Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1747019 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#751300 Sep 24, 2012
Edgar Harlan wrote:
<quoted text>
Its over face it,digest it,embrace it.Just think Nit Twit Robme couldn't beat the worst POTUS ever in the Republitard's mind's.Hahaha what a pathetic candidate and poor excuse for a governor.Thanks for putting forth such an impotent candidate and for that we thank you.
Obama/Biden
Moving America Forward, right to the cowboy tacTics of robbing everyone elses pockets of ethical, honest EARNED and worked for income to the robbing"hoodieTic" CONive, theive and steal it cliffs of FAILED state "hoods".
No thanks-MANY of us will PASS on that!!

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
Economic Experience FOR America again-Not against it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#751301 Sep 24, 2012
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>sing along to the tune of "Welcome Back Kotter": "Welcome back Carter, welcome back, welcome back, welcome back..."
The Obama administration displayed complete incompetence handling the Muslim conflagrations at U.S. embassies around the world. It bungled embassy security and made absurd statements about the motives of the protesters.
If Americans can somehow see through the media smokescreen that these insulting events are not about Romney’s “politicization” of them, they will find that a lot of things don’t add up about the White House’s response to them.
First, an obscure Muslim movie “Innocence of Muslims” was used as the pretext for the worldwide uprisings, which include nearly thirty embassies in a matter of a few days. The Obama administration publicly alleged the film was the only cause of the protests, which was odd following up on the Cairo embassy apology statement it supposedly distanced itself from. As pointed out in a previous article, it was not the first time the Cairo embassy had condemned the act of a lone American.
The White House even went so far as to ask YouTube to “review” the video to see if it violates terms of use (Google has stated it will not remove the film). This puts meat on the claim by the Romney camp that the Obama administration has been apologetic to the Islamist world.
Emperor Obama played Vegas as American Embassies burn.
Oddly enough, I pretty much said this same thing and got 10 (count 'em...10!) unhappy icons for posting the truth about Iran and Obama strengthening their resolve.

Mitt Romney intensified his attacks on President Obama’s foreign policy Tuesday calling the president “feckless” and accusing him of “fretting” in the White House while Iran builds nuclear weapons.

“Barack Obama, America’s most feckless president since Jimmy Carter, has declared such an outcome unacceptable, but his rhetoric has not been matched by an effective policy. While Obama frets in the White House, the Iranians are making rapid progress toward obtaining the most destructive weapons in the history of the world.”

http://thehill.com/blogs/defcon-hill/policy-a...

Romeny is exactly right. I challenge anyone to prove the sanctions on Iran are doing any good or how Obama is taking a tougher stance to prevent Iran from pursuing their nuclear weapon program.

Since: Aug 12

AntiObama

#751302 Sep 24, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
"but I do think that over the long term we are more likely to get a Middle East and North Africa that is more peaceful, more prosperous and more aligned with our interests. " (O on 60 minutes)
Let's try governing our OWN country of AMERICA(!) for a hopey-changey!!
NO comieTics!
ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
Economic Experience for AMERICA again!!!!(not Africa, WTH we doing in Libya is bad enough!)
More evidence of how clueless Obama is.
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#751304 Sep 24, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
when AARP consistently works against the interests of its members, that is fairly obvious....
Grotesquely so.

Shame on THEM!!!

The T(axed) E(nough) A(lready drained dry) Party
CAP, CURB, B-u-d-g-e-t (budget budget!!!!!) balance and live with in the means like the REST of us have had to!!

The ECONOMY demands it again!

Welcome to OUR geneRATIONAL (We KNOW better!!!!!) Realities!

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
REAL Economic Experience FOr America!

Level 1

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#751305 Sep 24, 2012
Obama 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Rmoney's theme: "I got mine. You're on your own".
At least he made his money in the private sector. Not as Barack Hussein Obama, one who has been on the public dole for his 'working' life, and will be for the rest of his life??'Such a deal I gots for you'??
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#751306 Sep 24, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
doesn't mean that the conspiracy is not correct....just that it won't work.....hussein obama's private army will desert the minute they face any opposition....
I disagree. If you do not have your own standing army willing to shoot 1/2 the population 3-5 times then you have no conspiracy theory.

What good are all those rounds of ammo with no one to pull the trigger?

DB! A little help here. Didn't you say he has his own personal army ready to do his bidding?

