Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1509143 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

dem

La Mesa, CA

#767371 Oct 10, 2012
Hey Pals,my lips are getting all raw and sore from the Blumpkins,can someone bring some chap stick?
Gus007

Oneonta, NY

#767372 Oct 10, 2012
Enrollment in Food Stamps, Medicaid, and Disability Far Outpaces Job Growth in Last 4 Years:

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/enrollmen...
FREEDOM TO SPEAK

Falls Church, VA

#767373 Oct 10, 2012
Obama 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
The military was only able to kill Bin Laden due to President Obama's superb planning and brilliant strategic skills. Clinton and Bush tried and failed. President Obama succeeded because he is a much better strategist, just like he is a far better President!
OBAMA-BIDEN 2012 - KEEPING AMERICA SAFE!!
Yeah, right! Advice from a man that gave a birth video of him being born a lion. A man that can't talk without the use of a teleprompter, or someone talking to him through an earpiece. Yeah, that shows brilliant strategic skills alright.. The military leader comes to the President and tells him what is what. Obama didn't plan the attack himself, you idiot! Based on what the military leader gives him. All Obama says is ok try to get him. Obama couldn't find his butt with both hands, much less has the skills it takes to run this country.
FREEDOM TO SPEAK

Falls Church, VA

#767375 Oct 10, 2012
Undecided Voter wrote:
What does Big Bird and President Obama have in common? There both yellow chickens.
..and full of $#!^
stillthesame

Waterbury, CT

#767377 Oct 10, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Luke 23:34
Then Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they do.
This is an amazing prayer request from Jesus Christ to God the Father. Think about it. There is no greater sin one could commit than to murder the very Son of God, and yet, there was not even the slightest hint of any revenge or unforgiveness in Jesus’ heart towards His unbelieving murderers. We know for certain that God will grant His Son’s request. Surely, this wonderful and gracious single request from Jesus to Father God, for the forgiveness of His enemies, is ample proof in and of itself that Jesus Christ did not believe in hell.
You are asking GOD and Christ for help do what the black preachers forget your morals and beliefs GOD is a jelous GOD REREAD the BIBLE GOD is not the TOY for democrats

Level 1

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#767379 Oct 10, 2012
Now we know how democrats strike it rich in politics...

"McCaskill Says $40 Million Stimulus Cash Her Family Got Went to Property Updates"

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/10/mccas...
brown eyes

Christiansburg, VA

#767380 Oct 10, 2012
Where ya been for the last two years Moderate Mitt. Bill Clinton at campaign rally. He's been flip-flopping on every issue he can think of.
dems Mom

La Mesa, CA

#767382 Oct 10, 2012
Dont let my Retarded son fck with you guys,he hasn't paid me rent in months, and now he wants his Boyfriend to move in
FREEDOM TO SPEAK

Falls Church, VA

#767383 Oct 10, 2012
Undecided Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
What about the informant that President Obama threw under the bus he was tortured and then killed for giving us the informantion as to where Bin Laden was located.
You know, how Obama acts, and with no class at all, to be our so called President. I mean, come on..showing a child's film at was to be a high class WH dinner party, and how he just kept on attacking Trump. I am not a least bit surprised to read this post of yours.
fred

Milford, CT

#767385 Oct 10, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
Where ya been for the last two years Moderate Mitt. Bill Clinton at campaign rally. He's been flip-flopping on every issue he can think of.
The next day the Kenyan mau mau flew to Las Vegas for a fund raiser.

The Kenyan is a traitor.

“FOR ME, THE TALIBAN IS ON THE INSIDE OF THE BUILDING:”

Former State Department Site Security Team Commander Lieutenant Colonel Andrew Wood said “we were fighting a losing battle,” adding that his team “couldn’t even keep what [the security] we had. We were not even allowed to keep what we had.”

“I told the same regional director in a telephone call in Benghazi after he contacted me when I asked for 12 agents,” Nordstrom said.“His response to that was, you’re asking for the sun, moon and the stars and my response to him — his name’s Jim — I said,‘Jim, you know what makes — most frustrating about this assignment? It’s not the hardships, it’s not the gunfire, it’s not the threats,’” Nordstrom said.“’It’s dealing and fighting against the people, programs and personnel who are supposed to be supporting me,’ and I added it by saying,‘For me, the Taliban is on the inside of the building.’”

