Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1508016 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

TooDumbToSpellNu clear

Carlsbad, NM

#688338 Jul 17, 2012
"The economy is George Bush’s fault and those stupid high school sluts are destroying the middle class,
You think you built that business? A lot of people are smart and you might be smart, but you didn't build shit! Come on, the government infrastructure, some of your liberal college teachers, a gay communist mentor named Frank; someone else pulled together to make that shit for you and give it to you !
You might say I worked Hard, yes a lot of damn hard workers out there and you are smart and work hard; but you didn't do shit by yourself, it is a team effort, You know big government and Satan, they built that shit and handed it to you,
And now it is time to pay up, you either forfeit your soul, or you vote for ME Barrack Obama for President !”
fred

Newington, CT

#688340 Jul 17, 2012
dem wrote:
Where'd the proxy pusscccee that's pretending to be from new Mexico?
Hee hee
Choo choo Chu screws America

Gasoline Prices Skyrocket Under President Obama
Tuesday, July 17, 2012
ATRF ^| 2012-07-16 | Jeremy Sawyer
President Obama’s Energy Secretary, Steven Chu, infamously said,“We have to figure out how to boost the price of gasoline to the levels in Europe

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#688347 Jul 17, 2012
TooDumbToSpellNuclear wrote:
It is not just DREAM ACT kids it is AGES 16-30 and that is rewarding the criminal behavior giving their kids citizenship; How many more Millions of Parents will now come to America illegally because they know their kid will get citizenship? How many Millions ages 16-30 will hurry and break into our country get Fake Identity so they can pretend they have been living here since they were kids. Your president has created an incentive for Million More Illegal’s to come. There is a reason the DREAM ACT HAS NOT BEEN ABLE TO PASS IN CONGRESS FOR 10 YEARS IN ANY FORM EVEN. It is not about "doing the right thing' it is about getting votes. This was a very calculated move by Obama, months before the announcement he was telling Latino Groups he could not suspend deportations, it would be unconstitutional and illegal. Before that he was saying He wished his hands were not tied by the law and asked for "help" from Latino groups to get the law changed. Now he changes up and announces He will "temporarily" suspend deportation! All of a sudden he has given them something he convinced them they could not get or would have to fight hard for! Now he is a hero to all these Latino groups, Dream Act kids, the Mexican Govt(who praised his actions) and to the Legal and Illegal Hispanics in America. Many illegal’s have fake papers, they will now Vote for Obama, almost every single Legal Hispanic will vote now for Obama (they have said as much publicly and in polls) here is the best part and why Obama put this whole thing into play (it been in the works since he got into office) California Texas and Florida have very high Hispanic population Texas and California both at various times have been able to boast having HALF this Nations Hispanic population, Florida also High in Hispanics because of Cuban Refugees and so on. Obama already has a lock on California, he will win that State, and Texas Leans towards Romney But could go to Obama if he locks the Hispanic Vote, Florida is a tossup state, but the Hispanic vote lock could put him over the top as well. Now here is the Kicker why Obama has scammed these Hispanics. IF Obama gets California and Florida (which is now extremely likely) He will get 31% of the Electoral votes needed to win the presidency! He would already be 1/3 of the way to winning just by getting these 2 highly Hispanic states and if he gets Texas too then he just secured 45% of the electoral votes needed to win the Presidency! Half way to being president just by kissing Hispanic ass and getting 3 states! Obama has had this planned from the start, partially I am sure as a result of what happened with Al Gore. It is no coincidence that Florida toss up state is the State Holder has been the most active in to make sure there will be nothing in the way to stop Illegal’s from voting. in case you did not know about it the electoral college is what determines who wins the presidency NOT the popular Vote, you can Win the Popular vote and still lose the presidency. Obama by Kissing Hispanic Ass can Win California Texas and Florida and be right at halfway(45%) to the 270 electoral votes needed to win.
So I say to you Real dumb ass Dave; those damn 3 years olds need to get the fuck out of my country
Benefits.va.gov/transformation/disabilityexam... .
If that's not Dweeb, he's sure got Dweeb's insanity deep down inside!!

Your country?? You're not even an American Citizen.

Location hidden

#688349 Jul 17, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
are you crying tea bag pussscccee?
Yes!! He's crying!!

I'm lovin' it!!
Realtime

Winter Springs, FL

#688350 Jul 17, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe I missed it...but did you ever get back to me as to why you voted for Romney in 2008? Maybe I just keep forgetting...one more time please.
Because he wasn't McCain. I guess you also forgot that I register as a Republican as a way of voting in my local primaries where most seats don't include a (D) or even an (I) challenger. I'm a split ticket voter Carol, one who doesn't see politics as team sport but more of an obligation towards providing an "honest" balance in government at all levels.

I also told you way back then that, due to the mess BushCo had made of things, I was more interested in supporting the Democrat than the Republican for POTUS in 2008. Most of my other votes went to Republican candidates.

Location hidden

#688352 Jul 17, 2012
TooDumbToSpellNuclear wrote:
<quoted text>
wow you are really stupid, i have used a proxy a few times...
mainly one night when i pretended to be cway and posted a bunch of stuff about him that made him look like a flaming homo
.. it drove him crazy as bat shit...I admitted it at the time and the next day, but it was funny.... Yes so If you really believ I am using a Proxy, go ahead and serch all the proxy lists and try to find onewit my location. You wont be able to because there is not one, but go ahead and knock yourself out
BUt I really am in New mexico... so you are on par with your normal ways since you are WRONG AGAIN DUMB ASS
beside I am not the Issue, it is the cocksuckers on here who HIDE their locations or use proxies and pretend to be multiple posters, and will never admit it...
I have done it once just to fuck with CWAYS STTUPID ASS
But since I have nothing to Hide I Admit things like that...
it is called transparency
and unlike Obama and Romney you all love so much
i dont hide shit
I'venoticed how you homosexuals love to call others what you are.

You've got a lot of Larry Craig inside you!!

Do you troll airport men's rooms looking for lovers?? Or are you the train station type??

You really need professional help to come to grips with your homosexuality.

Lashing out at others doesn't change your own perversions.
TooDumbToSpellNu clear

Carlsbad, NM

#688354 Jul 17, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
well said.
The republican party knows how to fire up it's base of uneducated racists.
Look around here.
Lie after lie all day about Obama.
Are you kidding me ? what LIES

Like the economy is in the toilet?

like he has broken every promise he campaigned on ?

the only thing he did do was get the health care bill through! how by lying about everything in it and what it was and how it would impact us all

what has Obama done that he said he would do ? just that and nothing else

The rest ? all lies oBAMA IS THE HUGEST LIAR OF ALL TIME, and for some reason you love his cock all the way down your throat

later on cocksure good luck proving Obama has told the truth about anything other than that one item

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
JEB

Studio City, CA

#688355 Jul 17, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Tuesday, July 17, 2012
President Obama’s Energy Secretary, Steven Chu, infamously said,“We have to figure out how to boost the price of gasoline to the levels in Europe
tax
returns
released
today ?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#688356 Jul 17, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
you ain't gonna last long here, boi.
It will come back with a new name and location when he wears this one out with abject ignorance.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
JEB

Studio City, CA

#688357 Jul 17, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
The Kenyans commie occupier scum accuse Republicans of which the are most guilty. Projection is a mental defect wide spread on the left that allows the atheist conscienceless amoral murdering scum to lie without remorse.
The abject failure Kenyan is a psychopathic congenital liar. Not a word out of his mouth is true including and "and" "the".
why does Romney hide his tax returns?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TooDumbToSpellNu clear

Carlsbad, NM

#688358 Jul 17, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
If that's not Dweeb, he's sure got Dweeb's insanity deep down inside!!
Your country?? You're not even an American Citizen.
LOL, like you would have any clue, you cant even spell your screen name right - what a Loser DUMB ASS
you are also afraid to show your location...
maybe YOU are the one that is not an American citizen..
probably why you have location Hidden

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#688359 Jul 17, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
the reaper grabs old man floriduh by his pencil neck.
The old man tussles like only a half dead cripple can.
More slapping and whining than fighting back. The reaper informs the old man that he will fk him before taking his life. Floriduh whimpers that he's not gay but quickly swallows the reapers penis, balls and all, all the while carching his breath and declaring he's not a homosexual.
The reapers penis swells in floriduhs throat. Floriduh begs for the reapers man chowder to coat his scratchy esophagus.
Like a good not gay republican he licks the last drop off the reapers nuts.
You are disgustingly obscene.

They should haul your beyond ill mannered, highly offensive azz to the looneybin.

Level 5

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#688361 Jul 17, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Tuesday, July 17, 2012
"Chu is a a Nobel Prize-winning physicist who served as director of the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, a federal energy research center. His quote about European gas prices has become somewhat notorious since he uttered it almost four years ago.

In an interview with The Wall Street Journal in late 2008 -- before Obama was elected and at a point when Chu had no ties to Obama -- Chu told the newspaper that he favored raising gasoline taxes gradually over 15 years to coax consumers into buying fuel-efficient cars and discouraging sprawl.

"Somehow we have to figure out how to boost the price of gasoline to the levels in Europe," Chu said in an interview with the Journal in September 2008. The quote did not appear in print until December, when the Journal ran a story after news emerged that Chu was being tapped as energy secretary.

It has been a target of criticism numerous times since then.

"The popularity of Chu’s now-infamous quotation tends to track the rise and fall of gas prices: It enjoyed a huge surge of attention last spring and summer (2011) before largely vanishing from view in the fall, leading up to this month’s renaissance," reporter Bob King wrote in a story in POLITICO.
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...

Actually, I think it's a great idea myself. Maybe this would prevent these damn soccer moms from driving around a tank to haul a couple of little kids. Pisses me off to no end...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#688362 Jul 17, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
when all else fails!!!!
Hee hee
"hee hee"?

Are you a fruitcake too on top of a nutcase full of hate?

Imbecilic Freak.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#688363 Jul 17, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
pusscccee say what?
Reported.

You are one sicko, sub-human foul posting POS duhmboTIC.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
koo_koo_4

Montgomery, AL

#688365 Jul 17, 2012
FIRE THE GOP wrote:
They are the same? Wtf!!!
Then vote only for democrats!
Democrats: Affordable Care Act! Raise taxes back up on rich, they have the money! Create jobs! Not lose 8 million of them!
Republicans: Nothing! Same old drivel.....cut taxes for Mitt.....he "only " has $250,000,000! And GOD on Uranus knows where the rest is hidden.....
So vote all Democrat.......YOU got nothing from right winter trash!
<quoted text>
coo coo puffs!
koo_koo_4

Montgomery, AL

#688367 Jul 17, 2012
antb wrote:
<quoted text>
"Chu is a a Nobel Prize-winning physicist who served as director of the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, a federal energy research center. His quote about European gas prices has become somewhat notorious since he uttered it almost four years ago.
In an interview with The Wall Street Journal in late 2008 -- before Obama was elected and at a point when Chu had no ties to Obama -- Chu told the newspaper that he favored raising gasoline taxes gradually over 15 years to coax consumers into buying fuel-efficient cars and discouraging sprawl.
"Somehow we have to figure out how to boost the price of gasoline to the levels in Europe," Chu said in an interview with the Journal in September 2008. The quote did not appear in print until December, when the Journal ran a story after news emerged that Chu was being tapped as energy secretary.
It has been a target of criticism numerous times since then.
"The popularity of Chu’s now-infamous quotation tends to track the rise and fall of gas prices: It enjoyed a huge surge of attention last spring and summer (2011) before largely vanishing from view in the fall, leading up to this month’s renaissance," reporter Bob King wrote in a story in POLITICO.
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...
Actually, I think it's a great idea myself. Maybe this would prevent these damn soccer moms from driving around a tank to haul a couple of little kids. Pisses me off to no end...
coo coo puffs

Location hidden

#688369 Jul 17, 2012
More than 50 percent of the United States is under drought conditions right now, putting 2012 in the same category with some of the worst droughts in the nation's history. The 54.6 percent figure (not counting Alaska and Hawaii) makes this year's drought the sixth worst on record in terms of area covered, behind only the brutal droughts of the mid-1950s and the "Dust Bowl" era of the 1930s. Other more recent droughts — such as 2000, 2002, and 1998 — saw a greater percentage of the country suffering from the "severe" or "extreme" drought categories. However, even by that standard, June 2012 still ranks among the top 10 worst droughts of all-time.

----------

While the right wing keeps their heads firmly stuck up their anuses, the nation withers.

When the reality of Climate Change sinks in, Republiclowns like Jim Inhofe should be arrested and tried for treason.

These folks have blocked a global response to the threat of climate change for over a decade, far more dangerous to all of mankind than all the silly wars they love.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
trans_Script

Montgomery, AL

#688370 Jul 17, 2012
JEB wrote:
<quoted text>
why does Romney hide his tax returns?
I am obama's transcript. I am as rare as the Do Do bird.

Elusive and rare...

Yep! Hidded from the dumaZZes who support him and would not know how to read it...
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#688371 Jul 17, 2012
Amazing how the level of discussion has totally degenerated to nothing but the FILTH level of utter ignorance on this board today.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Our Opinion: Making progress on Pittsfield's wo... 4 min Cops are Degenerates 2
Listen guy, y'all think we could start over? 4 min IT IS I 58
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 5 min Ben 1,957
RMG : Was there surveillance at Trump Tower ? 6 min NotSoDivineMsM 24
Least Attractive Women? 8 min ARYAN WARRIOR 7
Can white men sexually satisfy black women better? (Mar '15) 12 min Sexyni7 71
And the character assassination of Neil Gorsuch... 14 min NotSoDivineMsM 2
Are you tired of Blacks? 26 min We Wuz Kangs 71
I'm a married white women having sex with Black... (Jun '10) 3 hr misfit 0676 203
White men are the solution for the single black... 5 hr IT IS I 101
More from around the web