Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 35,048)

Showing posts 700,941 - 700,960 of1,034,243
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Aug 12

AntiObama

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
This is probably true but I think there's even more to it. Votes have been removed. This has been going on for months. There has been complaints lodged with Topix and nothing has been done. I'm starting to think an employee has a hand in this. FOX is proof that these right wing morons need their hate and lies validated. Manipulating the Judge-it system is just another way to do this.
I browsed late last evening and it was a liberal doing the Judgeits on every single post.

You azzwipes are such hypocrites and petty over frikking icons.

No wonder you come up with such lame policies.

Hypocrite cry baby.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

Hawks Swinging Wildly at Obama’s “Glass Jaw” on Foreign Policy

Republicans have not been reluctant to try to take hard swings at Obama on foreign policy. Quite the opposite. They’ve been swinging hard and wildly for years. The problem is that their swings never connect, and their criticisms are usually so overwrought or inaccurate that they never register with anyone outside their own party. Most Americans don’t trust their party, and Republican hawks have done nothing to earn back that lost trust. Republican hawks don’t understand why they’re losing on foreign policy because they can’t admit that Obama isn’t Carter and they can’t or won’t acknowledge that the Iraq war was a debacle. They also don’t realize that their reputation is in tatters because of their own Carter-like administration, and it isn’t helped by their belligerent Dukakis-like nominee. So they’re stuck drawing strained comparisons to the hostage crisis that even they probably don’t find credible. What’s excruciating is that the hawks keep turning to stale Carter mockery in the hope that it will save the day for them.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...

"...their criticisms are usually so overwrought or inaccurate that they never register with anyone outside their own party."

The overwrought and/or inaccurate crowd seems to have some problem with that bit of reality.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>they'd have PLENTY to say if it had been said by Romney. the MSM no longer even pretends to be non-biased towards re-electing Obama.
MSM bias....

A Note on Romney’s Arrogant and Stupid Remarks

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/note-romn...
Nobama

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO
So you're talking about FOX? With it's plethora of global warming 'experts'?
Right wing talking point experts. But hey, when stacked up against the majority of the world's scientists right wing talking points will win every time on FOX.
Isn't it just a shame that so few folks watch FOX?
whether right or left, opinion is not science.....

no point discussing this from a political viewpoint.....
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

Imhotep wrote:
<quoted text>
I suspect you have either a malfunctioning TV or obtain your news from Fox.
Change channels, read a magazine, newspaper
I think you are aware albeit in denial of the news.
Peace on earth?
Not as long as the desert religions exist.
Once again-WRONG (mere) assumptions--fromthe asssclowns of duh oboTIC regime.

See: New England History of Vampire Panic (late 1700's ti mid 1800's)-as in "superstitions" as in from LACK of organized societal, faith based gatherings.

And YOU will have to turn off your parrot squawky, inhale the poison and regurgitate it as some sort of intellect (BAWHAHAHAHA) box--and find the magazine articles I read it in LOL.

DuhmazzLoserTIC lol.

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!! REAL Economic EXPERIENCe For ALL of AMerica-NOT just some!!

(Or The beginning of the END of velveteenage 'podunk idol worship--NO mo' Fourah regime-duhmoTICS atter 2016! YEEHAW!!)
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
MSM bias....
A Note on Romney’s Arrogant and Stupid Remarks
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/note-romn...
You assclowns rule that market LOL.

Derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrr--wanna be strawrboss czardduhmmy babee...and pwetends ah has some interlect lol.

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
Anonymous

Colonial Heights, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Regular bankruptcy would require significant private investment & that was not available.
This is why Romney's plan was a hoax. Either Romney is too stupid to know how bankruptcies work or he thinks you are.
Dave, it appears you are on the dole, welfare, food-stamps, freemoney, Obama sucks a big baseball bat, rather go see Oprah than the president of Israel. Maybe she has something he wants??
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

The real problem with Romney’s ‘47 percent’ gaffe

The problem is that Romney isn’t basing that figure on dependency on government programs. He’s using the rough percentage of people who pay no federal income tax.

There are two reasons the percentage of Americans who don’t write checks to the IRS has spiked in recent years: the bad economy, which Romney pledges to ameliorate, and Republican tax cuts, which Romney plans to continue.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/09/17/the-real-pr...

Level 1

Since: Nov 09

Traverse City, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

Real-Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
I browsed late last evening and it was a liberal doing the Judgeits on every single post.
You azzwipes are such hypocrites and petty over frikking icons.
No wonder you come up with such lame policies.
Hypocrite cry baby.
If you need proof that the Judge-it system is rigged just go back to the very first page, or any other previous page in this thread, and place a Judge-it vote. Come back to that page and see what happened to your vote. Or, simply look at the cluster of votes on each comment. There are only THREE categories on each and they ALL support the conservative position.
You have to be completely brain dead not to see this.
Anonymous

Colonial Heights, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

Obama sucks
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

Real-Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Grow up Democrat.
2012 --no matter which way anyone views it--

The BEGINNING of the END --of mindless, camPAIgNer in chiefduhm regime type oboTICS!!!

