Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1403724 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

carol

Orlando, FL

#754947 Sep 27, 2012
Sorry wrote:
<quoted text> hey carol
Hey.
Gunner

Middletown, CT

#754948 Sep 27, 2012
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
The only ones whose world will get worse are the obscenely wealthy. The rest of America will have improved health insurance, continued social security (as is), soaring stock market, troops coming home, 30 straight months of job growth in the private sector, women will be allowed to control their own bodies, housing market continues to improve and the list goes on.
And all from the pockets of the "obscenely wealthy" as directed by a leftist president who cannot control his desire to spend us into oblivion, huh?

LOL...you're delusional.
Gunner

Middletown, CT

#754949 Sep 27, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
The rich will no longer be around to invest, create jobs and save this economy you nitwit.
It's going to be up to the struggling working class to bear the burden of Obama's overreaching and bloated nanny state.
These idiots truly have no clue.

Level 1

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#754950 Sep 27, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Beck was actually right on the money. When he started lecturing, he lost me, but he was and still is a truth seeker. Unlike you.
A development which comprised 2% of the properties her company managed for a few years was in decay and that makes her a "slumlord".

They never even owned it, they took it over from another management company that had failed then passed it on to yet another which bought it, finally got public funding and now its being revitalized.

Yeah, you're Beck's audience.
Gunner

Middletown, CT

#754951 Sep 27, 2012
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop being traumatized by FOX News, simply turn it off. The only ones whose world will get worse are the obscenely wealthy. The rest of America will have improved health insurance, continued social security (as is), soaring stock market, troops coming home, 30 straight months of job growth in the private sector, women will be allowed to control their own bodies, housing market continues to improve and the list goes on. All this accomplished with a congress trying to bring middle America down to protect the rich.
BTW, how much are people like that screaming "Obama-phone" idiot caught on tape in Cleveland going to do for their country?
finding

Brookland, AR

#754952 Sep 27, 2012
Romney-R is 4 the rich wrote:
<quoted text>Stop spewing hatred towards fellow Americans .
What a nasty hipocrite!!
Yes i DONT WANT MY hard earned MONEY GOING TO ISRAEL . It doesn't mean i'm a racit or bigot as you all Jews accuse others when something doesn't suits you .
Your hard earned money is going to Egypt and other nations that hates us and want to blow us away.

“Birds Eye”

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Camp Bell

#754953 Sep 27, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
The rich will no longer be around to invest, create jobs and save this economy you nitwit.
It's going to be up to the struggling working class to bear the burden of Obama's overreaching and bloated nanny state.
Maybe that's what we need. This country wasn't made as powerful as it is by serfs doing to bidding of the royals.
Not at all.
This country was made great by the struggling workers that fought and worked for the promise of something better. For themselves.

I won't be bowing to 1% of anything in my lifetime.
finding

Brookland, AR

#754954 Sep 27, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
And all from the pockets of the "obscenely wealthy" as directed by a leftist president who cannot control his desire to spend us into oblivion, huh?
LOL...you're delusional.
Oldraider, what have you been smoking? Your bommie is the worst president we have had.

Level 1

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#754956 Sep 27, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
said another way, you would need to just about double the amount collected in taxes to balance the budget....
that's how bad the problem is.....
All this blood-letting about trillion dollar cuts over ten years ...

That's only $100 billion a year, that doesn't even cover this year's deficit. What about the other nine deficits that are gonna stack up behind that?
Lily Boca Raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#754957 Sep 27, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
A development which comprised 2% of the properties her company managed for a few years was in decay and that makes her a "slumlord".
They never even owned it, they took it over from another management company that had failed then passed it on to yet another which bought it, finally got public funding and now its being revitalized.
Yeah, you're Beck's audience.
Meanwhile back at the ranch, she idolizes Da Donald,,who took deposits of $350,000 on condos he never built and went bankrupt. That's capitalism. Raping and pillaging, like Romney.
Lily Boca Raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#754958 Sep 27, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
These idiots truly have no clue.
You're delusional

Level 1

Since: Nov 09

United States

#754959 Sep 27, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
And all from the pockets of the "obscenely wealthy" as directed by a leftist president who cannot control his desire to spend us into oblivion, huh?
LOL...you're delusional.
Its delusional to continue to believe in the trickle down scam that has been proven over and over to be a fraud. Now quit scaring Carol, you and I both know this is bull shit.
Lily Boca Raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#754960 Sep 27, 2012
General Vegetables wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe that's what we need. This country wasn't made as powerful as it is by serfs doing to bidding of the royals.
Not at all.
This country was made great by the struggling workers that fought and worked for the promise of something better. For themselves.
I won't be bowing to 1% of anything in my lifetime.
She makes $15.00 an hour and carries the water for Mitt, has utter disdain for the poor and middle class!

Level 1

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#754961 Sep 27, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
The rich will no longer be around to invest, create jobs and save this economy you nitwit.
It's going to be up to the struggling working class to bear the burden of Obama's overreaching and bloated nanny state.
Well, they've had 9 and 11 years of Bush's largesse, where are those investments and jobs? If you give 'em just one more are they magically going to appear?
fred

Milford, CT

#754962 Sep 27, 2012
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Its delusional to continue to believe in the trickle down scam that has been proven over and over to be a fraud. Now quit scaring Carol, you and I both know this is bull shit.
Free market capitalism created America's prosperous economy.

The Kenyan's communism has brought America to her knees in 4 years.

The Kenyan commie mau mau is an abject failure.
fred

Milford, CT

#754963 Sep 27, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, they've had 9 and 11 years of Bush's largesse, where are those investments and jobs? If you give 'em just one more are they magically going to appear?
Democrats collapsed the economy with high energy costs, over regulation and the sub prime fueled housing bubble. duh
Lily Boca Raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#754964 Sep 27, 2012
Nampula arrested for parole violation
Lily Boca Raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#754965 Sep 27, 2012
Nakoula

Level 1

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#754966 Sep 27, 2012
Lily Boca Raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
She makes $15.00 an hour and carries the water for Mitt, has utter disdain for the poor and middle class!
How much of that do ya think makes it into here IRA or is she relying solely on SS like the rest of the welfare queens?
Imhotep

Lake Worth, FL

#754967 Sep 27, 2012
Real-Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you always mock religion? Do us all a favor, OK? Go to Terhan and try it. We will send flowers after your head is on display in the town square.
Your questions answered:
Yes. Religion is organized superstition.
NO favors
Why? I am Secular
Flowers? Orchids please

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch...

Should people as dense as you burn used toilet paper in order to protest all the stupid excrement in the world ?

<sigh>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do some black men hate lesbians especially ... (Apr '10) 12 min Dan Snow 530
Did Jesus Have Dreadlocks? (Aug '07) 23 min ancient seed 511
HOW IS UNITY WORKING OUT: Sanders supporters B... 43 min RMG El Rey de Tra... 5
DNC CONVENTION IN CHAOS --- Will Bernie sell ou... 46 min RMG El Rey de Tra... 10
The 911 They dont want you to know (May '14) 53 min 2 Dogs 280
Michelle Obama to speak at DNC tonight 56 min The Spirit 4
Whites are blamed for rise of HIV in Chile 1 hr The Spirit 1
Democratic National Committee SUED by Sanders V... 2 hr Hillary 2016 22
News Black therapist with hands up shot by cops whil... 7 hr Mite Be 155
More from around the web