Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
670,641 - 670,660 of 1,099,791 Comments Last updated 1 min ago

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#720415 Aug 24, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Akin? So what? Who cares?
SO I BOUGHT GAS YESTERDAY AND IT WAS TEN CENTS A GALLON MORE THAN WHEN I FILLED UP LAST WEEK: Must be time to tap the Strategic Petroleum Reserve! Nothing political about it....
ps
Akins was for saving the life of an innocent baby. Democrats are the party of death. America gets it
Did anyone here catch Anderson Cooper reaming Schmaltz-Wasserman a new mouth for her lying about an LA Times article regarding this issue? She and her mouth made a fool of herself. That mouth ran non-stop over Cooper until he finally just broke in and told her, in so many words, that she lied.

Her response? "That's not important"!!!!!

*THAT* is the head of the DNC, folks. VERY appropos:]
carol

Windermere, FL

#720416 Aug 24, 2012
Obama is setting up this nation for a huge fall. All he needs is four more years to succeed.

The judge-its on here and all liberals are going to help him.

It was said in the movie, stripping the rich doesn't make people less poor.

It just makes more people even poorer.

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#720417 Aug 24, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Political analysts say historically when an incumbent is neck and neck with the opponent, the opponent always wins.
Simple! King Obama needs to lose his neck!
carol

Windermere, FL

#720418 Aug 24, 2012
The United Nations' nuclear inspection agency, the IAEA, is about to issue a report finding that Iran has made significant progress on installing hundreds of new uranium-enriching centrifuges, a senior administration official told NBC News on Friday.

The New York Times reported earlier that U.N. inspectors would issue a report indicating that Iran had recently installed upward of 1,000 new centrifuges. The article went on to say that, according to diplomats and experts, Tehran could be speeding up its production of nuclear fuel while talks with the United States and its allies had ground nearly to a halt.

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/08/24...

There's a reason Obama has weakened our nuclear power while other nations continue to develop theirs and he's not that interested in doing anything about it. It's payback time.

Oh, yes.
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#720419 Aug 24, 2012
Some call it 'a ticking time bomb,' as the national debt nears the $16 trillion mark and brings with it overwhelming interest payments ó a trend that some say soon will become unsustainable.

... remind voters how much TRILLIONS of this belong to Da Bammy. Americans can't be so stupid as to want more of this ... or can they be?
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#720420 Aug 24, 2012
... how much TRILLIONS? LOL Let's try how MANY TRILLIONS ... no hablo English.

Since: Jun 12

Manchester, UK

#720421 Aug 24, 2012
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>You morons4life are like the ocean tide... liberals that flow both directions... freddie47 the unconscious4life...
-
The Fruit of Kenyan... Or The Fruit of Loon idiot4lifet??
-
It's the culture4life...
I'll wager Illegalís pay more taxes than you do..cloud dweller.

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#720422 Aug 24, 2012
carol wrote:
The United Nations' nuclear inspection agency, the IAEA, is about to issue a report finding that Iran has made significant progress on installing hundreds of new uranium-enriching centrifuges, a senior administration official told NBC News on Friday.
The New York Times reported earlier that U.N. inspectors would issue a report indicating that Iran had recently installed upward of 1,000 new centrifuges. The article went on to say that, according to diplomats and experts, Tehran could be speeding up its production of nuclear fuel while talks with the United States and its allies had ground nearly to a halt.
There's a reason Obama has weakened our nuclear power while other nations continue to develop theirs and he's not that interested in doing anything about it. It's payback time.
Oh, yes.
"Wait until I'm reelected in November. Then I can be more flexible".

Frightening stuff.
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#720423 Aug 24, 2012
carol wrote:
Oh, yes.
King Bammy might wait for an October surprise. He's greasy enough to do anything.
carol

Windermere, FL

#720424 Aug 24, 2012
Typically, the presidentís job approval rating on Election Day will be close to the share of the vote he receives. Currently, 48% of voters say they at least somewhat approve of the president's job performance. 51% at least somewhat disapprove of the job Obama is doing.

Two-out-of-three voters recognize that major changes are needed for Medicare to continue.
47% fear the impact of the president's health care law on Medicare more than they fear Romney running mate Paul Ryanís plan.

Among seniors, fear of the presidentís plan is even higher.

