Level 6

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#733 Mar 24, 2013
14. The Breast Ripper

This was used as a particularly horrific torture for sinful and/or deceitful women. The claws of this horrific instrument were put on the subjectís breasts. They often were heated to be red hot. They were then yanked to either tear off or shred the womanís breasts. If the victim didnít perish, she was horribly disfigured for life.

Level 6

Location hidden

#734 Mar 24, 2013
15. Impaling

The typical technique of psychos such as Vlad the Impaler was to have your buddy sit on a very sharp pole. The pole would penetrate the anus and the abdomen. The pole would be put upright and the poor SOB would slide down the pole. Sometimes, the pole would rip through the breast plate. The tip of the spear might lodge under the chin so that the person could slide no more. Itís reported it could take 1-3 days for the person to expire.

Level 6

Location hidden

#735 Mar 24, 2013
16. The Breaking Wheel

The idea here was to tie the poor victim to a wooden wheel. The wheel would be turned and the torturer would crush the victimís limbs and joints with an iron hammer or club. They would be completely shattered. After that, the victim was left to die on the wheel. For extra fun, often the wheel would be put on a pole so the birds would flutter down and have a meal of the victimís eyes and other soft parts. 2-3 days was the normal time to death.

Level 6

Location hidden

#736 Mar 24, 2013
17. Torture By Saw

The big advantage of the saw torture was that it didnít require special equipment. All one needed was a two-man saw, a rope, and a tree to hang someone from by their feet.

The victim was tied upside down, in part so that the blood would rush to his or her head. This would make sure the person stayed conscious for the maximum time. It also would slow the loss of blood. Typically, the person was cut as far as the abdomen so that it took longer to die. Death normally came in mere hours.

Level 6

Location hidden

#737 Mar 24, 2013
18. The Rack

This hideous machine had a wood frame with two ropes on the bottom and two more at the top. As the torturer would crank the handle, the ropes would pull the victimís arms and legs. This would cause them to dislocate terribly and would eventually be ripped off the body. Later editions of the rack had steel spikes added on the bed. This would ensure that the victimís spine also would be torn apart, causing paralysis.

Level 6

Location hidden

#738 Mar 24, 2013
19. Rat Torture

What could be so terrible about some rats? Theyíre cute, right? Well, imagine this: your hands and feet are tied down, and your stomach is covered with a metal container with a rat inside. The container is slowly heated, and the rat rips through your digestive tract to escape.

Level 6

Location hidden

#739 Mar 24, 2013
1. Crucifiction

It is the most painful death ever invented by man and is where we get our term "excruciating". It was how whitey murdered Jesus Christ. The condemned person was tied (or nailed) to a large wooden cross and left to hang till dead. Their dead body was then left on display as a warning. Sometimes, the victim was ordered to carry their own crossbeam Ė which weighed about 75-125 pounds (35-60 kg)Ė on their shoulders to the place of execution. Not only this, but to humiliate them, they were ordered to be hung up naked.

“I've got a GREAT idea!”

Since: Mar 13

Let's BUZZ Lower Manhattan....

#740 Mar 24, 2013

Level 6

Location hidden

#742 Mar 24, 2013
In normal peoples, the psychopathy happens individually, only among white people it's a rule throughout the masses:

WHITE PEOPLE APPROVED - AND APPLAUDED - HOLOCAUST

Backing Hitler: Consent and Coercion in Nazi Germany

The majority of German citizens had quite a clear picture of the extent of Nazi atrocities, and continued to support the Reich to the bitter end.
Culling chilling evidence from primary news sources and citing dozens of case studies, Gellately shows how media reports and press stories were an essential dimension of Hitler's popular dictatorship. Indeed, a vast array of material on the concentration camps, the violent campaigns against social outsiders, and the Nazis' radical approaches to "law and order" was published in the media of the day, and was widely read by a highly literate population of Germans. Hitler, Gellately reveals, did not try to hide the existence of the Gestapo or of concentration camps. Nor did the Nazis try to cow the people into submission. Instead they set out to win converts by building on popular images, cherished ideals, and long-held phobias. And their efforts succeeded, Gellately concludes, for the Gestapo's monstrous success was due, in large part, to ordinary German citizens who singled out suspected "enemies" in their midst, reporting their suspicions and allegations freely and in a spirit of cooperation and patriotism.