Or as ABC’s Jake Tapper writes,“In a heated and dramatic congressional hearing today, witnesses who served with the U.S. diplomatic corps in Libya and pushed for a stronger security presence repeatedly faulted the State Department for standing in their way – one even referring to the State Department officials he described as obstructionist as if they were Taliban terrorists.”
THE DEBIL

Stockholm, Sweden

#767386 Oct 10, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> That would work great if you want to pay $45 for a plate of pasta with lousy service..
BEATS PAYIN' 400,000,000 FO' AN F-22 THAT IS EQUALLY A SHIT INVESTMENT AS THE RES' OF OUR MILITARY.
OBAMA LOSE 2012

Naples, FL

#767387 Oct 10, 2012
Obama 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
The military was only able to kill Bin Laden due to President Obama's superb planning and brilliant strategic skills. Clinton and Bush tried and failed. President Obama succeeded because he is a much better strategist, just like he is a far better President!
OBAMA-BIDEN 2012 - KEEPING AMERICA SAFE!!
DAMN, SO OBAMA DONE THE DIRTY WORK AND GOT
BIN LADEN, THAT IS BRILLIANT AND SUPERB ,BUT I THOUGHT THAT THE NAVY
SEALS GOT HIM???

Level 1

Location hidden

#767388 Oct 10, 2012
Obamacare taxes...

"The Obamacare “Special Needs Kids Tax”– a $13 billion tax increase: The 30-35 million Americans who use a Flexible Spending Account (FSA) at work to pay for their family’s basic medical needs will face a new government cap of $2,500 (currently the accounts are unlimited under federal law, though employers are allowed to set a cap)."

Read more: http://atr.org/five-worst-obamacare-taxes-com...
Nobama

Norristown, PA

#767389 Oct 10, 2012
among white voters, President Romney leads Hussein Obama by a margin of 58% to 34%....clearly showing that the US is a hopelessly racist country......

Level 1

Location hidden

#767390 Oct 10, 2012
Obamacare taxes...

"The Obamacare Surtax on Investment Income – a $123 billion tax increase: This is a new, 3.8 percentage point surtax on investment income earned in households making at least $250,000 ($200,000 single)"

Level 1

Location hidden

#767392 Oct 10, 2012
Obamacare taxes...

"The Obamacare Medicare Payroll Tax Hike -- an $86.8 billion tax increase: The Medicare payroll tax is currently 2.9 percent on all wages and self-employment profits. Under this tax hike, wages and profits exceeding $200,000 ($250,000 in the case of married couples) will face a 3.8 percent rate instead. This is a direct marginal income tax hike on small business owners, who are liable for self-employment tax in most cases. The table below compares current law vs. the Obamacare Medicare Payroll Tax Hike..."

finding

Jonesboro, AR

#767393 Oct 10, 2012
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Spin Spin Spin
You read the article again, although it's probably old news by now as every Romney position changes by the hour. Romney used to support a woman's right to choose, then he was against it, then he promised not to pursue any abortion related legislation, whatever the hell that means, you tell me, I don't understand moron-speak.
http://news.yahoo.com/romney-promises-no-abor...
So you understand muslium - speak?
THE DEBIL

Stockholm, Sweden

#767394 Oct 10, 2012
OBAMA LOSE 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
SEALS GOT HIM???
THAT CAUSE YOU A DIRTY YELLOW L'IL BASTARD TRYIN' TO STICK HIS YELLOW NOSE WHERE IT DON' BELONG. GO MAKE SOME TOYS FO' WALMART.

Level 2

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#767396 Oct 10, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
The only way to totally fix the problem is to open up Medicare for all paid through taxation and not attached to employment. Univeral single payer healthcare, no deductible, no copay like in Canada.
"silly"
Let's see if I have this right. You do not want government weighing in on abortion/murder or gay marriage. Is that correct?
But on the other hand you do want the government to force folks to buy a product, in this case health insurance whether they want it or not? I understand that you want to tax those who take care of themselves, provide for their families and purchase health insurance. For you the more taxes the better, the government has a responsibility to fill the hands of those who ask.
Peace
FREEDOM TO SPEAK

Falls Church, VA

#767397 Oct 10, 2012
OBAMA LOSE 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
SEALS GOT HIM???
Obama couldn't have got him. The Seals did. Obama was born a Lion. Reameber? LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ask this honky. A truthful answer to any racial... 7 min Ttt 3
Bright side of Trumpcare. 42 min RMG Mundo 21
Trump ~ BLAME the DEMS!! 1 hr Dan Snow 27
what do you call six million burned corpses? 1 hr Kato 36
Oregon P.D. are Punks (Jan '16) 1 hr Kato 416
White men are the solution for the single black... 1 hr Sok 151
News Construction has few blacks, report says (Aug '07) 1 hr lol 614
Why Are Black People So Greedy And Selfish? 2 hr Desperado 25
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 10 hr Brown Jade 1,419
More from around the web