Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1396286 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#756834 Sep 30, 2012
Remember this. The next time you eat a chicken egg or a piece of chicken you are eating a dinosaur. A velociraptor to be exact.
O Baloney

Matawan, NJ

#756835 Sep 30, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Several innocent Americans? Is that all? Look at your buddy Dumbya, the Connecticut Cowboy, he was responsible for the murder of 3000 innocent Americans in one day, but then managed to offer up over 6000 more to the slaughter in the next ten years. How much is Halliburton still making off his "talk to god, deal in cash" policies? www.businesspundit.com/the-25-most-vicious-ir ...
Jul 22, 2008 – According to MSN Money, Halliburton's KBR, Inc. division bilked government agencies to the tune of $17.2 billion in Iraq war-related revenue ..
Clinton's lack of action is what lead to the SECOND attack on the World Trade Center.

Obama's Media Lapdogs are NOT asking enough questions about the September 11, 2012 Terrorist Attack.

And why hasn't ANYONE in the main stream media asked the question: Why did VALERIE JARRETT have more protection than our Ambassador who was murdered on September 11, 2012?

The answer is, of course, that the media is still feeling that tingling up and down their legs, and refuse to ASK ANY TOUGH QUESTIONS OF "THE ONE."

Brings me back to a point made a few weeks before the TERRORIST ATTACK that took 9 DAYS FOR OBAMA LACKEYS TO SAY IT WAS A TERRORIST ATTACK. Before The One flew to Vegas as our Embassies burned and al Qaeda flags were hoisted above them. Before The One skipped out on meetings but HAD TIME TO APPEAR ON THE VIEW.

Obama is smiling and standing naked, preening in front of a mirror and saying, "I'm going to meet with Pimp with a Limp."

Romney, looks at him and exclaims, "Look, Obama is naked."

MSM front page, breaking story:
"Romney is anti-naked people!!!"

Meanwhile, how come the Main Stream Media isn't asking Obama why he rarely attends Security Briefings????? I'd like that story about "43%" to be front page. But, of course, THAT won't happen because it isn't favorable to The One.
carol

Orlando, FL

#756837 Sep 30, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>He donates to the Mormorn church--which, you can check the facts for yourself, is a conglomerate of businesses and a political action group.
George Soros contributes to moveon.org .

Barack Obama didn't contribute to anything or anyone to speak of - except, perhaps, his own church - Rev. Wright's Black Liberation Theology.

Neither did Joe Biden.

I'm not defending Romney's donations. Don't get me wrong. Just putting it into perspective.

A lot of us wish Romney weren't Mormon. But he has a much better grasp of how to turn this ship around and he isn't Barack Obama.

His religion is his business in light of what is at stake.
Brad

Manchester, CT

#756838 Sep 30, 2012
O Baloney wrote:
Hello, you've reached the president. I'm never here.
In Hillary Rodham Clinton’s 3 a.m. television ad in the 2008 primary campaign, we heard the sound of a ringing phone and saw sleeping children. In ominous tones, a narrator warned that “something is happening in the world” and asked,“Who do you want answering the phone?”
Well, it’s 2012, and — the phone is still ringing. PLEASE, SOMEBODY, ANSWER THE DAMN THING!
The story of the terror attack in Benghazi is that neither Clinton nor the president who made her secretary of state responded to the real emergency when it came. The biggest foreign-policy crisis of the last four years is revealing an astonishing lack of competence and character at the center of the Obama administration.
That’s not to say the Democratic duo did nothing in response to the worst terror attack on American civilians since 9/11. After eulogizing our dead ambassador and three others, Obama and Clinton got to work spinning a web of deceit that would make Richard Nixon blush.
They sent out a wave of aides to mislead and torture the truth. Even now, nearly three weeks later, they have yet to come clean.
In the process, they are demonstrating how to turn a disaster into a scandal.
The attack in Libya, on the 11th anniversary of 9/11, killed one of our ambassadors for the first time since 1979. Christopher Stevens’ diary was recovered by CNN, and it shows he feared he was an al Qaeda target. Yet he had almost no security.
Because of their deception, you don’t have to be a cynic to ask what Obama and Clinton knew, and when they knew it. As Fox News has shown, intelligence officials concluded within 24 hours that the attack was carried out by Islamic terrorists affiliated with al Qaeda. Also, a terror group claimed credit for the attack.
But it wasn’t until this past Wednesday that Clinton hinted of an al Qaeda link. Even then, she made only a single reference and was far from definitive.
The next day, Obama’s flack said he, too, thinks it was terrorism, though the president has not deigned to say so himself or explain what happened.
This is not an isolated example. When it comes to terrorism, this White House has a bad habit of starting with a lie.
In 2009, after the underwear bomber’s Christmas Day plot was stopped, Obama called him an “isolated extremist.” That wasn’t true — he was sent on the mission by an al Qaeda affiliate, a fact interrogators knew before Obama spoke.
In May 2010, when a Pakistani national tried to set off a car bomb in Times Square, Homeland Security chief Janet Napolitano claimed it was a “one-off,” a tale that police knew was false.
Those deceptions were all part of a relentless public-relations campaign to make Obama look good. The death of a colleague does not deter their spin.
But it should wake up the rest of us. The lack of integrity about something so fundamental as a terror attack suggests there is no line this White House will not cross to protect Obama.
The choice to mislead the public dishonors the sacrifice of Stevens and those who died with him. But it does something else, too. It shows a willingness to put Obama’s reputation and re-election ahead of America’s national security.
That’s a real emergency.
Just a little bump in the road.
That 3 AM phone call goes right to voice mail in this White House.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#756841 Sep 30, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
That's correct. As I told Lily yesterday, all illegal Hispanics and Cubans are not registered Democrats.
So why wouldn't Homeland Security want to uphold the integrity of the elections based on this fact?
Rick Scott's plan is to let illegal hispanics who are Republicans vote.