“I've got a GREAT idea!”

#743 Mar 24, 2013
This dumb mud hutter used to be "jahx",
... until he got himself banned.

Proof three posts up.

DONE.
Stick a fork in him.....

Level 6

Location hidden

#744 Mar 24, 2013
Angela 90 wrote:
<quoted text>
Blacks only invention.
A pointy stick.
Search for 'Neher water system' and try to say the same shyt again. It's a challenge!

“I've got a GREAT idea!”

#747 Mar 24, 2013
Angela 90 wrote:
<quoted text>It never ceaeses to amaze me how many accounts these losers have.They live for virtual monkey cage and the one whos currently spamming the thread is so stupid he doesnt realise nobody is ever gonna read that crap.

Noticed he switched gears as soon as I popped him?

smh...they're so fkkng TIMID....lol!

“I've got a GREAT idea!”

#748 Mar 24, 2013
Darkjaemess wrote:
<quoted text>
Search for 'Neher water system' and try to say the same shyt again. It's a challenge!
When blacks need water....

http://goo.gl/z9j1S

When whites need water...

http://goo.gl/27z9G

Fork, please.....

Level 6

Location hidden

#750 Mar 24, 2013
Angela 90 wrote:
<quoted text>Im not interested in black fantasy clown.
LOL

You completely ignore History!

“I've got a GREAT idea!”

#752 Mar 24, 2013
Angela 90 wrote:
<quoted text>No I dont,I am greatly impressed that your amazing ancestors were able to sharpen sticks.
Good for them.
The amazing part is they didn't poke each other's eyes out....
Troll Hunter

Bronx, NY

#755 Mar 24, 2013
Lol the white trolls are being CONtrolled in here tonight.
Troll Hunter

Bronx, NY

#756 Mar 24, 2013
Angela 90 wrote:
<quoted text>Im sure they did and still do but since they breed like rats theres always replacements.
Unfortunately.
Had a nice power nap did ya? All refreshed and ready to troll the AAF for the next 10 hours now? Well good for you. It's nice to know that blacks have such an impact on your life.:-)

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#758 Mar 25, 2013
Darkjaemess wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
You completely ignore History!
Sir,

no big surprise from the whitey trolls of Afam Topix.

Just creating a controversial and dubious thread is a proof.

a whiteboi
Troll Hunter

Bronx, NY

#761 Mar 25, 2013
Angela 90 wrote:
<quoted text>Look who cant stop talking about me even when Im not here lol!.
I wasnt talking about you miss trollette. I was talking TO you.

“Liberals hate America ”

Level 6

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#763 Mar 25, 2013
pn2cladelover wrote:
<quoted text>
i agree with some of your post ,but some is outdated
democracy- no woman or slaves can vote , sounds good
firsty philosophers- greeks themselves said philosophy came from egypt
egypt was the first nation state-all those fancy declerations didnt stop non whites from getting raped rob colonized
pencillin- the nubians had that thousand years bc
It is true some Greek philosophers studied in Egyptian schools. But Greece did lay the foundation for the world's first democratic government. A statesman named Solon ended the practice of enslaving debtors and freed many slaves. He also divided citizens into four different groups according to their wealth. Each class had a right to serve in government and could vote. Ultimately what he did lead to the first democracy emerging in Athens in 508 B.C.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 2 min Ben YISRAEL 109,831
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Jesse 1,192,321
Africa DO NOT Need you Black Americans. (from m... 3 min ashantiking 70
US Police Appeal To Public To Stop Filming Them... 5 min DintDoNuffin 20
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 6 min Gmoney 31,229
Do yall knows if I can buy Skin Bleach wit EBT? 11 min LaQueefa Blacksow 2
All women prefer white men 13 min TranshumanX 2,627
Do blacks get along with Asians? (Mar '11) 23 min KIP 225
More from around the web