Barack Obama, our next President

There are 20 comments on the Nov 5, 2008, Hampton Roads Daily Press story titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

GOP Idiots

Pompano Beach, FL

#753734 Sep 26, 2012
Jeff T in MPLS wrote:
<quoted text>
He is but liberals are too stupid to realize what a loser Obama and his policies are.
Did you watch Obama on The View?
Really? The why does every poll, including Rasmussen show Romney trailing Obama? Maybe you are too stupid to face reality.
Your candidate sucks. 2008 all over again.

“Often imitated”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#753736 Sep 26, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
It is based on the opinions of a set of people after looking at the evidence.
Just like Climate Scientists review the evidence presented.
The vast majority of climate scientists have reviewed the evidence & say Global Warming is real & man contributes to it.
Heck, it wasn't that long ago that we were heading into an ice age.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
FREEDOM TO SPEAK

Woodbridge, VA

#753739 Sep 26, 2012
JEB wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans of the Rich
For the Rich
Against the Average American!
DEMONBRATS FOR THEMSELVES
THANKFUL FOR THE RICH PEOPLE THAT BOUGHT OBAMA HIS TICKET INTO THE WH.
AGAINST HAVING VALUES, MORALS AND DOING WHAT IS GOOD A RIGHT.
I GUESS THAT IS WHY YOU DUMB ASSES MADE YOUR PICTURE ONE OF A DONEKY (JACKASSES). NOW I KNOW WHY YOU LAME ASSES ARE CALLED " THE LEFT WINGERS", YOU NEVER DID ANYTHING RIGHT.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
no way romney

Charleston, WV

#753740 Sep 26, 2012
my income went up 10%..last year..me and my corporation are doing well despite this recession brought on by two wars, and tax cut.

Four more years get use to it Tea Party!!!!

“Often imitated”

Level 6

never duplicated

#753741 Sep 26, 2012
WTF is wrong with you loony left wingers?

"Police are investigating racist photos sent to the office of Utah GOP congressional candidate Mia Love, but aren’t sure if any crimes were committed, according to a report.

An envelope including pictures of aborted fetuses, a photo of Love and her husband Jason, and a photo of a hooded Ku Klux member were sent to Love’s mayoral office in Saratoga Springs, the Deseret News reported. Saratoga Springs’ city manager said the contents were “disturbing” and “pretty creepy.”"

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheIndependentMa jority

Fordyce, AR

#753742 Sep 26, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been exposed you racist pussccceee. Time to put the revolver in your mouth.
Put down the mirror and quit talking to yerself and find something constructive to do vile duhmmo....you'll feel better then too.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Rev Wright

Lakewood, NJ

#753743 Sep 26, 2012
no way romney wrote:
my income went up 10%..last year..me and my corporation are doing well despite this recession brought on by two wars, and tax cut.
You neglected to mention that your Obamadenial also went up!!!!
FREEDOM TO SPEAK

Woodbridge, VA

#753744 Sep 26, 2012
killtaker wrote:
America's poor ditch food for cell phone...
Holla!
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000087239639...
YEAH, THEY WANTED TO TRY TO GET ALL THEIR OTHER POOR FRIENDS TO VOTE FOR ROMNEY, SO THEY CAN HAVE MORE THAN BREAD AND WATER.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

Level 6

never duplicated

#753745 Sep 26, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
As if the decline of actual demands of intellectual application in public school systems isn't bad enough, to take the low road into subliminal campaining via Hollywierd bootlicking is even worse.
Ugh. I have never felt less pwoud of muh country.
ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
Who was the guy who said "control the people"?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
GOP Idiots

Pompano Beach, FL

#753746 Sep 26, 2012
FREEDOM TO SPEAK wrote:
<quoted text>
DEMONBRATS FOR THEMSELVES
THANKFUL FOR THE RICH PEOPLE THAT BOUGHT OBAMA HIS TICKET INTO THE WH.
AGAINST HAVING VALUES, MORALS AND DOING WHAT IS GOOD A RIGHT.
I GUESS THAT IS WHY YOU DUMB ASSES MADE YOUR PICTURE ONE OF A DONEKY (JACKASSES). NOW I KNOW WHY YOU LAME ASSES ARE CALLED " THE LEFT WINGERS", YOU NEVER DID ANYTHING RIGHT.
We seem to be pretty good at Presidential politics lately. Why isn't Romney winning?