And deny the vote to any illegal hispanics who are Democrats.

That's the only way Repubs can win!!

Location hidden

#756842 Sep 30, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
George Soros contributes to moveon.org .
Barack Obama didn't contribute to anything or anyone to speak of - except, perhaps, his own church - Rev. Wright's Black Liberation Theology.
Neither did Joe Biden.
I'm not defending Romney's donations. Don't get me wrong. Just putting it into perspective.
A lot of us wish Romney weren't Mormon. But he has a much better grasp of how to turn this ship around and he isn't Barack Obama.
His religion is his business in light of what is at stake.
As you know, a sizeable portion of Evangelicals will not vote.

They don't like Obama, and they consider Rmoney to be a cult member.

You know this to be true in your own church.

Location hidden

#756843 Sep 30, 2012
flack wrote:
Remember this. The next time you eat a chicken egg or a piece of chicken you are eating a dinosaur. A velociraptor to be exact.
You're just learning of this??

Where've you been, that's VERY old news!!
carol

Orlando, FL

#756845 Sep 30, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You're using a made up number.
The 198 has not been determined to be guilty of anything.
Why are Republicans registering dead people in Florida??
Why did Republicans hire an Acorn type group to do registrations? Did they think they'd get away with it??
Of course they did.
This is true. I'm proud of you for knowing something factual. The 198 are the names left after whittling down over 2000 on the database released by Homeland Security.

They are only investigating the ones left as being legal citizens or not.

Florida is just one of those states where voter fraud could really be a problem. Because fair is fair, after all. You understand, I'm sure.
FIRE THE GOP

Lillington, NC

#756846 Sep 30, 2012
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask Osama!

Obama took him out. YOUR BUSH COULD NOT.

3 am at Mitt Mitt the greedy POS!!!

Phone call from Uranus?

Its Mitt's God calling.

God told Mitt: "donate the billions Mitt, you can't win."

"And stop telling people you know me!"

It's embarrassing me to no end!

A do over of Bush/Cheney? Only worse?

No way!
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#756847 Sep 30, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently, those in very high places are acting like it's day one too. Go figure.
It's really a no brainer Carol, there has been an ongoing Republican effort to disenfranchise certain voters by making voting a difficult or unpleasant experience.

I say ongoing for it's been going on since I first came to Florida, with the gerrymandered districts and of course what was known as the nursing home vote where, cough, volunteers would assist the patients with there registrations and then their absentee ballots.

I know two elections supervisors very well and a couple of others casually, yours is Bill Cowles. They just don't have in person voting fraud cases and not much prosecutable absentee ballot fraud either.

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Since: Dec 10

Conroe, TX

#756848 Sep 30, 2012
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, it goes to Vallerie Jarrett, and she decides what to do. Later, after Obama has opened his mouth and demonstrated to the entire world how ignorant our president is, you hear the lies coming out of Obama's mouth start to change.
"The attacks were caused by a video they didn't even know existed until I blamed the attacks on it."
"The attacks could be part of a terrorist attack."
"The attacks may have been preplanned."