Man, conspiracy theories are tough to subscribe to.
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#751307 Sep 24, 2012
Obama 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
America has got it's ass kicked in every war since 1945 because we no longer fight for "our country", we fight for other countries...sh'tholes like Vietnam, Korea, Iraq and Afghanistan.
WTH we doing (bombing) in Libya??????????

No LOGICAL answer for it yet.

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
fred

Milford, CT

#751308 Sep 24, 2012
Obama 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
America has got it's ass kicked in every war since 1945 because we no longer fight for "our country", we fight for other countries...sh'tholes like Vietnam, Korea, Iraq and Afghanistan.
Did you sleep through 9/11? American citizens were murdered on American soil
VOTE ROMNEY 2012

Louisburg, NC

#751309 Sep 24, 2012
<quoted text>
How does anyone educate the OBLAMER public-they are responsible for themselves (including their own creations of FAILURES).
ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!!
Economic Experience FOR America-Not failed state"hoods"!!!
THEN THEY WANT TO KEEP BEATING THE DEAD HORSE BUSH!
OBAMA SAID THAT THE BUCK STOPS HERE!THIS GUY IS SO FULL OF BULLSHIT!
And so it goes

Scottsbluff, NE

#751310 Sep 24, 2012
Obama says Israel's concern about Iran's race for a nuclear bomb is "noise"

Ahmadinejad agrees:

“We, generally speaking, do not take very seriously the issue of the Zionists and the possible dangers emanating from them,” he said early in the interview.“Of course, they would love to find a way for their own salvation by making a lot of noise and to raise stakes in order to save themselves. But I do not believe they will succeed.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-part...

Silly Israel trying to find a way to survive Iran's determination to wipe them off the face of the earth?
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#751311 Sep 24, 2012
Edgar Harlan wrote:
<quoted text>
I corrected it for you.Face it,digest it,embrace it.
Obama/Biden 2012
Moving America Forward--straight to the ghetto gutter toilet bowls
And I puked the vomit right back out for you.

Lap it up nicely now!!!!

DERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRr.

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!!!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#751313 Sep 24, 2012
Come on folks can we nail down the details on this conspiracy theory?
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#751315 Sep 24, 2012
Real-Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
More evidence of how clueless Obama is.
..." And I am going to block out any noise that's out there. Now I feel an obligation, not pressure but obligation, to make sure that we're in close consultation with the Israelis on these issues because it affects them deeply. They're one of our closest allies in the region. And we've got an Iranian regime that has said horrible things that directly threaten Israel's existence."...

Pass duh basebawrl?

No chit.

Ugh.

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
VOTE ROMNEY 2012

Louisburg, NC

#751316 Sep 24, 2012
Obama 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
President Obama's slogan: "Yes We Did! Yes We Can! Yes We Will" OBAMA-BIDEN 2012, CONTINUING TO MOVE AMERICA FORWARD!
YOU MEAN ASS BACKWARD !!!!

Level 1

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#751317 Sep 24, 2012
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>At least he made his money in the private sector. Not as Barack Hussein Obama, one who has been on the public dole for his 'working' life, and will be for the rest of his life??'Such a deal I gots for you'??
Yet another uninformed right wing nincompoop.

Barack Obama worked three years as a community organizer - hired by a religious bases (private) organization.

After Law school, Obama worked for a private law firm

Obama worked as a lecturer for a private university

Obama then wrote a couple of books -a private endeavor.

You people are dumber than dirt.

My God, either get informed or STFU.
And so it goes

Scottsbluff, NE

#751318 Sep 24, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Oh man, don't mess up his conspiracy theory.
Can you explain to us why the federal government has collected enough bullets to shoot 5 rounds into every citizen?
fred

Milford, CT

#751320 Sep 24, 2012
Edgar Harlan wrote:
<quoted text>
I corrected it for you.Face it,digest it,embrace it.
Obama/Biden 2012
Moving America Forward
Little White Dove Warren is not an Indian and she illegally practiced law without a license. Is there anything real about her?

OH, GOOD GRIEF: Breaking: Elizabeth Warren Admits She Is Not Licensed to Practice Law in Massachusetts.

Level 1

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#751321 Sep 24, 2012
<quoted text>
WTH we doing (bombing) in Libya??????????
No LOGICAL answer for it yet.
ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
We are in Libya the same as we are in lots of other countries with Embassies. Dipstick.