“Often imitated”

Level 6

never duplicated

#753747 Sep 26, 2012
no way romney wrote:
Obama wants his fair share. Pay up!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheIndependentMa jority

Fordyce, AR

#753748 Sep 26, 2012
Eman wrote:
"Police are investigating racist photos sent to the office of Utah GOP congressional candidate Mia Love, but aren’t sure if any crimes were committed, according to a report.
An envelope including pictures of aborted fetuses, a photo of Love and her husband Jason, and a photo of a hooded Ku Klux member were sent to Love’s mayoral office in Saratoga Springs, the Deseret News reported. Saratoga Springs’ city manager said the contents were “disturbing” and “pretty creepy.”"
Have you ever heard such vileness, as has been the past three years?

Isn't that wretched!!

The TOXIC plague Poison-of utter IGNORANCE, and the socio-ILLogical diseases and disorders stemming from.

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!

Decency, Ethics and Experience again-FOR America-NOT against it!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
GOP Idiots

Pompano Beach, FL

#753749 Sep 26, 2012
Eman wrote:
Was the return address on the envelope 'Leftwinger, Progressive Lane'?
TheIndependentMa jority

Fordyce, AR

#753750 Sep 26, 2012
no way romney wrote:
We the TEA PARTY are counting down the days, till NO' mo' O for sure!!!

ROMNEY/RYAN and/or Nov 2012, starting the countdown till 2016! YEEHAW!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheIndependentMa jority

Fordyce, AR

#753751 Sep 26, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Who was the guy who said "control the people"?
Before Marxism or after?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Rev Wright

Lakewood, NJ

#753752 Sep 26, 2012
GOP Idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
We seem to be pretty good at Presidential politics lately. Why isn't Romney winning?
Why isn't Obama working?
Stoneman

Boise, ID

#753753 Sep 26, 2012
keyedup wrote:
<quoted text>Poving once and for all that the stone age still exists in Idaho,and stoneman is an ignorant cave dweller....
Oh OUCH! I'm gonna go home and cry on my pillow RIGHT NOW!

Wait a minute, is there anything coming out of your walnut sized brain that refutes ANYTHING or presents a rational argument?

No?

Well, never mind then. Suggestion: try calling me a "poopyface", then stamping your little foot.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheIndependentMa jority

Fordyce, AR

#753754 Sep 26, 2012
Rev Wright wrote:
<quoted text> You neglected to mention that your Obamadenial also went up!!!!
That's the toxic plague poison of the entitleMENTALity of the occupy anyone else's anything streetwalkers--you know, where ethics and morals matter not.

Maybe O's new super duper IRS troopers can sniff out the street trash!!

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
GOP Idiots

Pompano Beach, FL

#753755 Sep 26, 2012
Eman wrote:
Reality TV crowd...wow, the Obama administration is really scrapping the bottom of the barrel.
The exchange's public relations plan states, "A number of popular television programs and personalities such as 'Grey's Anatomy,''Modern Family,''The Biggest Loser,''Dr. Oz' and others will be approached and pitched to incorporate story lines or mentions of health care reform that would reinforce campaign messages."
The plan states, "In addition, we would explore approaching select reality television producers to create a new reality television program revealing the trials and tribulations of families living without medical coverage," adding, "This can be a long process, so the conversations with the entertainment industry will begin early"
So what? The GOP considered a reality TV star for POTUS. Da Donald
GOP Idiots

Pompano Beach, FL

#753756 Sep 26, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
We the TEA PARTY are counting down the days, till NO' mo' O for sure!!!
ROMNEY/RYAN and/or Nov 2012, starting the countdown till 2016! YEEHAW!!
You can count the days, but why is Romney losing?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
All women prefer white men 8 min hackney 4,327
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 9 min Carly HI YAH 116,658
ABM1977 aka Peace/Yehoshua/Desert Storm Veteran... 10 min Lawd no 1
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 15 min I Am No One_ 366
White Languages to be Banned in Africa ? 16 min Funny 449
Black Women Stop Befriending White Women 20 min sham 101
Islam an empire of faith (Oct '12) 22 min Funny 4,742
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 32 min Ingwe Temujin 32,780
More from around the web