Meanwhile, the president of Libya arrests 50 insurgent Arab terrorists the very next day and sends the facts to Obama, which takes about two weeks to get to him.

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Since: Dec 10

Conroe, TX

#756849 Sep 30, 2012
FIRE THE GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask Osama!
Obama took him out. YOUR BUSH COULD NOT.
3 am at Mitt Mitt the greedy POS!!!
Phone call from Uranus?
Its Mitt's God calling.
God told Mitt: "donate the billions Mitt, you can't win."
"And stop telling people you know me!"
It's embarrassing me to no end!
A do over of Bush/Cheney? Only worse?
No way!
BWAAAAAAAAAWW HAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWW HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWW

Obama didn't even know the mission to kill bin Laden was happening. Come on. He had on his agenda to be playing goddam golf all goddam day that day.
By the way, you never told us which of the photoshop fraudulent photographs you like best.
Tell us which photo released by the White House you like best:

Do you like the photo with Obama to the right of the display coordinator and grinning at the camera like a junior high school prankster?
Or, do you like the photo with Obama to the right of the display coordinator and seemingly studying the display like everyone else in the room?
Or, do you like the photo with Obama to the left of the display coordinator and Hoe Biden magically appears in the photo?

Do you like how the White House frauds created multiple positions and expressions for Obama while every other person in the photos have the exact same position and expression?

Just how stupid do the people in the White House actually think the American people are? The whole world sees this. Do you think they're not laughing?
Maybe that's why the Arabs think they can start bombing and sacking our embassies again. Obviously, we're being led by idiots.

Location hidden

#756850 Sep 30, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Furniture was in excellent condition and leather is hard to "soil".
You do know the Feds have been manipulating the economy for decades?
Yes? No?
Hey Carol, I'm pretty tired of explaining theobvious to you. You are clueless about economics, that's a given. At 61, you are still a renter, having lost your home to Bush's recession.

I'm sure it never occurred to you to look at the mandate issued when the Fed was created. DUH

You get your info from FAUX demogogues, and never fact check it.

What you call 'manipulating' the economy is exactly what the mandate of the Fed is!! Double DUH!!

""The Congress established three key objectives for monetary policy—maximum employment, stable prices, and moderate long-term interest rates—in the Federal Reserve Act. The first two objectives are sometimes referred to as the Federal Reserve's dual mandate. Its duties have expanded over the years, and today, according to official Federal Reserve documentation, include conducting the nation's monetary policy, supervising and regulating banking institutions, maintaining the stability of the financial system and providing financial services to depository institutions, the U.S. government, and foreign official institutions. The Fed also conducts research into the economy and releases numerous publications, such as the Beige Book.""

You are as clueless as ever, you're just a parrot of FAIUX nonsense.

Problem for you is, you can't defend your position, because you don't know what you're talking about!!

Now for the polls;

Ohio-+6 for Obama

PA -+10 for Obama

Wisconsin -+7 for Obama

Michigan -+9 for Obama

Florida -+4 for Obama

Overall Electoral College;

Obama - 332 Electoral votes

Rmoney - 191 Electoral votes.

----------

I will be so happy to see your whining and gnashing of teeth after Obama wins the election!!
carol

Orlando, FL

#756852 Sep 30, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>It's really a no brainer Carol, there has been an ongoing Republican effort to disenfranchise certain voters by making voting a difficult or unpleasant experience.
I say ongoing for it's been going on since I first came to Florida, with the gerrymandered districts and of course what was known as the nursing home vote where, cough, volunteers would assist the patients with there registrations and then their absentee ballots.
I know two elections supervisors very well and a couple of others casually, yours is Bill Cowles. They just don't have in person voting fraud cases and not much prosecutable absentee ballot fraud either.
I didn't know the Republicans were behind ACORN or giving the Black Panthers a pass for voter intimidation.

Learn something new every day....

Seriously though...abusing the voting process is probably done by both sides to some degree especially with absentee ballots.

But the obvious potential voter fraud in states like Florida in a very close election is what we're talking about.

By the way, where do you suppose all those votes in the back of that trunk that Al Franken just happened to stumble across came from?

Level 1

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#756853 Sep 30, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Couldn't have done a much worse job--oh, and make sure I get the job in no-bid contracts and pay me with money charged to the American taxpayers...
Gee Whiz, that statement and $1.60 will by you a cup of coffee, Leo? Your statements show you know nothing, absolutely nothing, of the bidding process? Give it a rest?

