Frank

Detroit, MI

#25 Mar 10, 2013
afrika nikka wrote:
<quoted text>
is that really how dead the anglo american forum is?..no wonder yall earth worm dicks are here..go gag on a sellout blk sheeboon ape that we rejected..yalls forum is as dead and as souless as your selfs damn endangered caucus ibex imps lol
LMAO!!!!!

Tru dat!
Frank

Detroit, MI

#26 Mar 10, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you looked up bible verses who God views as devils?
Black Edith Bunker...will YOU SHUT THE F*CK UP???
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#27 Mar 10, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Black Edith Bunker...will YOU SHUT THE F*CK UP???
Have you looked up bible verses that state whom God views as devils?

Profanity is not condoned by a holy God either.

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#29 Mar 10, 2013
oh_rea11y __-__ wrote:
<quoted text>The anglo forum got infested with racist negroes.
http://www.topix.com/forumsearch/com/aauk...
We're just here returning the favor.
(In spades...lol!)
LOL. I've seen that one before. There actually is no forum on Topix for the discussion of European-Americans. The "Anglo" forum is for the Anglo American Oil Company. Look it up. It's categorized as a business forum on Topix' list of forums. People have sort of adopted it as a White forum, but it's not advertised as such, except maybe on this forum. There is no real White forum on Topix.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#30 Mar 10, 2013
http://www.gotquestions.org/all-God-children....

Children of the devil information from the bible

Level 2

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#31 Mar 10, 2013
Walter Henrickson wrote:
<quoted text>LOL. I've seen that one before. There actually is no forum on Topix for the discussion of European-Americans. The "Anglo" forum is for the Anglo American Oil Company. Look it up. It's categorized as a business forum on Topix' list of forums. People have sort of adopted it as a White forum, but it's not advertised as such, except maybe on this forum. There is no real White forum on Topix.
Yes, anyone can see this by looking at the topics that Topix itself puts up in the Anglo Forum. They are all about mining, stocks, etc.

If there was an *actual* White Forum, then Whites would undoubtably post in it.

“I can see clearly now”

Level 3

Since: Feb 13

Hogswallow NC

#32 Mar 10, 2013
I am for white pride I believe every white person ahould be proud of their inlaws and outlaws.
Mike NYC

Brooklyn, NY

#33 Mar 10, 2013
Lady Greensleeves wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, anyone can see this by looking at the topics that Topix itself puts up in the Anglo Forum. They are all about mining, stocks, etc.
"They are all about mining, stocks, etc. "

As opposed to the clown show here. Lets take a stroll down the topics, posted here. Right now. Probably not a whole lot of stocks and mining threads ill bet. In FACT probably not a whole lot of "bizzness" threads here....huh?
Mike NYC

Brooklyn, NY

#34 Mar 10, 2013
Lady Greensleeves wrote:
<quoted text>
Go ahead and look down your threads here, on AA Topix. Give me a few in the past hour that are "significant."
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Netherlands

#36 Mar 11, 2013
.....50% European.........glad not to b a kneegrow......

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#37 Mar 11, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
.....50% European.........glad not to b a kneegrow......
you are mixed
colideoscope

Voorhees, NJ

#38 Mar 11, 2013
well if your white you should still be allowed to like yourself I mean come on..

and doesn't mean you have to hate others or nothin..
Donna

Chicago, IL

#39 Mar 11, 2013
Mike NYC wrote:
<quoted text>"They are all about mining, stocks, etc. "
As opposed to the clown show here. Lets take a stroll down the topics, posted here. Right now. Probably not a whole lot of stocks and mining threads ill bet. In FACT probably not a whole lot of "bizzness" threads here....huh?
some of the dumbest threads on topix are created by WHITE PEOPLE most of them racist and do it on purpose. The white forums are boring and white sites such As stormfront are full of racist

“for sure__maybe”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Dubtown Ohio

#40 Mar 11, 2013
Donna wrote:
<quoted text> some of the dumbest threads on topix are created by WHITE PEOPLE most of them racist and do it on purpose. The white forums are boring and white sites such As stormfront are full of racist
scumfront is full of scum.
Level 5

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#41 Mar 11, 2013
WPWW wrote:
100% European of Irish/English - German stock and 100% proud of it!
White Pride Worldwide!!
I'm forever percent Black African and forever proud of it! AFRICAN PRIDE NEVER STEPS ASIDE, AMEN RA!!!!!!!!!!Now go post your MESSage in an Anglo Forum where it belongs, BEGONE!

Public Enemy - Get Up Stand Up Featuring Brother Ali [OFFICIAL VIDEO]
Level 5

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#42 Mar 11, 2013
Melanoma supporter wrote:
Way for the idiots to show how proud they are. Post it in a black forum.
Anyway I support melanoma.
It shows that they are loosing......

Level 2

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#43 Mar 11, 2013
Mike NYC wrote:
<quoted text>Go ahead and look down your threads here, on AA Topix. Give me a few in the past hour that are "significant."
I'm sorry, but what exactly are you trying to ask me? What do you mean by "your threads"? I have no threads on the AA Forum.

I was simply stating that in the Anglo Forum, the *Topix-posted* news/stories/info/etc all revolve around mining and mining business (as they should, since it *is* a forum for a mining company). We, White people, have no forum. So, what did you want?
just saying

Detroit, MI

#44 Mar 11, 2013
If your european then why are
you on this site.Your clearly a
troll.
Donna

Chicago, IL

#49 Mar 11, 2013
Angela 90 wrote:
Europeon people are the most beautiful,most intelligent and the most powerful.Im very lucky to be a person of Europeon genes.
I have to disagree SOME European people are beautiful some are plain janes and some are butt ugly and fat. There is beauty in all races and nationalities. Studies show that mixed race people are considered the most beautiful not white people. You are NOT the most intelligent either studies have shown that race has nothing to do with intellect.
Donna

Chicago, IL

#51 Mar 11, 2013
Angela 90 wrote:
<quoted text>You can have your theoretical pc studies we Europeons have real world RESULTS and no shortage of them.
ok forget about the studies there are UGLY white people just as much as any other race/nationality . All races have contributed to the world and some races have been really really good at being skillful thieves I give credit where its due

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
we mestizos and indians dont like blacks so sto... 4 min UruEuWauWau 569
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min sonicfilter 1,144,475
how you get a ww to like you? 11 min Mick- 99
I'm A BW , How Can I Divorce BM As A Race? 16 min Phoenix Ascended 4
++When a Man Loves a Woman (MrAnderson thread) 18 min amber 5
Latino Male Says AA Men Only Wimps in the World... (Mar '14) 23 min UruEuWauWau 2,045
So much for the NFL's 'NO MORE' campaign. 24 min jay 4
FERGUSON....The fix was in the selection of the... 1 hr da white troll 342
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Rodd 26,681
Race relations take steep hit from Ferguson dec... 1 hr Rodd 29
Black Friday is Racist! (Oct '10) 2 hr luvlyroz 45

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE