Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1760152 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Lily Boca Raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#721311 Aug 26, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>In frosty colors such as silver and grey and off-white--but these illiterates are far from understand that...have they taken a step up when a few know the terms is not spelled "hoes"?
Jan Brewer said they will "reintroduce" Mitt Romney at the convention!!(on MTP)
Congresswoman Wasserman Shultz delivered a super response to Brewers attempt to brush aside Akins rape comments!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 5

Since: Jul 08

We will not go gentle

#721312 Aug 26, 2012
Lily Boca Raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Grampy wore a short skirt in Sing Sing...
I think Grampy might have been one of those "pants on the ground" gay blades that Jane is always stalking? Now, he is reduced to having the poor grandkids (if they exist) to pulling his finger for shits and giggles--what a let down it must be, but it explains his bitterness...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 1

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#721313 Aug 26, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Try Grey Ghost, as if you didn't know, fktard.
No idea what you're trying to say here.

English your second language?

Level 1

Location hidden

#721314 Aug 26, 2012
Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, here's one for you:
2Q + 2Q = 4Q
Or ...

Q * 0.20 = Q-tip
Lily Boca Raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#721315 Aug 26, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I think Grampy might have been one of those "pants on the ground" gay blades that Jane is always stalking? Now, he is reduced to having the poor grandkids (if they exist) to pulling his finger for shits and giggles--what a let down it must be, but it explains his bitterness...
Lol, Marco Rubio on Face the Nation repeating "reintroduce" party line.

Level 1

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

#721316 Aug 26, 2012
Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, here's one for you:
2Q + 2Q = 4Q
As I suspected.
brown eyes

Bedford, VA

#721318 Aug 26, 2012
AKIN wrote:
<quoted text>
Try not to be to hard on him Brown eyes as "it" seems to be carrying an overload of ignorance while being burdened with fact deprivation and a child's mentality.
True he has Romneyalysis. lol

Level 5

We will not go gentle

#721319 Aug 26, 2012
Normally, I'm not really a Ron Paul fan, although my "test" did label me a centrist, but this does make some kind of sense, especially in the Teavangelical circular firing squad that the rethugs have become: "Just like Ron Paul said:

"I don't want to attack anyone. However, religion should not be off the table. We believe that religion and state should be seperate. That's the whole point of this post. I'm trying to show that Mitt Romney is mixing religion and state. I thought that would be obvious, but apparently it is not..."

"Mitt Romney is Mormon. Mormons believe in a living prophet that talks to God. Mormons must obey the prophet.
The president of the United States must uphold the constitution. The constitution suggests, and most Americans believe, church and state should be separate. Mitt Romney mixes church and state."

I don't care one bit if people want to embrace the Mormon religion but I do have a problem giving one of their members access to our nuclear arsenal which could be set off at the direction of a "prophet"!!"

http://www.dailypaul.com/208728/romneys-mormo... ;
Lily Boca Raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#721320 Aug 26, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
No, no, no!
The real takeaway is that if you're a man on his way into prison you'd better not dress like a "hoar".
Sheesh!
Perhaps Akin should submit to means testing on rape, maybe with one of those "vaginal probes", he can just close his eyes (gov. CorbettPA)
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

#721321 Aug 26, 2012
<quoted text>
Grampy wore a short skirt in Sing Sing...
Damn prison issue towels are too small.

Level 5

We will not go gentle

#721322 Aug 26, 2012
<quoted text>
Lol, Marco Rubio on Face the Nation repeating "reintroduce" party line.
Could that be something like an Etch-A-Sketch?

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

Since: Dec 08

Gauley Bridge WV

#721323 Aug 26, 2012
New Orleans gonna get a cat 1. Better fire up the buses. Or are the libtards gonna let them drown and starve again?

Level 1

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#721325 Aug 26, 2012
conservative crapola wrote:
electoral vote
Obama 297
rugby 212
hahahahahahahahaha
Don't 'ya just love it, the Demorat and Barack Hussein Obama apologist? Sorry, Johnny Carson did it with a lot more comedy.
LOL

Stroudsburg, PA

#721326 Aug 26, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>True he has Romneyalysis. lol
Ya'll got Gonorrhea Lectim. The cure is Votemout.
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

#721327 Aug 26, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're saying the UConn girl WAS raped?
Very confusing.
No, can't you read English? I said: Not a 'Legitimate rape'.
brown eyes

Christiansburg, VA

#721328 Aug 26, 2012
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya'll got Gonorrhea Lectim. The cure is Votemout.
You hav syphylitis brainoreara. The cure vote straight Democratic ticket.
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

#721329 Aug 26, 2012
<quoted text>
More homoerotic fantasy from the repressed rightwinger
Typical, I point out that your statement is incorrect and you resort to liberal defensive steroetyping. Did Jerry Sandusky hate women?

Level 1

Location hidden

#721331 Aug 26, 2012
leosnana wrote:
Normally, I'm not really a Ron Paul fan, although my "test" did label me a centrist, but this does make some kind of sense, especially in the Teavangelical circular firing squad that the rethugs have become: "Just like Ron Paul said:
"I don't want to attack anyone. However, religion should not be off the table. We believe that religion and state should be seperate. That's the whole point of this post. I'm trying to show that Mitt Romney is mixing religion and state. I thought that would be obvious, but apparently it is not..."
"Mitt Romney is Mormon. Mormons believe in a living prophet that talks to God. Mormons must obey the prophet.
The president of the United States must uphold the constitution. The constitution suggests, and most Americans believe, church and state should be separate. Mitt Romney mixes church and state."
I don't care one bit if people want to embrace the Mormon religion but I do have a problem giving one of their members access to our nuclear arsenal which could be set off at the direction of a "prophet"!!"
http://www.dailypaul.com/208728/romneys-mormo... ;
Dig deeper, there's a lot more to like that can't be explained in a ten second soundbite or expressed on a bumper sticker.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
loulee rat mouth fl

Stratford, CT

#721332 Aug 26, 2012
<quoted text>
Jan Brewer said they will "reintroduce" Mitt Romney at the convention!!(on MTP)
Congresswoman Wasserman Shultz delivered a super response to Brewers attempt to brush aside Akins rape comments!
Washerwoman Shultz is as desperate as you are; why don't you tell us the boogieman George W is really Mitt wearing a George W mask. Have another drink and drop back to the floor with all the other Obama-addicts.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 5

We will not go gentle

#721333 Aug 26, 2012
Forgive me, but I just keep finding these things that seem to hoist the Teabangelicals on their own petards: "Little known facts?

"Joseph Smith, the founder of Mormonism was running for President of the United States in 1844 when he was murdered by an angry mob.

Since then, four other Mormons have sought the US Presidency. In every case, Mormon-watchers have recalled Joseph Smith’s so-called “White Horse Prophecy,” which suggests that, when America is on the verge of destruction, the Mormon Church will save it.

Historically, Mormonism has had a very uneasy
coexistence with the government—including two
actual wars, The Mormon War (with Missouri) and
the Utah War (with the United States). In fact, the largest United States military force ever assembled prior to the Civil War was garrisoned outside of Salt Lake City, eventually prompting Brigham Young’s surrender of the Territorial Governorship."

"For decades after Smith’s murder, everyone
who participated in Mormon Temple ceremonies was
made to recite the following oath of vengeance against the United States:

You and each of you do solemnly promise and vow
that you will pray and never cease to pray and never cease to importune High Heaven to avenge the
blood of the prophets upon this nation and that you
will teach this to your children and your children’s children until the third and fourth generation."

“It is not bigotry to say that some religious views are deal-breakers.”

http://mazeministry.com/mormonism/romney/Jun0 ...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Suit: Mississippi flag's rebel symbol 'racially... 36 min ThomasA 62
News Liberals say immigration enforcement is racist,... 1 hr Rico from East Lo... 1,035
Guess what, Nighurs? 1 hr THX White Overlord 1
Goodbye everyone! 1 hr Ttt 31
White rage is on the way: White people aren't g... 1 hr Ms Mack 55
Megan will NEVER become queen or even a princes... 2 hr Ms Mack 64
We have another Black royal Queen folks!! 2 hr Whites have no hi... 150
News Al Sharpton: Royal Wedding Shows 'Last Breath' ... 2 hr OccupyThis 144
Can we take back topix? 4 hr BillyDbigballer 358