He likes to play chick with a dk.
brown eyes

Christiansburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Mark Wallberg wrote:
So 2 other astronauts and I landed on another planet ruled by gorillas and orangetans. Then I escaped back to Earth and when I landed Earth was also ruled by apes. The moral of the story is there will be plenty of reverse discrimination in our future. And apes don't make effective presidents but dumb primates will vote for them just because they are apes
Did you hear the one about the woman attacked on the street by a gorilla, beaten senseless, raped repeatedly and left to die.
When she finally regains consciousness and tries to speak her doctor leans over to hear her sigh contently and to feebly ask, Where is that marvelous ape?
Joke told by Senator John McCain in March 1986. Now Republicans wonder why the majority of women voted for President Obama.
no war 4 israel USA 1st

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Let's hope Obama will change the constitution and run for the third term
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Whine?? I haven't been able to get the grin off my face for two weeks!!! I'm as happy as a puppy in a room full of balls! Nothing to complain about here. How about you, loser? That was some ass-whipping the Kenyan laid on you wasn't it?
Say, would you like some venison? Or is the only meat you eat attached to a guy?
Hehehe..
See you at Bingo.
Lol!!

“life under BO”

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

buena vista

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem with that logic is that Democrats, particularly those on the hard left, are very happy to increase everybody's taxes, not just those of the wealthy.
It's my opinion those on the left shreiking the loudest for tax increases have no intention of seeing their own taxes increase, they either pay no taxes or have found tax dodges to avoid paying taxes.

There's not one liberal fleabagger on this thread who intends to see their own taxes go up.

No one, no f ing where, has ever wanted to pay higher taxes, not even Warren Buffet or Geoorge Clooney.

“life under BO”

Level 1

buena vista

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
People with "menial" jobs get to vote you arrogant piece of shitt. Disrespecting the working class like this is what cost your boy the election.
The definition of crazy is to keep doing the same thing over and over and expect a different result. So keep thinking like this loser.

calm down you old fart, it's your own fault you were a dishwasher your whole life.

Crazy is re electing the failure Obama and expecting things to get better.

“life under BO”

Level 1

buena vista

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
Here we go, Fox News starting off the day scaring the little brains.
If Fox News were around when fire was first invented, they would have frightened people out of using it.
As stupid as you are fat
as ignorant as you are bald
as dishonest as you are sweaty
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi gunner
He could have just said Happy Thanksgiving!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The US Embassy is in Tripoli, and the American security detail which included G Doherty (SEAL) was in Tripoli. The Ambassador was +/- 400 miles away without any security beyond that of the Blue Mountain Group.
What do you find rhetorical???
The consulate was a cover for a CIA base__is there some part of that that your dumb azz doesn't understand?
Definition of RHETORICAL

a : of, relating to, or concerned with rhetoric
b : employed for rhetorical effect; especially : asked merely for effect with no answer expected <a rhetorical question>

I'm sorry; I forget who I'm dealing with. A consulate is an extension of the embassy. An ambassador covers the consulate under its auspice.

Again, I say rhetorical.

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
It's my opinion those on the left shreiking the loudest for tax increases have no intention of seeing their own taxes increase, they either pay no taxes or have found tax dodges to avoid paying taxes.
There's not one liberal fleabagger on this thread who intends to see their own taxes go up.
No one, no f ing where, has ever wanted to pay higher taxes, not even Warren Buffet or Geoorge Clooney.
Geez, grumpy much?

It's not ABOUT 'wanting' to, it's about knowing what is necessary, and what is equitable. Being an American Citizen is a privilege - not a right. With great privilege, comes great responsibility.

Id guess you and 'personal responsibility' barely have a passing acquaintance.

“life under BO”

Level 1

buena vista

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The right - they nearly kill this country under Bush & now think the suffering they caused is amusing.
Why don;t you people backup your sorry asses & just GTFO
My god, ur stupid. For the umpteenth time, this is what caused our present financial situation:

books.google.com/books ...
Ted Krager - 2012 - Political Science
The True Causes of the Financial Crisis Ted Krager. As you are learning, it wasn't
Wall Street greed or the banks' greed that caused The Financial Crisis.(It was ...

BO and ACORN sue CITI Group to force banks to make bad loans, they win , opening the flood gates in app.1994:

Obama Sued Citibank Under CRA to Force - Media Circus
www.mediacircus.com/.../obama-sued-citibank-u ...-...
Oct 3, 2008 – UPDATED: Obama Sued Citibank Under CRA to Force it to Make ... Looks like a typical ACORN lawsuit to get banks to hand out bad loans.

Banks are overloaded with bad loans they can't unload, Clinton comes to the rescue, rewriting Fannie and Freddie rules to allow them to buy the subprime loans

The Nature and the Origin of the Subprime Mortgage Crisis
www.sjsu.edu/faculty/watkins/subprime.htm
In the past Fannie Mae prohibited the lenders it was dealing with to engage in the ... of Franklin Raines, a Clinton Administration appointee, Fannie Mae began to ... Thus the lenders could write the mortgages as adjustable interest rate .... the Fannie Mae Corporation is easing the credit requirements on loans that it will ...

A 33% increase in the number of buyers now looking for homes drives housing prices thru the roof.

Exactly what you think is going to happen, happens and here we are.

Deny it,refute it, show me otherwise.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know who David Brooks is?
Must not be much of a "conservative".
How about George Will and William F. Buckley? Those names new to you too?
Alzheimer's

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 749,201 - 749,220 of1,036,601
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••