Location hidden

#756854 Sep 30, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, it goes to Vallerie Jarrett, and she decides what to do. Later, after Obama has opened his mouth and demonstrated to the entire world how ignorant our president is, you hear the lies coming out of Obama's mouth start to change.
"The attacks were caused by a video they didn't even know existed until I blamed the attacks on it."
Meanwhile, the president of Libya arrests 50 insurgent Arab terrorists the very next day and sends the facts to Obama, which takes about two weeks to get to him.
For once, you post soething without using the 'f' word to make you feel manly, or cover for your lack of education, or both!!

This is why the Tea Party has been rejected by America. You folks are crazy!!

Everf hear Rmoney talk about the Teabaggers?? I thought not!!

It's filled with clueless folks like you, who spew nothing but hatred and nonsense.

----------

"Obama opens large lead among seniors"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Brad

Manchester, CT

#756855 Sep 30, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Magarief left voice mails with Letterman and Barbwa but he just missed Broadway Barack.

Level 1

Since: Nov 09

United States

#756858 Sep 30, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
so you have no logical defense for the mortgage interest deduction.....
property tax
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#756859 Sep 30, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Duh!
The simple solution would be to require absentee voters to show their photo ID to their ballots before mailing them in.
Wouldn't be talking about it at all if the Bush DOJ had investigated Sproul's vote fraud in 2004.

But you know how it goes: he was working for Bush.
carol

Orlando, FL

#756860 Sep 30, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Carol, I'm pretty tired of explaining theobvious to you. You are clueless about economics, that's a given. At 61, you are still a renter, having lost your home to Bush's recession.
I'm sure it never occurred to you to look at the mandate issued when the Fed was created. DUH
You get your info from FAUX demogogues, and never fact check it.
What you call 'manipulating' the economy is exactly what the mandate of the Fed is!! Double DUH!!
""The Congress established three key objectives for monetary policy—maximum employment, stable prices, and moderate long-term interest rates—in the Federal Reserve Act. The first two objectives are sometimes referred to as the Federal Reserve's dual mandate. Its duties have expanded over the years, and today, according to official Federal Reserve documentation, include conducting the nation's monetary policy, supervising and regulating banking institutions, maintaining the stability of the financial system and providing financial services to depository institutions, the U.S. government, and foreign official institutions. The Fed also conducts research into the economy and releases numerous publications, such as the Beige Book.""
You are as clueless as ever, you're just a parrot of FAIUX nonsense.
Problem for you is, you can't defend your position, because you don't know what you're talking about!!
Now for the polls;
Ohio-+6 for Obama
PA -+10 for Obama
Wisconsin -+7 for Obama
Michigan -+9 for Obama
Florida -+4 for Obama
Overall Electoral College;
Obama - 332 Electoral votes
Rmoney - 191 Electoral votes.
----------
I will be so happy to see your whining and gnashing of teeth after Obama wins the election!!
We sold our last home and decided to rent until the housing market settled down. After the big pop, we kind of liked the idea of renting - no house expenses or maintenance. Call us spoiled.

Not that it's any of your business.

However, until the 1930s, the feds let the economy take care of itself.

During the Great Depression, the Feds took out a wrecking ball and knocked down the mistakes of the previous boom.

As late as the 1930s, Andrew Mellon, then Secretary of the US Treasury, advised president Hoover to “liquidate” everything. But rather than wait for the correction to work, he swung the wrecking ball himself.

By the way, I wouldn't give you the satisfaction of seeing me whine - and especially "gnash my teeth". If Obama wins, I will calmly tune out and patiently wait for the whining and gnashing of teeth by you liberals.

You'll take a picture of your missing teeth I hope and post it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tump on free trade...... OFF-TELEPROMPTER 1 min Hillary 2016 14
Black man shoves bag of poop down woman's pants 2 min Truth Hurts 9
White Man Sentenced to 40 Years for Throwing Feces 5 min Oh No You Di-nt 4
and yet another dimwitted bm severely beats an ... 6 min Truth Hurts 4
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 6 min dreamhunk 32,709
Jump off a building and die, White people 7 min Oh No You Di-nt 5
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 8 min Don Barros Serrano 46,593
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 10 min Oh No You Di-nt 118
Mudshark and c00n on Judge Judy. 14 min Oh No You Di-nt 48
Eurafrica 59 min Truth Hurts 65
More from around the web