European and PROUD!

Posted in the African-American Forum

Comments (Page 26)

Showing posts 501 - 520 of680
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Reality is merely an illusion”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#574
Mar 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Angela 90 wrote:
Im proud of my European heritage and that we white people dont try to conceal the truth like the cowardly blacks who keep getting the thread about that poor baby shot in a pram for nothing other then their racia hatred closed.Blacks are a race of cowards.
Well said...need more WW like you and less of the self hating ones that date black men and end up on welfare.

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#575
Mar 23, 2013
 
Matthew_1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said...need more WW like you and less of the self hating ones that date black men and end up on welfare.
We are out there but most as vocal as I am.Remember WM are more into mixing than the girls despite what they try to make you think.I say let the fools weed themselves out and leave a more pure dedicated white race.

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#576
Mar 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I would never spit in Europig soil to not valorize a such unworthy place.

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#577
Mar 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Darkjaemess wrote:
I would never spit in Europig soil to not valorize a such unworthy place.
Oh the black pig returns with another pointless comment.Hey black pig when are you moving to kneegrow motherland africa aka the charity continent?.

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#579
Mar 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Angela 90 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh the black pig returns with another pointless comment.Hey black pig when are you moving to kneegrow motherland africa aka the charity continent?.
7 of 10 countries which grew fastest last year are at African continent.

Charity? Do you already read John Perkins?
Do you know how many billions of dollars whites took from Africa
through FMI's usury accorded by them and their puppet dictator?

I mean no offense but I am apt to doubt about his knowledge of African economy.

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#580
Mar 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Jethro Bodine Genius wrote:
<quoted text> You must have "rattled the monkey cage' for some reason these primates think that they won a battle by getting the last word in.
LOL its always good for a laugh to rattle the monkey cage.

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#581
Mar 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Darkjaemess wrote:
<quoted text>
7 of 10 countries which grew fastest last year are at African continent.
If a give a bum on the street 5$ for a hamburger meal hes economy just grew 500%.Reminds me of africa lol!.
Itstrue

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#582
Mar 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Well it's good that you are proud of who are, everybody should be. But why are you posting this in AA forum? We don't care. Go post in the European forum.

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#583
Mar 23, 2013
 
Itstrue wrote:
Well it's good that you are proud of who are, everybody should be. But why are you posting this in AA forum? We don't care. Go post in the European forum.
Why dont you stay out of threads that dont concern you?.PS we dont have a European forum.
Itstrue

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#584
Mar 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

@Angela90. Actually it's you who should stay out threads/forums that don't concern you. And why don't start a European and proud page. Are you really this desperate for attention from black people? Are you really that big of a loser? Do you really think that you are angering black people? Honey you are no big deal. You are just white. Get over it. Nobody cares anymore.

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#585
Mar 23, 2013
 
Itstrue wrote:
@Angela90. Actually it's you who should stay out threads/forums that don't concern you. And why don't start a European and proud page. Are you really this desperate for attention from black people? Are you really that big of a loser? Do you really think that you are angering black people? Honey you are no big deal. You are just white. Get over it. Nobody cares anymore.
A.I find the attention from blacks entertaining for the most part .

B.You clicked on the European and proud thread so dont whine about it.

C. Who gives a fcuk at the end of the day,not I rest assured.
Itstrue

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#586
Mar 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

@Angela90 You really should try and accomplish something, do something with your life. Your determination to have your heritage honored by others, and that is what you want or else your would not have posted this mess here, is sad. Your heritage means nothing to us. We don't think it's special. We don't care if you are European and proud. We have black family in the White House, a black networks, black doctors, lawyers, professors, executives, and teachers. We don't care about some insecure hillbilly talking about European pride. Go do something with your proud self, achieve! Telling us is not doing a thing for you. It's pathetic really.
Itstrue

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#588
Mar 23, 2013
 
_0h-Rea11y_ wrote:
<quoted text>Really?
What's mud hutter history month, then?
"NOT" sad?
STFU you whineyassed CRYbaby.
We honor our own history. Whether or not you do is of no concern to black people. Please do not flatter yourself. We fought for the right to honor our own history, not for you to do it. Please, I know it might hard for you,, but please don't get that twisted.
Itstrue

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#589
Mar 23, 2013
 
@OhReally, And you really should save your disrepectful names for your own kind you ridiculous piece of trash.