Why are we in England, why are we in France , Why are we in Egypt.

Do you really thnk Romney would not have embassies in Libya?

i
Razors Edge

Palos Hills, IL

#751322 Sep 24, 2012
Despite the 6.5% stock market rally over the last three months, a handful of billionaires are quietly dumping their American stocks ... and fast.

Warren Buffett, who has been a cheerleader for U.S. stocks for quite some time, is dumping shares at an alarming rate. He recently complained of “disappointing performance” in dyed-in-the-wool American companies like Johnson & Johnson, Procter & Gamble, and Kraft Foods.

In the latest filing for Buffett’s holding company Berkshire Hathaway, Buffett has been drastically reducing his exposure to stocks that depend on consumer purchasing habits. Berkshire sold roughly 19 million shares of Johnson & Johnson, and reduced his overall stake in “consumer product stocks” by 21%. Berkshire Hathaway also sold its entire stake in California-based computer parts supplier Intel.

With 70% of the U.S. economy dependent on consumer spending, Buffett’s apparent lack of faith in these companies’ future prospects is worrisome.

Unfortunately Buffett isn’t alone.

Fellow billionaire John Paulson, who made a fortune betting on the subprime mortgage meltdown, is clearing out of U.S. stocks too. During the second quarter of the year, Paulson’s hedge fund, Paulson & Co., dumped 14 million shares of JPMorgan Chase. The fund also dumped its entire position in discount retailer Family Dollar and consumer-goods maker Sara Lee.

Finally, billionaire George Soros recently sold nearly all of his bank stocks, including shares of JPMorgan Chase, Citigroup, and Goldman Sachs. Between the three banks, Soros sold more than a million shares.

So why are these billionaires dumping their shares of U.S. companies?

After all, the stock market is still in the midst of its historic rally. Real estate prices have finally leveled off, and for the first time in five years are actually rising in many locations. And the unemployment rate seems to have stabilized.

It’s very likely that these professional investors are aware of specific research that points toward a massive market correction, as much as 90%.

One such person publishing this research is Robert Wiedemer, an esteemed economist and author of the New York Times best-selling book Aftershock.

Editor’s Note: Wiedemer Gives Proof for His Dire Predictions in This Shocking Interview.

Before you dismiss the possibility of a 90% drop in the stock market as unrealistic, consider Wiedemer’s credentials.

In 2006, Wiedemer and a team of economists accurately predicted the collapse of the U.S. housing market, equity markets, and consumer spending that almost sank the United States. They published their research in the book America’s Bubble Economy.

Who has unlimited access to our WH,and our President
why Buffet,Paulson,Soros.(Inside information) Martha
Stewart went to Prison? What a Cesspool it all is.
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#751323 Sep 24, 2012
Edgar Harlan wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama/Biden 2012 face it,digest it,embrace it.Thanks for putting forth such a pathetic smuck,and for that we thank you.
I'll start a congratulatory thread for Obama after the election.Make sure you post and give thanks that we're blessed to have such a great man to move this country forward.Com e back now ya here.
Obama/Biden 2012
Moving America Forward
Here's hoping you reap what you sow!!!

I'll remain TRUE--to WORKING CLASS America (NOT robbinghoodieTic failed state"hoods") FOR America-NOT against it!!!

You do that-he'll need it--they'll no doubt make him work for it--like all duh other POTUSes this time!!!

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
Economic Experience FOr AMerica again (NOT against it!!!)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... (Aug '17) 4 min Trump is a joke 1,244
Cosby guilty! Nighurs wail! 6 min Ugly monkeys 2
Bill Cosby Found Guilty! 10 min Jax 11
Are WM Devils? 13 min BillyDbigballer 110
Trump Raw Dawgin' Leftoid Trash And Racists 16 min White Pride Patriot 3
TRUMP did in 1 year what Obama couldn't in 8! 28 min THX White Overlord 7
Black sow hoards hundreds of rats in her house 30 min BillyDbigballer 94
A PhD & A 1.5 Million Dollar Home? 46 min Ms Mack 50
James Shaw, the 29-year-old hero from Waffle Ho... 2 hr Jake 200
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 2 hr thefucko 993
Bust of ROMAN Emperor found in Egypt. 4 hr Master I M White 83