YE (verily ah say)HAW!!

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!!
REAL Economic Experience FOR All of AMerica-Not just some!!

OR 2012--The beginning of the END and looking Forward to REAL hopey changey again in 2016!!!!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
whether right or left, opinion is not science.....
no point discussing this from a political viewpoint.....
No point.

So how many scientist agree that we have man made global warming?

....and we're back in FOX world again.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
You assclowns rule that market LOL.
Derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrr--wanna be strawrboss czardduhmmy babee...and pwetends ah has some interlect lol.
ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
interlect?

White boy Ebonics. Talk about interlect.

AntiObama

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
If you need proof that the Judge-it system is rigged just go back to the very first page, or any other previous page in this thread, and place a Judge-it vote. Come back to that page and see what happened to your vote. Or, simply look at the cluster of votes on each comment. There are only THREE categories on each and they ALL support the conservative position.
You moron - off course I have seen what goes on with the Judgeits, for about three years on this thread. Up until a month or so ago, some libtard or two (likely the ones whining now) always judged more than once - nobody ever complanied. Then I would see it sea-saw so both you libturds and someone else was clicking like crazy, back and forth. Then you babies started whining.

Knock yourself out nutjob - carpal tunnel is not fun. I'd bet a weeks pay you were the moron doing it last evening, hypocrite cry baby.

Now get lost, retard & go make some more of your lame, meaningless comments.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

Wloclawek Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Dave, it appears you are on the dole, welfare, food-stamps, freemoney, Obama sucks a big baseball bat, rather go see Oprah than the president of Israel. Maybe she has something he wants??
Whaz duh camplaigner in chief gonna do fer four yeayas, with nutting to look furword tooz and camplaign fer?

ROMNEY/RYAN and 2012 (heck ya and yeehaw-the beginning of the end of czarduhmTICS!!)

ECONOMICS FOR all of America again-Not against it!!

Level 1

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
This is probably true but I think there's even more to it. Votes have been removed. This has been going on for months. There has been complaints lodged with Topix and nothing has been done. I'm starting to think an employee has a hand in this. FOX is proof that these right wing morons need their hate and lies validated. Manipulating the Judge-it system is just another way to do this.
Votes aren't being removed, the troll is over-ruling them with an abundance of contrary judge its, by clearing his cookies or running a script. If there are 3 positives he can negate them by putting 5 negatives. There needs to be more than one person reporting an issue for Topix to act. His hi-jacking of the judge-its is proof he knows the Republicans are finished. Using cartoons to prove a pointless point is all they have left anymore. Look at it this way, the more judge its you see, the more desperate they are. The judge its prove it. The good news is the little cartoons he uses as his symbol of control are an illusion. They won't help him or the Republican Party win anything but first prize for stupidity and ignorance in this election and, from the looks of things, the majority of elections for many years to come.

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

Real-Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
You moron - off course I have seen what goes on with the Judgeits, for about three years on this thread. Up until a month or so ago, some libtard or two (likely the ones whining now) always judged more than once - nobody ever complanied. Then I would see it sea-saw so both you libturds and someone else was clicking like crazy, back and forth. Then you babies started whining.
Knock yourself out nutjob - carpal tunnel is not fun. I'd bet a weeks pay you were the moron doing it last evening, hypocrite cry baby.
Now get lost, retard & go make some more of your lame, meaningless comments.
Waxturds, for sure.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
interlect?
White boy Ebonics. Talk about interlect.
Slash the white off, and just leave it at the truth-

boy ebonics lol

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>

You were just talking in your above post to the one who is doing the juding. "Real-Jimmy" is one of Waxmans socks. He is the troll. Waxman is the one to report.

AntiObama

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

I remember Hillary Clinton & Obama at a hanger receiving the four caskets of the people they faioed to protect, and Hillary blaming the video.

Obama kept lying up until recently so things would blow over.

Well guess what... it's election time and the left know no boundry to what it will lie about!

Here you go Democrat liars.....

"Libya president: Anti-Islam film trailer had nothing to do with attack on US Consulate"

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/09/26/libya...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 700,941 - 700,960 of1,034,243
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

441 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
It won't stop 8 min Drilling for the nerve 34
Puerto Ricans and Dominicans are BLACK (Apr '13) 9 min Analyze_ 2,412
What's REALLY destroying the Black Community 11 min Hahaha 107
Poverty is American, not racial, problem 22 min notevenreal 96
Ahhhh, the female posterior... 24 min Blame me 1
What I love about White men! 43 min deliern 11
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 46 min Imagine that 111,697
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 2 hr APV 67,799
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 3 hr trollslayer 88,701