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#592
Mar 23, 2013
 
_0h-Rea11y_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
"Woodson founded the Association for the Study of Negro (now African-American) Life and History in 1915 and the Journal of Negro History in 1916. He was dedicated to helping educate Black and White Americans about Blacks and their accomplishments and potential in a way that would benefit everyone."
http://diverseeducation.com/article/51297/ #
I think you're the only mud hutter that thinks so.
So, back to the orignal discussion...
Forcing negro history on whites is different from European Pride ....HOW,....again?
These silly blacks only go on about their trumped up exaggerated history because of white liberals and jewsish subverseives.
Its not even difficult to work out.
Itstrue

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#593
Mar 23, 2013
 
_0h-Rea11y_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
"Woodson founded the Association for the Study of Negro (now African-American) Life and History in 1915 and the Journal of Negro History in 1916. He was dedicated to helping educate Black and White Americans about Blacks and their accomplishments and potential in a way that would benefit everyone."
http://diverseeducation.com/article/51297/ #
I think you're the only mud hutter that thinks so.
So, back to the orignal discussion...
Forcing negro history on whites is different from European Pride ....HOW,....again?
Okay I know you are uneducated but I want to try and understand a concept called inference. It is clearly inferred that this academic/social journal was founded to share information SHOULD ONE CHOOSE TO READ IT. Key word "CHOOSE". This is not the same as forcing someone to honor the heritage of a certain group of people. Black people do not FORCE our history on anybody. We celebrate our history and culture for ourselves. If others choose to join in that is fine. Intelligent people always welcome others, but we do not care if they do or not. You need to spend less time on Topix and more time in class because your azz is dumb as he!!.
Itstrue

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#595
Mar 23, 2013
 
Angela 90 wrote:
<quoted text>These silly blacks only go on about their trumped up exaggerated history because of white liberals and jewsish subverseives.
Its not even difficult to work out.
If you really want to discuss false, exaggerated histories you should examine your own. Most of your glorious history is a twisted lie. And that has been proven.

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#596
Mar 23, 2013
 
Itstrue wrote:
<quoted text>
If you really want to discuss false, exaggerated histories you should examine your own. Most of your glorious history is a twisted lie. And that has been proven.
Prove it!.

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#597
Mar 23, 2013
 
_0h-Rea11y_ wrote:
<quoted text>Mud hutters are naturally stupid, but, this one takes it to a whole new level. And the more I smash him,
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TSCLVM7MVQ45V...
...the redder his ass gets about it.
lmASSo!
The gullible fools will believe any old BS that liberals spout to make them feel better.
They should just be happy for who they are instead of trumped of fantasy.
Itstrue

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#599
Mar 23, 2013
 
_0h-Rea11y_ wrote:
<quoted text>"Mud hutter" celebrates the constructive ingenuity of the negro race. Stop whining CRYbaby.
Okay monkey man. I am going to celebrate your cave dwelling, animal history right along with you. So nice to see that you shed that straight monkey hair over most of your body. Sadly your intelligence level betrays you. Your neanderthal is showing, but it's not your fault. What can you do? Oh yes you can lie and make up all sorts of tales (I should say tails?) about your glorious animalistic ancestors, with their thirst for blood and mud (we all know how much you all like the mud- always running through it and four wheeling through it, what is with that?). Yes, you all do love to kill, it probably reminds of your origins, the sight of blood. The ripping of flesh. Yes you come from a blood thirsty group. I don't get it but then again I'm human so...I wouldn't understand. The mud part though... I know most animals roll around in it to cool off, so I guess that why you love it. It is spring though maybe you can stop it. You have probably shed your winter fur after all.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 501 - 520 of680
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

387 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
i hate white people!!!!!! 1 min Blaq honey 433
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min woodtick57 1,034,306
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 3 min JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 88,716
Poverty is American, not racial, problem 4 min Anonymous of Indy 119
What's REALLY destroying the Black Community 5 min Ugh 141
It won't stop 7 min Drilling for the nerve 36
Why do White people hate Jews (Feb '13) 9 min unknown 43
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 9 min MrAnderson9 67,823
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 1 hr Panza 111,718
Puerto Ricans and Dominicans are BLACK (Apr '13) 5 hr Genevieve11 2,413
•••
•••
•••
•••