Just 29% of voters believe the country is generally heading in the right direction.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_conten...

In other words, if the election were held today, Obama would lose.
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#720425 Aug 24, 2012
killtaker wrote:
96 percent of the Black vote, 27 percent of the Catholic vote, and no way he is re-elected...
NOT requiring Voter ID sure is important when you lose several million voters because of abortion...
"In 2008 Barack Obama carried 54% of the Catholic vote. Today only 27% of Catholics support Obama. There are over 77 million Catholics in the United States"
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/
There is a concerted effort by Catholic bishops to educate the faithful regarding the ramifications of Obamataxandcare and relgious freedom, a bigger issue than buying condoms for the Fluker crowd. The condom clause has already given rise to Catholic institutions (hospitals) threatening to close the doors if forced into this. One local diocese has already warned about 450 teachers that health insurance will no longer be offered as a perk to employment if the issue is forced. There are consequences to actions ... Da Bammy hasn't learned that lesson.
dan

Calumet City, IL

#720426 Aug 24, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Every poll out there shows Romney getting a slight edge over Obama in the swing states or they are still neck and neck.
After the RNC and the GOP and Romney have the spotlight for an entire week showing a different path and a new beginning, I believe the majority of those who are still undecided, mostly independents, will be swayed to vote for the right team this time.
The polls don't mean anything at this point. After the two conventions and the presidential debates, they will.
It was during the Reagan-Carter debates that the tides turned irreversibly in Reagan's favor. Up until then, the polls were very similar then to what they are now.
romney and ryan will shove their feet into each others mouths before long, i guarantee it...ryan is already defending that real popular fella...what's his name? oh yeah todd akin
carol

Windermere, FL

#720427 Aug 24, 2012
Obama's not a president who represents or understands our history.

He understands HIS history. That's about it.
carol

Windermere, FL

#720428 Aug 24, 2012
What happened to the smart judge-its?
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#720429 Aug 24, 2012
Hospitals are now on warning of penalities for readmitting sick seniors within a given time period of time. Hospital administrators are already faced with less income due to Medicare/Aid cuts and complain of not being able to sustain the losses. Death panels by Obamataxandcare ... you betcha.
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#720430 Aug 24, 2012
dan wrote:
<quoted text>romney and ryan will shove their feet into each others mouths before long, i guarantee it...ryan is already defending that real popular fella...what's his name? oh yeah todd akin
Enjoying your new shiny bauble, Dan? The nation faces much bigger problems than Akin. Push the hemorrhoids away from your eyes and take a look.
Bill

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#720431 Aug 24, 2012
carol wrote:
In other words, if the election were held today, Obama would lose.
In other words,millions of voters have awaken to recognize that they put a guy in thw White House who is hell-bent on destroying the country and if they don't get off their asses he will succeed.
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#720432 Aug 24, 2012
Some call it 'a ticking time bomb,' as the national debt nears the $16 trillion mark and brings with it overwhelming interest payments ó a trend that some say soon will become unsustainable.

... remind voters how many TRILLIONS of this belong to Da Bammy. Americans can't be so stupid as to want more of this ... or can they be?

It appears Dan is among the stupid.
carol

Windermere, FL

#720433 Aug 24, 2012
Another documentary - The Hope and the Change

http://thehopeandthechange.com/

Democrats and independents in their owns words expressing their disappointment and change of heart about this president.

A Democrat helped make it.
youIdiot

Windsor, CT

#720434 Aug 24, 2012
dan wrote:
<quoted text>romney and ryan will shove their feet into each others mouths before long, i guarantee it...ryan is already defending that real popular fella...what's his name? oh yeah todd akin
Akin is not part of the ticket, although you loons are trying to make it out that way, you idiot.

People like you are so childish and boring.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
There's A War On The Black Male 1 min Capree 401
I don't want to marry a BLACK MAN 2 min Miguel is the man 3,035
Why Are East Indians Racist Towards Blacks (Jun '13) 4 min hlone 261
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 5 min asho 1,813
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 6 min Carly HI YAH 4,564
Michael Brown .. STRONG ARM ROBBERY ??? 9 min haha 1,883
All of this Racism Must Stop 13 min Sankofa 50
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 5 hr uppercut 120,487
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
Ashburn Dating

more search filters

less search filters

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••